PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to have the best starting front court in the league next year?

JasonJohnHorn
07-26-2013, 12:03 PM
Here are some of the choices:

DET: Drummond/Monroe/Smith
NY: Chandler/Amare/MElo
BK: Lopez/Garnett/Pierce
IND: Hibbert/West/Granger or George
CHI: Noah/Boozer/Deng
GSW: Bogut/Lee/Iggy
MEM: Gasol/Z-Bo/Prince
HOU: Howard/Aisk(?)/Parsons

Who you got any why?

dwoyo
07-26-2013, 12:17 PM
I'll go with the safe pick here and say Indiana. Whether it's George or Granger they both compliment West and Hibbert perfectly. They'll be better defensively than on offense though, but as a frontcourt George or Granger will take care of the scoring.

If it was only PF and C though, I think Memphis would be the best post tandem here.

FYL_McVeezy
07-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Here are some of the choices:

DET: Drummond/Monroe/Smith
NY: Chandler/Amare/MElo
BK: Lopez/Garnett/Pierce
IND: Hibbert/West/Granger or George
CHI: Noah/Boozer/Deng
GSW: Bogut/Lee/Iggy
MEM: Gasol/Z-Bo/Prince
HOU: Howard/Aisk(?)/Parsons

Who you got any why?

Amare is no longer a starter

dhopisthename
07-26-2013, 12:20 PM
bosh lebron battier?

ManRam
07-26-2013, 12:22 PM
bosh lebron battier?

Bosh/LeBron/whoever has to be on the list :laugh2: Weird omission.

I don't think any one of those on the list stands out much above the rest. Indy or maybe even Brooklyn would be my pick with a gun to my head.

Jacoballen22
07-26-2013, 12:35 PM
I still think that Deng, Boozer, and Noah are the best. IMO I think that Garnett and Pierce are declining and won't be as big of a factor as they were originally thought to be.

NYKnickFanatic
07-26-2013, 12:36 PM
If they can stay healthy, I'd have to go with the Nets.

"MElo." Clever. ;)

GoPacers33
07-26-2013, 12:38 PM
I think it's Indiana. Not being biased :rolleyes:

NYKnickFanatic
bosh lebron battier?

They are considered "Other" :)

Jtirado16
I'm gonna go Indiana, with Detroit a very close second. I expect all those players to break out

NYKnickFanatic
07-26-2013, 12:43 PM
I'm gonna go Indiana, with Detroit a very close second. I expect all those players to break out

I like DET for the future, but not for next season.

NYCkid12
07-26-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm saying Indiana .... Hibbert and George obviously are great but the X Factor is David West... he rebounds and can hit a little 10 footer to open up some space

lol, please
07-26-2013, 01:14 PM
The right answer is obviously the Dubs.

colinskik
07-26-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure why Indy gets so much love. Aside from the playoffs, Hibbert was kind of a disappointment last year. I'm not saying he doesn't have huge talent, but I'm still not convinced he can consistently be a top big man in the game. Even in the series again NY when he went off a couple of games, and people were saying that he made his mark as a legit big man, he had three games with single digit scoring with bad percentages.

I think Brooklyn's front court is a force to be reckon with -- Brook and KG really complement each other well. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

GSP
07-26-2013, 01:38 PM
GSW ...end of conversation ...

JWorthy42
07-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Bogut - Lee - Iguodala.

Love it. Dangerous on both ends of the floor but even more so on the defensive end.

How come Young, Pau, Kaman aren't up there ? ;) Just kidding.

JasonJohnHorn
07-26-2013, 01:46 PM
If they can stay healthy, I'd have to go with the Nets.

"MElo." Clever. ;)

I wish I could say I was clever, but it was actually just a typo... lol.

Guppyfighter
07-26-2013, 01:50 PM
Minnesota

JasonJohnHorn
07-26-2013, 01:53 PM
Bosh/LeBron/whoever has to be on the list :laugh2: Weird omission.

