PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Wades Ex-Wife on the Streets....

cubfan23
07-19-2013, 05:22 PM
http://deadspin.com/dwyane-wades-ex-wife-is-having-a-meltdown-in-downtown-842248289?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Man how could he have married this whack job....haha.....good thing is he done with her, I just feel bad for his kids.

Big Zo
07-19-2013, 05:28 PM
Wish I could be there with a sign that read: "Publicity seeking hoe!" With an arrow pointing at her.

Bruins2012
07-19-2013, 05:29 PM
She seems nice. :crazy:

RLundi
07-19-2013, 05:35 PM
Siohvaughn Funches, what the ****? Forget the fact she's playing homeless, that's inconsequential. What I wanna know is why the hell would Wade marry a woman with such a weird *** name?

fresh prince
07-19-2013, 05:43 PM
Sad sad sad sad situation

Jenceman
07-19-2013, 05:53 PM
This is sad all around. Girl seems crazy but I don't like to see anyone living on the streets

TrueFan420
07-19-2013, 06:03 PM
http://deadspin.com/dwyane-wades-ex-wife-is-having-a-meltdown-in-downtown-842248289?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Man how could he have married this whack job....haha.....good thing is he done with her, I just feel bad for his kids.
The things one does when they think they've found true love

Federal Reserve
07-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Wade is a true role model for going through women faster than a fat man going through a bag of chips.

Max.This
07-19-2013, 06:07 PM
wow... i wish.. this really belonged in the nba forum.

WITZ
07-19-2013, 06:11 PM

Not surprised he was dating star jones when she was like 300 pounds :laugh:

nickdymez
07-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Its not Wades fault shes on the street. I dont have any pitty for her...

Silent
07-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Wade is a true role model for going through women faster than a fat man going through a bag of chips.

:laugh2:

jp611
07-19-2013, 06:17 PM
Wade's actually a huge piece of ****

This woman took him in when he had NOTHING... They were high school sweethearts and her family practically adopted him

He got big and this happens... Wade is the piece of **** here, not his homeless ex-wife.

BKLYNpigeon
07-19-2013, 06:22 PM
Shes, not homeless.

Im sure hes still getting alimony from her divorce and probably a good amount to live on.

shes just wants some attention...

More-Than-Most
07-19-2013, 06:22 PM
So because Wade has money he is suppose to take care of everyone? **** out of here. As long as he takes care of his kids he owes nobody else a damn thing. Her living on the streets is sad but on her. Stop holding a sign and trying to get a hand out and go get a ****ing Job

mp3
07-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Stop being a bottom feeder. Do something with your life...

Mr_Jones
07-19-2013, 06:43 PM

This woman took him in when he had NOTHING... They were high school sweethearts and her family practically adopted him

He got big and this happens... Wade is the piece of **** here, not his homeless ex-wife.

To be fair, she is the one that set up that little sign of hers. It just is made to make Wade look like he threw her out or something. Kinda messed up on her part.

UPRock
07-19-2013, 06:47 PM
What a crazy *****, she's definitely not homeless.

MiamiBoy77
07-19-2013, 06:52 PM
So because Wade has money he is suppose to take care of everyone? **** out of here. As long as he takes care of his kids he owes nobody else a damn thing. Her living on the streets is sad but on her. Stop holding a sign and trying to get a hand out and go get a ****ing Job

This

Slug3
07-19-2013, 07:13 PM
Some of you people are unreal. How is this Wades responsibility?

HowBoutDemBulls
07-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Somebody on the bulls needs to give the pipe to that crazy hoe just so we can mess with D wade's head in the playoffs.

sunsfan88
07-19-2013, 07:22 PM

This. She took him in when he needed a place to live at and food to eat. I'm not saying he's wrong for divorcing her but if I was a millionaire, I sure would have a hard time leaving someone who did so much for me in my childhood on the streets.

Without her and her family's kindness, he doesn't end up in the NBA and probably would be dead, in prison or rotting on the streets right now.

hugepatsfan
07-19-2013, 07:25 PM

Agreed as a general rule. However if this post below is true...

If her family took him in an supported him when he needed it then I do think he has an obligation to give back to those that gave to him when he needed it. Not a legal obligation but a moral one. I don't know if JPro's post is accurate though so I won't judge. And even if it is true, she should have more self-respect than this. Get the **** out there and make it on your own.

