PDA

View Full Version : Who goes ringless? supossing they dont switch teams ( or switch again)

Hellcrooner
07-22-2013, 02:39 PM
SO in recent years MANY stars with some years in the league behind their backs have changed their team to try to get that elusive ring somwhere else.

For the momento the Only ones that have achieved their Target have been Lebron and Bosh.

So, who of the remaining players changing jerseys will finally get a ring in their new destination and wich of them go Ringless after all?

Nash
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony.
Andrew Bynum.
Deron Williams

5ass
07-22-2013, 02:49 PM
Williams, Anthony, Bynum and Nash.

NYKnickFanatic
07-22-2013, 02:51 PM
SO in recent years MANY stars with some years in the league behind their backs have changed their team to try to get that elusive ring somwhere else.

For the momento the Only ones that have achieved their Target have been Lebron and Bosh.

So, who of the remaining players changing jerseys will finally get a ring in their new destination and wich of them go Ringless after all?

Nash
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony.
Andrew Bynum.
Deron Williams

I don't see any of them winning a ring. CP3 is very competitive, so it is hard to see that, but I do.

Hellcrooner
07-22-2013, 03:53 PM
I don't see any of them winning a ring. CP3 is very competitive, so it is hard to see that, but I do.

heat are not gonna win 8 straight so SOme of them May get one

Bostonjorge
07-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Bynum has 2 rings already

aTinyPanda
07-22-2013, 04:04 PM
Chris Paul and Dwight are the only ones on this list I think have an outside chance at getting one.. but they'd have to steal it from Lebron or KD and Westy and I just do not see that happening.

mlbfan123
07-22-2013, 04:07 PM
LOL andrew bynum?

boboo73
07-22-2013, 04:10 PM
Charles Barkley

Sly Guy
07-22-2013, 04:12 PM
all go ringless.

ManRam
07-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Nash: Easily the most likely here. He's not getting one in LA...he'd have to switch again, maybe back up a better PG
Andrew Bynum: Uhh....

I'm not gonna say who I think will and won't because these guys are all still relatively young and really, who knows? I'll just rank them instead from most likely to least. But even that's tough to do.

Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony
Deron Williams

As top players on their teams, their windows are all closing. I'm sure later in their careers they'll start ring chasing and maybe grab one later on.

boboo73
07-22-2013, 04:40 PM
Nash: Easily the most likely here. He's not getting one in LA...he'd have to switch again, maybe back up a better PG
Andrew Bynum: Uhh....

I'm not gonna say who I think will and won't because these guys are all still relatively young and really, who knows? I'll just rank them instead from most likely to least. But even that's tough to do.

Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony
Deron Williams

As top players on their teams, their windows are all closing. I'm sure later in their careers they'll start ring chasing and maybe grab one later on.

Maybe the 4 you listed can all come together and join a super team. When competition gets too hard for these guys thats what they tend to do.

WadeKobe
07-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Melo is the worst player of the group and insists in being the #1 guy on a team and being paid like it. So, he won't win one.

Nash is old and stuck on a team that is possibly the worst team in the NBA for the next couple of years. So, he won't be winning one either.

Tie between Melo and Nash.

WadeKobe
07-22-2013, 04:42 PM
Maybe the 4 you listed can all come together and join a super team. When competition gets too hard for these guys thats what they tend to do.

The idiocy continues.

boboo73
07-22-2013, 04:48 PM
the idiocy continues.

lol

Tony_Starks
07-22-2013, 06:51 PM
Bynum has 2. Nash will probably ring chase if it doesn't work out in LA. Howard never gets one. CP3 will get one. D Will wont. Melo will.....

lpdunks8
07-22-2013, 07:52 PM

Nash
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony.
Andrew Bynum.
Deron Williams

LOL.... and you post in the Lakers' forum.

Bostonjorge
07-22-2013, 08:28 PM
Dwill or Paul will get 1 this year. Nash next year when he has melo,Lebron and kobe on his team. Howard when he leaves Houston and ring chase's.

Riodagoat
07-22-2013, 09:17 PM
Nash Howard and Melo will never win one. CP3 might, but not with Griffin has the 2nd guy.

TheNumber37
07-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Bynum has two. Ironic, being the least deserving guy on the list.

I don't see Howard winning in Houston because of OKC, Golden State, Clips and the improving Wolves
CP3 is the most likely.

Melo is 2nd, ahead of Deron who really only has a team built to win NEXT year.

Melo is in a 2 yr window and then gen reup and regroup.

MrfadeawayJB
07-22-2013, 09:46 PM
Best chance for cp3 will be this year IMO

I see Nash leaving LA when his contract is up and joining a super team as a backup pg

TheMightyHumph
07-22-2013, 11:58 PM

Nash
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony.
Andrew Bynum.
Deron Williams

The guys that are smart enough not to get married.