I don't think any one of those on the list stands out much above the rest. Indy or maybe even Brooklyn would be my pick with a gun to my head.

I was considering putting MIA and OKC on the list, but frankly... Bosh hasn't been playing very well and they don't even have a legit center. For me it is the Wade/LBJ combo (and primarily LBJ) that makes Miami as good as they are... and Allen and the bench.... the only reason they got taken to 7 games by Indy and SAS is BECAUSE their front court is week (though Parker was burning MIA's pg rotation).

MIA doesn't have a center, and Bosh, though an All-Star, is not rebounding or defending the way a center or power forward should. LBJ is hands down the best player in the league, but is he so good that he makes up for the fact that nobody on the team is capable of averaging double-digit rebounds with starting minutes? And that they don't have a legit defensive anchor in the post? Rebound and interior/post defense are HUGE when grading a front court, and Miami doesn't have either.

OKC was also close to making the list, but Perkins? I wouldn't even put him in the conversation with any of the C's on the list and Ibaka, who I love, is a great defender, but he's not well rounded enough a player yet.

OKC the last couple of seasons depended heavily on their PG, SG and SF, not their C and PF. MIA has depended on the SF/SG rotations, and their front court has been a liability. Those two teams don't win BECAUSE of their front court, but despite it. We saw how OKC got ambushed by Memphis in the front, and Miami got the same from SAS and IND.

But, you are more than welcome to argue their case an vote other. Nobody has voted 'other' yet... so...

NYKnickFanatic
07-26-2013, 01:56 PM
I wish I could say I was clever, but it was actually just a typo... lol.

Ohh. Haha

NYKnickFanatic
07-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Bogut - Lee - Iguodala.

Love it. Dangerous on both ends of the floor but even more so on the defensive end.

I like the Warriors front court, but I don't know if they will be the best.

If Bogut is healthy and DLee is still himself, after that injury, they are definitely up there.

I Rock Shaqs
07-26-2013, 02:08 PM
Chicago easily, when they are all healthy especially Noah they're crazy and Boozer always has good seasons and Deng who has been injured forever is finally going to be healthy. They look 10x better when D Rose is playing.

L8kers4life
07-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Bogut - Lee - Iguodala.

Actually you maybe onto something,

Lakers front line next year will be
PAU, HILL, Kobe that is actually preety damn good. Ok, now I'm ready to get blasted on here, here we go.:clap:

b1e9a8r5s
07-26-2013, 02:18 PM
GSW ...end of conversation ...

What about the 75% of the time when Bogut is injured?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-26-2013, 02:26 PM
I'd pick from one of Indiana, Brooklyn or Chicago. GSW would be up there too if Bogut wasn't injured nearly all of the time. Houston would also have to be up there if they can flip Asik for a good PF.

MonroeFAN
07-26-2013, 02:30 PM
GSW? Bogut was healthy for the first time in his entire life and now he is part of the best front court in the league?

I'll go...

IND
MIA
BKN
DET
SAS

Guppyfighter
07-26-2013, 02:34 PM
GSW? Bogut was healthy for the first time in his entire life and now he is part of the best front court in the league?

I'll go...

IND
MIA
BKN
DET
SAS

Detroit doesn't crack top five.

KnickaBocka.44
07-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Bogut - Lee - Iguodala.

Can you even include Bogut?

KnickaBocka.44
07-26-2013, 02:43 PM

I'll go...

IND
MIA
BKN
DET
SAS

You are going to be so disappointed.

mrblisterdundee
07-26-2013, 02:47 PM
I'm going with Brooklyn, if it can gel. Garnett and Pierce are great leaders. Lopez will learn a lot from them. And they all seem to compliment each other fairly well.

RLundi
07-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Who you got any why?

Here's my order:

Indiana: Hibbert, West, Granger- This is the safe choice. All three players are near their peak. Hibbert is a defensive stud when motivated and West, seemingly always overlooked, has a chip on his shoulder that makes him a top PF in the east. Granger is a wild card both because of injury and his role in the offense with the emergence of George, but this Indiana team has the potential to be lethal.

