07-28-2013, 04:37 PM
Greg Monroe
Roy Hibbert
Kenneth Faried
Serge Ibaka
Demarcus Cousins
Brook Lopez
Larry Sanders

All of these players are 23-26 (Cousins will turn 23 in 2 weeks and is the youngest while Roy Hibbert is the oldest at 26)

Graduating from the previous thread, how do you think these players will do THIS upcoming season?

Feel free to rank them, while discussing their improvements and impact on the team.

If this isn't clear by now: 1. This list is not my rankings 2. Don't whine about me not including your favorite big man on your team, I purposely didn't put players that are much more established or older

5ass
07-28-2013, 04:47 PM
I have high expectations for Sanders.
13-11-3.5 DPOY

rocket
07-28-2013, 04:47 PM
1) Brook Lopez
2) Roy Hibbert
3) Demarcus Cousins
4) Greg Monroe
5) Kenneth Faried
6) Larry Sanders
7) Serge Ibaka

True Sports Fan
07-28-2013, 04:51 PM
I'll say 21 - 10 - 1.7 from Cousins with improved efficiency

OKC
07-28-2013, 04:58 PM
hard to compare my man Ibaka to these guys since all of them are centers who base their game mostly in the paint( Faried is a pf but still paint oriented).
I will say that Lopez is the best of the group but im not sure how much he will be able to show it with the new look nets.
Hibbert blew me away in the playoffs so for the next season im going with him.

Gators123
07-28-2013, 04:59 PM
This is tough.

Lopez
Hibbert
Ibaka
Monroe
Cousins
Sanders
Faried

Sportfan
07-28-2013, 05:04 PM
SANDERS! is extremely underrated. Best blocking percentage in the league and a top 5 rebounding percentage as well&. He's the best rim protector based off last year
http://www.sloansportsconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/The%20Dwight%20Effect%20A%20New%20Ensemble%20of%20 Interior%20Defense%20Analytics%20for%20the%20NBA.p df

I see him becoming Tyson Chandler

Hibbert
Lopez
Sanders!
Cousins
Monroe
Faried
Ibaka

flea
07-28-2013, 05:09 PM
Hibbert
Sanders
Monroe
Lopez
Faried
Ibaka
Cousins

GiantsSwaGG
07-28-2013, 05:12 PM
Hibbert
Sanders
Cousins
Monroe
Lopez
Faired
Ibaka

JerseyPalahniuk
07-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Hibbert
Sanders
Monroe
Lopez
Faried
Ibaka
Cousins

Very confused by this list. I can see why you have Sanders at 2 (perhaps you value defensive presence, rebounding, blocking) but than how can you rank Ibaka 2nd to last?? Ibaka already has as many (some would argue more) of those same qualities but with a MUCH better offensive game.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Hibbert
Sanders
Cousins
Monroe
Lopez
Faired
Ibaka

ditto to my post above

ManRam
07-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Brook Lopez
Roy Hibbert
Demarcus Cousins
Larry Sanders
Greg Monroe
Serge Ibaka
Kenneth Faried

I think little separates them, and considering how unique and different they basically all are it was really hard to rank. It all depends on what you need out of these guys.

Brook is far and away the best offensive player of the bunch. His rebounding numbers should go up a little with Humphries gone and Evans most likely losing big minutes to KG and that narrative will subside a bit more. KG is a good rebounder, but he's not nearly as good as those two, who hogged and thus deflated Lopez' rebounding numbers.

I'm surely higher on Boogie and Sanders than most, so I'd imagine that's where my list might look weird to most. I think Sanders is as good defensively as any of those guys are at anything else. I think we could be looking at a 13-11 player with absolutely game-changing defense next year. Cousins has more upside and raw ability than anyone else on this list and I think he'll continue to tap more and more into it. I think he'll make some strides offensively, which he needs to do. But if he continues to shoot well under 50% than this ranking will be wildly off. I think the improvement is coming. He'll be a 20-10 player this season, with respectable defense. I wanted to put him over Hibbert, but that might be expecting too much. Hibbert is a tremendous defender, but he was a pretty poor offensive player last season...but as was Cousins.

