Curry
Iggy
Barnes
Lee
Howard

= 'ship.

shep33
06-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Not that simple. Who's going back to LAL?

bholly
06-27-2013, 10:17 PM
Good. He should. Let's not pretend they're going to end up with the lineup you said though.

The problem is, I love GSW and don't like Dwight, so that would annoy me. Also I love Barnes (who there's a huge chance would be part of this) and don't like the Lakers, so that would annoy me. Lame.

But yeah, they should be a prime location for a guy like Dwight, and I'm surprised it took this long.

MTL_123
06-27-2013, 10:22 PM
so he wants to leave the lakers because their to much of a perimeter oriented team so now he wants to go to a team thats even more perimeter oriented lmao

Dade County
06-27-2013, 10:22 PM
http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/golden_state_warriors

Curry
Iggy
Barnes
Lee
Howard

= 'ship.

Lee might be the odd man out.... 4 team trade maybe.

Currt, Klay Thompson, Iggy, ? stretch 4, Howard

shep33
06-27-2013, 10:23 PM
I just don't see it happening honestly, not that I wouldn't want someone like Barnes, but why would Gstate do this?

Bogut, Lee, Barnes, Klay, and Steph is a sick lineup. They haven't really given it a fair shake yet with all those injuries, and still check out how far they made it.

I just don't think the Dubs should break up something this good for a guy like Howard.

BKLYNpigeon
06-27-2013, 10:25 PM
Warriors just traded into the draft to take a SF, which they dont really need. I think they are looking unload Harrison Barnes... his name has been floating around awhile.

Kyben36
06-27-2013, 10:34 PM
would have to be a trade, LA reportedly wont trade Dwight (which I doubt in the end) as well, how do they get Iggy ??? magic. they have Thompson dont they.

IndiansFan337
06-27-2013, 10:40 PM
LAL isn't going to take Lee for him. LAL will demand Barnes or Thompson or just say too bad we aren't doing a S&T to help him get that extra money. And I believe GS is over the cap so then could not sign Howard. They have some very overpaid players on expiring contracts, including Bogut and Jefferson.

I think the only way this would work is if GS gives in on Barnes or Thompson, or if LAL would take an expiring contract in exchange for a lot of 1st rounders to replenish the ones they dumped for Nash. I don't think LAL would do that latter deal though.

FraziersKnicks
06-27-2013, 10:50 PM
Soooooooo..... How does a team over the cap get Dwight and Iggy when the Lakers have already said they'll refuse to trade Dwight? Especially to a division rival...

You seem delusional.

ElChinoLatino
06-27-2013, 11:01 PM
The Dubs are currently a sick run n gun team. With all those 3pt shooters out there and D12 wanting to be the man would surely clash. I doubt he gets traded there.

Chacarron
06-27-2013, 11:07 PM
If the Lakers can net Thompson and Bogut, I'd be okay with Dwight going.

Guppyfighter
06-28-2013, 12:47 AM
I do not want Iggy. He's gotten worse three years in a row now and he's getting up there in age.

Htownballa1622
06-28-2013, 01:02 AM
*Force Trade on video game mode.

If only there was not a cap. lol

COOLbeans
06-28-2013, 01:26 AM

I'd do the deal

Purple_n_Gold
06-28-2013, 01:31 AM
I would take klay and Barnes for him rookie contracts and players with upside. If I were the warriors don't know if I'd risk ruining the locker room that has been built with this head case. With that said it could make them a legit contender if it works. I also think we become a little better than last year overall moving Pau to the C and getting some good athletic young players who can add some shooting and much needed wing defenders.

COOLbeans
06-28-2013, 01:37 AM
I would take klay and Barnes for him rookie contracts and players with upside. If I were the warriors don't know if I'd risk ruining the locker room that has been built with this head case. With that said it could make them a legit contender if it works. I also think we become a little better than last year overall moving Pau to the C and getting some good athletic young players who can add some shooting and much needed wing defenders.

Maybe the fans of the Lakers, a team investing millions of dollars on large signs in busy areas of Los Angeles targeting Howard, should stop insulting him with terms such as "head case" and maybe he'd be more willing to stay?

Klay and Barnes aren't available for Howard. You can have either Lee or Bogut along with Klay. Trade benefits both teams, especially if you guys get Bogut.

Purple_n_Gold
06-28-2013, 01:40 AM
Maybe the fans of the Lakers; who is investing millions of dollars on large signs in busy areas of Los Angeles targeting Howard, should stop insulting him with terms such as "head case" and maybe he'd be more willing to stay?

Klay and Barnes aren't available for Howard. You can have either Lee or Bogut along with Klay. Trade benefits both teams, especially if you guys get Bogut.
He is a head case and if fans calling him a head case drives him to leave that kind of proves the point don't you think? Also as the warriors GM thank you for taking the time to fill us in here at PSD on who's available for who. Also no one wants Bogut Pau at C is 10 x better than bogut.

Sssmush
06-28-2013, 01:43 AM
I think Dwight should do a TV show, "The Decision 2, Khloe and Dwight take Houston"

If I'm not mistaken Odom's numbers were mostly a bit better than Dwight's actually... why are we even talking about this guy. LoL those billboards are a slap in the face. It's like Jeannie Buss said "ok, you can have $500 bucks for the "Keep Dwight" campaign.