Golden State: Bogut, Lee, Iguodala- Injury is the only thing keeping this trio down. Completely healthy, not many can match up with the combination of firepower and defense the Warriors boast on their front line. Problem is, Bogut is a reoccurring question mark and can't seem to stay healthy enough to have the kind of impact the Warriors expect from him nightly. Iguodala fits perfectly next to Lee in this lineup though. If he can be the lockdown perimeter stopper alongside a healthy Bogut as the anchor, the Warriors' frontline will be virtually matchless.

Memphis: Gasol, Randolph, Prince- This frontline is all about grit and hustle. Gasol, Randolph and Prince are about as tough as they come. They bully other teams in the post and hound them on defense. I keep waiting for Randolph to decline though, and that's the only reason this trio isn't higher. With a new coach and perhaps a new regime, Memphis' front court may not be as solid as it has been in years past.

Brooklyn: Lopez, Garnett, Pierce- If each were in his prime, this would be the clear-cut best frontline. But there are serious concerns with the Nets up front. Legitimate questions abound: Can Lopez duplicate his stellar 2012 campaign? How many minutes a game will Garnett play? Will Pierce be willing to acquiesce to D-Will as the leader and best player? Those question marks relegate the Nets front court to fourth best. If they put it together however, the Nets can be a top 5 team in the NBA.

Chicago: Noah, Boozer, Deng- Were this about which front court plays best together, Chicago would certainly have a case for the top spot. Thibs knows the Bulls' strengths and plays off that to give Chicago a chance to win every night. But Boozer has steadily dropped in production every year from Utah and I suspect a further decline. Provided Deng and Noah know their place in both the offense and defense given that Rose is returning, this group will still be very solid.

Houston: Dwight, Asik, Parsons- This is entirely contingent upon Dwight Howard. Is he truly healthy again? Can he be a top player in the league once more? If the answer to either of those questions is yes, then Houston will move up. Parsons is the perfect compliment to Dwight's inside game as a lights-out perimeter shooter who will spread the floor should Howard get double-teamed. Asik is a bit of an anomaly. He and Howard together may clutter the lane on offense. On defense, it remains to be seen whether Asik can move his feet quickly enough to guard the PFs of the league. But Dwight has a penchant for erasing mistakes, so this point may ultimately be moot.

Detroit: Drummond, Monroe, Smith- Drummond may be the best center in the NBA one day and Monroe may very well be a top PF soon. Smith is a solid option at the 3 for providing energy and rebounding. But it's hard to see where he fits offensively. Detroit's outside shooting will be abysmal at best, and Smith does nothing to remedy that. Pistons fans will soon understand the groans Hawks fans uttered every time J-Smoove received a pass anywhere near the 3-point line. Spacing will be a major concern, as will experience. In a few seasons though, Drummond-Monroe might represent the best C-PF tandem in the league. And ideally, Smith will be long gone and replaced with an adept shooter.

New York: Chandler, Melo, Bargnani- we know exactly what Melo and Chandler bring to the table; the uncertainty lies with Bargnani. The trade to acquire the big man was nothing short of a head-scratcher. Bargnani was one of the worst rebounders in the league last season. That could have been excused if he didn't also shoot so poorly from the field. It's difficult to see where he fits on both end of floor. Melo at PF worked wonders for the Knicks last season and Chandler is a franchise-changing defensive staple, but Bargnani doesn't evidently do much more than Steve Novak, the player he essentially replaced, except cash a much higher paycheck. His lack of rebounding and defense will hurt the Knicks to the point where fans may do the unthinkable -- clamor for A'mare Stoudemire.

MonroeFAN
07-26-2013, 03:32 PM
You are going to be so disappointed.

Because of Detroit? A lot of people put Detroit.

sunsfan88
07-26-2013, 03:38 PM
What about the 75% of the time when Bogut is injured?

