PDA

View Full Version : More likely to leave: Durant or Melo or Lebron

JordansBulls
07-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Once these guys contract is up or whenever they can opt out, which player do you think is most likely to leave there current team?

B'sCeltsPatsSox
07-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Carmelo, I guess. I don't see any of these guys leaving their current team though.

Cubby
07-09-2013, 01:59 PM
LeBron. I still think he bolts to Cleveland after Wade's final stage of deterioration begins to rear its head.

TheNumber37
07-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Durant. No. No reason to, when people will come play with him and he already plays with a top 10 guy in Westbrook.

Melo. He would have to drop the title as king of the city in a year when the Knicks will have the cap space to sign 3 max level players. Himself and two people he would want to play with. He can do that, or go to LA and try to have them do it.

Lebron. When his contract is up he look over at 33 year old wade turning 34 mid season. He look over at Bosh. then over to Ray Allen (who might retire, especially if they win again). Is Noris Cole really gonna get great all of sudden and convince him to stay. Nope. New Challenge time.

However, I don't see ANYONE going to LA, Lebron especially, he'd want to make his own story somewhere else.

Probably, Houston or even the Bobcats.

TheNumber37
07-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Lebron is NOT going to Cleveland with Mike Brown there.

And no one is going to LA where D'Antoni is

But the Clippers, with Rivers?
Or the Nuggets, with Shaw?

bucketss
07-09-2013, 03:02 PM
i find it hard to believe that bron would leave miami, especially after winnning two chips,

mrblisterdundee
07-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Why would you even put Carmelo Anthony in the same sentence as LeBron James or Kevin Durant? He's good, but not at their level.

ATX
07-09-2013, 08:17 PM
I'm going to go with the player who is winning the least...

Melo

Durant and James have great things going playing for legitimate contenders in OKC and Miami. Can't say the same for Melo.

Aust
07-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Oh wow, that's a really good question.

I think all 3 only leave if something bad were to happen. Post season disappointment or frustration with a lack of roster talent, etc. My guess is that they all stay.

Bah, it's hard to pick one.

Lebron is NOT going to Cleveland with Mike Brown there.

And no one is going to LA where D'Antoni is

Pringles is gone by the end of next season.

OceanSpray
07-09-2013, 08:35 PM
If Miami wins again next year, LeBron won't be leaving. I truly believe he'll leave if they do lose. Wade's health is the biggest priority for Miami. They can always get shooters and role players to come, the question is whether or not Wade will be enough with all the other teams coming at them full force.

dee279
07-09-2013, 08:39 PM
With Lala doing alot of work in Hollywood, i can see Melo goin to make Los Angeles his new home. I actually think he will leave.

Buckwheat
07-09-2013, 08:44 PM
LeBron.

NYKnickFanatic
07-09-2013, 08:55 PM
Bron, no doubt.

ATX
07-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Bron, no doubt.

And with B2B Championships and a legit contending team for a 3 Peat, with Riley at the helm of personnel decisions...Why on earth, no doubt??

RaiderLakersA's
07-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Wildcard answer: Derek Rose.

His thanks to all of the Bulls fans that questioned his prolongued rehab last season.

Bishnoff
07-09-2013, 09:06 PM
LeBron. I still think he bolts to Cleveland after Wade's final stage of deterioration begins to rear its head.

This.

QueensG_718
07-09-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm going to go with the player who is winning the least...

Melo

Durant and James have great things going playing for legitimate contenders in OKC and Miami. Can't say the same for Melo.

OKc has won nothing like the Knicks so stop jockin Durant who was put on lock without his other superstar.

prodigy
07-09-2013, 10:09 PM
I would have to say Lebron. after next season i think it will come down to the Heat or Cavs.

1. Heat- Banged up D. wade who is falling apart. He's damaged goods. Yes he can still go off from time to time But clearly he's real beat up. Bosh is blahh...

2, Cavs- Irving, Waiters, Jack, TT, Zeller, AV, Bennett, maybe Bynum. That team has crazy talent and it will be hard for Lebron to turn down.