ThunderousDemon
06-28-2013, 01:51 AM
Maybe the fans of the Lakers, a team investing millions of dollars on large signs in busy areas of Los Angeles targeting Howard, should stop insulting him with terms such as "head case" and maybe he'd be more willing to stay?

What position do you hold in the Warriors front office?

BKLYNpigeon
06-28-2013, 02:00 AM
nothing is going to happen....Warriors owner just likes to stick his chest out so the league notices..

5ass
06-28-2013, 02:06 AM
Lee,Thompson and Barnes to the lakers? Then send out Bogut to the Pelicans for Anderson?
Curry
Rush
Korver
Anderson
Howard

Lol imagine that 3 pt shooting.

5ass
06-28-2013, 02:06 AM
I doubt the warriors get him. Too complicated.

COOLbeans
06-28-2013, 02:14 AM
What position do you hold in the Warriors front office?

This question is old and tired. Obviously I don't know for sure, but I'm confident in my front office not giving away two young, great prospects.

LakersMaster24
06-28-2013, 02:35 AM
Give us Thompson + Lee + Pick and he is all yours.

dayreezy
06-28-2013, 02:45 AM
imo hes gonna go to the Rockets. all that money to throw around and to play with Harden.. not to mention what everyone already knows its a tax free state... either them or Dallas.. i wouldnt mind seeing a Curry Dwight pick and roll but idk how FO can pull him.. congrats to Brooklyn though.. damn... thats an NBA2K roster if you remove trade restrictions..

Jarvo
06-28-2013, 02:48 AM
http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/golden_state_warriors

Curry
Iggy
Barnes
Lee
Howard

= 'ship.

Very good team but Pump your brakes a little bit sir

AsfanSince99
06-28-2013, 03:00 AM

add a future 1st Rd pick, and I'd do that deal too.

If not, I'd do the Dwight for Griffin straight up.

diu9leilomo
06-28-2013, 11:26 AM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/06/28/report-dwight-howard-to-reveal-his-choice-july-10/

Will he become the second most hated player behind James??

DerekRE_3
06-28-2013, 11:27 AM
So Dwight Howard is going to announce the next team he is going to demand a trade from?

PraiseJesus
06-28-2013, 11:30 AM
I feel bad for the team that gets him

FYL_McVeezy
06-28-2013, 11:31 AM
The only way he won't look like a jerk after this announcement is if he re-ups in LA.....

fishedz
06-28-2013, 11:34 AM
WTF is wrong with the NBA nowadays...

This is some diva drama ********

ElChinoLatino
06-28-2013, 11:34 AM
Its the decision 2.0 except everyone hates him already.

JLynn943
06-28-2013, 11:40 AM
I hear he decided to change the date that he'll decide where he's going to the 9th now, or maybe the 11th. He's not sure.

Crackadalic
06-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Nba has become access Hollywood

0nekhmer
06-28-2013, 11:51 AM
can we all please stop posting Dwight threads? I swear we have an all in one thread already..

Chrisclover
06-28-2013, 12:05 PM
a saga.so torturing because everytime we heard so-called rumors about him , the rumors remained fake

Its the decision 2.0 except everyone hates him already.

shep33
06-28-2013, 12:08 PM
How is he not the most hated player?

younggunn113
06-28-2013, 12:21 PM
I hear he decided to change the date that he'll decide where he's going to the 9th now, or maybe the 11th. He's not sure.

The 10th is the first day he can actually sign with a team, so it makes sense. He isn't going to have a TV special either. I hate Dwight and I am sick of his crap too, but this is honestly a non-story.

R. Johnson#3
06-28-2013, 12:30 PM
What a little drama queen.

mjm07
06-28-2013, 12:47 PM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/06/28/report-dwight-howard-to-reveal-his-choice-july-10/

James doesn't compare to this DB.

Harden and Howard would make a nice duo in Houston.

Chrisclover
06-28-2013, 12:48 PM
yea, James has achieved his redemption to a large extent.less than a notorious villain

PraiseJesus
06-28-2013, 12:50 PM
The difference between LeBron and Dwight is that one is the best player in the world and the other isn't the best player on any team he joins

Snakeyestx
06-28-2013, 12:50 PM

I dunno... Bynum's kinda WAY up there. :p

shep33
06-28-2013, 12:53 PM
I dunno... Bynum's kinda WAY up there. :p

Haha, I love Bynum. His antics are at least hilarious

Dade County
06-28-2013, 12:55 PM
James doesn't compare to this DB.

Harden and Howard would make a nice duo in Houston.

Double H, in H town.

DDynO
06-28-2013, 12:58 PM
This is stupid TBH. Is this going to be like the decision??

DerekRE_3
06-28-2013, 01:02 PM
Haha, I love Bynum. His antics are at least hilarious

Yeah, collapsing people's lungs is ****ing hilarious.

shep33
06-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Yeah, collapsing people's lungs is ****ing hilarious.

Well outside of the dirty ****, he's pretty funny.

Hairdo's, bowling incident, how he's a huge nerd and how he cares about nothing.

LAKERMANIA
06-28-2013, 01:23 PM
Oh no...

8kobe24
06-28-2013, 01:29 PM
...$10 says he takes his talent to the tri-star state.

lol, please
06-28-2013, 05:40 PM
^ Agreed.

ThaDubs
06-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Lee might be the odd man out.... 4 team trade maybe.

Currt, Klay Thompson, Iggy, ? stretch 4, Howard

We would have Klay come off the bench.

Curry, Iggy, Barnes, whoever, Dwight.