3RDASYSTEM
07-19-2013, 07:29 PM

So does IVERSON get a pass since he married his HS sweetie and then after having those kids by her and taking care of them for most part then all of a sudden kidnaps the kids then returns them safely?

is IVERSON the all American dad?

but everybody goes through things in life rather its good or bad, its the way society created it now, it wasn't like this back then before the so called COLUMBUS discovering America bs

bottomline is how you deal with your problems and how the storyline is put out by the media rumor mill to brainwash or get a reaction out of the masses

STEPHAN A seems to praise WADE at highest level as a dad/person then this story comes out and makes you look at other side of it

camador22
07-19-2013, 07:31 PM
Wade's divorce settlement

Siohvaugh gets $10,000 per month for traveling expenses, $25,000 per month for living expenses, and a $1 million lump sum at the start of the divorce. She didn’t do to bad for herself.

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-wives-and-girlfriends/170877-d-wade-gets-hammered-in-divorce-settlement-weve-got-the-details

yaswaggin
07-19-2013, 08:05 PM
So she gets 420k a year for doing nothing :facepalm:

FreakaNashur
07-19-2013, 08:18 PM
i don't feel bad for her "kids" D-Wade has full custody of them i believe.

AddiX
07-19-2013, 08:32 PM
So she gets 420k a year for doing nothing :facepalm:

Thats what happens when these broads get $ for doing nothing, they actually believe they are entitled to it and want More.

hugepatsfan
07-19-2013, 08:37 PM
i don't feel bad for her "kids" D-Wade has full custody of them i believe.

Their relationship with their mother is still important, regardless of who they're living with.

thephoenixson28
07-19-2013, 09:00 PM
She is not on the streets, she is sitting down on a sidewalk.

Punk
07-19-2013, 09:50 PM
She gets 10,000 off their settlement. She is bitter because she tried to take his kids from him and it backfired. She's a true example of a pathetic excuse of a woman.

Wade is living his life with his kids, new girl and of course winning titles and she is trying to drag his name down the mud so people can believe Wade threw her out on the streets. He doesn't even live in Chicago in the off-season which is the funny part.

Nobody is really going to take her seriously once they google her. She should just move the hell on and live her life but as you can see she looks pretty much like a bum.

aussie
07-20-2013, 01:24 AM
good

RiceOnTheRun
07-20-2013, 01:28 AM
This ***** is thirsty.

Imagine it was the other way around. A rich, powerful woman's crazy ex-husband is on the street complaining about how he's homeless. It would be a joke. Just like she is.

UPRock
07-20-2013, 01:50 AM
This. She took him in when he needed a place to live at and food to eat. I'm not saying he's wrong for divorcing her but if I was a millionaire, I sure would have a hard time leaving someone who did so much for me in my childhood on the streets.

Without her and her family's kindness, he doesn't end up in the NBA and probably would be dead, in prison or rotting on the streets right now.

Dude, she's not living on the streets, she's mad because she wants more money from Wade and he isn't digging it. All this **** came after he won his 2nd championship and if you actually read the article she was heard saying **** about money, sponsors and other ****. She gets paid regularly by Wade and If I'm not wrong this chick tried to kidnap her own children before, she's crazy.

UPRock
07-20-2013, 01:56 AM
More pictures of her doing the spectacle.

http://m.theybf.com/2013/07/19/foolywang-siovaughn-wade-claims-dwyane-wade-left-her-on-the-streets

D1JM
07-20-2013, 02:06 AM
Sounds like you are still mad about wade trolling the bulls in 2010.

jpro didn't want wade. a lot of bull fans didn't want wade at all

Chi~TwnHawksFan
07-20-2013, 03:02 AM
looks like your butt hurt over someone giving their honest opinion on your beloved pretty boy. ^MIA fan est. 2010

jp611
07-20-2013, 03:12 AM

No, not at all... I didn't want his old broken down knees then, and I sure as hell don't want them now

I'm just stating a fact. I'm sorry it goes against your precious little D-Wade's storybook life.

Keep baiting though.

naps
07-20-2013, 03:27 AM

You act like you lived with them or a close family member? Truth is you have no idea whatsoever about what actually went through during their marriage. And you don't have to be with your once sweetheart if you find out she's not a same person you once loved. It makes perfect sense of their separation from what I have read and heard about her character and antics. This picture just goes to show how Wade was right and made the correct decision of separating from an alleged whore, mentally challenged wife/mom, and gold-digger.

Oh...