Monroe is solid yet unspectacular. I'm sure most will have him higher than me. Ibaka isn't quite as game-changing defensively as Hibbert or Sanders (seriously), and while he's better offensively I don't think it fills that gap. He's a guy who can hit an open shot, nothing more. Not a bad thing, but yeah.

Faried is a solid player, and the biggest outlier in this group as he's a true forward, sometimes playing the 3 even. He's a great rebounder but not a great defender or offensive player.

PacersForLife
07-28-2013, 05:30 PM
I'm looking for Hibbert to improve his numbers from last year for sure. I think the Miami series should have given him a lot of confidence and now the coaching staff knows he can play more minutes.

I'll go:
Lopez (The homer in me wants to put Hibbert here)
Hibbert
Sanders
Cousins
Monroe
Ibaka
Faried

flea
07-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Very confused by this list. I can see why you have Sanders at 2 (perhaps you value defensive presence, rebounding, blocking) but than how can you rank Ibaka 2nd to last?? Ibaka already has as many (some would argue more) of those same qualities but with a MUCH better offensive game.

Ibaka isn't that great of a defensive presence in spite of blocks. He's a poor man's Josh Smith. And I'd still take Sanders's ability (and progression) over Josh Smith.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Ibaka isn't that great of a defensive presence in spite of blocks. He's a poor man's Josh Smith. And I'd still take Sanders's ability (and progression) over Josh Smith.

Understood, seems like a few others also have agreed with the defensive gap between Sanders and Ibaka. I just thought that the similar gap in offensive ability would make up for that.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Brook is far and away the best offensive player of the bunch. His rebounding numbers should go up a little with Humphries gone and Evans most likely losing big minutes to KG and that narrative will subside a bit more. KG is a good rebounder, but he's not nearly as good as those two, who hogged and thus deflated Lopez' rebounding numbers.

Glad to see a non-Nets fan write this out. The responses on this thread (in particular the Lopez/Ibaka rankings) are already drastically different from what would be expected just 1 year ago. PSD was absolutely brutal to Lopez then and loved Ibaka (although that love was less than the year before that)

LINsation
07-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Drummond.

JAZZNC
07-28-2013, 05:38 PM

I don't see how Ibaka has a MUCH better game offensively, maybe much better but not MUCH:D He can hit open jumpers and a lot of times drifts too far away from the basket, other teams LOVE to see him shooting 3's. He wouldn't be able to do squat without two guys who command doubles. Sanders is better at everything else but shooting jumpers.

flea
07-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Understood, seems like a few others also have agreed with the defensive gap between Sanders and Ibaka. I just thought that the similar gap in offensive ability would make up for that.

His lack of offense is what ended the Thunder's season after Westbrook went down. He's got that midrange j, but it's not like he hits it at KG's rate or anything. A lot of his offense comes off of playing next to 2 superstars (3 before this year).

LINsation
07-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Hibbert
Monroe
Sanders
Lopez
Cousins
Ibaka
Faried.

Lopez belongs much higher but as a poster said it needs to be seen how it works out for him with the new crew. Monroe I believe will have a good year playing along smith and a more seasoned drummond.

ArmLaker
07-28-2013, 05:47 PM
IMO cousins has the potential to be the best of that crop. Will he fulfill that potential though?

Jarvo
07-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Sanders should have won DPOY but got snubbed because he play for the bucks maybe but..

Sanders
Hibbert *only because he didnt play well til the playoffs*
Cousins
Monroe
Lopez
Ibaka
Faried

NBA-GMaster
07-28-2013, 09:35 PM
1. Brook Lopez
2. Demarcus Cousins
3. Roy Hibbert
4. Greg Monroe
5. Kenneth Faried
6. Serge Ibaka
7. Larry Sanders

TrueFan420
07-28-2013, 09:53 PM
1. Brook Lopez
2. Demarcus Cousins
3. Roy Hibbert
4. Greg Monroe
5. Kenneth Faried
6. Serge Ibaka
7. Larry Sanders

I agree with this. But if boogie could get his head right he'd be number one

ombada
07-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Sanders should have won DPOY but got snubbed because he play for the bucks maybe but..