Yea this.

Bogut is often hurt and Lee's a liability on defense for them to be #1.

RLundi
07-26-2013, 03:47 PM
JJH, you should do a back court thread next ;)

All-In
07-26-2013, 04:16 PM
No mention of spurs? Splitter, Duncan, Leonard? Depends on Duncan but if he plays anywhere near last year my vote goes to them. Defensivly there the best frontcourt....again this is if Duncan can play like he did last year....Splitter isn’t a great center but is defiantly above average. And if Leonard follows his progression he can be an all-star….I mean they did beat GSW and MEM in the playoffs…there both on the list…I can’t believe the spurs are considerd OTHER lol

MonroeFAN
07-26-2013, 04:17 PM
I have the spurs in mine.

JWorthy42
07-26-2013, 04:26 PM
Can you even include Bogut?

Why not?

I mean, assuming all players are healthy.

TrueFan420
07-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Nets, pacers or warriors

ohreally
07-26-2013, 06:25 PM
If Bogut is healthy it's probably the Warriors.

Brooklyn is close though, even if Garnett and pierce only play about 25 minutes a game and sit out some.

KnickaBocka.44
07-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Why not?

On paper sure, but in reality do you really think he'll be healthy and helping make them the best frontcourt in the league?

All-In
07-26-2013, 07:05 PM
I have the spurs in mine.

Lol Yea Minnesota is an option over the Spurs….really? Last year in the reg season the Spurs frontcourt (Splitter, Duncan, Leonard, 14) was 2nd behind the Heats frontcourt (Bosh, Battier, James, 18.7) in total plus/minus per 100 possessions that has played at least 500mins. MEM (Gasol, Randolph, Prince, 13.8) was next on the list…..The heat’s frontcourt, while underrated, isn’t the best, I know that but what this stat shows is that when the 3-man line of Splitter, Duncan and Leonard played together they were very good. The Spurs frontcourt the last TWO years arguably has been the best….I just don’t see Duncan falling off much. These guys play smarter than any other frontcourt on the list…MY VOTE IS FOR OTHER LOL

JWorthy42
07-26-2013, 10:50 PM
On paper sure, but in reality do you really think he'll be healthy and helping make them the best frontcourt in the league?

I understand your point, however I am sure the OP is giving us a situation where all of them are healthy. Correct?

RiceOnTheRun
07-26-2013, 11:03 PM
Indiana without a doubt.

They're one of the most likely to be healthy out of all the teams, outside of Detroit. Almost every other team has at least one player who has a history of being injury prone. Also, they've shown they can co-exist with one another and they still have plenty of room to improve.

I'm thinking Indiana for the next year or two before Detroit starts to grow into themselves and challenge them. From then on, those two would be the best front courts for at least another 3-4 years after that unless some major free agency or crazy draft picks come in to play.

lol, please
07-27-2013, 02:05 AM
If by Indiana you mean GSW, then I agree.

JWorthy42
07-27-2013, 02:06 AM
Now that Indiana is getting Scola, I think the Pacers take the crown.

dalton749
07-27-2013, 02:18 AM
Not Detroit
/thread

ztilzer31
07-27-2013, 02:48 AM
The Lakers now that they got Chris Kaman.

#GameChanger

lol, please
07-27-2013, 02:50 AM
Bogut/Lee/Iggy = /thread.

IndyRealist
07-27-2013, 03:37 AM
I'm not sure why Indy gets so much love. Aside from the playoffs, Hibbert was kind of a disappointment last year. I'm not saying he doesn't have huge talent, but I'm still not convinced he can consistently be a top big man in the game. Even in the series again NY when he went off a couple of games, and people were saying that he made his mark as a legit big man, he had three games with single digit scoring with bad percentages.

I think Brooklyn's front court is a force to be reckon with -- Brook and KG really complement each other well. I'm interested to see how it turns out.
Hibbert played with a wrist injury for most of the year, which he got against Miami in the playoffs before. Playoffs Hibbert is much closer to who he actually is.