Siohvaugh gets $10,000 per month for traveling expenses, $25,000 per month for living expenses, and a $1 million lump sum at the start of the divorce. She didn’t do to bad for herself.

So this apparently homeless, living on the street woman gets 420k/year from WADE for doing absolutely nothing? Yeah, Wade is a ****! Seeing how Bulls fans are the only ones blaming Wade makes you wonder why they are so bitter on Wade...hmmm....2010...hmmm

SportsFanatic10
07-20-2013, 03:49 AM

these are either ******** posts or just haters period lol.

sunsfan88
07-20-2013, 04:00 AM
You act like you lived with them or a close family member? Truth is you have no idea whatsoever about what actually went through during their marriage. And you don't have to be with your once sweetheart if you find out she's not a same person you once loved. It makes perfect sense of their separation from what I have read and heard about her character and antics. This picture just goes to show how Wade was right and made the correct decision of separating from an alleged whore, mentally challenged wife/mom, and gold-digger.

Oh...

So this apparently homeless, living on the street woman gets 420k/year from WADE for doing absolutely nothing? Yeah, Wade is a ****! Seeing how Bulls fans are the only ones blaming Wade makes you wonder why they are so bitter on Wade...hmmm....2010...hmmm

Can you cite your source for that?

If that's actually true, then I take back what I said about Wade.

sunsfan88
07-20-2013, 04:02 AM
Dude, she's not living on the streets, she's mad because she wants more money from Wade and he isn't digging it. All this **** came after he won his 2nd championship and if you actually read the article she was heard saying **** about money, sponsors and other ****. She gets paid regularly by Wade and If I'm not wrong this chick tried to kidnap her own children before, she's crazy.
Link please?

sunsfan88
07-20-2013, 04:09 AM
Oh wait I just read the quote on page 2, ok I take back what I said lol.

tyler55
07-20-2013, 04:24 AM

Kidnapping your own children? That's kind of ironic, no?

Goose17
07-20-2013, 09:48 AM
I feel bad for the kids, how do you shelter them from this when it's all over the media? Should you even try to shelter them from it or just explain it to them best you can?

Damn, sometimes you forget about the people off the court, best of luck to Wade and his family. Hope this circus **** doesn't mess them up too much.

Sly Guy
07-20-2013, 10:04 AM
it's not a weird *** name. It's just a somewhat celtic [although not the traditional celtic] way of spelling shivaughn

titan85
07-20-2013, 10:09 AM
You can't help those who refuse to help themselves. For all we know wade could have tried to help her for years but she's clearly the type that wants more no matter what and is crazy/controlling. Pretty sure we all dated one of those types in high school. Blaming Wade is just ridiculous.

dee279
07-20-2013, 11:19 AM

She cheated on him while they were together going out in the streets with other ****** and ****. She deserved getting left. If you call Wade a piece of **** for that, you must date alot of Hoes.

#nocuffing

dee279
07-20-2013, 11:24 AM

Ok so the money she got from Wade when they got a divorce or whatever, is that Wade's fault all thats gone? If someone has to go through something like a divorce, that means you do not want to deal with that oerson anymore. Her being out on the streets is her own fault. Wade has no responsibility to her now.

The Flash
07-20-2013, 11:35 AM
People forget that Wade has full custody of their children. A judge gave a male athlete who is always traveling full custody of their children. Wonder why...? Also don't make it sound like she's homeless out in the streets, she;s getting 35k every month .

Hardaway Here
07-20-2013, 11:56 AM
Some of the people calling Wade a piece of **** are clearly biased. This woman gets money from Wade already. She just doesn't get enough to spend like crazy the way she wants to. No one should even buy that she is homeless. I mean look at her she has make up on her nails are done. She has got to be the cleanest homeless person I have ever seen. Last I checked most homeless people have their belongings with them. All she has are posters trying to defame Wade smh

jp611
07-20-2013, 02:34 PM
these are either ******** posts or just haters period lol.

Excuse me for pointing out the facts

I don't think Wade has anything to do with her current actions, she's clearly mentally ill

I'm just stating the facts of how DWade would be stuck in the hood if it wasn't for her

Heat fans are so damn sensitive jeez

ILLUSIONIST^248
07-20-2013, 03:01 PM

Smh Wade.

The Flash
07-20-2013, 03:02 PM

I don't think Wade has anything to do with her current actions, she's clearly mentally ill

I'm just stating the facts of how DWade would be stuck in the hood if it wasn't for her

What , she taught him basketball?