Sanders
Hibbert *only because he didnt play well til the playoffs*
Cousins
Monroe
Lopez
Ibaka
Faried

don't have any problems with your list, just wanted to point out that hibbert started playing well 1 game before the all star break (it was big news in Indy)

he admitted he had an injured wrist in the first half of the season and speculated that it stayed injured so long because of the MMA training he was doing.

its weird to imagine a 7`2 guy doing MMA training. :laugh2:

Ware_Spencer
07-28-2013, 10:34 PM
1. Roy Hibbert - Only player on the list that clogs the lane like a Center should. Doesn't just go for blocks to pad stats. Players like Hibbert win games which is rare to fine someone willing to do what he does.
2. Brooke Lopez (Needs to fix the rebounding problem. Hopefully Garnett can teach him something)
3. Serge Ibaka (Overrated defender who takes too many chances but still makes a good impact)
4. Greg Monroe (Needs to improve efficiency)
5. Larry Sanders (Doesn't have much of a offensive game. needs to learn to clog the lane not just block shots)
6. Kenneth Faried (Not a fan of undersized guys come playoff time but love his energy)
7. Demarcus Cousins (High turnover low efficiency. Just because you get points an rebounds doesn't mean you will win games)

But why are you starting with the age of 23??

Kanter and Favors are both going to be starting this coming year finally with Biedrins, Gobert & Jeremy Evans backing them up(Nobody to take minutes from them).

Per 36

Favors
14.6 PPG
11 - Rebounds
2.6 - Blocks

Kanter
16.9 - PPG
10 - Rebounds
1.1 - Blocks

Not to mention they are both working with Karl Malone in Louisiana right now. Showing them some veteran tricks.

Kjthunder
07-28-2013, 10:36 PM
Easy decisions for me:

Lopez (Best offensively and good shot blocker, scoring goes down with additions but still 19/7/2)
Hibbert (Best all around C on the list, see averages of 15/9/2)
Sanders (Rebounding and shot blocking alone give him 3, see about 10/12/3 this year)
Ibaka (Improving offensively and still great shot blocker, see him averaging 14/9/2.8 this year)
Monroe (still 5 on list but will suffer with addition of Jump shot Josh Smith. Averages 13/8 this year)
Cousins (Watching the blue and white scrimmage, the guy hasnt matured at all. See him averaging 17/10/1.5
but with multiple suspensions again)
Faried (Just dont understand it, the guy is all hustle but still just dont see enough production to have him
higher, see about 12/8/1)

Phenomenonsense
07-28-2013, 10:37 PM
1. Roy Hibbert - Only player on the list that clogs the lane like a Center should. Doesn't just go for blocks to pad stats. Players like Hibbert win games which is rare to fine someone willing to do what he does.
2. Brooke Lopez (Needs to fix the rebounding problem. Hopefully Garnett can teach him something)
3. Serge Ibaka (Overrated defender who takes too many chances but still makes a good impact)
4. Greg Monroe (Needs to improve efficiency)
5. Larry Sanders (Doesn't have much of a offensive game. needs to learn to clog the lane not just block shots)
6. Kenneth Faried (Not a fan of undersized guys come playoff time but love his energy)
7. Demarcus Cousins (High turnover low efficiency. Just because you get points an rebounds doesn't mean you will win games)

But why are you starting with the age of 23??

Kanter and Favors are both going to be starting this coming year finally with Biedrins, Gobert & Jeremy Evans backing them up(Nobody to take minutes from them).

Per 36

Favors
14.6 PPG
11 - Rebounds
2.6 - Blocks

Kanter
16.9 - PPG
10 - Rebounds
1.1 - Blocks

Not to mention they are both working with Karl Malone in Louisiana right now. Showing them some veteran tricks.

Because he already started a threat with people under the age of 23?

Ware_Spencer
07-28-2013, 10:40 PM
Because he already started a threat with people under the age of 23?

My bad didn't see it.

GiantsSwaGG
07-28-2013, 10:43 PM
ditto to my post above

It was actually in no particular order, Hibbert is better than all of them but Lopez is not far behind. If Lopez can continue to grow defensively and rebounding he'll be the best out of all

JerseyPalahniuk
07-28-2013, 10:53 PM
It was actually in no particular order

Hahaha wait what? You just felt like typing the names from the title again in a random order?

GiantsSwaGG
07-28-2013, 10:55 PM
Hahaha wait what? You just felt like typing the names from the title again in a random order?