Teeboy1487
06-28-2013, 08:13 PM
Thompson and Bogut would be my asking price. Then the Lakers can ship Bogut elsewhere.

kblo247
06-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Thompson and Bogut would be my asking price. Then the Lakers can ship Bogut elsewhere.

Or else they can ship Pau elsewhere, or ship the, both out to restock the team

tr3ymill3r
06-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Dwight Howard will listen to anyone who wants to praise him and put a lot of money in front of him.

tredigs
06-28-2013, 09:24 PM
I do not want this guy on the Warriors.

lol, please
06-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Hopefully the Lakers organization are on the same page as teeboy1487.

tredigs
06-28-2013, 10:23 PM
If Dwight Howard could pass, dribble, shoot, make a smart blocked shot to his own team for a change, and had a the polar opposite outlook on the way he approaches the game, I would be ALL about him on Golden State.

NBA-GMaster
06-29-2013, 12:25 AM
Dwight will listens to all offers, but still Houston and Dallas are the only frontrunners for Dwight..

NBA-GMaster
06-29-2013, 08:03 AM
It is down to three teams: 45% on Houston and 45% on Dallas then 10% on Lakers..

bullishsince87
06-29-2013, 10:43 AM
He is going to resign with the lakers. Does the rockets hava a nice young team yes? But supposely he wants his own team but you have james harden down there, also you have Asik who stays in the paint and it will clogg the paint with both him and d12 and gives him no room to operate. Dallas, he has Dirk and thats it, why would he leave LA to go to dallas, its easier to attract players to play with you in LA than Dallas, especially when the Lakers have cap room in 2014. Kobe will be out until atleast Christmas, so it will basicslly be D12's team. Im pretty sure Kupchak has told dantoni to focus on d12 on offense, and kupchak has relayed that msg to howard and his agent.

AnthonyTyrael
06-29-2013, 11:14 AM
The sooner this is over the better for everyone who loves basketball. I don't like his off court character related to basketball and his on court is more and more in doubt too. Bet he's landing on my club but then I hope he finally starts taking care of his mind. This guy is hilarious, just like a handfull others. I don't know what's wrong these days with those poor (actually too rich) guys. They get their ***** powdered way too early.

ManRam
06-29-2013, 11:21 AM
so we can safely rule out any S&T from this development?

Davidgta1
06-29-2013, 11:22 AM
If he dose leave i hope he goes to the warriors sign and trade for klay and Barnes or at least one.

Crackadalic
06-29-2013, 11:32 AM
I feel like he's gonna troll really hard and sign with the bobcats

PraiseJesus
06-29-2013, 11:48 AM
I was told by god that Dwight is going to Dallas

JerseyPalahniuk
06-29-2013, 11:49 AM
Being a bandwagon hater is not any better than being a bandwagon fan.

PSD deserves a facepalm.

July 10th is the first day free agents can sign. He is saying that he will let people know at the first possible moment, as to not delay the process.

Chill out people.

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 12:18 PM
Not that many people hate LeBron James anymore save a few biased fanbases.
I stopped hating on him once everyone thought it was the cool thing to do, and just started appreciating him for what he is.

As for Howard, after last year how could anyone like this guy? I know I don't.

It's also kind of weird when Shaq's predictions are somewhat true. Maybe the Ogre isn't that stupid at all..

Il Mago50
06-29-2013, 12:43 PM

He's been the most hated in my opinion for a few years now even above Lebron who's won people over due to what he is doing on the basketball court as a player.

naps
06-29-2013, 12:46 PM

Because his name is not LeBron.

effen5
06-29-2013, 12:56 PM
Jesus christ, you got players like P.Manning who announces it quietly (who is a much bigger star than Dwight and Lebron) and you have guys who announces a date to make a decision.

Chill_Will_24
06-29-2013, 12:58 PM
I really dont feel bad for the Lakers. Dwight Howard repeatedly said he had no desire to go to the Lakers. The Lakers went ahead and took the risk in making the deal because they had that arrogant "we're the Lakers " attitude.

They have nobody to blame for themselves for this disaster.

PraiseJesus
06-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Countdown to Dwights demise

Mark my words Dwight is going to ruin his career if he alienates the entire Laker nation and the Magic organization

unleashthebeast
06-29-2013, 12:59 PM
Jesus christ, you got players like P.Manning who announces it quietly (who is a much bigger star than Dwight and Lebron) and you have guys who announces a date to make a decision.

Woah there man. Sure Peyton is a bigger star than Dwight, but LeBron is the best thing we have in this entire league and his decision changed the entire landscape of this league. Not to mention he will most likely go down as one of the top 5 players of all time, if not higher. So saying that Peyton is a bigger star than LeBron is simply not true in my opinion.

Shkelqim
06-29-2013, 01:08 PM
LeBron will surpass Peyton, star wise.

Hawkize31
06-29-2013, 01:09 PM
Advice from a Lebron fan for Dwight on his decision:

1. Don't do it on TV.
2. Don't say you are trying to win multiple championships.
3. Don't join up with other good players.

effen5
06-29-2013, 01:16 PM
Woah there man. Sure Peyton is a bigger star than Dwight, but LeBron is the best thing we have in this entire league and his decision changed the entire landscape of this league. Not to mention he will most likely go down as one of the top 5 players of all time, if not higher. So saying that Peyton is a bigger star than LeBron is simply not true in my opinion.