If Knicks suck again I could see Melo going to the Lakers since they will prob offer him Hollywood.

cssdmark
07-09-2013, 10:34 PM
Dwight Howard

Chill_Will_24
07-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Durant imo

-Signed with a new agent

-OKC let Harden (and their title hopes imo) go simply for the sake of saving money

-He is too big a star to wanna play in a small market forever and i can see him wanting a bigger stage. He has been steadily shedding that "good boy" image and he might say **** loyalty like KG did.

I cannot see Lebron leaving unless Wade looks completely done by 2014. I can see Melo leaving in fact i was tempted to pick him but ultimately i think he like NY too much to leave. Lala is not as much of a celebrity as she thinks she is and i doubt he career would suffer that much by staying in NY as opposed to LA. She is just mooching off her husband's name at this point any damn way. Nobody remembers wtf she is anymore.

Aust
07-09-2013, 10:49 PM
If Knicks suck again I could see Melo going to the Lakers since they will prob offer him Hollywood.

What does this even mean?

SINCESTARBURY25
07-09-2013, 11:35 PM
If Melo leaves the Knicks he is a quitter and while be hated by the fans he will get the same treatment Lebron got unless we sign another star to take his place which won't happen if you ask me. If he bolts for L.A. that would be a knife in the Knicks franchise back.

--23--
07-09-2013, 11:46 PM
Melo gets my vote

Mudvayne91
07-09-2013, 11:49 PM
What does this even mean?

He'll own everyone and everything in Hollywood, duh.

bucketss
07-10-2013, 12:19 AM
OKc has won nothing like the Knicks so stop jockin Durant who was put on lock without his other superstar.

lmao lockdown.. dude averaged 30 + points a game during the playoffs.

bucketss
07-10-2013, 12:21 AM
If Melo leaves the Knicks he is a quitter and while be hated by the fans he will get the same treatment Lebron got unless we sign another star to take his place which won't happen if you ask me. If he bolts for L.A. that would be a knife in the Knicks franchise back.

dude isn't that good, lmao why would you guys do the lebron treatment.

Nonbar
07-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Playing with Kobe is better than playing with Stat it seems.:eyebrow:

Big Zo
07-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Melo, just to get away from Spike Lee.

colinskik
07-10-2013, 11:38 AM
OF the three I think Melo is the least likely to bolt.

Durant is going to outgrow OKC very soon and Lebron might look for a team with a better chance at the title to add to his ring count.

I'm still not buying any of the reasons Melo would go to LA. Anything they can offer as a city or a team, New York can also offer. PLus, aren't he and LaLa technically separated?

jimm120
07-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Why would you even put Carmelo Anthony in the same sentence as LeBron James or Kevin Durant? He's good, but not at their level.

Top 10 player non-the-less. Durant and LeBron are arguably top 3....of course no one is at their level!

Such a ridiculous comment, imo.

FYL_McVeezy
07-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Durant imo

-Signed with a new agent

-OKC let Harden (and their title hopes imo) go simply for the sake of saving money

-He is too big a star to wanna play in a small market forever and i can see him wanting a bigger stage. He has been steadily shedding that "good boy" image and he might say **** loyalty like KG did.

I cannot see Lebron leaving unless Wade looks completely done by 2014. I can see Melo leaving in fact i was tempted to pick him but ultimately i think he like NY too much to leave. Lala is not as much of a celebrity as she thinks she is and i doubt he career would suffer that much by staying in NY as opposed to LA. She is just mooching off her husband's name at this point any damn way. Nobody remembers wtf she is anymore.

This 100%

People are saying LBJ and Melo...but they are both settled into big markets, which is what they wanted in the first place.

LBJ is a 2-time defending champion in South Beach of all places, and you guys think he's leaving to back to CLEVELAND? :laugh: Cut the BS LBJ ain't going anywhere. Worst case senario Pat Riley finds another start to pair with LBJ to continue being the top contender.

Melo, he may not have his best chance to win a ring here in NY, but being in a big market and his hometown of NY, he ain't leaving either. Melo gets to build his brand in the biggest market in the world and a star player in NY. His endorsements have increased significantly since coming to NY. His wife LaLa wanted to come back home to NY to be with her family and further her career. She has gotten many high profile TV gigs than ever before since moving back to NY, and you think Melo is leaving all of that to go play with a hobbled 37 year old Kobe :laugh: Stop being so gullible.

