PDA

View Full Version : You have 3 moves

ztilzer31
07-22-2013, 09:04 PM
Fix your team as best possible in 3 moves or less. As in trades/signings ect

Here's the catch. No superstar free agent signings. It's too easy to say "sign Lebron and Carmelo". You may trade for some superstars (if it's realistic), but the trade has to be fair if you're going to trade for Kevin Love for example it better be a huge haul going to the other team.

Only use free agents that are available for the next year's free agency and any still available this year.

GO!

5ass
07-22-2013, 09:22 PM
1) Trade Afflalo, Big Baby and Nelson for 2014 1sts and expirings.

2) a) Draft Wiggins or b) Draft Marcus Smart

3) Sign Larry Sanders.

Smart
Oladipo
Harkless/Harris
Vuc/Harris
Sanders

JerseyPalahniuk
07-22-2013, 09:27 PM
1. Trade Joe Johnson for Paul George

2. Win championship

3. Cry tears of joy

Guppyfighter
07-22-2013, 09:28 PM
Hawkeye. What will it take to get Klove from the Twolves.

ztilzer31
07-22-2013, 09:30 PM

Yeah. I know he's not tradeable now, but lets pretend the wolves blow this year, and they put K Love up for auction... What would it take?

smith&wesson
07-22-2013, 09:36 PM
convince stern to rig one more draft for us canadians before he leaves the league.

we deserve wiggins. letzgoraps.

True Sports Fan
07-22-2013, 09:41 PM
Thomas + Salmons for Green

Jimmer + Hayes to Jazz for Warriors 2014 first + M Williams (if needed)

Sign Gortat

Vasquez / Semaj Christon (6th) / Ray McCallum
Ben McLemore / Marcus Thornton
Jeff Green / Luc Richard / Alex Poythress (36th)
Cousins / Landry / Patterson
Gortat / Thompson / Adreian Payne (21st)

Not a instant contender, but I think it's a team that can make noise depending on McLemore's development and how well Cousins can fix up his attitude.

True Sports Fan
07-22-2013, 09:42 PM
1. Trade Joe Johnson for Paul George

2. Win championship

3. Cry tears of joy

OP says Trade has to be realistic ;)

JasonJohnHorn
07-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Pistons. I don't think they actually need that much 'fixing'. I think they are on the right path. But the point guard spot could use some help. I would call up LAL and see if Nash would come over to split minutes at the point with Knight. Offer up Charlie-V/Stuckey (expiring contracts) along with a draft pick and perhaps another player if LAL insisted on Singler or somebody.

I think that would put Detroit in GREAT position for next season.

Toronto... they are well beyond three moves.... SMH.

smith&wesson
07-22-2013, 09:44 PM

see what denver got for melo ? something to that effect + more.

TheNumber37
07-22-2013, 09:47 PM
1. Find an extra 100 million dollars to not be afraid of taxes when acquiring contracts in trades.
2. Amare for Paul Gasol
3. Jr and Felton for Rondo

True Sports Fan
07-22-2013, 09:55 PM
1. Find an extra 100 million dollars to not be afraid of taxes when acquiring contracts in trades.
2. Amare for Paul Gasol

Think the Knicks would have to add something salary wise and most likely value wise as well to acquire Rondo.. Don't see why LA would do Gasol for Amare either.

rockets-fan
07-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Trade Asik,Jones,and a second to NO for Ryan Anderson

Trade Lin and a first for some bench scoring

Sign Camby

lamzoka
07-22-2013, 10:39 PM
1- Hardaway + Felton + for Rondo

2- Amare + Shumpert for Kevin Love and another player to match the salary

3- Fired Woodson and give Phil an offer he can't refuse. Like $50M for 3 yrs.

RLundi
07-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Orlando Magic

1. Draft Randle

2. Sign Isiah Thomas away from Sactown

3. Trade Big Baby and Afflalo for future first or second round picks

C Vucevic
PF Randle
SF Harkless
SG Oladipo
PG Thomas

FOBolous
07-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Step #1: Trade Asik + Lin for LarMarcus Aldridge

Step #2: Sign Mike Miller and Marcus Camby

Step #3: win.