Now that Indiana is getting Scola, I think the Pacers take the crown.
Scola won't be starting over David West, barring injury.

I can't bring myself to say Pacers. Granger's coming off of surgery, and West is a year older.

I like the Nets, but I also believe Pierce hasn't declined as much as people seem to think.

I think I have to say Spurs. Duncan had a bounceback year and Leonard is a beast. But you can't rule out any frontcourt with Dwight and two warm bodies, so it depends on how they handle PF. My sleeper pick is Utah: Kanter, Favors, and Hayward (if Marvin Williams doesn't start). I'd take them over Detroit, I think playing Josh Smith at SF full time is a huge mistake.

Minimal
07-27-2013, 05:10 AM
Pretty hard to decide, but if I wanted 3 player to play for the HEAT that would be Indiana front court

Gators123
07-27-2013, 06:56 AM
Hibbert played with a wrist injury for most of the year, which he got against Miami in the playoffs before. Playoffs Hibbert is much closer to who he actually is.

I can't bring myself to say Pacers. Granger's coming off of surgery, and West is a year older.

I like the Nets, but I also believe Pierce hasn't declined as much as people seem to think.

I think I have to say Spurs. Duncan had a bounceback year and Leonard is a beast. But you can't rule out any frontcourt with Dwight and two warm bodies, so it depends on how they handle PF. My sleeper pick is Utah: Kanter, Favors, and Hayward (if Marvin Williams doesn't start). I'd take them over Detroit, I think playing Josh Smith at SF full time is a huge mistake.

He will most likely only get half his minutes at SF.

SportsFanatic10
07-27-2013, 07:12 AM
indy

ombada
07-27-2013, 07:28 AM

hibbert also said that his MMA training could have contributed to his wrist staying injured for a long period of time. he has since stopped doing MMA training for the time being.

I had no problem picking the pacers because the SF position is interchangeable on both ends of the court between George and granger and will change based on matchups. if granger getts hurt again or can't go its George. its almost unfair because we have 4 players in the poll vs. 3, but that is the reality of our SF position.

also west is a year older, but his game is not now, nor has it ever been predicated on athleticism, which elongates his career. he may be in the best shape of his life right now. he is physically intimidating.

JasonJohnHorn
07-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Here's my order:

Indiana: Hibbert, West, Granger- This is the safe choice. All three players are near their peak. Hibbert is a defensive stud when motivated and West, seemingly always overlooked, has a chip on his shoulder that makes him a top PF in the east. Granger is a wild card both because of injury and his role in the offense with the emergence of George, but this Indiana team has the potential to be lethal.

Golden State: Bogut, Lee, Iguodala- Injury is the only thing keeping this trio down. Completely healthy, not many can match up with the combination of firepower and defense the Warriors boast on their front line. Problem is, Bogut is a reoccurring question mark and can't seem to stay healthy enough to have the kind of impact the Warriors expect from him nightly. Iguodala fits perfectly next to Lee in this lineup though. If he can be the lockdown perimeter stopper alongside a healthy Bogut as the anchor, the Warriors' frontline will be virtually matchless.

Memphis: Gasol, Randolph, Prince- This frontline is all about grit and hustle. Gasol, Randolph and Prince are about as tough as they come. They bully other teams in the post and hound them on defense. I keep waiting for Randolph to decline though, and that's the only reason this trio isn't higher. With a new coach and perhaps a new regime, Memphis' front court may not be as solid as it has been in years past.

Brooklyn: Lopez, Garnett, Pierce- If each were in his prime, this would be the clear-cut best frontline. But there are serious concerns with the Nets up front. Legitimate questions abound: Can Lopez duplicate his stellar 2012 campaign? How many minutes a game will Garnett play? Will Pierce be willing to acquiesce to D-Will as the leader and best player? Those question marks relegate the Nets front court to fourth best. If they put it together however, the Nets can be a top 5 team in the NBA.