Now this brings me to KD. KD stated himself that he's "tired of being second best". He signed with Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports who is affiliated with the CAA. All superstars who sign with the CAA do so to move on to bigger markets. KD is the second biggest star in this globalized NBA and you think that he's gonna stay in Oklahoma for the rest of his career. Let's be real about this. He's gonna want to further his brand and move into a larger market when he's up for a new contract. Not to mention that he loses a piece of his stacked title contending team a year. He's gonna be tired of not getting over the hump and move on to a bigger market that can afford to pay the luxury tax to surround him with stars.

Sly Guy
07-10-2013, 12:58 PM
'melo. Bargnani is going to destroy that team.

Jtirado16
07-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Melo because he hasn't had a real team to win with yet. & all he cares about is winning now

DR_1
07-10-2013, 01:18 PM
LeBron is going to bolt for Cleveland. With Wade and Bosh both deteriorating, what is there in Miami? Not much.

abe_froman
07-10-2013, 01:20 PM
kd,switching representation is the first sign of him go out the door.

the other two have no reason to leave

D-Leethal
07-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Durant will look around as teams keep paying luxury tax to load up on firepower and do everything possible to win championships while his team is loading up on 20 year olds and letting every establish veteran leave his team once its time to get paid. Durant will see his teams #1 priority is obviously keeping costs low even if it means letting grade A talent leave for nothing. Unless OKC flips all these assets for an established veteran I don't think he and Russ are gonna be happy as OKC continues to dismantle a potential 10 year dynasty and make moves that rebuilding teams make.

AI
07-10-2013, 01:47 PM
They really should have amnestied Perkins and kept Harden. That was a stupid move.

NYKDynasty
07-10-2013, 02:51 PM
lebron is in a good situation i only see him leaving for cleveland. Carmelo made such a fuss to come to New York i dont see why he would bolt so quickly. Durant may be the first to leave out of frustration

Bostonjorge
07-10-2013, 03:38 PM
I think they all leave. Melo and lebron to LA is possible. I can see Durant in NY. Only time will tell.

SINCESTARBURY25
07-10-2013, 04:05 PM
I can see Durant in Brooklyn I actually think
Durant, Griffin, Derrick Rose will be the next big 3 its a conspiracy I mean look at the cover of 2k13

heyman321
07-10-2013, 04:14 PM
Carmelo. he is the cancer of the team he is on. Trigger happy. Lebron doesn't really need to go anywhere. They can retool.

naps
07-10-2013, 04:33 PM
LeBron shouldn't be even in the poll. Replace him with Rose. He's just won back to back. Others don't belong in the same sentence with LeBron when it comes to leaving.

It's absolutely Melo. Why would he stay in a team that won't be even possibly able to get HCA in east? Knicks were supposed to comeback but they never really did. They are done.

And why is Rose not on the poll? What does the Bulls have to surround him with? Were they lacking another all-star perimeter player? What did they do to improve their team last 3 years? NOTHING.

tredigs
07-10-2013, 05:11 PM
LeBron shouldn't be even in the poll. Replace him with Rose. He's just won back to back. Others don't belong in the same sentence with LeBron when it comes to leaving.

It's absolutely Melo. Why would he stay in a team that won't be even possibly able to get HCA in east? Knicks were supposed to comeback but they never really did. They are done.

And why is Rose not on the poll? What does the Bulls have to surround him with? Were they lacking another all-star perimeter player? What did they do to improve their team last 3 years? NOTHING.

If Wade shows even more physical regression next season and they fall short of the title - or even fail to reach the finals, you don't think Lebron would look for a younger squad to win titles with?

I don't necessarily disagree with why the other guys would leave, but there's no reason why Lebron would not bounce Miami if they were on the downturn. Obviously it's VERY unlikely Wade or Bosh would leave as they're both set to make 21 million a year for the final two years of the contract and won't see that money elsewhere.

hugepatsfan
07-10-2013, 05:19 PM
I hope Durant because I still have dreams of him playing for BOS. I know Ainge loved him and some believe he would have taken him over Oden. Ainge even got in trouble for interacting with him while he was in college. I can see Durant having interest in playing with BOS too. But that's probably a pipe dream.