PG - Patrick Beverly / Aaron Brooks
SG - James Harden / Mike Miller
SF - Chandler Parsons / Francisco Garcia / Omri Cassipi
PF - LaMarcus Aldridge / Terrence Jones
C - Dwight Howard / Marcus Camby

IgglesFanInCO
07-22-2013, 11:09 PM

Sooooo for the nuggets to get LMA in this hypothetical scenario I just have to do better than that trade?

1.) Trade Faried, Andre Miller (on the last guaranteed year of his contract), Wilson Chandler and picks for LMA and maybe Watson
2.) Officially Resign Mozgov
3.) Have Gallo back healthy :D

Lawson-Robinson-Green
Fournier-Foye-Watson
Gallo-JHam-QMiller
LMA-Hickson-Arthur
McGee-Mozgov-Randolph

JEDean89
07-22-2013, 11:12 PM
Trade Wilson Chandler, + Quincy Miller and Andre Miller for Eric Gordon, Al Faroq
Trade Faried and Evan Fournier to the Blazers for LMA

Lawson
Gordon
Gallo
Aldridge
McGee

with Robinson, Jordan Hamilton, Hickson, Mozgov as bench.
LMA
McGee

ztilzer31
07-22-2013, 11:18 PM

Try again.

JEDean89
07-22-2013, 11:20 PM
^^^^ try both again

FOBolous
07-22-2013, 11:21 PM
lol @ NYK fans thinking any team is gong to trade their stars for Amare Stoudemire. no one wants him. yall should amnesty him. i think "amnestying amare" should be #1 on all NYK fans' list.

aussie
07-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Pelicans

1) Sign Greg Oden

2) Bring Danny Granger back to NOLA

3) Re-sign Aminu, Smith, Morrow

Holiday/Jackson/Roberts
Gordon/Evans/Morrow
Granger/Aminu/Miller
Davis/Ryno/Smith
Oden/Withey/Rookie C

ztilzer31
07-22-2013, 11:25 PM
^^^^ try both again

I was hoping the plus after Felton meant he forgot something lol.

ztilzer31
07-22-2013, 11:27 PM
Pelicans

1) Sign Greg Oden

Holiday/Jackson/Roberts
Gordon/Evans/Morrow
Granger/Aminu/Miller
Davis/Ryno/Smith
Oden/Withey/Rookie C

Don't see Davis and Oden making much sense, but I didn't watch much of Davis last year. I don't like having 2 rim protectors on the court especially someone who probably can't run great in Oden.

aussie
07-22-2013, 11:28 PM
by bring Granger back to NOLA I mean his hometown

Cal827
1. Shop Lowry, Gay, and maybe Derozan for a prospects/multiple first rounders. Hopefully trade at least one of the three.

2. Watch JV Develop into a star

3. Do the LT :dance:

ztilzer31
lol @ NYK fans thinking any team is gong to trade their stars for Amare Stoudemire. no one wants him. yall should amnesty him. i think "amnestying amare" should be #1 on all NYK fans' list.

They could trade him in a deal to the wolves if they also gave up young talent/picks... I don't think there's enough talent to get him though.

ztilzer31
07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Uh... I quoted the wrong post... my bad...

Hawkeye15
07-23-2013, 12:08 AM

what team is making the offer?

JEDean89
07-23-2013, 03:01 AM

lol @ fans who don't know that the knicks used their amnesty on billups, two weeks after picking up his option....

Kjthunder
07-23-2013, 03:05 AM
OKC:

1) Amnesty Perkins
2) Sign Mike Miller
3) Sigh Marcus Camby

PG: Russ/Reggie
SG: Thabo/Lamb
SF: Durant/Miller/Jones III
PF: Ibaka/Collison/Roberson
C : Camby/Thabeet/Adams

Nothing sexy, but don't need much for them!

RiceOnTheRun
07-23-2013, 05:05 AM
1. Bargnani for David Lee (Warriors offered it to the Raptors before he was traded to NY)

2. Hardaway + Felton + Soonest available 1st rounder for Rondo

3. Resign Ronnie Brewer. I don't know why we even let the dude go. A second round pick? Cash? Cash is like oxygen to Jimmy D. If we get him ball movement, which Rondo would bring, he becomes a decent three point shot with defense. A guard rotation of Rondo/Shump/JR/Prigs/Brewer would be a nightmare for any backcourt.

