PDA

View Full Version : Thread Worthy

IKnowHoops
07-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Just wanted to make a quick point. About the thread I made about a trade proposal that got closed down. I was told that it was not thread worthy. I would disagree seeing as that the reply to view ratio of the thread was higher than most threads on this board right now. I agree all proposals may not be thread worthy, but anything that is b-ball related that people show a desire to talk about is by definition thread worthy. Even though my made up trade is pure fiction, it piggy backs somewhat what we have seen in the NBA currently with the Celtics Nets trade, Blake Drama, Bosh Drama, Howard moving, Doc moving. Its an anything can happen type atmosphere and it wouldn't surprise me to see the clippers or Heat do something big. Remember the heat are trying to keep Lebron also, and they need to do something huge to guarantee that and something like this would probably do that.

nickdymez
07-13-2013, 06:14 PM
People were replying to tell you that it wasn't thread worthy. We all like to help.. This is not thread worthy either by the way...

IKnowHoops
07-13-2013, 06:17 PM
People were replying to tell you that it wasn't thread worthy. We all like to help.. This is not thread worthy either by the way...

hahahahaha ok, and I know

ManRam
07-13-2013, 06:19 PM
there's a "Trade Ideas" forum where all your crazy trade ideas that will never happen and aren't even rumors can go.

Avenged
07-13-2013, 06:25 PM
there's a "Trade Ideas" forum where all your crazy trade ideas that will never happen and aren't even rumors can go.

^^^