Here it is in order

Hibbert/Lopez
Lopez/Hibbert
Sanders
Cousins
Monroe
Ibaka

JerseyPalahniuk
07-28-2013, 10:55 PM
My bad didn't see it.

Quoted this one instead of the longer post but Lopez will automatically get more rebounds with Hump out of the picture and Garnett taking Reggie's minutes away. Reggie led the entire league in rebounding rate (offensive, defensive, and obviously total) while Hump was in the top 5 somewhere the year before. I fully expect him to atleast get 8+ now

JerseyPalahniuk
07-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Here it is in order

Hibbert/Lopez
Lopez/Hibbert
Sanders
Cousins
Monroe
Ibaka

Cool, was just confused by that comment haha

Edit: agree with this list except believe Lopez will be first from learning how to play smart defense from Garnett (and get some of his toughness). Offensively, he's on his own tier. Also think Cousins will finally mature a bit so have him ahead of Sanders

GiantsSwaGG
07-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Cool, was just confused by that comment haha

Edit: agree with this list except believe Lopez will be first from learning how to play smart defense from Garnett (and get some of his toughness). Offensively, he's on his own tier. Also think Cousins will finally mature a bit so have him ahead of Sanders

Reason why I put Sanders ahead of Cousins is because he will become a defensive beast as well as having a respectable offensive game. As long as Cousins is in Sac, he will never grow IMO but he's still talented. If Cousons have a guy like let's say KG, I can see him maturing faster. Lopez is the better offensive center out of all easily but once he can become an above average defender and rebounder he will easily be a top 3 center

D-Leethal
07-28-2013, 11:20 PM
Can't teach size. Hibbert's 'size potential' and ability to dominate defensively gives him the edge for me. BBall IQ seems to be off the charts too.

Trueblue2
07-29-2013, 12:35 AM
Hibbert
Lopez
Cousins
Monroe
Sanders
Ibaka

After the top two its pretty close though. Nothing against ibaka because hes still an impactful player, but his ability seems to get over stated because of block numbers and playing next to kd/westy. I think any player on this list can do as much or more than him in his situation. If he was the defensive presence hes made out to be hed be a lot higher on my list.

I had no idea where to put cousins. He has huge potential but is yet to take that next step. Hes young and hell eventually break out, but i dont know if itll be this year or next year.

OKC
07-29-2013, 08:24 AM
I don't understand how people think Ibaka's defense is so much worse than Sanders that it makes up for the significant offensive gap between them.

Sportfan
07-29-2013, 11:20 AM
Ibaka is a very good defender, but SANDERS! is ahead of him by a fair margin. Ibaka is more of a help defender which explains his blocking numbers, but he's not much of a one-on-one defender. Sanders has elite numbers defending the Iso, Post-up, and P&r. He's a much more complete defneder and his defensive PPP would have ranked near the top had it not been for spot up shooting which I bet comes at a direct result from Jennings and Monta's poor defense leaving Sander out to dry and defending shooters as well. Teams score 7 more points per possession against the Bucks when Sanders isn't on the court. That's an insane difference

Ibaka's offense isn't really better than Sanders either btw. I like his mid range game but Ibaka has the luxury of having 2 top 5 scorers to draw attention of him, plus a great shooting 3rd option (harden/Martin) He gets a ton of open looks which is why his efficiency is nice, while Sanders has inefficent scorers in Jennings/Monta next to him. He's improved his shot selection by cutting down the long 2's and taking better shots. He runs the P&R really well having a PPP of 1.01 and 56 FG% on those plays despite havin Brandon Jennings :puke: as his Point. Switch Sanders and Ibaka and Sanders numbers improve, and the Thunder are a better team.

Clogging the lane is exactly what Sanders has done. HE's terrific against post-up, P&R, and Iso.

I don't understand how people think Ibaka's defense is so much worse than Sanders that it makes up for the significant offensive gap between them.
SANDERS! DRTG was 99. For reference, that is tied for 7th in the league. 5 of the 6 people ahead of him play for the Pacers and Grizzlies, the 2 best defensive ams in the league. The Bucks team defense isn't even in the top 10. SANDERS! ranking so high is a remarkable feat.