Ok and Peyton is one of the biggest stars if not the biggest star in the most popular sport in the United States right now and is more available on television (commericals, SNL, etc), oh and not to mention Lebron's stardom has been diminishing since the decision.

beliges
06-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Advice from a Lebron fan for Dwight on his decision:

1. Don't do it on TV.
2. Don't say you are trying to win multiple championships.
3. Don't join up with other good players.

1. Don't hold a one hour show dedicated entirely to yourself and your opinion.

2. Don't say winning multiple championships will be easy.

3. Don't team up with 2 other superstar franchise players to make it a virtual guarantee you will win titles.

This is why a lot of people, including a vast majority of the nba legends and former players were put off by LBJ and his decision debacle.

I doubt Dwight will engage in the sane behavior.

BcEuAbRsS
06-29-2013, 01:38 PM
Meh, I don't see a better option than Houston. They can then trade Asik for a stretch 4 type of player that would mesh much better with Howard. Possibly Bargnani or Millsap...

Lin
Harden
Parsons
Bargnani/Millsap
Howard

That lineup would be a top 3 seed for the next 4+ years...

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Ok and Peyton is one of the biggest stars if not the biggest star in the most popular sport in the United States right now and is more available on television (commericals, SNL, etc), oh and not to mention Lebron's stardom has been diminishing since the decision.

Not even a lebron fan, but this is just silly.

next time before you spew trash to the internet, do some research.

http://www.forbes.com/athletes/list/

lebron is number 4, peyton is 19 in a more popular American sport.
from endorsements alone, lebron almost makes 4 times as much as peyton. (42 to 12).

LeBron's stardom is diminishing, yet he's getting more endorsement deals and is now among the most sought out athlete to endorse overseas, but yeah his stardom is diminishing since the decision right? :rolleye:

ThuglifeJ
06-29-2013, 01:40 PM
my oh my Lebron fans if you don't follow the NFL don't comment on it. As simple as that. You clearly don't know the size of the star of Peyton Manning. And let's not even think of the sentence 'Lebron is finna be a top 5 player all-time' until his career is further progressed at least.
Lebron already makes it hard enough to like him, the fans don't need to make it impossible.

and this is a Dwightmare thread anyway. Personally I for one hope Dwight turns his career/image around. And that is coming from a guy who absolutely hated him even in Orlando.
But He was actually a pretty humble nice guy early on in his career. He made some life mistakes, like taking everything for granted and look where it got him. One of the most hated NBA stars. He, just like Lebron, needs to go clear his head somewhere. Whether that's on some island vacation or somewhere to have a sober week to just clear his mind and figure out how he wants to be perceived. Because right now those two are ticking-time bombs, it's only a matter of time before they say something completely idiotic and self-centered, selfish, annoying, immature, uneducated, passive-aggressive, "victim-card".

I actually want to like these 2 freaks of nature.

edit: btw Nothing wrong with Dwight deciding on the 10th, unless he meant like the Decision to come on TV and do it.

effen5
06-29-2013, 01:46 PM
Not even a lebron fan, but this is just silly.

Don't need to be a Lebron fan, just need to follow the NFL. As popular as the NBA is (which has clearly diminished the last decade and a half), the NFL is clearly on a different level.

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 01:47 PM
You can just imagine his "brand" value now that he has won his second ring.

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 01:49 PM
lol.. this is ridiculous. Even after I posted a link proving their ******** theory is wrong, they're still arguing. What grade are we in, children?

No reason to deny the truth.

ThuglifeJ
06-29-2013, 01:50 PM
yah, except the amount of people who watch a regular season NFL game with Peyton in it is just as much as an NBA final game.

(dont quote me on that)

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 01:55 PM
yah, except the amount of people who watch a regular season NFL game with Peyton in it is just as much as an NBA final game.

(dont quote me on that)

maybe it means people in the US prefer NFL over the NBA? just a hinch. nothing to do between Peyton and LeBron, because as the link proves, LeBron is on another level of stardom and markebility.

oh, oops i almost forgot to end with a "dont quote me on that" deal ;)

In fact recently, LeBron's Pigaut deal was a big deal since typically its reserved for international sports like f1, soccer, etc.

I get it that you guys are on the LeBron-hate wagon, but pls choose to hate him for the right reasons not silly reasons.
anyways.. carry on.

effen5
06-29-2013, 02:11 PM
Wait, I missed the link...what link?

ThuglifeJ
06-29-2013, 02:15 PM
maybe it means people in the US prefer NFL over the NBA? just a hinch. nothing to do between Peyton and LeBron, because as the link proves, LeBron is on another level of stardom and markebility.

In fact recently, LeBron's Pigaut deal was a big deal since typically its reserved for international sports like f1, soccer, etc.

I get it that you guys are on the LeBron-hate wagon, but pls choose to hate him for the right reasons not silly reasons.
anyways.. carry on.

Might be the case now, but I'm talking when Peyton was the best quarterback in the game with the Colts.

seikou8
06-29-2013, 02:35 PM

anyways.. carry on.