Chicago: Noah, Boozer, Deng- Were this about which front court plays best together, Chicago would certainly have a case for the top spot. Thibs knows the Bulls' strengths and plays off that to give Chicago a chance to win every night. But Boozer has steadily dropped in production every year from Utah and I suspect a further decline. Provided Deng and Noah know their place in both the offense and defense given that Rose is returning, this group will still be very solid.

Houston: Dwight, Asik, Parsons- This is entirely contingent upon Dwight Howard. Is he truly healthy again? Can he be a top player in the league once more? If the answer to either of those questions is yes, then Houston will move up. Parsons is the perfect compliment to Dwight's inside game as a lights-out perimeter shooter who will spread the floor should Howard get double-teamed. Asik is a bit of an anomaly. He and Howard together may clutter the lane on offense. On defense, it remains to be seen whether Asik can move his feet quickly enough to guard the PFs of the league. But Dwight has a penchant for erasing mistakes, so this point may ultimately be moot.

Detroit: Drummond, Monroe, Smith- Drummond may be the best center in the NBA one day and Monroe may very well be a top PF soon. Smith is a solid option at the 3 for providing energy and rebounding. But it's hard to see where he fits offensively. Detroit's outside shooting will be abysmal at best, and Smith does nothing to remedy that. Pistons fans will soon understand the groans Hawks fans uttered every time J-Smoove received a pass anywhere near the 3-point line. Spacing will be a major concern, as will experience. In a few seasons though, Drummond-Monroe might represent the best C-PF tandem in the league. And ideally, Smith will be long gone and replaced with an adept shooter.

New York: Chandler, Melo, Bargnani- we know exactly what Melo and Chandler bring to the table; the uncertainty lies with Bargnani. The trade to acquire the big man was nothing short of a head-scratcher. Bargnani was one of the worst rebounders in the league last season. That could have been excused if he didn't also shoot so poorly from the field. It's difficult to see where he fits on both end of floor. Melo at PF worked wonders for the Knicks last season and Chandler is a franchise-changing defensive staple, but Bargnani doesn't evidently do much more than Steve Novak, the player he essentially replaced, except cash a much higher paycheck. His lack of rebounding and defense will hurt the Knicks to the point where fans may do the unthinkable -- clamor for A'mare Stoudemire.

Very thorough and reasons! Not sure I agree with everything, but very well thought out. You certainly have a case for each point.

IndyRealist
07-27-2013, 11:48 AM
hibbert also said that his MMA training could have contributed to his wrist staying injured for a long period of time. he has since stopped doing MMA training for the time being.

I had no problem picking the pacers because the SF position is interchangeable on both ends of the court between George and granger and will change based on matchups. if granger getts hurt again or can't go its George. its almost unfair because we have 4 players in the poll vs. 3, but that is the reality of our SF position.

also west is a year older, but his game is not now, nor has it ever been predicated on athleticism, which elongates his career. he may be in the best shape of his life right now. he is physically intimidating.

The way West moves, I wouldn't be surprised if his knee is bone-on-bone. Can't jump more than 6 inches off the ground. While his game is decidedly below the rim, he still has to run 92ft. Scola is good insurance if West needs a few weeks off near the end of the season. Basically, we have 5 players in the poll (George/Granger/West/Scola/Hibbert). Decidedly unfair.

lol, please
07-29-2013, 01:05 AM
The way West moves, I wouldn't be surprised if his knee is bone-on-bone. Can't jump more than 6 inches off the ground. While his game is decidedly below the rim, he still has to run 92ft. Scola is good insurance if West needs a few weeks off near the end of the season. Basically, we have 5 players in the poll (George/Granger/West/Scola/Hibbert). Decidedly unfair.
Agreed.