+

OKC
07-29-2013, 12:57 PM
Ibaka is a very good defender, but SANDERS! is ahead of him by a fair margin. Ibaka is more of a help defender which explains his blocking numbers, but he's not much of a one-on-one defender. Sanders has elite numbers defending the Iso, Post-up, and P&r. He's a much more complete defneder and his defensive PPP would have ranked near the top had it not been for spot up shooting which I bet comes at a direct result from Jennings and Monta's poor defense leaving Sander out to dry and defending shooters as well. Teams score 7 more points per possession against the Bucks when Sanders isn't on the court. That's an insane difference

Ibaka's offense isn't really better than Sanders either btw. I like his mid range game but Ibaka has the luxury of having 2 top 5 scorers to draw attention of him, plus a great shooting 3rd option (harden/Martin) He gets a ton of open looks which is why his efficiency is nice, while Sanders has inefficent scorers in Jennings/Monta next to him. He's improved his shot selection by cutting down the long 2's and taking better shots. He runs the P&R really well having a PPP of 1.01 and 56 FG% on those plays despite havin Brandon Jennings :puke: as his Point. Switch Sanders and Ibaka and Sanders numbers improve, and the Thunder are a better team.

Clogging the lane is exactly what Sanders has done. HE's terrific against post-up, P&R, and Iso.

SANDERS! DRTG was 99. For reference, that is tied for 7th in the league. 5 of the 6 people ahead of him play for the Pacers and Grizzlies, the 2 best defensive ams in the league. The Bucks team defense isn't even in the top 10. SANDERS! ranking so high is a remarkable feat.

+

Ibaka is the better FT shooter, shot 35% from 3 and spaces the floor with his jumpshot.
Sanders is the better rebounder no doubt.
I need to look more into the numbers but I doubt Sanders is that much better than Serge on D.
I also see Ibaka have a bigger role for us next season with Martin gone.
its close but I still think Serge is better right now.

waveycrockett
07-29-2013, 01:15 PM
Right now Lopez by a big margin followed by Hibbert and then cousins. If Hibbert plays an entire season like he did the postseason then he'd be ahead of Lopez. Cousins I like too but he is way too immature, inconsistent and a poor teammate. I like Monroe alot I think this is the year he needs to take that next step that Lopez took last season.

flea
07-29-2013, 02:02 PM
I need to look more into the numbers but I doubt Sanders is that much better than Serge on D.
He is, and it's not close. Sanders is already a first team all defense caliber player and he's pretty close to DPOY talent. Ibaka will be lucky to make one first team in his career.

And yes, I know Ibaka has made first teams. ESPN fan voting rewards blocks and dunks, what else can I say?

Sportfan
07-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Ibaka is the better FT shooter, shot 35% from 3 and spaces the floor with his jumpshot.
Sanders is the better rebounder no doubt.
I also see Ibaka have a bigger role for us next season with Martin gone.
its close but I still think Serge is better right now.

Again, it comes down to what's around them. Ibaka's %'s are better from the field becuase he has 2 of the 5 best scorers in the league playing with him. Durant/Westy and also Martin who's a very good offensive weapon, free up the middle of the floor for Ibaka. He gets lots of open looks. Neither Ibaka or Sanders is a top 3 scoring option on a championship team, so their offensive value is minimal for both teams. Sure, Ibaka's jumper is a bit better but Sanders! would have a sky high FG% with the thunder working the post.

With FT%, again it's a minimal stat. It's like using rebounds to compare Point Guards. Sure it's beneficiary to have the better numbers, but it's not like Ibaka or SANDERS! are going to be playing iso and slashing to the rack. They each average 2 FTA's per game.

And yea SANDERS! isn't just a sexy shotblocker, he's a beast in the paint
Read this study
http://www.sloansportsconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/The%20Dwight%20Effect%20A%20New%20Ensemble%20of%20 Interior%20Defense%20Analytics%20for%20the%20NBA.p df