IndyRealist
07-23-2013, 07:16 AM
I can't imagine Boston is going to trade Rondo for Hardaway and a first round pick in 2050. Unless they're getting an upcoming PG still on a rookie contract, plus picks, I doubt any trade is realistic.

And why are all of the Denver fans wanting to trade Faried for Aldridge? Aldridge only brings scoring to the table, and last I checked, the Nuggets had no problem scoring. And Aldridge is 49% on 2pt FGs (and only 14% on 3's), while Faried is 55% on 2's. The Manimal is a better option anyway. And he's the better rebounder and shot blocker.

ambisme56
07-23-2013, 08:27 AM
Billy King has done basically everything I wanted besides bring in Dwight but that was Dwight's fault.

I wanted Garnett and Kirilenko last year so I just had to wait an extra year. When I first heard about the Pierce and KG rumor I wanted Terry to be part of the deal and he was so my expectations of Billy King so far have been good. I hated trading the 7th overall pick for Gerald Wallace but we were able to turn that into Pierce/KG/Terry so I'm ok with it I guess...would still have been nice to have Barnes as SF but whatever.

Since Brooklyn has a lot of bigs I would look to trade Evans and Shengilia for another shooter. Evans will not see much playing time because he can't score, unless our bigs get hurt.

Maybe a trade of Evans and Shengilia to Sacramento for Jimmer?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mk89m9m

I'd even be willing to do a Lopez, Evans and Shengilia for Cousins and Jimmer?

Is either trade realistic? The first trade works out salary wise but the second trade the Nets would probably have to take back a Marcus Thorton or a John Salmons.

Went with Salmons in this trade because he was in Philly when King was GM there.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mhg7amz

ManRam
07-23-2013, 08:51 AM
what team is making the offer?

I think it's the Lakers, so I'll answer for you.

"You don't have what it would take to even get in the ballpark."

OKC
07-23-2013, 09:08 AM
#1 trade Perk+PJ3+mavs pick+OKC 2014 pick for Gortat ( Suns do it because Gortat is an expiring, they get a prospect in pj3 and picks and they already have Len as an up and coming center), if Suns reject then leave perkins out of the trade and amnesty him.
#2 sign Mike Miller.
#3 Lamb, Adams, Reggie, Thabo(expiring) for Mike Conley(give it a shot, Grizzlies probably reject so sign another FA, maybe Mo Williams or Dahntay Jones).

ManRam
07-23-2013, 09:34 AM
2. Amare for Paul Gasol

1. Bargnani for David Lee (Warriors offered it to the Raptors before he was traded to NY)

2. Hardaway + Felton + Soonest available 1st rounder for Rondo

3. Resign Ronnie Brewer. I don't know why we even let the dude go. A second round pick? Cash? Cash is like oxygen to Jimmy D. If we get him ball movement, which Rondo would bring, he becomes a decent three point shot with defense. A guard rotation of Rondo/Shump/JR/Prigs/Brewer would be a nightmare for any backcourt.

Why do Knicks fans think Hardaway/JR + Felton is going to net Rondo?

Also,

Amare for Pau isn't happening. Period.
Amare + Shump for Love isn't happening. Period.

ManRam
07-23-2013, 09:38 AM
1) Trade Afflalo, Big Baby and Nelson for 2014 1sts and expirings.

2) a) Draft Wiggins or b) Draft Marcus Smart

3) Sign Larry Sanders.

Smart
Oladipo
Harkless/Harris
Vuc/Harris
Sanders

This is pretty much all I have to say for the Magic. I do doubt we'd be able to pry Sanders away from Milwaukee. He'll be a restricted free agent and we'd probably have to offer a ton to get him. I'd imagine it would start no less than 4 years 32 million. But I feel like Milwaukee would match that and just about anything. But I'm all for overspending on him.

And we'd need some major luck to get a high enough pick (#1 overall) to get Wiggins.

FYL_McVeezy
07-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Why do Knicks fans think Hardaway/JR + Felton is going to net Rondo?

Also,

Amare for Pau isn't happening. Period.
Amare + Shump for Love isn't happening. Period.

