PDA

View Full Version : Can the heat outdo themselves in 2014?

Hellcrooner
07-20-2013, 01:27 PM
convince wade, lebron, bosh to opt out and sign for 7-9 million each contract,
proceed to resign allen for the vets min, sign Carmelo Anthony and pau gasol for reduced contracts too.

win 7 rings straight.

Jtirado16
07-20-2013, 01:31 PM
This isn't 2K bro! No way this would happen...

beasted86
07-20-2013, 01:31 PM
In Riley We Trust

king4day
07-20-2013, 01:33 PM
I don't think Bosh would for sure. He won't ever get this money again.

While the scenario is possible, adding Melo makes no sense. But they can do this and add pieces that would make them unbeatable for sure. If they don't, then I think they'll ride it until they won't win a title and move on.

Quinnsanity
07-20-2013, 02:00 PM
If this is a joke, it's trolling and probably should be locked.

If this is your legit opinion, :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

greg_ory_2005
07-20-2013, 02:01 PM
No that's dumb

Dade County
07-20-2013, 02:18 PM
I can see Melo joining the HEAT, and Lbj moving over to p full time... But I can't see those types of pay cuts.

Bosh would have to be traded.

ManRam
07-20-2013, 02:20 PM
proceed to resign allen for the vets min, sign Carmelo Anthony and pau gasol for reduced contracts too.

win 7 rings straight.

no.

and your poll choices suck.

Hellcrooner
07-20-2013, 02:28 PM
If this is a joke, it's trolling and probably should be locked.

If this is your legit opinion, :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm::facepalm:

Im not a trolling type of guy.
And was just giving the side no one is giving, everyone is talking bout kobe and pau taking paycuts to acomódate this or that player, or cavs going for lebron again, or bulls or wahtever.
And no one is focusing on the odds heat may actually Play Smart and Add something more.

Maybe not melo, but with a Slight paycutt for each one of them they could actuelly go for a big F.A to complete the team.

LAKobeBryant
07-20-2013, 02:39 PM
only way lebron would win 8 rings i think thats the number he promised miami.

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-20-2013, 02:59 PM

win 7 rings straight.:laugh:

Dade County
07-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Im not a trolling type of guy.
And was just giving the side no one is giving, everyone is talking bout kobe and pau taking paycuts to acomódate this or that player, or cavs going for lebron again, or bulls or wahtever.
And no one is focusing on the odds heat may actually Play Smart and Add something more.

Maybe not melo, but with a Slight paycutt for each one of them they could actuelly go for a big F.A to complete the team.

It's always good to think outside the box!

Max.This
07-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Heat forum

mark1125
07-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Heat forum

This is the Heat forum. Wonder how many pages the Heat...err....NBA mods allow this fantasy land thread roll.

RLundi
07-20-2013, 04:17 PM
Oh boy.

5ass
07-20-2013, 04:21 PM
ofcourse pau gasol is there lol

Hellcrooner
07-20-2013, 04:54 PM

You think Thunder or Heat or Knicks will not try to convince him to sign for cheap with the promise of a ring?.

Hellcrooner
06-11-2014, 10:46 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/big-four-heat-looking-to-target-carmelo-308597.html

:rolleyes: check the date of my thread.

bleedprple&gold
06-11-2014, 11:10 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/big-four-heat-looking-to-target-carmelo-308597.html

:rolleyes: check the date of my thread.

Mods going to ***** at you for bumping an old thread.

Hellcrooner
06-11-2014, 11:17 PM
Mods going to ***** at you for bumping an old thread.

except is totaly justified because of the news, and has a link.

*Superman*
06-12-2014, 12:07 AM

lol.

*Superman*
06-12-2014, 12:12 AM
Props to you Crooner for at least calling it. Who knows if it happens, but I wouldn't lie, has to feel good to predict something a year ago.

Also if it did happen that would be absolute crap. I'm sick of these stars wanting to team up. I loved the NBA where at least every team used to have one great player. It's almost pointless to have the bottom 10 teams in the league when **** like this gives them no chance of attracting free agents.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-12-2014, 12:18 AM
No need to bump this thread. Closing.