Case Study 1: Basket Proximity
Overall more than 1/3rd of shots in our superset of 76,000 shots occurred with an interior defender within 5 feet of
the basket. We assert that “dominant” interior defense can manifest in two ways: reducing the shooting efficiency of
opponents, and also reducing the shooting frequency of opponents. In terms of reducing efficiency, we found that
Indiana’s Roy Hibbert and Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders (Figure 3) were by far the most effective. We evaluated this by
measuring the field goal percentage of close range shots when a qualifying interior defender was within 5 feet of the
basket. Overall, NBA shooters make 49.7% of their field goal attempts when qualifying interior defender is within 5
feet of the basket; however, this number drops to 38% when either Hibbert or Sanders are within 5 feet

roximal FG%: the relative efficiencies of shooters in the proximity of the defender. Overall, when there is a
qualifying interior defender within 5 feet of a shot attempt, the NBA shoots 45.6% from the field; however this
value varies considerably depending on which defender that is. The most effective proximate defender in our study
was Larry Sanders; opponents shot only 34.9% when he was within 5 feet of their shot. Conversely, Anderson
Varejao was found to be the least effective proximate defenders with a proximal FG% value of 54.2%. Table 1
summarizes the best and worst players according to proximal FG%, but a complete list of proximal FG% values can
be found in Appendix 2.

Lastly, due to his outstanding performance in both case studies, we conclude by
suggesting Larry Sanders is the best interior defender in the NBA

OKC
07-29-2013, 02:37 PM
Again, it comes down to what's around them. Ibaka's %'s are better from the field becuase he has 2 of the 5 best scorers in the league playing with him. Durant/Westy and also Martin who's a very good offensive weapon, free up the middle of the floor for Ibaka. He gets lots of open looks. Neither Ibaka or Sanders is a top 3 scoring option on a championship team, so their offensive value is minimal for both teams. Sure, Ibaka's jumper is a bit better but Sanders! would have a sky high FG% with the thunder working the post.

With FT%, again it's a minimal stat. It's like using rebounds to compare Point Guards. Sure it's beneficiary to have the better numbers, but it's not like Ibaka or SANDERS! are going to be playing iso and slashing to the rack. They each average 2 FTA's per game.

And yea SANDERS! isn't just a sexy shotblocker, he's a beast in the paint
Read this study

I disagree that Ibaka's jumper is a bit better. its a lot better.
I also disagree that Sanders would be a great post player with the Thunder since he hasn't shown any post game.
I realize that Sanders is the better defender but its not like Serge is a bad defender, he's above average( not including blocks).
but yeah I had no idea Sanders is that good on D.
that makes it hard to say Ibaka is defenitly better but I need to see Sanders keep this up before I jump to conclusions.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Sportfan, you and other posters have persuaded me with the evidence. I had Ibaka own spot ahead of Sanders when I posted this thread but the various posts (especially the vast difference between Jennings/Ellis and Durant/Westbrook, big gap on the defensive end - actually remembered some if his insane stats from the Sloan Conference articles) has convinced me otherwise. Ill be keeping a bigger eye on him this year. Already was a huge fan because he went to VCU (originally from Va)

Sportfan
07-29-2013, 03:55 PM
I disagree that Ibaka's jumper is a bit better. its a lot better.
I also disagree that Sanders would be a great post player with the Thunder since he hasn't shown any post game.
I realize that Sanders is the better defender but its not like Serge is a bad defender, he's above average( not including blocks).
but yeah I had no idea Sanders is that good on D.
that makes it hard to say Ibaka is defenitly better but I need to see Sanders keep this up before I jump to conclusions.
Yea last year was basically Sanders' rookie year but I am interested in seeing him break out this year.
And a lot of his points this past year came in the post just off of offensive rebounds. He can be an effective post player from the glass and on D
Looking at some numbers Ibaka's J looks pretty nice now, 47% from 16-23 feet. I still feel like having Westy/Durant helps a ton but he is efficient.

Sportfan, you and other posters have persuaded me with the evidence. I had Ibaka own spot ahead of Sanders when I posted this thread but the various posts (especially the vast difference between Jennings/Ellis and Durant/Westbrook, big gap on the defensive end - actually remembered some if his insane stats from the Sloan Conference articles) has convinced me otherwise. Ill be keeping a bigger eye on him this year. Already was a huge fan because he went to VCU (originally from Va)
Glad I changed your mind LOL. I thought SANDERS! had a good case for MIP this year (Simmons wrote a piece on it) But next year he should open up a lot of eyes and have a breakout season.

xxplayerxx23
07-29-2013, 05:10 PM
Cousins has the most talent out of anyone IMO but give me
Lopez
Hibbert
Sanders
Cousins
Monre
Ibaka
Faried

the avenger
07-29-2013, 05:45 PM