:clap:good job not even a lebron fan but damn hater go to stupid arguments against him

DrDre94
06-29-2013, 02:38 PM
I feel like he's gonna troll really hard and sign with the bobcats

LOL... and the funny thing about that is the Bobcats would ironically be mad he chose them because they're tanking to get Wiggins.

kobe4thewinbang
06-29-2013, 02:40 PM
Decision to learn some post moves? Terrific!
Oh...well, at least it will be over soon. Drama Queen.

lakers4sho
06-29-2013, 03:02 PM
As a Laker fan, I want him to stay, but he hasn't done anything to make me root for him.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 04:06 PM
http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/06/rockets-to-meet-with-dwight-howard-first.html

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9436774/dwight-howard-houston-rockets-meet-los-angeles-source-says

also based on this report, he won't hear a pitch from the Warriors.

beasted86
06-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Why would he talk with the Warriors? They don't have cap space and LA would try to rape them in a trade.

If I was Howard, the only teams I'm talking to outside the Lakers are the Rockets, Mavericks... and I maybe have some exploratory discussion with the Blazers seeing if they can clear some more cap to sign him.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 04:28 PM
btw, did you read all the people that are coming to make a pitch for Howard?

Morey, Les, McHale, Harden, Parsons and even Hakeem will come. Rox are doing their best to lure Howard to Houston.

Max.This
06-29-2013, 04:37 PM
dwight should pick the rockets and its a no brainer. NO TAX to his dollars , harden, parsons and smart ownership minus the lin thing lol

c.c.
06-29-2013, 05:00 PM
I see he's not saving the best for last lol

sunsfan88
06-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Lol Rockets trying so hard to get Dwight. Their gonna be pissed if Deight turns into the next Yao with Dwight's injury history and everything.

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 05:25 PM
I honestly don't see how Dwight will fit with the Rockets. Its a perimeter based team where he definitely won't be the go to guy.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 05:29 PM
I honestly don't see how Dwight will fit with the Rockets. Its a perimeter based team where he definitely won't be the go to guy.

they were a perimeter team because they didn't have a post player. Asik is big but not a post player and neither their army of power forwards. only DMo had a post game but he isn't strong enough to play the post.

raiderposting
06-29-2013, 05:31 PM

A perimeter based team is perfect for Dwight.

gatkins11
06-29-2013, 05:31 PM
I see he's not saving the best for last lol

Nope, the Mavs are second to last ;)

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-29-2013, 05:33 PM
they were a perimeter team because they didn't have a post player. Asik is big but not a post player and neither their army of power forwards. only DMo had a post game but he isn't strong enough to play the post.

As if Dwight has a post game. :laugh2:

Ryan328
06-29-2013, 05:33 PM
It's Rockets or Mavs for this guy (And thats fine with me)

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 05:34 PM
A perimeter based team is perfect for Dwight.

He wants the ball to go to him in the post. I don't get why people think Harden is so eager to give up the offense to Dwight. Especially when Dwight's post game is extremely poor.

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 05:34 PM

Wide open dunks bruh.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 05:35 PM

much better than Asik's though. at least he'll be able to catch passes Asik does.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 05:36 PM
He wants the ball to go to him in the post. I don't get why people think Harden is so eager to give up the offense to Dwight. Especially when Dwight's post game is extremely poor.

and that's why they are bring both Hakeem and McHale to pitch.

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-29-2013, 05:37 PM
Wide open dunks bruh.

To sum up Dwight's season with the Lakers:

*gets ball*
*does the same move over and over again*
*ball gets stripped from hands*

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 05:37 PM
and that's why they are bring both Hakeem and McHale to pitch.

He worked with Hakeem before. He worked with Kareem before.

No progress.

P.S Dwight's hands aren't that good honestly.

ArmLaker
06-29-2013, 05:38 PM
LeBron is a bigger star than Peyton Manning. NBA is more international and better than American football, at least overseas. His value and stardom will increase. Look at Kobe ;)

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 05:38 PM

*gets ball*

Catches the ball just outside the paint. Faces up. Jab step. Drive left, goes under the basket, stripped.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 05:40 PM
He worked with Hakeem before. He worked with Kareem before.

No progress.

P.S Dwight's hands aren't that good honestly.

Asik's game improved his offensive game tremendously in Houston. Asik had worst hands than Howard i think.

shep33
06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I'm guessing Dallas or Houston is the spot for him.

Boy he's going to be hated in LA though. Gonna be harsh for him to go back there if he leaves

flea
06-29-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah the Rockets are perfect for Howard. He's stupid if he picks the Mavs - which means he'll probably do it.

The angry Lakers fans are already a nice touch in this thread.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 05:43 PM
Yeah, I'm guessing Dallas or Houston is the spot for him.

Boy he's going to be hated in LA though. Gonna be harsh for him to go back there if he leaves

would the Clipper crowd boo him as well? LOL

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Yeah the Rockets are perfect for Howard. He's stupid if he picks the Mavs - which means he'll probably do it.

The angry Lakers fans are already a nice touch in this thread.

Lakers fans could care less if he stays or leaves honestly. Our minds are set on 2014/2015.

shep33
06-29-2013, 05:45 PM
would the Clipper crowd boo him as well? LOL

Rocket fans will eventually boo him.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 05:48 PM
Rocket fans will eventually boo him.

as a Rocket fan i hope not, for our sake.

shep33
06-29-2013, 05:51 PM
as a Rocket fan i hope not, for our sake.

Haha I'm just warning you man. It was awesome when he came to LA. The drama that follows him is such a headache.

Such a talented player, and I'd like him back, but if he leaves, I'd be fine. Much different if Kobe or Pau were leaving.

