PDA

View Full Version : What three teams will finish with the worst record?

JerseyPalahniuk
07-14-2013, 10:08 PM
And be in the running for Wiggins/Parker/Randle/Smart/Gordon.

In the West I have the Suns/Jazz/Kings as the 3 worst teams
In the East I have the 76ers/Bobcats/Raptors as the 3 worst

Both in no particular order. Trying to decide what the bottom 3 will be OVERALL.

Any thoughts?

SeoulBeatz
07-14-2013, 10:23 PM
Sixers
Sixers
Sixers

SeoulBeatz
07-14-2013, 10:24 PM
Also i think the Raps will be better than people think, I have them 3rd in the Atlantic behind NYC and BK.

Boston's joined us in the Wiggins chase, they will be awful as well.

ManRam
07-14-2013, 10:30 PM
I got Phoenix, Orlando, Philly, Boston, Utah and Sacramento as the 6 prime contenders.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-14-2013, 10:31 PM
I got Phoenix, Orlando, Philly, Boston, Utah and Sacramento as the 6 prime contenders.

Yeah that's how I have it. No chance Rondo plays more than 20 games here this season for the Celtics.

Tony_Starks
07-14-2013, 10:37 PM
Boston, Sacramento, Milwaukee.

Theyhateme459
07-14-2013, 10:45 PM
Sixers, Magic, Suns

Swashcuff
07-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Sixers
Sixers
Sixers

Ding
Ding
Ding

ClevelandSpider
07-14-2013, 11:02 PM
The league better hope the Cavs make the playoffs because if they don't, Nick Gilbert is gonna bring home the #1 pick and Andrew Wiggins!

John Walls Era
07-14-2013, 11:12 PM
Any team not in the 1st-6th seeds, should blatantly lose games by midseason. This draft is that special.

beasted86
07-14-2013, 11:27 PM
76ers are attempting to tank harder than ever seen before. No way they win more than 17 games.

Suns and Kings still suck bad as well.

Ryan328
07-15-2013, 02:30 AM
West----Suns, Jazz, Kings

East----76ers, Magic, Bucks

shep33
07-15-2013, 02:34 AM
Phoenix and Philly will have the 2 worst records. Book it lol, not a bad thing though. Great draft

5ass
07-15-2013, 02:38 AM
Sixers
Suns
Jazz
Magic

Mcdoh
07-15-2013, 02:40 AM
lakers lakers lakers..:hide:

TheTreys
07-15-2013, 02:46 AM
I think the Jazz will be the worst team. Their best player right now is Favors. Jazz, Magic, Sixers in this order imo

SMH!
07-15-2013, 03:33 AM
Sixers
Sixers
Sixers
:cheers:

sunsfan88
07-15-2013, 05:42 AM
Yall are really underrating the Suns, we will be the leader in the tank wagon. Dudley was like our 2nd best player and without him, we will suck even more.

Philly still has Thad Young, Evan Turner etc...the Suns have Gortat who we're probably gonna trade before trade deadline anyway.

I see the Suns having worst record, Philly coming in 2nd and Bucks coming in 3rd.

Come lottery time, I think the Bobcats will get #1, Suns will get #2, Bucks will get #3 and 76ers will get #4.

Hellcrooner
07-15-2013, 06:12 AM
by divisions i think.

Kings
Pelicans.
Jazz
Celtics
Magic
Bucks.

so i think the worst records will be 1 Magic 2 Bucks 3 Pelicans

Mckphins
07-15-2013, 06:40 AM
The pelicans? Boy you crazy

Guppyfighter
07-15-2013, 06:52 AM
Jazz will not be that bad. People picking them are wrong to do so.

dalton749
07-15-2013, 07:16 AM
lol Toronto is not that bad

bloomis1307
07-15-2013, 08:08 AM
I see some of you guys saying Jazz, and while I think they are a lottery team I don't think they'll be in the running for worst team. Kanter and Favors played good ball when able to start last year, Hayward is a decent up and comer, and they have some nice young talent in Burcs and Evans who should finally get some playing time.....What am I missing?

Robby Cano
07-15-2013, 08:18 AM
Why are people saying the Celtics lol

Rondo, Brooks, Sullinger, Olynk, Bass, Green, Bradley... man sure sounds like a 20 win team to me? Like what?

Lo Porto
07-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Some teams don't look that great, but I don't think anybody is really tanking.
-Utah is going with youth but they have quality youth.
-Phoenix just added a franchise pg and Butler to a good rookie C and Gortat.
-Toronto has Lowry, Derozan, Gay and Big V.
-Charlotte added Big Al which really improves them.
-Boston has Rondo and solid pieces to run with him.
-Sac town picked up a quality pg for Evans and they should be getting better.

Philly hurt themselves the most by trading Jrue, but they still have a couple decent guys. If I had to guess for the worst team, it would be Philly.

