PDA

View Full Version : Would LeBron go to LA just to become the greatest Laker of all time?

LayBraun
07-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Now I made this thread earlier but saw it got locked. I still think it's a valid question and I'll try to ask it in a less baiting manner I guess.

Do you think LeBron would go to LA to surpass the other great legacies that went though that town? Do you think that's something that is on his mind? Or maybe he has absolutely no interest in LA at all.. But I think it's very enticing to go there and to become the greatest to ever play there. It would further cement his legacy and I think it's something he's had to of thought about.

Aust
07-08-2013, 06:15 PM
....No..

nickdymez
07-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Being the greatest Laker of all time means so much more than advanced stats. ...

ManRam
07-08-2013, 06:20 PM
He would never go down as the greatest Laker ever, even if he did go there. Just stop.

If for no other reason than he would only have 4-5 years of prime there.

This thread is less obnoxious than the last one, but it still remains incredibly stupid.

More-Than-Most
Oh Boy. :pity:

STAT1
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

LayBraun
07-08-2013, 06:21 PM
Being the greatest Laker of all time means so much more than advanced stats. ...

They'd have enough cap to build a super team around him.. So say they lebron won 3 or 4 titles with LA and put up some of the greatest numbers in LA history then I don't understand why it's not plausible

KnickaBocka.44
07-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Would someone create the same thread twice just to see it closed a second time?

SportsFanatic10
this is ridiculous, lebron is 28, he would be even older by the time he hypothetically joined the lakers. he wouldn't have enough time to go down as the franchises best player even though he would have a few years as good or better then any laker. and who cares about being the greatest laker, lebron could very well pass them all on the all time list anyways which is what actually matters. not some franchise title like "greatest laker" lmao...

c.c.
Yeah if this was the year of 2003

LayBraun
07-08-2013, 06:23 PM
He would never go down as the greatest Laker ever, even if he did go there. Just stop.

If for no other reason than he would only have 4-5 years of prime there.

This thread is less obnoxious than the last one, but it still remains incredibly stupid.

You can call it incredibly stupid if you want but a forum is meant to generate discussions on things that might not ever happen.. So sure, he might stay in Miami and then this is a moot point but don't focus so much on if he could become greatest laker ever but rather do you think that's something he has thought about?? And maybe might influence his decision next summer?

Raidaz4Life
07-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Would someone create the same thread twice just to see it closed a second time?

You know what Einstein said about insanity...

Lake_Show2416
07-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Considering Magic played his entire career with the Lakers & is thought to be 2nd-3rd greatest player of all time, i'd say not a chance

LayBraun
07-08-2013, 06:26 PM
this is ridiculous, lebron is 28, he would be even older by the time he hypothetically joined the lakers. he wouldn't have enough time to go down as the franchises best player even though he would have a few years as good or better then any laker. and who cares about being the greatest laker, lebron could very well pass them all on the all time list anyways which is what actually matters. not some franchise title like "greatest laker" lmao...

He could join when he's 29. He could play 7-8 seasons at a high level, which in my opinion is enough time to go down as the greatest of a franchise. A lot of things would have to go right, that's for sure. But I don't think it's as outlandish as most of you are making it out to be.

LayBraun
07-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Considering Magic played his entire career with the Lakers & is thought to be 2nd-3rd greatest player of all time, i'd say not a chance

Thanks for a legit response without the sarcasm. I respect that.

Westbrook36
07-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Who cares who the greatest laker of all-time is?

Rush
07-08-2013, 06:30 PM
If it got locked before then don't make another thread about it. Please don't do it again.