KnickaBocka.44
07-20-2013, 03:35 PM
Siohvaughn Funches, what the ****? Forget the fact she's playing homeless, that's inconsequential. What I wanna know is why the hell would Wade marry a woman with such a weird *** name?

You don't know many black people do you?

naps
07-20-2013, 03:46 PM

What is your point exactly? She probably helped him but don't tell me she taught Wade basketball. It was Wade's sister who took care of him growing up before she even knew who Wade was. And just because they dated from young age and got married doesn't mean Wade has to put up with her ****! They got separated, Wade got custody (Says a lot about her right?), Wade pays her 420k/year for doing nothing. What else do you want him to do exactly? Instead of saying Wade is ****, Wade this, Wade is that, why don't you say what he is supposed to do? Or let me guess, you're just bitter and hurt over basketball reasons?

Longhornfan1234
07-20-2013, 04:55 PM
Wade is heartless. How do you let your kids' mother beg on the streets? What kind of example are you showing your kids? i'd never let my daughter's mom go broke. I hate my daughter's mom, but I'll be there for her no what because she's my daughter's mom.

Longhornfan1234
07-20-2013, 04:59 PM
http://instagram.com/p/b96g6ylCML/

^

Wade's response. Real class act. Wade humiliates his kids' mother on social media. I'm disgusted.

John Walls Era
07-20-2013, 05:02 PM

^

Wade's response. Real class act. Wade humiliates his kids' mother on social media. I'm disgusted.

So? Hes paying her money every month. Shes just a nut. Wade doesn't owe her sympathy.

Longhornfan1234
07-20-2013, 05:05 PM
So? Hes paying her money every month. Shes just a nut. Wade doesn't owe her sympathy.

LOL...you're an idiot.You think it's ok for a guy to humiliate his kids' mother on social media. How old are you?

smiddy012
07-20-2013, 05:12 PM

I'm not a big fan of promiscuity but if I was an NBA star, it would be mighty hard not to be.

Goose17
07-20-2013, 05:14 PM
LOL...you're an idiot.You think it's ok for a guy to humiliate his kids' mother on social media. How old are you?

You think it's okay for a mother to pretend to be homeless when she's actually being paid tens of thousands of dollars just to seek attention and slander her childrens father? You think it's okay for a mother to try and kidnap her children and take them away from their father?

Get a grip. Wade isn't in the wrong here. She's a lunatic, she needs to be committed. For her sake, and her kids.

UPRock
07-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Wade is heartless. How do you let your kids' mother beg on the streets? What kind of example are you showing your kids? i'd never let my daughter's mom go broke. I hate my daughter's mom, but I'll be there for her no what because she's my daughter's mom.

^

Enough with your ********, you're always bashing Wade and praising LeBron, and you probably hate your wife because she found you jerking off a picture of LeBron. He doesn't owe **** to her, she gets enough money from him.

Teeboy1487
07-20-2013, 05:21 PM
What a disgrace. I feel poorly for Wade's children. Seeing their mom act so foolishly is probably extremely embarrassing. If I was Wade, I would file for a restraining order immediately.

Hardaway Here
07-20-2013, 06:39 PM
Remind me again how he is humiliating her. She is the one pretending to be homeless and acting like she doesn't have any money. Last I checked Wade wasn't the one taking the pictures of her on the street. Your intentions were clear after your first post and that was to bash wade I mean seriously your pathetic

RLundi
07-20-2013, 07:08 PM
You don't know many black people do you?

There's a difference between Quanamara or Ladasha and Siohvaughn Funches.

Sounds like an Indian reservation. Or a Turkish dish.

t_money25
07-20-2013, 08:07 PM

This!

t_money25
07-20-2013, 08:10 PM
She gets 10,000 off their settlement. She is bitter because she tried to take his kids from him and it backfired. She's a true example of a pathetic excuse of a woman.

Wade is living his life with his kids, new girl and of course winning titles and she is trying to drag his name down the mud so people can believe Wade threw her out on the streets. He doesn't even live in Chicago in the off-season which is the funny part.

Nobody is really going to take her seriously once they google her. She should just move the hell on and live her life but as you can see she looks pretty much like a bum.

This too!

t_money25
07-20-2013, 08:11 PM
This ***** is thirsty.

Imagine it was the other way around. A rich, powerful woman's crazy ex-husband is on the street complaining about how he's homeless. It would be a joke. Just like she is.

Great point!