2-ONE-5
07-15-2013, 09:09 AM
Yall are really underrating the Suns, we will be the leader in the tank wagon. Dudley was like our 2nd best player and without him, we will suck even more.

Philly still has Thad Young, Evan Turner etc...the Suns have Gortat who we're probably gonna trade before trade deadline anyway.

I see the Suns having worst record, Philly coming in 2nd and Bucks coming in 3rd.

Come lottery time, I think the Bobcats will get #1, Suns will get #2, Bucks will get #3 and 76ers will get #4.

well thad and Hawes and probably Turner will be gone by the deadlone as well with Hawes and ET being expirings and being a vlauavle peice to a contender.

Sixers
Suns
Kings

Gators123
07-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Whats Phillys rotation look like as of now?

king4day
07-15-2013, 09:20 AM
I really hope the Suns find ways to lose and improve at the same time. I'm concerned that with he addition of Bledsoe and Butler, we've improved. Along with a healthy Gortat, I think we're good for another 5 wins over last season.

Bottom 3 I have Boston, Utah, Philly

dabeach87
07-15-2013, 09:27 AM
I coulda played for da PHX Sunns
I graduated in 1991
they b like DAAMN dat mawfka older den the moon plus the sun

Suns baby

Swashcuff
07-15-2013, 09:28 AM
Whats Phillys rotation look like as of now?

:shrug: :laugh:

ATX
07-15-2013, 09:30 AM
I would say the bottom three will probably come down to Orlando, Philly and Utah.

Gators123
07-15-2013, 09:36 AM
:shrug: :laugh:

lol Nice.

sixers247
07-15-2013, 09:42 AM
Considering Thad young will probably be the top scorer is say sixers gotta be top theee

ManRam
07-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Jazz will not be that bad. People picking them are wrong to do so.

Every time I'm mentioned them I've gotten this response. But here's my reasoning.

~I love Kanter and Favors, but they played 15 and 23 minutes a game respectively last year and started just 10 games total. There are going to be some major growing pains for them IMO. Down the road I think they'll beast and be better than the guys they replaced, but it's gonna take some time.
~PG: who plays it? If it's Burke then there are going to be A LOT more growing pains.
~They haven't spent any money instead opting to preserve cap space for next season. This tells me that their priority isn't success this season.
~Alec Burks is going to get a lot more minutes? Is he ready?
~Jefferson and Biedrins are garbage, and Rush isn't a guarantee to ever stay healthy

Burke/??
Burks/Rush
Hayward/Williams/Jefferson
Favors/Evans
Kanter/Biedrins/Gobert

That's an extremely inexperienced team. Outside of Hayward, who's started 102 games, the rest have started just 46 combined. There's no productive depth there. Maybe they re-sign Mo, maybe they bring in someone who can start at the point more effectively than Burke...but if Burke is starting this team is going to struggle tremendously.

It's not a finished roster yet, and there's a lot of really good young talent...it's just that all young and there's little depth.

rockbottom2010
07-15-2013, 09:53 AM
lol Toronto is not that bad

bad enough they might be bottom 3 in the EC...they probably have the weakest bench in the NBA right now...and ZERO All stars

Dee_Edge
07-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Suns/Jazz/Sixers

JerseyPalahniuk
07-15-2013, 12:13 PM
Some teams don't look that great, but I don't think anybody is really tanking.
-Utah is going with youth but they have quality youth.
-Phoenix just added a franchise pg and Butler to a good rookie C and Gortat.
-Toronto has Lowry, Derozan, Gay and Big V.
-Charlotte added Big Al which really improves them.
-Boston has Rondo and solid pieces to run with him.
-Sac town picked up a quality pg for Evans and they should be getting better.

Philly hurt themselves the most by trading Jrue, but they still have a couple decent guys. If I had to guess for the worst team, it would be Philly.

I obviously understand teams got better haha. What are the other two teams then?

JerseyPalahniuk
07-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Suns/Jazz/Sixers

Think I agree with this.

BHF
07-15-2013, 12:34 PM
bad enough they might be bottom 3 in the EC...they probably have the weakest bench in the NBA right now...and ZERO All stars

omg zero all stars poor Toronto remember when we had that 24-11 all star name Chris Bosh how did that work out? at this point i don't know if you are trolling or just hating on Toronto with your negative posts. Toronto got rid of their 2 worst players in Bargs and Jose the main reason they sucked all these years and it will just get better from here on.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-15-2013, 12:41 PM
omg zero all stars poor Toronto remember when we had that 24-11 all star name Chris Bosh how did that work out? at this point i don't know if you are trolling or just hating on Toronto with your negative posts. Toronto got rid of their 2 worst players in Bargs and Jose the main reason they sucked all these years and it will just get better from here on.