I have these same questions for my fellow fan base :facepalm:

Are we really that delusional? :laugh2:

FYL_McVeezy
07-23-2013, 10:12 AM
Re-Sign KMart to 1.4 mil with a 2nd year player option
Sign Bobby Brown (PG in Euroleague) to a 1yr minimum deal.
Sign Jeremy Tyler to a partially guaranteed deal.

You Knick fans who think we can just trade Amare for any star or Trade for Rondo w/o giving up Shump are super delusional. Amare is an albatross who can't be moved until next season at the earliest, and Ainge isn't THAT stupid. You aren't getting his biggest trade piece w/o giving up our best prospect.

Green_Monster
07-23-2013, 10:12 AM
OP says Trade has to be realistic ;)

Sign Gortat

Not a instant contender, but I think it's a team that can make noise depending on McLemore's development and how well Cousins can fix up his attitude.

Exactly, so why was this offered?

Green_Monster
07-23-2013, 10:23 AM

Wow.

I have these same questions for my fellow fan base :facepalm:

Are we really that delusional? :laugh2:

Every fan base has its bad posters. With NYK having a bigger fan base, they have more bad posters than other teams. It sucks for the posters who actually know what they're talking about.

Lo Porto
07-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Pelicans

1) Sign Greg Oden

Holiday/Jackson/Roberts
Gordon/Evans/Morrow
Granger/Aminu/Miller
Davis/Ryno/Smith
Oden/Withey/Rookie C

This is a very realistic and solid plan for the Pelicans. Well done.

shen
07-23-2013, 10:42 AM

Blazers have 0 interest in Lin and Asik.

Lo Porto
07-23-2013, 10:43 AM

Sign Gortat

The thread said realistic. Utah isn't going to absorb $20 million in contracts for a 2014 1st just to dump it off for Jimmer and Hayes. C'mon now.

FYL_McVeezy
07-23-2013, 10:43 AM
Wow.

Every fan base has its bad posters. With NYK having a bigger fan base, they have more bad posters than other teams. It sucks for the posters who actually know what they're talking about.

Well at least you gave a solid answer w/o trolling. Kudos to you!

Lo Porto
07-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Utah Jazz

1. Play the youth this season (Burke, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Evans, Kanter & Gobert - starting five 23 or younger). By playing the youth, you figure out who can play and Utah probably ends up with a good draft pick.

2. With the high pick, draft Wiggins, Jabari Parker or best player available with our possibly top 5 2014 draft pick.

3. Sign Avery Bradley in free agency next year to be the perimeter defender that Utah has always lacked.

Going into 2014/15
PG Burke/Bradley/Neto
SG Burks/Bradley
SF Hayward
PF Favors/Evans
C Kanter/Gobert
Plus, Wiggins, Parker or bpa and the GS 2014 draft pick.

king4day
07-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Phoenix Suns:

1. Trade Gortat & Scola for a pick each over the next 2 or 3 drafts (not one per year, just one over that span).

2. Draft well in 2014 (hopefully top 5)

3. Make Kevin Love our top free agent priority in 2 years to fill the only likely need on the team (PF)

Hawkeye15
07-23-2013, 10:56 AM
I think it's the Lakers, so I'll answer for you.

"You don't have what it would take to even get in the ballpark."

The Lakers have nothing to offer for Love, sorry.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2013, 10:58 AM
Phoenix Suns:

1. Trade Gortat & Scola for a pick each over the next 2 or 3 drafts (not one per year, just one over that span).

3. Make Kevin Love our top free agent priority in 2 years to fill the only likely need on the team (PF)

I can't see Love leaving Minny if they start making the playoffs. However, if he leaves, it will be because we kept failing to do so. Why would he come to a team still in rebuild mode, when you know potential suitors like the Lakers/Heat, etc are clearing space?

Hellcrooner
07-23-2013, 11:00 AM
trade kobe, nash and pau for worhtless players that are expiring.

with the number 1 pick the lakers select..........

ztilzer31
07-23-2013, 11:32 AM
I can't see Love leaving Minny if they start making the playoffs. However, if he leaves, it will be because we kept failing to do so. Why would he come to a team still in rebuild mode, when you know potential suitors like the Lakers/Heat, etc are clearing space?