JerseyPalahniuk
07-20-2013, 08:17 PM

LOL how old are you? "Watchutalkinboutwillis" and "aintnobodygottimeforthat" is an example of humiliating his kids' mother? Dude pays her 420k a year and she acts like she's homeless?

Sssmush
07-20-2013, 08:27 PM
yeah, they don't show you the loser how is back at their hotel room probably smoking crack. He probably sent her out there to put on this show. "We're gonna be RICH BEEEEOCH!!!"

Like, how many months did it take her/them to go through the last $10M she probably got from Wade? And how long will another couple million keep afloat? Like, how fast does/did it take "Whitney and Bobby" to go through $100M or whatever, plus whatever they could borrow against song rights? It's really gross to see this kind of thing.

DON'T DO HARD DRUGS! EVER

Sssmush
07-20-2013, 08:29 PM
LoL I bet this woman has called the producers of "Hotwives of Atlanta" or whatever like 10 zillion times.

"I'm telling you, I was married to DWAYNE WADE, *****es! Juss put me on that damn show, I will slap some *****es and *uhhh!* yeah, that's right, that's right, mmmmmmm-hmmmm. You know. You know. I'm just gonna light it up. Wooo hoo. Yeah. Just put me on. C'mon baby... I'll suck your **** just put me on the damn SHOW"

netsgiantsyanks
07-20-2013, 08:50 PM

"oh she's so cute but she has a weird name so i won't **** with her." :laugh2:

John Walls Era
07-20-2013, 09:15 PM

Maybe just a bit older than you, but obviously less of an idiot. All you do is bash Wade on internet forums and jerk off to Lebron. How old are you?

QueensG_718
07-20-2013, 10:16 PM
I don't understand how wade gets this wrap for being a "good guy" but all I see is this dude acting like an ******* on and off the court.

Flying elbow to Stephenson, breaking kobes nose in an all star game, flinging rip Hamilton to the floor, kicking sessions in the balls...the list goes on. I don't buy this "good guy" persona they continue to say about him. Whose to think he's not the ******* in this situation too. Truth is nobody knows how that situation went down with his ex.

SportsFanatic10
07-20-2013, 10:18 PM
Enough with your ********, you're always bashing Wade and praising LeBron, and you probably hate your wife because she found you jerking off a picture of LeBron. He doesn't owe **** to her, she gets enough money from him.

LOL :clap:

MonroeFAN
07-21-2013, 07:20 AM

Uh... That'ts not true at all but ok. Wade is a punk, read further into the story. It comes as no surprise that someone who whines on the court as often as he does needs to feel like the man off of it. I assume he's banging Jason Collins now.

SportsFanatic10
07-21-2013, 07:27 AM
Uh... That'ts not true at all but ok. Wade is a punk, read further into the story. It comes as no surprise that someone who whines on the court as often as he does needs to feel like the man off of it. I assume he's banging Jason Collins now.

what a pathetic post, you obviously hate wade and don't care about facts.

MonroeFAN
07-21-2013, 07:36 AM
What are the facts exactly? And yes, I hate him with a passion. He is the worst excuse for a man I have ever seen. Sick of him on the ground, sick of him crying. What a huge waste of talent. The point I was defending against was that he owes his ex-wife nothing beyond child support which is simply not true.

I'm not taking the womans side, she's probably some dumb hoe. But Wade is a little *****.

You obviously love Wade. Thank you for saying my post was pathetic. Like player like fan.

SportsFanatic10
07-21-2013, 07:41 AM
What are the facts exactly? And yes, I hate him with a passion. He is the worst excuse for a man I have ever seen. Sick of him on the ground, sick of him crying. What a huge waste of talent. The point I was defending against was that he owes his ex-wife nothing beyond child support which is simply not true.

I'm not taking the womans side, she's probably some dumb hoe. But Wade is a little *****.

well from your posts it's obvious that you're just looking for an excuse to hate on wade. whatever dude you are obviously beyond reasoing.

MonroeFAN
07-21-2013, 07:44 AM
Dude the guy is a straight up punk. It's his fault. I love lbj, and I was a big fan of Wade's until he started in with the injury nonsense. Now everytime he plays on prime time it's like a hollywood movie. Hero gets injured, crowd is in suspense, hero comes back to save the day.

He is single handedly responsible for ruining this league.

juggla53
07-21-2013, 08:26 AM

Im sorry but is there something from keeping this woman from getting something called a job?

