PDA

View Full Version : could minny still trade barea 4 mayo then flip him mayo for another piece

BALKIS2K12
07-02-2013, 08:33 PM
i could see this happening if dallas signs howard? thoughts?

i mean if im minny id hold onto barea & see if they can get mayo now. thats a damn good trade piece to have out there bc alot of teams need a sg. what do yall think?

Gators123
07-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Barea is worth much more than Mayo.

Barea for LeBron & two 1st rounders.

bholly
07-02-2013, 08:40 PM
There's a Mavericks forum and a trade ideas forum for your proposals, man. Main forum is for actual news.

Stunner
07-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Makes zero sense at this point , I only see three maybe four spots for OJ : Chicago , Bucks , Jazz and maybe back to Dallas

ragee
07-03-2013, 03:35 AM
There's a Mavericks forum and a trade ideas forum for your proposals, man. Main forum is for actual news.

Please don't encourage him to go back to the Mavs forum.

raiderposting
07-03-2013, 03:45 AM
Y'all some haters. Barea is an excellent option to be the third point guard on the depth chart.

BALKIS2K12
07-03-2013, 05:24 AM
i know yall love me man!!! we need more posters like me that keeps it real.

YouCan'tBeatLA
07-03-2013, 05:26 AM

F'sho

ragee
07-03-2013, 06:13 AM
Y'all some haters. Barea is an excellent option to be the third point guard on the depth chart.

Barea is good enough to be a good 2nd point guard on the right system. He is a defensive liability but a great spark plug on the offensive end.

setman2000
07-03-2013, 06:43 AM
I don't know, could they?

BALKIS2K12
07-03-2013, 02:40 PM
looks like all minny wants is a draft pick for barea or a 3 or 4 who can defend.

im petty sure they would love to have mayo also even with all their guards.

i dont get wth dallas is waiting for. barea already knows the system there in the back of his head. larkin isnt proven & could turn out to be a bust like all their pg picks they've taken.

barea is a proven vet & a great role model for the young guys to look after. plus hes an awesome locker room guy who listens to his coach and does what he's asked of. **** what the dallas fans think of him its not about pleasing the damn fans there its about winning games & pleasing the damn coach & his teammates there esp dirk. i know dirk misses barea alot he always talks about him to the media about their finals run.

i just dont it at all.

JoeBlessU
07-03-2013, 02:57 PM

You're a chumbolone.. Mayo isnt going back to Dallas, especially if they get dwight. They might as well take a solid back up PG (which they need) that knows the system and helped them win a title already, if u werent such a d bag you could rationalize that in ur dopie head.. Lets see.. The mavs could let him walk for free or S & T to fill a position of need with a quality vet who fits in well their. No one said Barea is as good as mayo..

With that said, I just dont see it on the wolves end, especially with the K-mart signing. They dont have the cap room for both mayo and k-mart..They need to focus on getting pek back right now.. I want barea as a back up to ricky..

Chacarron
07-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Barea should go to the Spurs, he is the missing piece.

rangersfan
07-03-2013, 04:33 PM
You're a chumbolone.. Mayo isnt going back to Dallas, especially if they get dwight. They might as well take a solid back up PG (which they need) that knows the system and helped them win a title already, if u werent such a d bag you could rationalize that in ur dopie head.. Lets see.. The mavs could let him walk for free or S & T to fill a position of need with a quality vet who fits in well their. No one said Barea is as good as mayo..

Yeah, we gave up the 4th-most PPG last year primarily because of the horrible perimeter defense provided by G's Collison and Mayo, so let's get Barea who's a midget and can get posted up by Elmo. Brilliant thinking.

ragee
07-03-2013, 08:46 PM
looks like all minny wants is a draft pick for barea or a 3 or 4 who can defend.

im petty sure they would love to have mayo also even with all their guards.

i dont get wth dallas is waiting for. barea already knows the system there in the back of his head. larkin isnt proven & could turn out to be a bust like all their pg picks they've taken.

barea is a proven vet & a great role model for the young guys to look after. plus hes an awesome locker room guy who listens to his coach and does what he's asked of. **** what the dallas fans think of him its not about pleasing the damn fans there its about winning games & pleasing the damn coach & his teammates there esp dirk. i know dirk misses barea alot he always talks about him to the media about their finals run.

i just dont it at all.

What the hell are you talking about? Maverick fans loved Barea.

BALKIS2K12
07-04-2013, 12:43 AM
ragee i know you did but your were one of the few who did. not alot of non latinos liked him at all down in dallas i dunno why. the guy goes away and thats all dirk and rc ever talk about. didnt even rick say not long ago say that losing jjbarea was like losing a whole lot of their offense? bc of the way he broke down defenses and got dirk the ball.

GunFactor187
07-04-2013, 12:51 AM

Oh you didn't just go there!!! That's NOT enough for Barea!

Silent
07-04-2013, 01:48 AM

:cheers:

BALKIS2K12
07-04-2013, 01:53 AM
Team nutsacks baby!!!

Avenged
07-04-2013, 02:15 AM
troll thread/troll responses