It's not enough to say how good they will be but who will they be better than? I don't see them being better than 3-4 other teams in the league. If I were to bet on it, they'll finish as the 3rd or 4th worst record in the East. Although Hansborough was a good pick up and Jonas seems be doing well in the summer league (but its the summer league).

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
07-15-2013, 01:00 PM
WEST
Suns,Jazz and Kings

EAST
Sixers,Celtics and Magic

OVERALL
1.Sixers
2.Suns
3.Jazz
4.Magic
5.Celtics
6.Kings

Lo Porto
07-15-2013, 01:07 PM
I obviously understand teams got better haha. What are the other two teams then?

If I was a betting man, I would say the worst three teams in the NBA this season will be Philly, Phoenix and Sacramento. Philly because they almost want to be bad and Noel won't be 100%, Phoenix because Len could be hurt a while and Bledsoe has to learn a new system, and Sacramento because they rely on Cousins and have a new PG.

Orlando and Charlotte could enter the conversation if injuries mount up. Utah will be there if Burke is an absolute bust.

BHF
07-15-2013, 01:34 PM
It's not enough to say how good they will be but who will they be better than? I don't see them being better than 3-4 other teams in the league. If I were to bet on it, they'll finish as the 3rd or 4th worst record in the East. Although Hansborough was a good pick up and Jonas seems be doing well in the summer league (but its the summer league).

better than Celtics,76ers,Pistons,Bucks,Bobcats,Magic,Wizards they will be up there with the Hawks and not sure about Cavs hard to judge them till they play some games.

2-ONE-5
07-15-2013, 01:38 PM
WEST
Suns,Jazz and Kings

EAST
Sixers,Celtics and Magic

OVERALL
1.Sixers
2.Suns
3.Jazz
4.Magic
5.Celtics
6.Kings

i like this

2-ONE-5
07-15-2013, 01:39 PM
better than Celtics,76ers,Pistons,Bucks,Bobcats,Magic,Wizards they will be up there with the Hawks and not sure about Cavs hard to judge them till they play some games.

agree but might not be better then the Wiz

BHF
07-15-2013, 01:41 PM
agree but might not be better then the Wiz

they are :) wiz are still young and have a better future but for the next season id say raps are better

I Rock Shaqs
07-15-2013, 01:54 PM

You are easily the worst poster I have ever seen on this entire site, like by far nobody even comes close not DomeFavours or that Chicago dude, you are by far the worst.

TheIlladelph16
07-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Toronto is going to be way better than people are giving them credit. Their starting lineup will play them out of the top spots in the draft at the very least.

Philly
Boston
Jazz
Magic
... in any order really. All of them should be pretty bad.

BHF
07-15-2013, 02:12 PM
You are easily the worst poster I have ever seen on this entire site, like by far nobody even comes close not DomeFavours or that Chicago dude, you are by far the worst.

like i said he is trolling it must be lol

chitownredbulls
07-15-2013, 02:25 PM
Kings will be a good team this season...**** the haters lol

2-ONE-5
07-15-2013, 03:35 PM
they are :) wiz are still young and have a better future but for the next season id say raps are better

would u be surprised if the Wiz were better? I sure wouldnt

dalton749
07-15-2013, 03:56 PM

its definitely possible,
but torontos starting 5 was one of the 5 man rotations in the league last year, the bench just lost every game.
with a healthy lowry and training camp with gay, some people are definitely overlooking them

Lakersfan2483
07-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Wizards, Bobcats, Raptors

Bruins2012
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
Sixers, Jazz, Magic. Lakers could be in the conversation.

BHF
07-15-2013, 04:49 PM

you never know the game is not played on paper wiz could have a better season but its unlikely unless raps lose Rudy Gay or Lowry to injury

True Sports Fan
07-15-2013, 08:21 PM
Kings will be a good team this season...**** the haters lol

We probably aren't in the playoffs this year, but we're definitely getting underrated as **** in here.

Six-8-TheWizard
07-16-2013, 01:42 AM

Both teams are in similar spots

Raptors post Rudy Gay trade were a .500+ team. Same starters now but slightly improved bench. If healthy they should be a 6-8 seed.

Washington with a healthy Wall, Beal and Nene was also a .500+ team. Now with the addition of Porter, and no major injury keeping Wall out for half the year I would expect them to be a 6-8 seed as well if Beal/Nene stay reasonably healthy

Six-8-TheWizard
07-16-2013, 01:49 AM
We probably aren't in the playoffs this year, but we're definitely getting underrated as **** in here.

Mclemore was a very good pick for you guys. First one I have liked in a while. From an outside perspective though it just looks kinda mismatched. The talent is there but it just seems disorganized and that the players don't fit together very well.

themooseman13
07-16-2013, 01:54 AM
Here's a way to put it, sixers have no coach.
And Royce white and Spencer Hawes both have a chance to lead the team in points.
Tanking at a whole new level.
Single digit wins are upon us.