Just think hypothetically that Minny comes out 10-25 or something and Love get's pissed. So Minny puts him on the market. How much would it cost.

I personally like Minny a lot, but lets just pretend that they suck this upcoming year, and he becomes available. I just used Love as an example in the first post, but you can use other superstars that will possibly be up for trade in the next year...

ztilzer31
07-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Also the post says fix your team "best possible". That is a different scenario for every time. While some teams might be able to move into contenders quicker than others... Teams that have less talent can build to the future if you think it's best for your organization.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Just think hypothetically that Minny comes out 10-25 or something and Love get's pissed. So Minny puts him on the market. How much would it cost.

I personally like Minny a lot, but lets just pretend that they suck this upcoming year, and he becomes available. I just used Love as an example in the first post, but you can use other superstars that will possibly be up for trade in the next year...

They won't trade him this season, I can't see any viable option. He can't opt out until the following summer. You just don't let a franchise type player go with 1.5 years left on his deal. If he demands to a trade, you simply wait until years end, and see if you can get as high a draft pick as possible in next years draft, and young talent.

3ddiiee
07-23-2013, 01:06 PM
Pelicans

1) Sign Greg Oden

Holiday/Jackson/Roberts
Gordon/Evans/Morrow
Granger/Aminu/Miller
Davis/Ryno/Smith
Oden/Withey/Rookie C
Keep Rivers

True Sports Fan
07-23-2013, 01:08 PM
Billy King has done basically everything I wanted besides bring in Dwight but that was Dwight's fault.

I wanted Garnett and Kirilenko last year so I just had to wait an extra year. When I first heard about the Pierce and KG rumor I wanted Terry to be part of the deal and he was so my expectations of Billy King so far have been good. I hated trading the 7th overall pick for Gerald Wallace but we were able to turn that into Pierce/KG/Terry so I'm ok with it I guess...would still have been nice to have Barnes as SF but whatever.

Since Brooklyn has a lot of bigs I would look to trade Evans and Shengilia for another shooter. Evans will not see much playing time because he can't score, unless our bigs get hurt.

Maybe a trade of Evans and Shengilia to Sacramento for Jimmer?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mk89m9m

I'd even be willing to do a Lopez, Evans and Shengilia for Cousins and Jimmer?

Is either trade realistic? The first trade works out salary wise but the second trade the Nets would probably have to take back a Marcus Thorton or a John Salmons.

Went with Salmons in this trade because he was in Philly when King was GM there.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mhg7amz

Hell no from Kings viewpoint

Hellcrooner
07-23-2013, 01:09 PM
The Lakers have nothing to offer for Love, sorry.

THey dont have to offer anything.

Just wait to 2015 ( im assuming neither Lebron nor Melo sign in 2014, so they keep the capspace for following year).

:D

True Sports Fan
07-23-2013, 01:09 PM
The thread said realistic. Utah isn't going to absorb $20 million in contracts for a 2014 1st just to dump it off for Jimmer and Hayes. C'mon now.

A lot better then Felton + Hardaway for Rondo and Asik/Lin for LMA :laugh:

Utah likes Jimmer, and he can develop into something while the pick will be a late first anyways.

FOBolous
07-23-2013, 01:28 PM
lol @ fans who don't know that the knicks used their amnesty on billups, two weeks after picking up his option....

Oh wow that's kind of dumb of them

Heediot
07-23-2013, 02:09 PM
1. Sign Kenyon back for Vet Minimum
2. Hire Tanya Hardings to take out Lebron's knees
3. Hire Gunther Parche to take out Durant's shoulders

2 & 3 are kidding

2. Trade DJ and Crawford for Gortat, Shannon Brown, and Channing Frye
3. take a nap

TrueFan420
07-23-2013, 02:21 PM

They used it on big shot

TrueFan420
07-23-2013, 02:23 PM
For the first time in god knows how long I'm actually perfectly content with going into the year with the roster we, warriors, have.

Twins Fanatic
07-23-2013, 02:57 PM

Just wait to 2015 ( im assuming neither Lebron nor Melo sign in 2014, so they keep the capspace for following year).

Yeah, is that how you'll were able to keep Dwight?

Hellcrooner
07-23-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah, is that how you'll were able to keep Dwight?

