PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson to sign with Nuggets

Laidback_Scrapp
07-22-2013, 05:12 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_23708580/nate-robinson-sign-deal-denver-nuggets?source=skipframe-www.prosportsdaily.com

Rockice_8
07-22-2013, 05:16 PM
Good as the last truly impactful FA glad he went out west. Didn't want to see that little pain in the *** in the east.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-22-2013, 05:19 PM
2 years, 2 million each. Damn thought he would get more. If this dude was a few inches taller he would easily be getting $5 million+ a year

ManRam
07-22-2013, 05:23 PM
Nuggets gonna win a lot of 120-119 games next year I feel like.

douglas
07-22-2013, 05:23 PM
The Nuggets sign a nugget.

LTBaByyy
07-22-2013, 05:25 PM
Smallest back court ever: Lawson, Foye, Robinson

ChitownBears22
07-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Tough loss for the Bulls. He could have been interesting in a backup role to rose. He has an energy that seemed to fit the Bulls playing style

Tony_Starks
07-22-2013, 05:56 PM
Bulls blew it. He's instant offense. Plus insurance if D Rose rehab goes slower than expected. They must've not watched the playoffs last year....

kozelkid
07-22-2013, 06:45 PM
He seems like such a Nuggets type player.

Although, I'll definitely miss him as a Bull, but it was inevitable. :(

69centers
07-22-2013, 07:36 PM
Seems like they have too many guards now: Foye, Fournier, Robinson, Miller, Lawson.

Robinson won't get nearly as many minutes as he could have elsewhere.

NYKnickFanatic
07-22-2013, 07:45 PM
Damn wish we could have gotten him.

At least he will reunite with his boy Ill Wil!

IgglesFanInCO
07-22-2013, 08:06 PM
Seems like they have too many guards now: Foye, Fournier, Robinson, Miller, Lawson.

Robinson won't get nearly as many minutes as he could have elsewhere.

No way Miller stays after this move, theyve already been shopping him all summer

Guppyfighter
07-22-2013, 08:27 PM
They are recreating the defensive presence of Iggy with Nate. Watch out everyone.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-22-2013, 09:02 PM
Tough loss for the Bulls. He could have been interesting in a backup role to rose. He has an energy that seemed to fit the Bulls playing style

Bulls blew it. He's instant offense. Plus insurance if D Rose rehab goes slower than expected. They must've not watched the playoffs last year....

I believe Marquis Teague will ease into that role very well. He played pretty well when given the time last year (If i remember correctly) and has played very well in the past two summer leagues.

The Nuggets sign a nugget.

hahahahaa

No way Miller stays after this move, theyve already been shopping him all summer

Yeah hes definitely gone. I wonder where Dre and Mo Williams sign now.

SLY WILLIAMS
07-22-2013, 09:27 PM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Now just need to trade for Jcraw and Dlee and the old gang will be back together!!! :)

MrfadeawayJB
07-22-2013, 09:59 PM
That's a deal for him. He carried the bulls a few times in the playoffs

IgglesFanInCO
07-22-2013, 10:26 PM
I will definitely take him for 2 mil a year, easily an upgrade over that no-effort cancer Andre Miller

ewing
07-22-2013, 10:48 PM
great signing. I'm not a huge Nate fan but he fits like a glove. They don't even need to play him when he plays like a bonehead and with that crew he is bound to go off at times

NYJ - NYY
07-22-2013, 11:13 PM

Goes slower than expected... :laugh:

SINCESTARBURY25
07-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Always been a big Nate fan but we didnt need him in NY. We have to many bone heads as it is.

LegendsNvrDie23
07-23-2013, 12:02 AM
****! Gonna miss you little man.

Guppyfighter
07-23-2013, 12:03 AM
oF all the teams that gained the most last season, the Nuggets will lose the most this season. I can see them being the 8 seed while the Twolves jump all the way to seventh.

SLY WILLIAMS
07-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Last off season I said Nate could be the biggest FA steal for the Bulls. I will say that again for this season for the Nuggets. So cool to have him back with Wilson, Moz, and Gallo.

FREE NATE!!! :D

BallIsAll
07-23-2013, 12:45 AM
oF all the teams that gained the most last season, the Nuggets will lose the most this season. I can see them being the 8 seed while the Twolves jump all the way to seventh.

I noticed while reading for a while, you're the biggest nuggets hater on here. Why so bitter bro?