TrueFan420
07-29-2013, 01:29 AM
len an gortot all da way men fuug erbady els na meen! nah it gota be dwert parsen an ashik men dat sheet strong rite thur but akchuly i tink mayb igalada lee boget gots a gud case feel me.

jeezus crist jewd getin minefuug ova hur son. dat shyt longer den my dooki an my shyt lyk a basbawl bat or muhfugin see snayk or sum ish. dis iz unaksepabel men

This ladies and gentleman is an example of how sad we have become as a country.

lol, please
07-29-2013, 01:33 AM
Pretty sure that's sarcasm.

SpeeMN
07-29-2013, 02:07 AM
I just have to put these names out there:

Kevin Love
Nikola Pekovic
Derrick Williams

If the wins start coming, the Wolves will get the recognition.

TrueFan420
07-29-2013, 04:14 AM
Pretty sure that's sarcasm.

I'm pretty sure that's an idiot.

ombada
07-29-2013, 05:10 AM

west did dunk last year so he can get off the ground and as far as I know or can find he has only had the one acl injury, so assuming his knee is "bone on bone" is at least a little presumptuous. he has always played that way, and moved the way he did last year. he may have lost half a step since his days in NO, but he's become an even more skilled shooter and post players.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZF9TW-_3Ts

show me where it looks like he's moving awkwardly, or as if he has no cartilage left in his knee.

and sure he has to run, but it seems cardio isnt much of a problem for him. below the rim play means less impact on the knees, running doesn't cause the same impact.

lol, please
07-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Which is why the answer is GSW.

Alayla
07-29-2013, 07:45 PM
Assuming Health from all frountcouts Golden state (at least on paper)

AIRMAR72
07-29-2013, 07:45 PM
grizz allday

sunsfan88
07-29-2013, 09:43 PM
If Bogut wasn't so injury prone, I would go with him.

But it's guaranteed that he'll miss games.

therealwd27
07-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Bosh/LeBron/My elementary school gym teacher. What a omission. Shocked lol

lol, please
07-29-2013, 11:42 PM
If Bogut wasn't so injury prone, I would go with him.

But it's guaranteed that he'll miss games.

Thanks for letting us know. What else happens out there in the future where you come from?

sunsfan88
07-30-2013, 02:37 AM
Thanks for letting us know. What else happens out there in the future where you come from?

Wanna have a sig bet that Bogut will miss games due to injury then?

I like the Warriors team but Bogut hasn't played a full season in over 4 years, I don't see why you would expect that to change.

But again, if your so confident, want to have a sig bet?

LayBraun
07-30-2013, 02:43 AM
How are the Wolves not even mentioned?

Love and Pek alone puts them in the conversation. Who would be the SF? I think Budinger? And he's a sniper from 3, a solid player. Their front court is extremely underrated.

Monta is beast
07-30-2013, 04:53 AM
I understand people are cautious when it comes to Bogut, understandibly so. But he was playing extremely well in the playoffs. And he took about three weeks off once the Warriors off-season started. Since then he's been playing ball everyday. I see him starting next season healthy, if he can stay healthy all season is another question. But to assume he's going to be injured isn't fair.

Monta is beast
07-30-2013, 04:54 AM
How are the Wolves not even mentioned?

Love and Pek alone puts them in the conversation. Who would be the SF? I think Budinger? And he's a sniper from 3, a solid player. Their front court is extremely underrated.

Because Love is soooooooo ****in overrated (dont ban me)

Monta is beast
07-30-2013, 04:55 AM
Wanna have a sig bet that Bogut will miss games due to injury then?

I like the Warriors team but Bogut hasn't played a full season in over 4 years, I don't see why you would expect that to change.

But again, if your so confident, want to have a sig bet?

99% of players will miss time with an injury next season.

sunsfan88
07-30-2013, 05:42 AM
99% of players will miss time with an injury next season.

Ok then, the bet will be that Bogut misses at least 10 games.

MTar786
07-30-2013, 05:43 AM
indiana easily.

hibbert/west/george/granger/scola

wow

TrueFan420
07-30-2013, 06:11 AM
But to assume he's going to be injured isn't fair.