2-ONE-5
07-16-2013, 08:54 AM
Royce White wont even be on the roster. Turner and Thad will lead in scoring until they go at the deadline along with Hawes

2-ONE-5
07-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Royce White wont even be on the roster. Turner and Thad will lead in scoring until they go at the deadline along with Hawes

mdm692
07-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Suns will be the worst. Rest can be whatever.

JasonJohnHorn
07-16-2013, 09:46 AM
In the west? Dallas? I can't see them winning many games... the lost Brand and Kaman, Dirk is not getting any better and they let Mayo walk for Ellis, who is a far less efficient shooter. Jose was a great pick up, but without a great defender in the post, his defense will be a liability.

If Kobe can't start the season with the Lakers, I see them losing a LOT of games.

I don't expect Phoenix and Utah to do very well, and Portland may take a step back with the departure of Hickson, considering he was their best rebounder last year and they had no depth.

Out East, Toronto really hasn't add much, though Bargnani may be addition by subtraction. Still, I expect them on the bottom of the pool.

I expect the Bucks to be last in their division, but I also expect their division to be the best in the East.

Charlotte and Orlando, I think, we remain at the bottom with Toronto out East.

ambisme56
07-16-2013, 10:07 AM
Milwaukee, Phoenix, Orlando, Bobcats, Boston

3ddiiee
07-16-2013, 12:07 PM
The pelicans? Boy you crazythis

I Rock Shaqs
07-16-2013, 12:19 PM
In the west? Dallas? I can't see them winning many games... the lost Brand and Kaman, Dirk is not getting any better and they let Mayo walk for Ellis, who is a far less efficient shooter. Jose was a great pick up, but without a great defender in the post, his defense will be a liability.

If Kobe can't start the season with the Lakers, I see them losing a LOT of games.

I don't expect Phoenix and Utah to do very well, and Portland may take a step back with the departure of Hickson, considering he was their best rebounder last year and they had no depth.

Out East, Toronto really hasn't add much, though Bargnani may be addition by subtraction. Still, I expect them on the bottom of the pool.

I expect the Bucks to be last in their division, but I also expect their division to be the best in the East.

You seriously think Toronto is going to be at the bottom.... lmao you have no idea what you are talking about.

2-ONE-5
07-17-2013, 12:47 PM

Portland added tons of depth this season and should fight (i think they get in) a playoff spot, Toronto isnt good but they are far from a bottom 3-5 team, Dirk missed a lot of last season and Dallas still jsut missed the playoffs, and no mention of the Sixers?

dabeach87
07-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Jazz bout to get fk in da azz!

D-Leethal
07-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Yeah that's how I have it. No chance Rondo plays more than 20 games here this season for the Celtics.

Why do you say that? You think he rehabs all season or something?

I think if Rondo is healthy for the majority of the season, you guys have a shot at the 7-8 seed.

albertajaysfan
07-17-2013, 01:19 PM
Why do you say that? You think he rehabs all season or something?

I think if Rondo is healthy for the majority of the season, you guys have a shot at the 7-8 seed.

Agreed.

This season is going to be interesting. At this point the only team I see being at the bottom is Philly because I think that is their so they make moves in season to make it happen. I think the other two teams at the bottom will be determined by injuries and in season trades.

Without injuries though I see
Philly
Orlando
Phoenix

ChickenSouvlaki
07-17-2013, 01:23 PM
If Wiggins doesnt end up in Toronto I hope he goes to Boston. Would be so sick.

STL Don
07-17-2013, 01:41 PM
Something tells me Minnesota is going to have another unfortunate season fighting the injury bug.

Minny, along with Orlando & Utah are my guesses as of now.

Adding Vasquez saved the Kings from making my bottom 3.

bostncelts34
07-17-2013, 04:34 PM
I really hope Boston will be in the bottom 3 but...i really dont see them that bad to be around 20 wins.

Rondo
Bradley/Brooks/lee/bogans
Green/Wallace
Bass/Hump/olynik
Sullinger/brazilian guy?/iverson

Team is not very good, but barring any further trades/ "injuries" i still see this team being a fringe playoff team in a very weak conference.

JerseyPalahniuk
07-17-2013, 04:38 PM
I really hope Boston will be in the bottom 3 but...i really dont see them that bad to be around 20 wins.

Rondo
Bradley/Brooks/lee/bogans
Green/Wallace
Bass/Hump/olynik
Sullinger/brazilian guy?/iverson

Team is not very good, but barring any further trades/ "injuries" i still see this team being a fringe playoff team in a very weak conference.

Olynik has been very crafty in the summer league. already had 10x the offensive ability as Hump though. If they start losing games, I would get Hump out of the rotation for this guy.