PDA

View Full Version : How about this: Chris bosh and Mario Chalmers for Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan

IKnowHoops
07-13-2013, 05:20 PM
I like Bosh but I think this would be a trade that would help all teams. I think the Clippers are not as high on Blake and Deandre as they once were. I think Chris Paul prefers a guy that can shoot, not just dunking. Blake and Deandre are kind of one dimensional in these cases. The Clippers need more skilled guys, not just athletes. The heat would miss bosh's mid range game, but the rebounding and finishing they would get from Deandre and Blake would more than make up for it. Plus the Heat need to get more athletic more physical, bigger, better defensively and better rebounding from there bigs. This kind of move would do that for the Heat. They also get younger and get two explosive athletes for Lebron to run with. There fast break would become G.O.A.T. fast break.

Ive heard Bosh say things alluding to the huge sacrifice he's making playing here. And how hard it is sometimes. I say lets call it a success, Bosh got two rings out of it, and so did the Lebron and Wade and the Heat. But they should all realize that many of Chris's talents will never be taken advantage of and his weeknesses are kind of front and center all the time due to the nature of playing with Bron and Wade, and due to the overall way the team plays. It would probably be in everyones best interest to make this kid of a trade. Bosh would now be playing with Paul as Chris's number one target. He's be in L.A. And he's contending for a championship on a team that better suits his skill set with a better coach to take advantage of all his skills.

Now all this being said, I doubt the Clippers would do this. As a Heat fan I do it in a heartbeat and still go get Oden. The team changes dramatically but now it is built for the playoffs with slashers,finishers, shooters, bangers, rebounders, passers, shot blockers, young guys, mid guys, crafty vets, speed, power, glory, etc.

shep33
07-13-2013, 05:21 PM
not even a Clips fan, but that is a terrible trade for LA

KnickaBocka.44
07-13-2013, 05:23 PM
Clips have no need for Chalmers.

IKnowHoops
07-13-2013, 05:29 PM
not even a Clips fan, but that is a terrible trade for LA

OK I see ya. What could the heat do to make it an even trade?

5ass
07-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Clippers would have to be stupid.

IKnowHoops
07-13-2013, 05:30 PM
Clips have no need for Chalmers.

What about Mike Miller? He's also an expiring contract I believe. I could be wrong though.

raiderposting
07-13-2013, 05:36 PM
What about Mike Miller? He's also an expiring contract I believe. I could be wrong though.

Mike miller would already make the dumbest trade of all time even worse for the clips.

YouCan'tBeatLA
07-13-2013, 05:40 PM
"IKnowHoops"

Oh, the irony.

shep33
07-13-2013, 05:41 PM
OK I see ya. What could the heat do to make it an even trade?

I just don't think the Heat have the pieces.

IKnowHoops
07-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Mike miller would already make the dumbest trade of all time even worse for the clips.

:laugh:

How can Lebron have all this help if at the same time trading any of this so called help they become pure trash.

IKnowHoops
07-13-2013, 05:43 PM
"IKnowHoops"

Oh, the irony.

I know huh

A_Bynum_sucks
07-13-2013, 05:48 PM
cChris Bosh is Pillow soft. And not a Draw at all. Chaimers is a 3rd teir Guard. The Clippers are set at Guard. And Blake has way more value. Unless they are adding Lebron to that trade....it is so stupid for the Clippers.

No deal could ever happen.

Rush
07-13-2013, 05:59 PM
Peoples own trade proposals aren't thread worthy, sorry.

king4day
07-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Please post trade ideas here:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?42-NBA-Trade-Ideas