PDA

View Full Version : ON PAPER, which teams had good or poor drafts?

elledaddy
06-28-2013, 12:02 PM
I havent looked at the team's final picks ( after trades) and I dont follow NCAA like I use to so I dont know ALL the prospects, especially the foreign players. Even though it's REALLY REALLY early, who looked good/bad thus far?

Not being bias, I feel the knicks had a great draft getting Hardaway JR & CJ Leslie( still dont know how he wasnt drafted) while only having the 24th pick.

Any thoughts/knowledge on who else did well or poor would be appreciated.

2-ONE-5
06-28-2013, 12:17 PM
homer: Sixers getting Noel and MCW was great. I say this as someone who is not a Noel an too.

I like the Wizards getting Porter and Wolters.

Woodrow
06-28-2013, 12:20 PM
homer: Sixers getting Noel and MCW was great. I say this as someone who is not a Noel an too.

Utah. They got Trey Burke and Rudy Gobert and only gave up picks 14/21/46 and $3m to do it.

RipCity32
06-28-2013, 12:27 PM
I thought the Pistons did pretty well even though I can't believe we passed on Burke.We came out of the Draft with defense athleticism and 3pt shooting.Also think Tony Mitchell will be a huge steal at #37.

Kentavious Caldwell Pope

Tony Mitchell

Peyton Silva

elledaddy
06-28-2013, 12:40 PM

Didnt Wolters get dealt to Philly? I think the Wizards got Porter and Glen Rice Jr

THE GIPPER
06-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Kings stole McLemore.

shep33
06-28-2013, 01:04 PM
I like what the Wolves did

2-ONE-5
06-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Utah. They got Trey Burke and Rudy Gobert and only gave up picks 14/21/46 and $3m to do it.

Burke is nice but Gobert blows

Didnt Wolters get dealt to Philly? I think the Wizards got Porter and Glen Rice Jr

The whole 2nd round was very confusing lol. Sixers traded Rice for Wolters than traded Wolters to the Bucks for Ledo and then traded Ledo to the Hawks who traded him to the Mavs lol. Either way Rice and Porter is a good haul for the Wiz.

IndyRealist
06-28-2013, 01:17 PM
Pacers had a flat out horrible draft. They didn't address a single need and sold their 2nd round pick. The only way our pick (Solomon Hill) sees playing time in the playoffs is if Danny Granger gets traded. Then this draft gets a C- for at least filling some need, otherwise it's an F. Maybe they have trades and free agents lined up and ready to sign to fill the massive holes in the roster, but it doesn't sound like it. I mean, we don't have a single PF on the roster right now. Not one.

DubbyDubbs
06-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Philly Boston and Brooklyn all killed the draft. Utah did well too. (Philly and Boston are tanking at the right time going in to next years draft and Brooklyn go what they needed for a championship run which is their path right now. Good for Jason Kidd too. Will be cool to see him coach a few players around his age in Paul and Kevin)

Dade County
06-28-2013, 03:22 PM
I like Portland getting ... C.J. McCollum, his numbers were better then Damian Lillard in college.

And the Kings did good too.