All the nuggets lost was was iggy. The GM doesn't play on the court and our new one is doing just as good a job off the court and we replaced a horrible coach with a hopefully up-and-coming young coach. Also we got Nate, Foye, Hickson and we traded for Arthur. Im sure the Nuggets will be just fine and I predict a 3-6th seed from them. ;)

IgglesFanInCO
07-23-2013, 01:12 AM

So, you think this is a bad signing? and you don't know how to properly articulate it?

Or are you really just such a hater you want to interject a point you have reiterated countless times about your dislike for the nuggets that you ignore the thread topic outside of the word "Nuggets"?

I disagree with your assessment on the nuggets, but I could see your reasoning for not having faith in them, unless you think they lost something by firing George Karl then you probably have some valid points, but what part of signing Nate for 2 mil per year makes them terrible?

DR_1
07-23-2013, 01:19 AM

:facepalm:

Guppyfighter
07-23-2013, 02:13 AM
So, you think this is a bad signing? and you don't know how to properly articulate it?

Or are you really just such a hater you want to interject a point you have reiterated countless times about your dislike for the nuggets that you ignore the thread topic outside of the word "Nuggets"?

I disagree with your assessment on the nuggets, but I could see your reasoning for not having faith in them, unless you think they lost something by firing George Karl then you probably have some valid points, but what part of signing Nate for 2 mil per year makes them terrible?

I am such a Nuggets hater. It's why I predicted them to be the third seed last year on the golden state warriors forum last year. I am such a hater.

I think the actual signing of Nate's fine. He's a good player. But the Nuggets lost two great wing defenders and they are going to go back to a bottom 10 defensive team.

I thought the karl firing was fine by the way.

Jogumesapeh
07-23-2013, 03:25 AM
Gonna be a good fit, IMO.

TrueFan420
07-23-2013, 02:08 PM
All the nuggets lost was was iggy. The GM doesn't play on the court and our new one is doing just as good a job off the court and we replaced a horrible coach with a hopefully up-and-coming young coach. Also we got Nate, Foye, Hickson and we traded for Arthur. Im sure the Nuggets will be just fine and I predict a 3-6th seed from them. ;)

Iggy is a much bigger loss than a lot of nugget fans are willing to admit. I like the signing of Nate for you guys but it looks like your going back to all offense no d were gonna run at you all day basketball and that won't get you a 3 seed. I see no higher than 5 seed out west. Too many teams got better. Also the hickson and arther signing/trade doesn't make sense. You have plenty of depth there already.

3iverson3
07-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Corey brewer leaving isn't the end of the world. Iggy was the one that mad sour defense better. Brewer didnt make us that much of a better team defensively

IversonIsKrazy
07-23-2013, 08:40 PM
Only $2M/yr. I thought he was going to get paid $5-$7m /yr after the playoffs. Bulls clearly have no money, big loss imo. For nugz, I just dont get it. Dont they already have a PG rotation of Lawson/Miller, now they added Roye. And now Nate?

Tony_Starks
07-24-2013, 01:29 AM
It's a damn shame that's the best deal he could get after the way he balled last year. Seems like once you get a bad rap it's permanent...

Cubby
07-24-2013, 02:24 AM
Great deal for the Nuggets. You Denver fans will enjoy him. Fun, exciting player.

People bashing the Bulls obviously don't understand that we only have the minimum to pay FAs. You can't just get an MLE willy nilly.

DitchDat
07-24-2013, 09:42 AM
I'm glad he found a home

Losoway
07-24-2013, 11:39 AM
the bulls are f-king dumb . nate had a great year at least give him a year contract or something he coulda have been a spark off the bench

Losoway
07-24-2013, 11:42 AM
It's a damn shame that's the best deal he could get after the way he balled last year. Seems like once you get a bad rap it's permanent...

hasnt nothing to do with his rap....he is short bruh . teams are not gonna pay that much for a short player who game is all about athleism

Cubby
07-24-2013, 12:19 PM
the bulls are f-king dumb . nate had a great year at least give him a year contract or something he coulda have been a spark off the bench

Your sig? Yeah, that is what I'm doing to this post.

We don't have the money to sign anyone over the minimum.

Cubby
07-24-2013, 12:21 PM

hasnt nothing to do with his rap....he is short bruh . teams are not gonna pay that much for a short player who game is all about athleism

If his game is entirely based on athleticism, then explain why he's a good shooter?

Guppyfighter
07-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Corey brewer leaving isn't the end of the world. Iggy was the one that mad sour defense better. Brewer didnt make us that much of a better team defensively

Brewer is great defensively and Iggy's on another planet. Nuggets are going back to being 20th or something in defense sadly.