I think Melo bolts for the Lakers next offseason so I say him. I don't see Lebron leaving MIA after winning 2 titles (and they're still the favorite for this season too).

sportscrazed
07-10-2013, 05:32 PM
IMO LeBron winning the titles makes him MORE likely to leave because he would have already accomplished his main goal. Now he could go back to Cleveland and win a ring with them which would give him a much greater rep. KD changed agencies but I feel like he is very comfortable in OKC and doesn't feel attracted to the big market. I don't think gaining Jay-Z as an agent makes it likely that he ends up in NY. Robinson Cano signed with Jay-Z and now its reported that he's asking for more money than before he hired him. Melo I think will stay unless NYK had a TERRIBLE year which is unlikely because they won 54 games last year and got younger and better.

However, I feel like none of these guys ends up leaving their teams. People have to realize how rare it is for huge superstars to leave their teams.

naps
07-10-2013, 05:44 PM
If Wade shows even more physical regression next season and they fall short of the title - or even fail to reach the finals, you don't think Lebron would look for a younger squad to win titles with?

I don't necessarily disagree with why the other guys would leave, but there's no reason why Lebron would not bounce Miami if they were on the downturn. Obviously it's VERY unlikely Wade or Bosh would leave as they're both set to make 21 million a year for the final two years of the contract and won't see that money elsewhere.

What younger squad are you talking about? I don't see any younger squad that is capable of landing him and winning right away (LeBron ain't got time to wait on maturation of youngins). Pretty sure he now understands how tough it is to win. LeBron is perfectly capable of winning even with a lesser Wade. People are forgetting Bosh who's only 28 and could turn out to be the best second option if given the opportunity. Not gonna even bother talking about loyalty. He would have never left Cleveland if he won a ring there. Only reason he left was because they didn't win and weren't projected to improve enough. I find it extremely difficult to fathom he'll ditch a franchise that's been giving him everything he wanted and more and will continue to do so. Trust me, I understand it's always a good and exciting story to entertain that he's leaving but I fail to see a place where he would go unless something crazy happens. It's far more possible and plausible that Melo, Rose, Durant leave than LeBron.

RiceOnTheRun
07-10-2013, 06:17 PM
Durant. No. No reason to, when people will come play with him and he already plays with a top 10 guy in Westbrook.

Melo. He would have to drop the title as king of the city in a year when the Knicks will have the cap space to sign 3 max level players. Himself and two people he would want to play with. He can do that, or go to LA and try to have them do it.

Lebron. When his contract is up he look over at 33 year old wade turning 34 mid season. He look over at Bosh. then over to Ray Allen (who might retire, especially if they win again). Is Noris Cole really gonna get great all of sudden and convince him to stay. Nope. New Challenge time.

However, I don't see ANYONE going to LA, Lebron especially, he'd want to make his own story somewhere else.

Probably, Houston or even the Bobcats.

i find it hard to believe that bron would leave miami, especially after winnning two chips,

I agree. You have arguably one of the best executives in the league in Pat Riley. People talk about the Lakers being able to attract big free agents, but Jim Buss is trash compared to Riley. Only thing that could possibly help them is if Phil takes a definite role with the Lakers and has a hand with the coaching staff and rosters. The Lakers have a great history, but they had a chance to have a Riley/Spoelstra relation with Jackson/Shaw. PJ could've been the guy pulling the strings while his protege ran the coaching duties. Oh well.

With Lala doing alot of work in Hollywood, i can see Melo goin to make Los Angeles his new home. I actually think he will leave.

I honestly wouldn't mind too much if he left New York once his contract was up. I really don't see him signing with the Lakers, but I mean, to each his own. Long as it isn't Indiana or Chicago I'm fine with it. On a sidenote, **** you Copeland.