Heater4life
07-21-2013, 09:20 AM

Some dont take divorce too lightly, as seems to be the case. Take care of her with alimony, watch her ask for more after she blows it and then check your stance.

Thats without factoring in her trying to take your kids away.

dee279
07-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Dude the guy is a straight up punk. It's his fault. I love lbj, and I was a big fan of Wade's until he started in with the injury nonsense. Now everytime he plays on prime time it's like a hollywood movie. Hero gets injured, crowd is in suspense, hero comes back to save the day.

Just stop. You make yourself look more like a ***** then his ex wife.

Heater4life
07-21-2013, 09:27 AM
Im sorry but is there something from keeping this woman from getting something called a job?

Yes, money grubbing statue 105.1.6 states "A person shall not obtain employment which contributes to their own capital gains, while exploiting the capital gains of another, unless there in the employment is directly related to the exploitation itself."

todu82
07-21-2013, 09:34 AM
Yeah, whatever Wade or his ex are or not I got to think Wade has to step up and help her out.

rhymeratic
07-21-2013, 10:04 AM
This gardening tool is a funny one. All Wade has to do is react by ignoring her. She needs help and is clearly obsessed with him. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up in jail for attempted murder at some point. Trust me the words "if I can't have him, nobody can" will be coming out her mouth shortly.

Goose17
07-21-2013, 11:47 AM

LOL... uhh.. what? How do you figure that?

Longhornfan1234
07-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Only on PSD is it cool to take a shot at your kids' mother on social media.:laugh2::laugh2:

Wade's ex wife is totally in the wrong, but that doesn't excuse Wade's childish actions.

colinskik
07-21-2013, 12:25 PM
I don't understand how wade gets this wrap for being a "good guy" but all I see is this dude acting like an ******* on and off the court.

Flying elbow to Stephenson, breaking kobes nose in an all star game, flinging rip Hamilton to the floor, kicking sessions in the balls...the list goes on. I don't buy this "good guy" persona they continue to say about him. Whose to think he's not the ******* in this situation too. Truth is nobody knows how that situation went down with his ex.

This. It's a terrible injustice when a someone of celebrity status is lauded for taking care of their own children. That's a responsibility, not an act of good will. Stop fluffing this guy up because he's doing what he's supposed to do. Sure, he may be an a rarity in a league full of self-absorbed, heartless bastards, but he' still not doing anything special when compared to the majority of society.

This gardening tool is a funny one. All Wade has to do is react by ignoring her. She needs help and is clearly obsessed with him. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up in jail for attempted murder at some point. Trust me the words "if I can't have him, nobody can" will be coming out her mouth shortly.

This is why his instagram response is so disgusting. Why even respond to her?? You say she's a crazy chickenhead, then stop giving her any ammo to use. Not only childish but a stupid reaction. An adult would just ignore it, and I bet Wade's lawyer is telling him that now. if not, he need new representation.

Slug3
07-21-2013, 01:49 PM

You obviously love Wade. Thank you for saying my post was pathetic. Like player like fan.

Dang man, nobody she hate someone like you hate wade. It's unhealthy. But the worse part is you personally don't know wade and never meet him and he makes you this angry.

MonroeFAN
07-21-2013, 02:06 PM
Just stop. You make yourself look more like a ***** then his ex wife.

I'll do as I please homeboy. Sick of hearing about this guy.

Heatcheck
07-22-2013, 05:07 PM

yeah, he owes it to her to be with her the rest of his life because her parents took him in, regardless of what happens in their relationship, thank god you were there every step of the way, at least we have SOMEONE who can verify he's a piece of ****. CLOWN

Tony_Starks
07-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Gabriel Union > crazy Ex wife

ATX
07-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Gabriel Union > crazy Ex wife

Yep

On a side note I have to abstain form really commenting on some of the hate filled posts in this thread. I would be banned in a second if I really spoke my mind to those who condemn a man with zero knowledge, relying solely on ignorance and hate...Meaningless hate at that...Hate that doesn't matter, that doesn't stick...Just a sickening hate that makes me ashamed to even have to read it. People always are so quick to judge others, and it's just shameful some of the comments in here. People really shouldn't comment on **** they know nothing about.

BKLYNpigeon
07-22-2013, 08:41 PM
It was not real, she was just making a point to get more money. She was never homeless. dont believe everything you read...

http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2013/07/attorney-releases-statement-regarding-ex-wife.html

she gets $25,000 a month and everything paid off.