Kevj77
06-29-2013, 05:56 PM

*gets ball*
I hate Bill Simmons, but he sumed up Howard perfectly early last season. He said Howard is good because he is the most athletic big and that it looked like he lost a step. He was injured so he might get it back, but Howard has a very poor post game. The Rockets are the best fit, but he wants to be fed in the post.

If he was smart he would except being the 2nd option on the Rockets and focus on getting back to DPOY style defense. He isn't a first option. 2nd option and defensive anchor is what he is can he except that role? If he can he could win some championships with Harden.

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 05:59 PM
Haha I'm just warning you man. It was awesome when he came to LA. The drama that follows him is such a headache.

Such a talented player, and I'd like him back, but if he leaves, I'd be fine. Much different if Kobe or Pau were leaving.

This.

Every time I hear a Pau rumor I feel pretty ******. Pau is a true Laker at this point in my opinion, and I can't really imagine him leaving. I respect what he has done. That is why I would only trade him if it is some sort of deal where you can't say no.

With Dwight, however, I never developed that feeling.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 05:59 PM

i know but if we are going to be relevant again, he will be a part of it if he decide to play for the Rockets.

hopefully with a new city, new team, things would be different here.

i also felt like Howard wasn't playing healthy last season for your. he's game got much better when the season came along and got healthier.

IMHO he is still a game changer, especially defensively where we just flat out sucked this past season.

Showtime Steve
06-29-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't see James harden shooting less. Harden likes to drive and finish. Not sure why he left Orlando to look for a team that Orlando gave him.

shep33
06-29-2013, 06:06 PM
i know but if we are going to be relevant again, he will be a part of it if he decide to play for the Rockets.

hopefully with a new city, new team, things would be different here.

i also felt like Howard wasn't playing healthy last season for your. he's game got much better when the season came along and got healthier.

IMHO he is still a game changer, especially defensively where we just flat out sucked this past season.

He is a game changer, no question about that. But he'll never be a dominant offensive player, which he believes he is. That's his biggest problem on the court.

Offensive rhythm just goes down the drain with hack-a-Howard

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:06 PM
You know I keep reading about how Lakers fans don't care about Dwight, but it is the same 5 Lakers fans that come in and trash him. You guys care, and you are mad you talked Championship when you got him and in didn't pan out. Don't be sour. He will go to Houston and it won't matter what LA does in 14/15.

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 06:08 PM
You know I keep reading about how Lakers fans don't care about Dwight, but it is the same 5 Lakers fans that come in and trash him. You guys care, and you are mad you talked Championship when you got him and in didn't pan out. Don't be sour. He will go to Houston and it won't matter what LA does in 14/15.

:laugh2:

Keep telling that to yourself.

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:11 PM

Keep telling that to yourself.

I will. I don't see anything special coming in 14/15, unless the Lakers tank and they somehow get Wiggins I don't think 14/15 is a great rebuilding year. The is a 0% chance LeBron goes to LA

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 06:13 PM
I will. I don't see anything special coming in 14/15, unless the Lakers tank and they somehow get Wiggins I don't think 14/15 is a great rebuilding year. The is a 0% chance LeBron goes to LA

We don't want a 30 year old Lebron. You can keep him.

Its just funny to me how people forget who the Lakers are. Can you reminisce the last time Lakers were actually rebuilding and how long that lasted?

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:14 PM
We don't want a 30 year old Lebron. You can keep him.

Its just funny to me how people forget who the Lakers are. Can you reminisce the last time Lakers were actually rebuilding and how long that lasted?

Jerry Buss is dead.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 06:15 PM
He is a game changer, no question about that. But he'll never be a dominant offensive player, which he believes he is. That's his biggest problem on the court.

Offensive rhythm just goes down the drain with hack-a-Howard

i agree with you on this especially on the hack-a-howard part, remember we be you last year implementing that scheme.

this is many people even Magic himself said that Howard would fit very well in Houston because of McHale.

if Asik improved his offensive game and even his free throw shooting here in Houston, Howard can, i hope?

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Jerry Buss is dead.

Mitch is alive.
Phil is alive.

You can hope all you want that the Lakers are done, but I assure you they are not. Jerry hasn't been a major factor in decisions since Shaq left.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Jerry Buss is dead. you could have just rephrase this and said Jerry Buss isn't in charge anymore, it just doesn't sound pleasant.

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 06:19 PM
you could have just rephrase this and said Jerry Buss isn't in charge anymore, it just doesn't sound pleasant.

You expecting anything more from a Heat fan?

eso
06-29-2013, 06:22 PM
Don't need to be a Lebron fan, just need to follow the NFL. As popular as the NBA is (which has clearly diminished the last decade and a half), the NFL is clearly on a different level.

World wide I say Lebron is the biggest star n by far, sorry but not many people outside of the USA follow Griddion at all.

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:22 PM
you could have just rephrase this and said Jerry Buss isn't in charge anymore, it just doesn't sound pleasant.

Yeah I would guess not being alive anymore is unpleasant.

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:23 PM
You expecting anything more from a Heat fan?

What players are worth a damn coming out in 14/15

Stunner
06-29-2013, 06:27 PM
The way the Rockets make room for CP3 and Howard is basically giving away some players for future 1st picks . Example

Bucks : Incase Jennings doesn't return trade Lin to them for a 2nd next year and a protected 1st

Spurs : Trade them Thomas Robinson for a future pick

Mavs : Sign Howard first and then trade them Asik for a draft pick to make room for CP3

Sign Chris Paul , but you this all depends on prior agreement of course . Tell the teams we have these deals agreed upon Incase a certain situation plays out . Rockets need to meet with Howard and Paul and work their magic . This is the only way they will be able to sign both of these guys . They can't resign anyone until they get Howard and Paul for cap purposes

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 06:28 PM
2015 - http://www.hoopsworld.com/2015-nba-free-agents

2014 - http://www.hoopsworld.com/2014-nba-free-agents

Also don't forget about the possibility of trades, and heck Lakers even tanking this season.