Dwight dint want to be traded to l.a in the first place.

Love is a Cali boy with family links and etc.

Not the same thing.

I dont want him in l.a tough i dont trust his health.

bstnfn34
07-23-2013, 03:17 PM

how is any of this realistic? no way Celtics give up rondo for an inconsistent felton and a late first rd pick in hardaway.
timberwolves would be insane to take on amare for love I don't even care who else off the roster is involved!

Celtics33
07-23-2013, 03:23 PM
1. Trade Rondo for Greg Monroe or Andre Drummond and Charlie Villanueva
2. Try to look for a suitor to take on Wallace's contract, might have to include other pieces to entice teams
3. Wait it out and hope to hit big in the lottery

bstnfn34
07-23-2013, 04:04 PM
1. trade Brandon bass and Courtney lee for varejao (helps clear up log jam at sg for celts and gives cavs veteran leadership in 2 pos)
2.ship varejao, melo and Crawford + picks to por for Aldridge and filler
3.draft well in next years draft

mjm07
1. Trade Bosh to Wolves for K-Love
2. Sign Camby
3. Sign Oden if not Odom.

lamzoka
how is any of this realistic? no way Celtics give up rondo for an inconsistent felton and a late first rd pick in hardaway.
timberwolves would be insane to take on amare for love I don't even care who else off the roster is involved!

you guys are talking like any of these "realistic" trades ya putting up here is really gonna happen. if i was the GM of the knicks i would initiate these trade talks, if it happens good. if they tell me tos **** off, i'll just move on to the next.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2013, 04:07 PM

yep, bout the only way you are getting him, cause there are no assets to send the Wolves way.

I am on the fence. If the Wolves make the playoffs this year and next, I can see him signing another long term deal. But I am not going to allow myself to set up for disappointment if he leaves, so whatever.

Hawkeye15
07-23-2013, 04:08 PM
1. Trade Bosh to Wolves for K-Love
2. Sign Camby
3. Sign Oden if not Odom.

OP said keep it realistic..

mjm07
07-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Wasn't a horrible offer at the very least. LOL

bstnfn34
07-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Wasn't a horrible offer at the very least. LOL

how so? bosh is soft and nothing more than a "glorified role player" on a good team put him on a bad team maybe just maybe he goes back to the days he was in Toronto although I do see bosh being the first CBA casualty for the heat, no way they all last out their contracts there.

mjm07
07-23-2013, 04:59 PM
how so? bosh is soft and nothing more than a "glorified role player" on a good team put him on a bad team maybe just maybe he goes back to the days he was in Toronto although I do see bosh being the first CBA casualty for the heat, no way they all last out their contracts there.

I'm probably overrating him but youre definitely underrating by calling him a " glorified role player". He's a legit 18-20PPG PF who can avg 7-10REb a game. Softer than Charmin ultra yes but he's a proven #1 option on a bad/mediocre team and a #2/3 On a perenial championship team.

ztilzer31
07-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Bosh gets a lot of trash, but he's not as bad as people pretend he is...

He has to play out of position a lot on defense, and it makes him look foolish IMO.

SINCESTARBURY25
07-23-2013, 07:16 PM
Trade Shumpert, Jr smith, World Peace, Raymond Felton for 2 lottery picks

Draft Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker

Trade Melo and Amare for Kevin Love and Ricky Rubio

Pg-Ricky Rubio
sg-Jabari Parker
sf-Andrew Wiggins
pf-Kevin Love
C-Tyson Chandler

king4day
07-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Phoenix Suns:

I'm banking on getting a high pick next year and Len and Goodwin becoming good players. Add bledsoe and dragic and Phoenix could have the right building blocks in place to entice love.

rockets-fan
07-23-2013, 07:45 PM
Bosh is not a number one option, he won't lead a team anywhere. But he can be the second or third star on a team. Well he is haha.

Asik+jones+Lin and a first for Bosh?

Beverly / Brooks
Harden / Garcia
Parsons / Casspi / Williams
Bosh / Dmo/ Smith
Howard/ Smith

Charmers/ Lin/ Cole
Wade
James/ Batter
Jones / Haslem
Asik/ Anthony

Sorry I don't really know the Heat depth chart.