LegendsNvrDie23
07-23-2013, 12:00 AM

Nash
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony.
Andrew Bynum.
Deron Williams

Deron is the only one with a real shot at winning a ring in the next 4 years or so.

sunsfan88
07-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Dwight, and Nash IMO won't ever win one. And Bynum won a couple with LAL, OP needs to do some history hw.

I think once LeBron hits 30+ and starts to lose a lot of his athleticism, the Nets and the Knicks will have very good chances to get to the Finals and pull off a win.

Jogumesapeh
07-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Paul, Howard, Nash, Williams, and Harden.

Aust
07-23-2013, 03:31 AM
Definitely Nash

MickeyMgl
07-23-2013, 04:06 AM

Nash
Chris Paul
Dwight Howard
Carmelo Anthony.
Andrew Bynum.
Deron Williams

Probably Ringless:
Nash
Paul (Just can't fathom the Clippers winning a championship. Although they might merit being favorites in the West, gotta believe any of at least three Eastern teams could beat them in the Finals.)
Anthony
Williams (Strong contender this year, but not favorites or even 2nd-favorites in their conference, IMO... and their window is incredibly small... Like, THIS YEAR.)

Probably gets a ring:
Howard (Although not necessarily right away.)

Already has (2) rings:
Bynum (Got them while mostly walking on a treadmill.)

Yankeefan213
07-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Melo is the worst player of the group and insists in being the #1 guy on a team and being paid like it. So, he won't win one.

Nash is old and stuck on a team that is possibly the worst team in the NBA for the next couple of years. So, he won't be winning one either.

Tie between Melo and Nash.

Yeah Nash and Bynum are definitely better players than melo. You can make a case melo is better than Dwight based on last season. CP3 is the only one on this list that is definitely a better play than Carmelo

Hellcrooner
07-23-2013, 09:57 AM
LOL.... and you post in the Lakers' forum.

Yeah, cause winning the ring as a 7th or 8th Wheel is so important.

:rolleyes:

HesterJordan23
07-23-2013, 10:10 AM
Bynum already has two rings so he won't be chasing anything with those knees. Nash could very well go attach on to the heat or some other contender. Melo is way to consumed by himself that it would be very hard to see him win a championship. Howard's mindset isn't even there to win one. Williams is on a super team and probably only has this year to do it. Chris Paul is the only one I see that could get one as long as the clips keep bringing in talent
I don't think any of them but paul have a high chance of winning a ring but if they switched to a better team then I may change my mind.

Chronz
07-23-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeah, cause winning the ring as a 7th or 8th Wheel is so important.

:rolleyes:

Check his production levels on route to a title. Its not as low as you think.

I Rock Shaqs
07-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Dwight Howard and Melo will win one, maybe Chris Paul.

SeoulBeatz
07-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Nash and Anthony stand out the most.

Hellcrooner
07-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Check his production levels on route to a title. Its not as low as you think.

lower tan phils, kobes, paus, odoms, ariza/artest, fishers definetly.

and im not taking bout geek numbers im talking bout the full package.

cssdmark
07-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Brandon Jennings

lpdunks8
07-23-2013, 02:43 PM

Including the play-offs; AB played 88 games.

In those 88; he averaged:

13.4 PPG 8.0 RPG 1.5 BPG 56.5% FG 72.2% FT in 28.8 MPG.

Spanklin
07-23-2013, 03:07 PM
Dirk should be on this list. He would have four rings on anything but a Mark Cuban owned team. I have no idea why Dirk stayed with the bonehead, and Dallas would still be the laughing stock of the NBA if it weren't for Dirk's loyalty.

Does this make Dirk even dumber than Cuban for sticking with a guy who blows up championship rosters?

Hellcrooner
07-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Dirk should be on this list. He would have four rings on anything but a Mark Cuban owned team. I have no idea why Dirk stayed with the bonehead, and Dallas would still be the laughing stock of the NBA if it weren't for Dirk's loyalty.

Does this make Dirk even dumber than Cuban for sticking with a guy who blows up championship rosters?

Hi, Balkis.

MickeyMgl
07-24-2013, 02:01 AM
Including the play-offs; AB played 88 games.

In those 88; he averaged:

13.4 PPG 8.0 RPG 1.5 BPG 56.5% FG 72.2% FT in 28.8 MPG.

Why didn't you want to include Bynum's playoff numbers for both championship seasons?

Let me look..... Oh, I see why.

Chronz
07-24-2013, 11:03 AM

LOL sorry but "full package" (including defensive contributions) make him even better. Ill take the geek numbers that support my conclusion over your unsubstantiated opinion any day