ATX
07-23-2013, 11:23 AM
It was not real, she was just making a point to get more money. She was never homeless. dont believe everything you read...

http://blogs.herald.com/miami_heat/2013/07/attorney-releases-statement-regarding-ex-wife.html

she gets $25,000 a month and everything paid off.

Thank you.

Even more info here. DWade has pays her 25k a month + 10k a month in travel expenses. Those with all these hate filled comments towards DWade and his personal life should rethink their ignorance and STFU.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1713219-dwyane-wade-reaches-pricy-settlement-with-ex-wife-siohvaughn-funches

ztilzer31
07-23-2013, 11:39 AM
I'll do as I please homeboy. Sick of hearing about this guy.

Think we found this girls daddy.

Gibby23
07-23-2013, 11:43 AM
WTF. How can people trash Wade? So her and her family took her in. That is great, but you know that because of that and the help they gave they are now rich. He didn't bail on them. The relationship didn't work out. He was with her a long time, since they were in highschool, that is way to long when he was just a kid. He gives he almost half a million a year. He could have left and been a free man while still paying her and bailed on the kids, but he didn't, he fought for the kids and now takes care of them also. Im not a Heat fan, but that is a Man right there.

colinskik
07-23-2013, 11:50 AM
WTF. How can people trash Wade? So her and her family took her in. That is great, but you know that because of that and the help they gave they are now rich. He didn't bail on them. The relationship didn't work out. He was with her a long time, since they were in highschool, that is way to long when he was just a kid. He gives he almost half a million a year. He could have left and been a free man while still paying her and bailed on the kids, but he didn't, he fought for the kids and now takes care of them also. Im not a Heat fan, but that is a Man right there.

I hope you and the others who are commending him for the money he gives her know that it's not out of the kindness of his heart. It's court-ordered payments. He's required to pay that by law.

ztilzer31
07-23-2013, 11:56 AM
I haven't been following this all the way, but didn't she get like a mansion and 5 mill in the divorce? Lol. What happened?

FNM BOY
07-23-2013, 11:58 AM
How can she be on the streets and this recently transpired......http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/9500331/dwyane-wade-miami-heat-reaches-financial-settlement-ex-wife

Gibby23
07-23-2013, 11:59 AM
I hope you and the others who are commending him for the money he gives her know that it's not out of the kindness of his heart. It's court-ordered payments. He's required to pay that by law.

And? She was getting money while they were married. It is still his money. I think she should get a job. He takes care of the kids, so she has time. The way I see it is if you don't have the kids, you are not owed anything. Show me a divorced NBA player that fought to keep his kids.

colinskik
07-23-2013, 12:16 PM
And? She was getting money while they were married. It is still his money. I think she should get a job. He takes care of the kids, so she has time. The way I see it is if you don't have the kids, you are not owed anything. Show me a divorced NBA player that fought to keep his kids.

And he shouldn't be celebrated for doing so. He's doing what he's told to do, so now that's an amazingly noble feat? Please. Same with his children. Just because most NBA players are terrible dead beat fathers doesn't make Wade a pillar of morality because he's doing what the majority of parents would do for their children. The way you see it isn't the way the legal system sees it, and they have precedence over you and your opinion. Sorry to be the one to have to tell you.

SteBO
07-23-2013, 12:25 PM

Doesn't matter. She's proving to be the unstable one, in which case only helps Wade. He's fulfilling his responsibilities.......Shiovaughn isn't. She has only herself to blame.

That said, you're correct in that praise isn't what should be granted . But he's still the bigger person in this situation. Saying otherwise is asinine.

MaloDaw9
07-23-2013, 12:28 PM
There's a difference between Quanamara or Ladasha and Siohvaughn Funches.

Sounds like an Indian reservation. Or a Turkish dish.

You don't know much about native americans or turkish cuisine do you?

I'm actually surprised you can type behind that hood and robe...

colinskik
07-23-2013, 12:45 PM
Doesn't matter. She's proving to be the unstable one, in which case only helps Wade. He's fulfilling his responsibilities.......Shiovaughn isn't. She has only herself to blame.

That said, you're correct in that praise isn't what should be granted . But he's still the bigger person in this situation. Saying otherwise is asinine.

For sure. I'm not in any way trying to imply that she's correct in this situation. I'm just pointing out how Wade, and any athlete or celebrity for that matter, is lauded for doing things any normal person does without a second thought.