Win win for both maybe?

PurpleJesus
07-23-2013, 07:49 PM
trade shumpert, jr smith, world peace, raymond felton for 2 lottery picks

draft andrew wiggins and jabari parker

trade melo and amare for kevin love and ricky rubio

pg-ricky rubio
sg-jabari parker
sf-andrew wiggins
pf-kevin love
c-tyson chandler
omg

ManRam
07-23-2013, 08:03 PM
I'm probably overrating him but youre definitely underrating by calling him a " glorified role player". He's a legit 18-20PPG PF who can avg 7-10REb a game. Softer than Charmin ultra yes but he's a proven #1 option on a bad/mediocre team and a #2/3 On a perenial championship team.

even if the talent matches, who's to say bosh doesn't just opt out and leave Minny after this season if traded there. i'd imagine he probably would.

it's not a trade you do if you're a young team like minny trading your superstar.

BHF
07-23-2013, 08:19 PM
nothing i have faith in Ujiri

D-Leethal
07-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Thats 3 more than Dwight Howard + Blake Griffin have combined in the post.

HowFit
07-23-2013, 09:12 PM

:laugh:

Lo Porto
07-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Utah likes Jimmer, and he can develop into something while the pick will be a late first anyways.

Utah would not trade any 2014 first for Jimmer.

ztilzer31
07-23-2013, 10:46 PM

Pg-Ricky Rubio
sg-Jabari Parker
sf-Andrew Wiggins
pf-Kevin Love
C-Tyson Chandler

Lol. I can't tell if the Knicks fans are trolling this thread, or if they actually think these are legitimate trade idea's.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-23-2013, 11:28 PM

Pg-Ricky Rubio
sg-Jabari Parker
sf-Andrew Wiggins
pf-Kevin Love
C-Tyson Chandler

hahaha I knew this thread was gonna have some hilarious trades. So far this takes the cake.

numba1CHANGsta
07-23-2013, 11:30 PM
1. Bring back Jerry Buss from the dead

2. Fire Pringles/Hire Phil Jackson

3. Sign Sasha

Championship!

cmellofan15
07-23-2013, 11:49 PM
1. Trade for LeBron
2. Trade for Kevin Durant
3. Release Nate Robinson

TheTreys
07-23-2013, 11:58 PM
1. Trade Amare $21 mill for Jefferson n Biedrins $19(expired contracts this yr)
2. Trade Bargnani, Felton, n Hardaway Jr.$16 mill for Rondo n Humphries(expires this yr)$18-20 mill
3. Have Melo opt out n take less n sign Kobe, Dirk or Lebron. At least 2 of em
PG - Rondo/ Shumpert
SG - Kobe/ J.R.
SF - Carmelo
PF - Nowitzki
C - Chandler

IKnowHoops
07-24-2013, 01:18 AM

I bet they would do it for the number 1 pick in next years draft. They would trade him in a packaged deal for in return combos of Hibbert/George, Ibaka/Westbrook, Williams/Lopez, Harden/Asik, you know deals in which the other team would say no.

IndyRealist
07-24-2013, 01:22 AM
1. trade Brandon bass and Courtney lee for varejao (helps clear up log jam at sg for celts and gives cavs veteran leadership in 2 pos)
2.ship varejao, melo and Crawford + picks to por for Aldridge and filler
3.draft well in next years draft

Kind of like it for Boston, but you can't trade for a player and then include him in another trade with other players.

And what about Sullinger? I'm pretty high on him being a starting PF in the NBA.

IndyRealist
07-24-2013, 01:31 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Bosh is still a 24/12 player? Besides the ankle last year has he had a bad injury? I don't understand why people think he's incapable at 29 years old. He's been COASTING the last 3 years.

Phenomenonsense
07-24-2013, 01:47 AM
This plan assumes two things: That the Smith-Monroe-Drummond front court doesn't even show flashes of being able to work, and that the Twolves also suck next year and that KLove wants out.

1) Trade some combination of Monroe, Knight, and something for filler + Rubio. (Don't know what the right value for this trade would even be honestly).

2) Offer George a max contract (if available) or go after Luol Deng. If neither available best shooting SF in the pool.

3) Sign Thabo to a small 2 year deal.

