PDA

View Full Version : Bosh is not being traded:

Nikeman
06-29-2013, 04:52 PM
Can all the Miami fans stop being ridiculous and making up these trades for Chris Bosh?

ALL we need for next year is a quality center who can defend and rebound. The answer to that is 32 year old Samuel Dalembert who can be a 10/10 player for us, plays solid defense and will give 25 quality minutes, while Chris Anderson can give another quality 15+ minutes of energy play at the center position.

Chris Bosh is still an elite player, and the reason we won our second title. It was his efforts in game 6 that got us those miracle shots, and his post defense on Duncan in game 7 was very overlooked. The reason Bosh is now mostly a mid-range player is so he does not clog the paint for LeBron/Wade, and he can space the floor for them. Many times when Wade was out, Bosh had big games this season and last year.

What does trading Bosh say to LeBron in 2014? The HEAT need to be loyal to the Big 3, as they have delivered 2 championships in 3 years yet people are still unsatisfied.

ALL we need is a quality center who can play 25 minutes a game of quality defense, and rebound the basketball. Roy Hibbert and David West killed us in that Pacers series due to size and post presence.

MiamiLoyal926
06-29-2013, 05:48 PM
I call plagiarism on this!!! I have been saying this exact same thing for the last two weeks on here. This, though, needs to be said in multitude for people to take it serious. Keep on spreading the word! The tone around the forum has changed though in the last week or so. Most agree abou keeping bosh now though it doesn't hurt to keep reminding people.

c.c.
06-29-2013, 06:08 PM
What happen to you guys getting Greg Oden? And Samuel Dalembert was a very solid player when he played for the Rockets

MiamiLoyal926
06-29-2013, 08:41 PM
What happen to you guys getting Greg Oden? And Samuel Dalembert was a very solid player when he played for the Rockets

The goal is for both.

naps
06-30-2013, 04:32 AM
Congratulations OP on stealing exact quotes from this thread http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?822865-Potential-trade-of-Chris-Bosh!!

For the record, I still want Bosh gone if we can't grab a center who can get us at least 8 rebounds a game. I bet he would be gone this summer if we didn't win it all. We won eventually but it wasn't meant to be this tough. Truth is just because we won it all doesn't mean Bosh has earned his money or we can't get better. I don't give a **** on his scoring but there can't be any excuse to grab only 4 rebounds a game in the conference finals. We are going to face Pacers and/or Bulls again next year and we need MEN in the frontline. REALISTICALLY though, Pat Riley can't trade Bosh now because winning the title made it difficult for Pat. Pat and the Heat will look bad if they trade Bosh now. So my hope is we pick up a big who can REBOUND. We will be invincible with a doubt digit rebounder on this team.

Just merge this thread to the other Bosh thread. This OP could have just posted it there.

Heater4life
06-30-2013, 11:07 AM
Bosh has earned every single dollar! The problem is fans like yourself are so focused on the bottom line that you dont seem to realize that Bosh has arguably sacrificed more than any player.

Bosh is NOT A CENTER. Yet the Heat have asked him to play like one. Tim Duncan outweighs him by 20 pounds, Hibbert by nearly 50Lbs, yet we asked him to guard players larger than him for 8 months and still expect him to be an effective jump shooter. If you look at his stats, he actually performed quite well throughout the playoffs. You notice the decline in efficiency come the Indiana series.

You want better performance? Bring in a center to take some of the load off and watch his production and efficiency increase

Heater4life
06-30-2013, 11:30 AM
Bosh's production:

Milwaukee: 12.8 pts, 8 reb, .538 fg, 1.8 blk
Chicago: 13.6 pts, 8.6 reb, .500 fg, 2.2 blk
Indiana: 11 pts, 4.3 reb, .377 fg, 1 blk
S.A: 11.9 pts, 8.9 reb, .462 fg, 1.6 blk (also 1.9 stl this series)

Bosh's decline in play shows heavily in that Pacers series. He is obviously undersized and outmatched physically. Aside from that he had a solid playoffs imo.

Going into game 7 against S.A, Bosh was averaging 13.83 pts, 9.1 reb, .493 fg

Im not going to ask more out of him playing out of position and being the third option on the team. Get the man interior help.

MiamiLoyal926
06-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Bosh's production:

Milwaukee: 12.8 pts, 8 reb, .538 fg, 1.8 blk
Chicago: 13.6 pts, 8.6 reb, .500 fg, 2.2 blk
Indiana: 11 pts, 4.3 reb, .377 fg, 1 blk
S.A: 11.9 pts, 8.9 reb, .462 fg, 1.6 blk (also 1.9 stl this series)

Bosh's decline in play shows heavily in that Pacers series. He is obviously undersized and outmatched physically. Aside from that he had a solid playoffs imo.

Going into game 7 against S.A, Bosh was averaging 13.83 pts, 9.1 reb, .493 fg

Im not going to ask more out of him playing out of position and being the third option on the team. Get the man interior help.

I am satisfied with that production, playing out of position.