I do, however, disagree with Wade being the "bigger person" as evidenced by his Instagram reply. If he was truly the bigger person he would have ignored her completely. That's what he should be doing, and that's what adults do. Adults don't go and vent their frustrations on social media with cute little references to 80's sitcoms. Not needed.

Slug3
07-23-2013, 03:08 PM
and the real lesson here kids..... Sign a freaking prenup or something.

SportsFanatic10
07-23-2013, 07:05 PM
it's funny how this thread died and all the wade haters left after the truth came out.

UPRock
07-23-2013, 07:39 PM
Only on PSD is it cool to take a shot at your kids' mother on social media.:laugh2::laugh2:

Wade's ex wife is totally in the wrong, but that doesn't excuse Wade's childish actions.

Acting Childish? So what's he supposed to do, take pictures giving her money? **** that, she's a crazy ***** that obviously wants to make his life miserable, and you're a no life Mofo that wants her Va jay jay just to hate on him more.

Tony_Starks
07-23-2013, 07:48 PM
His ex has been on a jealous rampage ever since he got with Gabby then eventually got custody of his kids. She even went to the extent of trying to sue her.

Longhornfan1234
07-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Wade finally gave her the money she deserved. Wade's wife and her mom sacrificed a lot to help him achieve his dream, while his mom was a crackhead in prison and his dad was somewhat committed. Once he achieves his dream ,all of a sudden, Siovaughn is not enough anymore. She had his kid,married and supported him and then he dumps her for that hollywood star. Then after shipping her and his son back home (she was pregnant at this time), he goes public with Gabrielle. Wade is not innocent.

Longhornfan1234
07-24-2013, 12:40 PM
Acting Childish? So what's he supposed to do, take pictures giving her money? **** that, she's a crazy ***** that obviously wants to make his life miserable, and you're a no life Mofo that wants her Va jay jay just to hate on him more.

Such an ignorant post. HOW IS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR A GROWN ADULT TO HUMILIATE THEIR KIDS' MOTHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA? YOUR HOME LIVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE. Yes, Wade's wife was in the wrong too, but THAT DOESN'T EXONERATE WADE'S ACTIONS.

ztilzer31
07-24-2013, 01:02 PM
This is one of those threads that belongs on the view. Not on this forum.

ATX
07-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Such an ignorant post. HOW IS IT ACCEPTABLE FOR A GROWN ADULT TO HUMILIATE THEIR KIDS' MOTHER ON SOCIAL MEDIA? YOUR HOME LIVE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PRIVATE. Yes, Wade's wife was in the wrong too, but THAT DOESN'T EXONERATE WADE'S ACTIONS.

Serious question...Are you related to Siovaughn? Why is Wade's personal life so dramatically important to you? Why do you care so much about his marriage and his kids? It's really weird....

Longhornfan1234
07-24-2013, 01:38 PM
Serious question...Are you related to Siovaughn? Why is Wade's personal life so dramatically important to you? Why do you care so much about his marriage and his kids? It's really weird....

I hate seeing women get abused mentally or physically. It boggles my mind Wade is getting a free pass.

ztilzer31
07-24-2013, 01:48 PM
I hate seeing women get abused mentally or physically. It boggles my mind Wade is getting a free pass.

You have no proof of any of that, and you just saying it makes you just sound dumb.

Read this article.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/dwayne-wade-ex-wife-made-mockery-homelessness-lawyer-article-1.1406882

Tell me Dwyane is the bad guy afterwards.

He's payed her court fee's. Settled in court giving her 5 million (supposedly). During the process his wife has had 16 different lawyers, and gotten arrested twice.

What on earth do you think happened? There is no evidence to support your theory. You obviously just hate Wade, and you need to do some serious maturing, or just stop posting in the main forum.

You don't know what happened so to make these wild accusation makes you seem just as crazy as that girl.

ztilzer31
07-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Wade finally gave her the money she deserved. Wade's wife and her mom sacrificed a lot to help him achieve his dream, while his mom was a crackhead in prison and his dad was somewhat committed. Once he achieves his dream ,all of a sudden, Siovaughn is not enough anymore. She had his kid,married and supported him and then he dumps her for that hollywood star. Then after shipping her and his son back home (she was pregnant at this time), he goes public with Gabrielle. Wade is not innocent.

Lol. This guy is about 2 or 3 posts from reaching my ignore list.

Stop pretending you know what's going on. You just sound stupid at this point. It's just getting sad.