Rubio/Billups
Thabo/KCP
Deng or George/Datome
Smith/Mitchell
Drummond/???

Lakers + Giants
07-24-2013, 05:37 AM
1. Tank

2. Sign LBJ

3. re-sign our duo (kobe + pau) for way cheaper.

mjm07
07-24-2013, 09:49 AM
even if the talent matches, who's to say bosh doesn't just opt out and leave Minny after this season if traded there. i'd imagine he probably would.

it's not a trade you do if you're a young team like minny trading your superstar.

Great points. The other side of the coin is that Minny re-ups with Bosh or he doesn't opt-out. But yes, Love > Bosh. So I understand it would take a bit more to pry him away than just a straight swap.

FYL_McVeezy
07-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Bosh is still a 24/12 player? Besides the ankle last year has he had a bad injury? I don't understand why people think he's incapable at 29 years old. He's been COASTING the last 3 years.

because ppl dont' understand how ROLES on a team influences stats.....

ztilzer31
07-24-2013, 12:31 PM
1. Tank

2. Sign LBJ

3. re-sign our duo (kobe + pau) for way cheaper.

1. LBJ isn't going to the Lakers.

2. Read the thread rules. No signing big time free agents. All trades, draft, and signing role palyers.

3. Kobe is not signing for way less money.

This is why you read the rules. This stuff has a .00001 percent chance of ever working.

ztilzer31
07-24-2013, 12:32 PM
I can just see it now. "Hey Kobe we want you and Pau to take less money so LBJ can come play with us".

Yeah right lol.

sp1derm00
07-24-2013, 04:28 PM
Since the Lakers are pretty much not fixable without FA signings...

I'll do my second favorite team, the Warriors:

1. 4 Team Trade:

Warriors out: Bogut, Barnes
Houston out: Asik, Jones
ATL out: Millsap

Warriors in: Asik, Jones
Houston in: Millsap, Barnes
ATL in: Bogut

ATL does it so they can have Horford slide over to his natural position at PF, or play C when Bogut is out. Houston does it because they need a PF and Barnes is not only a good backup for Parsons, but can also play PF for when they Rockets want to run it and play small ball.

2. Lee, Klay, and Ezeli to Portland for LMA and Wes Matthews

3. Sign Brandon Rush in 14'

Curry/Douglas
Matthews/Rush
Iggy/Green
LMA/Jones
Asik/O'Neal

I would be okay with giving up Barnes to help get Asik over Bogut. Asik is healthier and a much better defender and Barnes would not get much PT with Iggy anyways.

mdm692
07-24-2013, 05:01 PM
1. Extend Bledsoe before the season begins and he raises his value.
2. Tank for a top 5 pick.
3. Teade Gortat, Scola and Frye

2014-15 season line up
Bledsoe/Garrett
Goodwin/Dragic(Manu role)
Wiggins or Parker/Marcus
Markieff/Beasley
Len/FA vet.

bstnfn34
07-24-2013, 05:09 PM
Kind of like it for Boston, but you can't trade for a player and then include him in another trade with other players.

And what about Sullinger? I'm pretty high on him being a starting PF in the NBA.

I meant it as more of a 3 team deal but the rules were 3 steps so that's why I put it in its own step
as for sullinger I can see him a starter even if these moves were to happen. Aldridge would have to play c

bstnfn34
07-24-2013, 05:15 PM

re read what I had wrote in my post, I said on a good team he is nothing more than a glorified role player and I said on a bad team he maybe could get back to where he was but that was 4 years ago and he has gained a lot of habbits that might prohibit that

Lakers Ghost
07-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Pistons. I don't think they actually need that much 'fixing'. I think they are on the right path. But the point guard spot could use some help. I would call up LAL and see if Nash would come over to split minutes at the point with Knight. Offer up Charlie-V/Stuckey (expiring contracts) along with a draft pick and perhaps another player if LAL insisted on Singler or somebody.

I think that would put Detroit in GREAT position for next season.

Toronto... they are well beyond three moves.... SMH.

As a lakers fan I like your trade idea we can also send you meeks in that deal both teams benefits from the trade. Nash could mentor knight and other young players.

Hawkeye15
07-24-2013, 05:47 PM
omg

hahahaha