3RDASYSTEM
07-10-2013, 06:48 PM

Just to think people get mad at me for ranking IVERSON so high

I bet all that per/ws%/ts% and 50-90-40 went smooth out the door when judging him off that GRIZZ series

and that still didn't change my view on KD individual game as far as having a bad series just like it didn't lift him up any notches when they reached Finals in 12',game is game point blank period, its just funny how I had to go back and forth with someone on here a while back claiming they saw IVERSON play live a lot but KD had more of a offensive repertoire, like how(a post game being 7ft tall?)? and he used the dumb efficient ********, and im speaking on different ways to score(running off screens,1 on 1, back cuts,move without ball etc.) = IVERSON

the way KD shot against GRIZZ is nothing new when you have to do it all from handling the ball to scoring and creating for mates, I watched IVERSON do it since G'TOWN and others players also, KD had to carry a major load and came up short, its not like he had HARDEN-BROOK healthy and got shutdown,then you'd be on to something

tredigs
07-10-2013, 08:17 PM
What younger squad are you talking about? I don't see any younger squad that is capable of landing him and winning right away (LeBron ain't got time to wait on maturation of youngins). Pretty sure he now understands how tough it is to win. LeBron is perfectly capable of winning even with a lesser Wade. People are forgetting Bosh who's only 28 and could turn out to be the best second option if given the opportunity. Not gonna even bother talking about loyalty. He would have never left Cleveland if he won a ring there. Only reason he left was because they didn't win and weren't projected to improve enough. I find it extremely difficult to fathom he'll ditch a franchise that's been giving him everything he wanted and more and will continue to do so. Trust me, I understand it's always a good and exciting story to entertain that he's leaving but I fail to see a place where he would go unless something crazy happens. It's far more possible and plausible that Melo, Rose, Durant leave than LeBron.

Great teams can form very quickly through S&T's, and I do know that Cp3 was the other guy (outside of LBJ+Wade+Bosh) that was supposed to join up after the 4 became such close friends in China. I mean, the rumor of these 4 forming a not-so-secret pact to play together is literally in print as early as '08 (at that time it was going to be in NY if they got the cap space available). Lebron/Wade/Bosh at first, then Cp3 after. So, maybe he bounces them in favor of joining up with Cp3 (as he was the alleged 4th guy in the pact) and Griffin in LA if they can work the contracts out. Not as if they'd be a project team at that point.

Anyway, it's all speculation that frankly I don't care about much whatsoever, but leaving Miami is something I could definitely see Lebron doing if they fall short and look like they may be on the downswing next season. We disagree that he can handle a much lesser Wade and win, that is for sure. Wade's huge games for them still kept them in it and were essential to them winning in the end. Bosh is no longer showing that he has it in him, but we'll see.

Lol @ Queens up there saying Durant was "put on lock without his other superstar" by the way. He literally had a better playoff run than Melo's best ever - and by a country mile. 33/9/6 on efficiency I believe.

raider_fan
07-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Carmelo definitely would leave the Knicks before Lebron and Durant even think about leaving

bholly
07-10-2013, 08:46 PM
Voted Melo.

I'm rooting for LBJ to go back to Cleveland, and the sooner the better, and I think there's a pretty good chance he doesn't retire with Miami regardless - but in terms of leaving first, I find the Melo to LAL idea pretty convincing, even as soon as next season.

rocket
07-10-2013, 08:55 PM

He's not asking how good they are

prodigy
07-10-2013, 08:55 PM
This 100% LBJ is a 2-time defending champion in South Beach of all places, and you guys think he's leaving to back to CLEVELAND? :laugh: Cut the BS LBJ ain't going anywhere. Worst case senario Pat Riley finds another start to pair with LBJ to continue being the top contender.

Bynum/AV/Zeller
TT/Bennett
Lebron
Waiters
Irving

D.Wade is beaten the heck everyone knows it and he didn't give Lebron much help, Bosh had zero pts in game 7. I'm not sure why your so sure he will stay. He def might stay in miami, but its not a sure thing by a long shot.

WadeKobe
07-10-2013, 09:19 PM
Why is everyone being so dishonest and inaccurate re:Wade and his "deterioration"?

Even Kenny Smith got in on the action.

Here's he deal: In 2011 Wade was not hurt and was without a doubt a top3 player. In 2012, he suffered an injury to his left knee that could have lingering consequences, but he had the same surgery Kobe had and no one is suggesting his knee will be a problem. In 2013, Wade recovered from that injury, played amazing, and then bruised his right knee. Bone bruises are not an injury which causes future concern. So, nothing about 2013 suggests Wade will "deteriorate" soon.

there is a reality that his other knee could e a problem, but we don't know what effect the surgery had. So, seriously, can we chill out with the doomsday scenarios for Wade? they just aren't based in reality.

prodigy
07-11-2013, 09:27 AM
there is a reality that his other knee could e a problem, but we don't know what effect the surgery had. So, seriously, can we chill out with the doomsday scenarios for Wade? they just aren't based in reality.

