PDA

View Full Version : Why Incarcerated Bob's steroid allegation is not legitimate...

ztilzer31
07-29-2013, 03:31 PM
https://soundcloud.com/david-loret77-1/incarcerated-bob-interview

This is the interview. First of all he constantly calls the place "Bio-Genetics" and the girl never corrects him. She refuses to give her last name, but claims to have had an inappropriate relationship to Bosch, while he helped her out financially. She claims to have done business with a Mr. Paul, and someone with the initials LJ. The only person she's reported this to is incarcerated Bob. There is no evidence of it. She just claims to of seen it.

Maybe she's right, and maybe she's a credible source, but it's definitely not enough "evidence" to back her claim. She could very well be just another person looking for 15 seconds of fame. Bob has been dead on in some of his predictions, but he's also whiffed horribly on some. He knew Peyton Manning was going to Denver hours before anyone in the media. He also claimed Dwight was going to sign with the Nets, and Nash would sign with the Raptors...

He's extremely hit or miss.

ztilzer31
07-29-2013, 03:33 PM
I figured this is going to get taken down, but a lot of people are complaining that this story isn't getting out, and PSD is biased toward LBJ or something... It's not. This is just a horrible source, and any self respecting site wouldn't allow rumors like this to go around.

Like I said LBJ might take steroids (well probably not steroids but HGH), but we don't know, and there's no reliable information that points toward it.

ManRam
07-29-2013, 05:31 PM
There's no reason to explain why it's illegitimate. People who want to believe that it's true will, and the rest that understand how things work won't give any credence to anything he does. You're not gonna sway people.

LeBron might be guilty, but all IB does is try to guess beforehand. He's wrong more often than he's right because of that. This is a non-story...and he's come up with this same non-story in the past.

IKnowHoops
07-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Just a little something I came across on IB.
http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06/11/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-interview-incarcerated-bob/

ztilzer31
07-29-2013, 07:53 PM
Just a little something I came across on IB.
http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06/11/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-interview-incarcerated-bob/

Wow that **** is ****ed up.

therealwd27
07-29-2013, 08:02 PM
Can we close this thread lol its all here say from a non credible source

ztilzer31
07-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Can we close this thread lol its all here say from a non credible source

Exactly... That's why I posted the actual interview of the actual allegations. People wonder why people discredit Incarcerated Bob, and these are some factual reasons why.

Just tired of hearing the same people call the mods biased for taking down the exact same thread at least once a month. This is why. Make your own decision based off the interview, and tell me the whole thing isn't ********. If you believe that interview 100% something is wrong with your brain.

Trueblue2
07-29-2013, 09:16 PM
You really dont need to say more than "its incarcerated bob, of course its not legit."

Hawkeye15
07-29-2013, 11:18 PM
yeah