PDA

View Full Version : Nate Robinson

TheMightyHumph
07-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Why isn't he getting any offers?

He can be had for the mini-MLE.

If he's willing to take the Vets' Min, I wish the Nets would grab him.

The fans would go crazy for Nate.

LAKobeBryant
07-20-2013, 11:17 PM
:confused:

Chrisclover
07-20-2013, 11:28 PM
so OP you are a Nets fan?

Why isn't he getting any offers?

He can be had for the mini-MLE.

If he's willing to take the Vets' Min, I wish the Nets would grab him.

The fans would go crazy for Nate.

TheMightyHumph
07-20-2013, 11:48 PM
so OP you are a Nets fan?

Is that a wrong thing to be?

TheMightyHumph
07-20-2013, 11:49 PM
:confused:

What is confusing you, sir or madam?

Max.This
07-20-2013, 11:53 PM
I'm guessing teams aren't willing to give him more than the minimum. He says he wants more money and at 29 and 5 ft9 he might be losing a little bit of athleticism. Not to mention he's a bit of a headcase.

TheMightyHumph
07-21-2013, 12:04 AM
I'm guessing teams aren't willing to give him more than the minimum. He says he wants more money and at 29 and 5 ft9 he might be losing a little bit of athleticism. Not to mention he's a bit of a headcase.

Headcase, yes, but certainly not as bad as earlier in his career.

Did Nate look like he had lost any athleticism judging by his performance last year.

As a Net fan, I'd gladly do a S&T of Nate for whatever salary matches up, other than Plumlee.

Kyben36
07-21-2013, 12:08 AM
I dont know, he really shined in chicago last year, improved his defense, or at least he tried. played well, and while no he isnt as athletic verticaly as he used to be, he is still quick, can penetrate and score, he is also a really nice shooter, yes hot and cold. but can light it up for a team.

TheMightyHumph
07-21-2013, 12:16 AM
I dont know, he really shined in chicago last year, improved his defense, or at least he tried. played well, and while no he isnt as athletic verticaly as he used to be, he is still quick, can penetrate and score, he is also a really nice shooter, yes hot and cold. but can light it up for a team.

Thank you. That is my point. And Nate can actually kind of run an offense.

Chrisclover
07-21-2013, 12:19 AM
i am just curious that why people hate Heat so much for Big3 gathering together but do not say the same thing for the old superstars being in BYK

Is that a wrong thing to be?

sunsfan88
07-21-2013, 12:26 AM
He's probably waiting to see what Jennings gets.

TheMightyHumph
07-21-2013, 12:27 AM
i am just curious that why people hate Heat so much for Big3 gathering together but do not say the same thing for the old superstars being in BYK

You are going to have to explain your curiousity in MUCH MORE detail.

cubs1st
07-21-2013, 12:49 AM

Not even close...

TrueFan420
07-21-2013, 12:54 AM

Dude this has been cover time and time again. Most people hated them cause the decision.

TheMightyHumph
07-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Dude this has been cover time and time again. Most people hated them cause the decision.

Also, don't believe KG, PP and Jet were FAs conspiring on anything.

Asik's better
07-21-2013, 01:13 AM
He's probably waiting to see what Jennings gets.

This.
Wait until this whole Jennings situation is resolved. Then the last of the free agents will sign and that will be the end of the off-season

TrueFan420
07-21-2013, 01:36 AM

I don't even care about that part. The hour long special, even with good intentions, was just stupid. bosh signed with the heat the night before we all knew where bron was going. And the arrogance to say they will win 7 rings. I pray we see another Tim Duncan personality/superstar in the league.

AntiG
07-21-2013, 01:38 AM

And the Miami block party where they said not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...

Chrisclover
07-21-2013, 01:42 AM
why dont blame the Russian boss for destroying the balance of the league? also, i have no idea why Ainge agreed on this deal. For the sake of 1st round picks? why not send KG, PP, Jet to bottom teams for higher picks? it boggled my mind

TrueFan420
07-21-2013, 01:51 AM
And the Miami block party where they said not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...

Yea I completely agree

I don't even care about that part. The hour long special, even with good intentions, was just stupid. bosh signed with the heat the night before we all knew where bron was going. And the arrogance to say they will win 7 rings. I pray we see another Tim Duncan personality/superstar in the league.

TheMightyHumph
07-21-2013, 01:51 AM
why dont blame the Russian boss for destroying the balance of the league? also, i have no idea why Ainge agreed on this deal. For the sake of 1st round picks? why not send KG, PP, Jet to bottom teams for higher picks? it boggled my mind

Honestly, is that a real question?

Which of the 10 lowest teams would trade 3 top picks, PLUS convince Garnett to waive his no-trade clause?

Not that I believe everything that is reported by the media, as the media will eventually cause the collapse of civilization as we know it, but it seems no one was offering a better deal (which wasn't a bad deal at all) for PP & KG.

SportsFanatic10
07-21-2013, 01:56 AM

well i'd say they did feel like they should send them into a good situation to finish out their careers with a chance to win again out of respect for them. and i don't think kg and pp were gonna be hot commodities on teams tanking for wiggins and teams without an immediate shot at contention.

Chill_Will_24
07-21-2013, 01:57 AM

Yup with such a hot destination and competitive owner that will spend anything to win, how could Ainge ever think those picks would ever see the lottery? Also taking on Wallace's deal opened up the door for Durant to Brooklyn in 2016

TheMightyHumph
07-21-2013, 02:10 AM
Yup with such a hot destination and competitive owner that will spend anything to win, how could Ainge ever think those picks would ever see the lottery? Also taking on Wallace's deal opened up the door for Durant to Brooklyn in 2016

1st, are you agreeing that the trade for Crash was a horrible deal made by Billy King?

2nd, Ainge has every reason to believe that the '16, and '18 picks will be good ones.

And, Celts have the option of swapping the '17 pick with Nets.

Celts also got a $10 mil trade exception, from what I have read.

But I think this is King's best move, or a bad move by Ainge, as Celts could have dumped more salary on Nets