They are reality though. I know your a Wade fan so you won't admit it and thats cool. But he gets jacked up it seems every year for quite a few years now. If Lebron opts to say with the heat he's banking on Wade playing at a high level another 3 years. I don't believe thats possible.

By no means am I saying this to disrespect Wade or anything, Even banged up he's still pretty good. I'm just being honest. I know alot of people think its a joke that Lebron would go back to Cleveland but when you look at that roster you gotta be impressed. With or without Bynum.

Hardaway Here
07-11-2013, 06:10 PM
People going over board with Wade's demise. He doesn't play up to par when injured. How many players do? When healthy he is still one of the best players in the league evidence of idk the last 4 seasons people are blind I swear.

tredigs
07-11-2013, 06:17 PM
People going over board with Wade's demise. He doesn't play up to par when injured. How many players do? When healthy he is still one of the best players in the league evidence of idk the last 4 seasons people are blind I swear.

Right, but he's on oft injured going on 32 yr old shooting guard who relies on his athleticism as much as anyone in the game. "Demise is one thing", it's just a natural regression that many athletic-reliant guards go through at his age, but is Lebron resigning with Miami if he gets injured again and will now be the 33-35 yr old SG with decreasing athleticism? I'm not trying to hate on Wade or Miami a bit, but the answer to me is no.

Bostonjorge
07-11-2013, 11:24 PM
In the age of superstars wanting to play together to form super teams. Kobe, lebron and melo will be the best super team ever. Only way I see this happen if they are all free agents and a team can offer max money in a big market. The team also has to have deep pockets and spend every year to bring in more talent.

bucketss
07-11-2013, 11:32 PM
In the age of superstars wanting to play together to form super teams. Kobe, lebron and melo will be the best super team ever. Only way I see this happen if they are all free agents and a team can offer max money in a big market. The team also has to have deep pockets and spend every year to bring in more talent.

1 superstar, kobe is declining and probably won't be himself, melo sucks.

Goose17
07-12-2013, 06:25 AM
Melo.

KnicksorBust
07-12-2013, 08:37 AM
Anyone who picked Durant isn't thinking clearly. He's a Thunder lifer. He's got that Tim Duncan DNA.

It's obviously between the two guys that have already abandoned the teams that drafted them. Now LeBron left for greener pastures to win a title. Melo left to go home. Hell he went to a WCF with Denver. I think Melo has much stronger ties to NY than LeBron to MIA so I would say LeBron.

That being said, I think it's a longshot any of these guys leave.

FYL_McVeezy
07-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Anyone who picked Durant isn't thinking clearly. He's a Thunder lifer. He's got that Tim Duncan DNA.

It's obviously between the two guys that have already abandoned the teams that drafted them. Now LeBron left for greener pastures to win a title. Melo left to go home. Hell he went to a WCF with Denver. I think Melo has much stronger ties to NY than LeBron to MIA so I would say LeBron.

Says who?

waveycrockett
07-12-2013, 09:21 AM

You've taken blood samples from Durant? I'm sure 5 years ago people were saying the same about LeBron after he was drafted by his HOMETOWN!!

ATX
07-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Says who?

Ya, Duncan was winning rings off the bat. I think it was 2 in his first five years. Durant? Not so much. Timmy had that DNA because he was winning rings and had one of the best coaches in the association.

NoahH
07-12-2013, 11:47 AM
I don't see any leaving.

Carmelo moved to New York to play in the big city and I think they'll improve from here on out.

LeBron won't leave especially if the Heat 3-peat. Yes, Wade will be old and Bosh will be Bosh, but Pat Riley will be Pat Riley and re-load the HEAT roster and make them relevant again. I see them winning next year, then maybe getting knocked out in the semis in a 'transition phase' and then winning another 1 or 2.

Durant seems content in OKC imo.

Dade County
07-12-2013, 06:34 PM
I can see KD leaving if OKC can't get back to the finals.