Showtime Steve
06-29-2013, 06:32 PM
The heat fan trolling is just talkin ish. Most lakers fans don't care whether he comes back or not. Lebron made a bad decision, learned from it and grew. Dwight skips the last two steps and keeps saying/ leaking things that don't show maturity. When nobody on tht team plays defense and leaves him hanging he will be pissed. When he feels harden is taking all the last shots, he will be pissed. His self esteem needs to be catered to 24/7. And these billboard signs we're putting up are ridiculous.

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Mavericks or rockets or bobcats or whoever .... Howard isn't leaving LA this guy knows better, same situation with Kobe in 2004 he stayed and got some rings.. Rocket fans and mavericks need to relax Howard is staying in LA, Kobe knows how important he is to the team he will be back... And I expect a major quite move coming up.

eternal slumber
06-29-2013, 06:35 PM
The way the Rockets make room for CP3 and Howard is basically giving away some players for future 1st picks . Example

Bucks : Incase Jennings doesn't return trade Lin to them for a 2nd next year and a protected 1st

Spurs : Trade them Thomas Robinson for a future pick

Mavs : Sign Howard first and then trade them Asik for a draft pick to make room for CP3

Sign Chris Paul , but you this all depends on prior agreement of course . Tell the teams we have these deals agreed upon Incase a certain situation plays out . Rockets need to meet with Howard and Paul and work their magic . This is the only way they will be able to sign both of these guys . They can't resign anyone until they get Howard and Paul for cap purposes

i'm not worried about Morey able to create cap space if Chris Paul decide to play in Houston.

you can simply trade Asik for maybe a couple of picks, a first and a second would be sold really fast.

same with T-Rob, he can be traded for a first rounder this past draft if Morey wanted to.

the only problem would be Lin's contract. send Lin and maybe Royce White plus the picks you acquired from trading Asik and T-Rob then you have your cap space.

if i was the Rockets GM, this is how i'll do it to make cap space for Paul.

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 06:36 PM
LOL... and the funny thing about that is the Bobcats would ironically be mad he chose them because they're tanking to get Wiggins.

G-Menn!
06-29-2013, 06:40 PM
Wait, I missed the link...what link?
Oh my bad, go back to my first comment. I edited. Where I said "I'm not even a lebron fan.."

Sssmush
06-29-2013, 06:42 PM
It's not really "a decision" when the Lakers don't really even want to keep him (Kobe doesn't like him, Pau would rather not keep him, Dantoni doesn't like or need him, Buss/Kupchak don't want to lock him into a max contract before the 2014 free agent bonanza, etc) and when the other teams are kinda lukewarm on him. For instance Dallas would probably like to sign him, but they are wary of the ripoff factor, the way the Lakers were last season and also the Dirk situation.

So, uh, is it really a show when all you do is announce what team decided to make you an offer?

I doubt the Lakers are even answering phone calls from Dwight's agents at this point.

tr3ymill3r
06-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Mavericks or rockets or bobcats or whoever .... Howard isn't leaving LA this guy knows better, same situation with Kobe in 2004 he stayed and got some rings.. Rocket fans and mavericks need to relax Howard is staying in LA, Kobe knows how important he is to the team he will be back... And I expect a major quite move coming up.

I guess everyone out there is really delusional.

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:44 PM
2015 - http://www.hoopsworld.com/2015-nba-free-agents

2014 - http://www.hoopsworld.com/2014-nba-free-agents

Also don't forget about the possibility of trades, and heck Lakers even tanking this season.

Yeah I don't see anything very exciting. Love in 15/16. Other than that I see a bunch of players that aren't number 1's.

Twins Fanatic
06-29-2013, 06:44 PM

3. Don't team up with 2 other superstar franchise players to make it a virtual guarantee you will win titles.

This is why a lot of people, including a vast majority of the nba legends and former players were put off by LBJ and his decision debacle.

In LeBron's defense, his TV specials helped raise over $2 million for the Boy's and Girl's club. Sure his decision was a shot to many of his fans, but I don't understand how people can hate a guys so much that gives back so much to the community.

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 06:46 PM
Yeah I don't see anything very exciting. Love in 15/16. Other than that I see a bunch of players that aren't number 1's.

By then your cHeat will be done already, so if I were you I would worry about Miami's future.

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 06:49 PM
I guess everyone out there is really delusional.

He's technically a lakers still bud get the story right, he never came out and said he is strongly leaning anyway ... (You are delusional for believing those so called reports) Howard is not leaving I call it he is playing cat and mouse with the lakers because of dantonie.

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:49 PM
By then your cHeat will be done already, so if I were you I would worry about Miami's future.

Why would I be worried about the future? I live in the present and the present is good. People actually want to go and play with LeBron and Riley is not stupid enough to let him go.

Back-to-Back

sunsfan88
06-29-2013, 06:54 PM
He's technically a lakers still bud get the story right, he never came out and said he is strongly leaning anyway ... (You are delusional for believing those so called reports) Howard is not leaving I call it he is playing cat and mouse with the lakers because of dantonie.