MIB's you know ima fan but to assume he gonna be healthy isnt either. I agree his injuries are random. Yes I love he's going into the season healthy but the risk is still there till he proves otherwise. Lets live with going into the season as underrated and lets walk out like bosses. We can be a top team competing for the championship but lets do it under the radar. It will make it that much better. Health is the key to season. If we're healthy we can do work. Lets hope we stay healthy and our youngsters grow as players.

The warriors are here to play!!!!!

Ill21
07-30-2013, 06:32 AM
LeBron/Bosh/whoever

Rockice_8
07-30-2013, 08:45 AM
indiana easily.

hibbert/west/george/granger/scola

wow

Well it does say starting front court so pick your best three. BK is probably the only other squad that can match them. Lopez/KG/Pierce/AK47/Blatche + Evans/Teletovic (rebounder or shooter)

I got GS if healthy but it's so unlikely so they slide a few spots.

BK
IND
CHI
GS
MEM

Are my top 5

lol, please
07-30-2013, 11:01 PM
MIB's you know ima fan but to assume he gonna be healthy isnt either. I agree his injuries are random. Yes I love he's going into the season healthy but the risk is still there till he proves otherwise. Lets live with going into the season as underrated and lets walk out like bosses. We can be a top team competing for the championship but lets do it under the radar. It will make it that much better. Health is the key to season. If we're healthy we can do work. Lets hope we stay healthy and our youngsters grow as players.

I disagree. If he is healthy now, he should be expected to be healthy. Of course anyone can get injured, but it isn't a given, injury history or not.

lol, please
07-30-2013, 11:01 PM

I disagree. If he is healthy now, he should be expected to be healthy. Of course anyone can get injured, but it isn't a given, injury history or not.

BoomBaby44
07-31-2013, 02:18 AM

Hibbert average 17 point ten rebonds and 2 blocks a game in the 2013 playoffs. The fact you try and isolate a couple game in which he didn't perform(he did you and obvioulsy look at shooting percentage as your only basis for argument). Im not shocked about your dirty comments because they matches your filthy thuggish additions to your team this offseason.

MTar786
08-02-2013, 11:25 AM
Well it does say starting front court so pick your best three. BK is probably the only other squad that can match them. Lopez/KG/Pierce/AK47/Blatche + Evans/Teletovic (rebounder or shooter)

I got GS if healthy but it's so unlikely so they slide a few spots.

BK
IND
CHI
GS
MEM

Are my top 5

i agree with you. its either indy or brooklyn

RLundi
08-02-2013, 12:58 PM
Hibbert average 17 point ten rebonds and 2 blocks a game in the 2013 playoffs. The fact you try and isolate a couple game in which he didn't perform(he did you and obvioulsy look at shooting percentage as your only basis for argument). Im not shocked about your dirty comments because they matches your filthy thuggish additions to your team this offseason.

Lol relax much?

mortizgarcia
08-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Indiana is probably going to be the deepest, Brooklyn is nice as well, It's an absolute travesty that Miami and San Antonio aren't up there yet the Knicks are though.

lol, please
08-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Still the Warriors, folks.

NoahH
08-03-2013, 02:45 AM
Oden-Bosh-LeBron

Lord Leoshes
08-06-2013, 01:52 AM
Why not?

Oden, Bosh, Bron?

Bishnoff
08-06-2013, 02:53 AM
I voted for Detroit because I think that Monroe and Drummond will continue to develop, and combined with Smith their size and athleticism will be scary.

dalton749
08-06-2013, 02:55 AM
I voted for Detroit because I think that Monroe and Drummond will continue to develop, and combined with Smith their size and athleticism will be scary.
No

Captain Moroni
08-06-2013, 11:10 AM
East is stacked with tough front courts.

Captain Moroni
08-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Amare is not a starter

Bishnoff
08-06-2013, 06:33 PM
No

Good argument.