PDA

View Full Version : Houston, you have a Problem

PraiseJesus
07-06-2013, 02:01 PM
Dwight and Harden will not mesh well

Dwight and his care free, laughing act during losses did not fly with Kobe, Nash, Pau, Metta, or the Laker fan base. He is constantly TRYING to joke around regardless of the situation.

There is a difference between real, natural humor and FORCED humor. No one likes it when you are obviously trying to be funny when it isn't working and that is how Dwight was with the Lakers.

My point is that I see Kobe and Harden as having similar mindsets and demeanors whe nthey are on the floors - they are killers. They aren't there to have fun, or make ppl like them, they are there to win and thats it.

I see the exact problems arising with Dwight and Harden that were there with Dwight and Kobe. Everything is rosey in Rocket land right now but lets see how it is after a 3 and 10 start to the season and people start pointing fingers.

Enjoy the honeymoon while it last Houston, soon the reality of your 4 year commitment of mediocrity will set in. This is only my opinion after having experienced Dwight for a year. No reason to take it as fact.

HOZ THE KNICK
07-06-2013, 02:02 PM
get over it he's gone.

RipCity32
07-06-2013, 02:04 PM
:laugh2:

MrfadeawayJB
07-06-2013, 02:04 PM
I agree it won't work out. I see similar results to last year, a first round playoff exit

airforceones25
07-06-2013, 02:05 PM
How them sour grapes taste? lol

Somewhere Shaq is laughing!

PREPBALLFAN
Lakers fans cant seem to understand the fact that they were spurned by a player. It happens you will survive the embarrasment I promise.

PraiseJesus
I agree it won't work out. I see similar results to last year, a first round playoff exit

Thank you

flea
07-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Lol at being a "killer." It's a sport played with a bouncy ball bro, this isn't quite that serious.

Htownballa1622
07-06-2013, 02:07 PM
:laugh:

PraiseJesus
07-06-2013, 02:08 PM
This is in reply to all the people saying im upset or jealous of Dwight leaving--

I was against trading for Dwight from day 1 that is well known.

I was also the first one to say the Lakers were not close to being a championship team last year before the season started(See my sig pic and link)

I am the furthest thing away from being jealous or anything like that. I didnt want dwight when we got him and I want him even less today. That being said I do see the positives he brings. I think I have a very netural and objective view here.

I am looking at the situation and I see the EXACT same problems that I saw with Kobe and Dwight.

You can try to blame it on jealousy or anger if you like but it's simply not true and repeating it doesn't make it true either.

sunnyice
07-06-2013, 02:09 PM
LOL at sour lakerboys:laugh:

Chronz
07-06-2013, 02:11 PM
So Dwight found another kobe, man, poor guy can't catch a break.

Seriously tho, harden is a better pnr passer and set shooter do it should work , right

rocket
07-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Forced Humor

OceanSpray
07-06-2013, 02:12 PM
Harden doesn't have the mindset of Kobe.. What is this OP talking about?

BenFrank
07-06-2013, 02:15 PM
LMFAO.. Troll Alert!!! Rockets start the season 3-10 GTFO..

James Harden didn't have a training camp with the Rockets last season, and the team was all just getting put together, like with Lin, Asik, and everybody else we brought in, and we didn't start the season 3-10..

Keep trollin tho..

LAKobeBryant
07-06-2013, 02:15 PM
I bet half their points are going come from freethrows by harden and d12

PraiseJesus
07-06-2013, 02:17 PM
LMFAO.. Troll Alert!!! Rockets start the season 3-10 GTFO..

James Harden didn't have a training camp with the Rockets last season, and the team was all just getting put together, like with Lin, Asik, and everybody else we brought in, and we didn't start the season 3-10..

Keep trollin tho..

Not trolling at all.

The 3-10 was just an EXAMPLE of adversity the team will face at some point

I thought that was pretty clear

ManRam
07-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Dwight and Harden will not mesh well

why?

Dwight and his care free, laughing act during losses did not fly with Kobe, Nash, Pau, Metta, or the Laker fan base. He is constantly TRYING to joke around regardless of the situation.

he's care free, but he's always cared about winning. just because he smiles and doesn't scowl like kobe doesn't mean he's not a competitor.

There is a difference between real, natural humor and FORCED humor. No one likes it when you are obviously trying to be funny when it isn't working and that is how Dwight was with the Lakers.

we're talking about humor? why does that matter? let's talk basketball.

My point is that I see Kobe and Harden as having similar mindsets and demeanors whe nthey are on the floors - they are killers. They aren't there to have fun, or make ppl like them, they are there to win and thats it.

there's no comparison between the two. harden is immensely unselfish, not abrasive and by all accounts easy to get along with.

bot to mention, harden is a much better fit with dwight on the court, let alone off

I see the exact problems arising with Dwight and Harden that were there with Dwight and Kobe. Everything is rosey in Rocket land right now but lets see how it is after a 3 and 10 start to the season and people start pointing fingers.

you're getting too carried away with the notion that dwight just wants to have fun. the false media narrative has consumed you.

Enjoy the honeymoon while it last Houston, soon the reality of your 4 year commitment of mediocrity will set in. This is only my opinion after having experienced Dwight for a year. No reason to take it as fact.

time will tell. i think he'll be fine.

PraiseJesus
07-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Harden's first interview with Rockets: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laVD5_d0X7M

One of Dwights first with Lakers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddpFON845iU

I cant wait to see his Harden impression Im sure he will love it

Rush
07-06-2013, 02:26 PM
This will probably just not end well. Just putting a stop to it now.