If he leaves the Lakers, will you agreed to leave the PSD for good?

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 06:56 PM

If he leaves then all these Lakers fans will talk about how he is the best ever, again. Just like it was 2012.

ThuglifeJ
06-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Houston or Dallas are both a neck to neck tie for which is better. Both have many pros for him both have cons.

I could see him just doing all this to get attention tho and then end up staying in LA to get his image back looking ''loyal'' and what not.

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 07:00 PM

What if he does not?

goingfor28
06-29-2013, 07:02 PM

manning plays football the right way

lebron flops

sunsfan88
06-29-2013, 07:11 PM
What if he does not?

Then I leave for good.

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 07:16 PM
Then I leave for good.

Sounds like a deal I like it cuz I'm 100% sure he won't leave ... And he is still wearing a lakers jersey as of right now... So comeback when you see (breaking news Howard has decided to sign with blank......) any team beside the lakers lol

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 07:17 PM
Then I leave for good.

Woah. If Dwight stays you leave PSD for good? Do we have a deal?

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Sunsfan88, do it!

Just think we could lose two "Lakers" fans in 11-15 days!

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Sunsfan88, do it!

At least I'm not a bandwagon ...all heat fans are after what I seen..( quiting on their team in the finals get out of here fake fans )

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Sunsfan88, do it!

I never said I'll leave/stay if he stays or leaves. :laugh2:

Don't get too happy, Heat "fan".

MagicBucsSox
06-29-2013, 07:27 PM

Lmao wth you think made Dwight the star he is

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Lmao wth you think made Dwight the star he is

Dwight never had a dominant ball handling perimeter player playing with him in Orlando. Closest to that would be Nelson. Here you have James Harden, a star in the NBA with superstar potential.

Its not gonna be Dwight + 3pt shooters everywhere. Its gonna be Dwight + A SG who likes to have the ball.

If he wants to be the focal point of the offense then he should have stayed in Orlando.

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 07:32 PM
I never said I'll leave/stay if he stays or leaves. :laugh2:

Don't get too happy, Heat "fan".

I'm not self-concious(sp) about my fandom. I know where I was sitting the year before Wade was even drafted. I remember the first game I saw Hardaway, Mason, and Jones playing while sitting in Miami Arena.

No worries Kobe fans.

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 07:45 PM
I'm not self-concious(sp) about my fandom. I know where I was sitting the year before Wade was even drafted. I remember the first game I saw Hardaway, Mason, and Jones playing while sitting in Miami Arena.

No worries Kobe fans.

Still fake heat fans they all come out when the team does good ... Or win... Everyone saw what so called heat fans are like and how loyal they are (game 6) that's all I have to say LOYAL HEAT FANS
GTFO .

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 07:46 PM
Still fake heat fans they all come out when the team does good ... Or win... Everyone saw what so called heat fans are like and how loyal they are (game 6) that's all I have to say LOYAL HEAT FANS
GTFO .

I hate the 1% of fans that bailed as well. I was here though, I was sitting at work watching the game and lost my mind when LeBron hit that three, and lost it again when Ray sent it to OT.

sunsfan88
06-29-2013, 07:49 PM
The Golden State Warriors will meet with Dwight Howard after all next week.

The Warriors will be represented by Joe Lacob, Bob Myers and Mark Jackson.

The Warriors would have to agree upon a sign-and-trade deal with the Los Angeles Lakers in order to acquire Howard.

Ric Bucher of Comcast reported on Saturday morning that the Warriors would not be meeting with Howard.

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 08:01 PM
I hate the 1% of fans that bailed as well. I was here though, I was sitting at work watching the game and lost my mind when LeBron hit that three, and lost it again when Ray sent it to OT.

It was more then 1% did you see how many people left the game??? Even bosh said don't come watch game 7
Their was empty seats all over before it went to over time, but that's not the point you might be a die hard heat fan, but the way I see heat MOST fans just reminds me of that moment ... You can't tell bail on your team then they win and you are back to been a die hard fan lol

That's probably another reason why other fans think some heat fans are bandwagons .... I can't be a bandwagon remember my team sucks and Kobe is old and dirt and Howard is apparently leaving according to all the PSD sources)* lmao

sunsfan88
06-29-2013, 08:01 PM
Sounds like a deal I like it cuz I'm 100% sure he won't leave ... And he is still wearing a lakers jersey as of right now... So comeback when you see (breaking news Howard has decided to sign with blank......) any team beside the lakers lol

Woah. If Dwight stays you leave PSD for good? Do we have a deal?
Ok so both of you agree that if Dwight signs some other than other than the Lakers, then neither of you will ever post on PSD or be here again?

sunsfan88
06-29-2013, 08:02 PM

Sunsfan88, do it!

I know brah. But I have my doubts about whether or not these guys will follow through..we'll see I guess.

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 08:09 PM
I know brah. But I have my doubts about whether or not these guys will follow through..we'll see I guess.

This guy is a diva he wants to be in the spot light, he wants attention, he can leave anytime he wants, just think about how bad it looks to be on 3 different teams years in 2 years..he doesn't want people to hate him, but if he leaves good Luck I'm still a lakers fan he is a good player when healthy, and we need him but I really hate DanTonie and Jim buss ^^ this all would be avoided with phone call to Phil Jackson

3RDASYSTEM

They wouldn't so perimeter based if Asik was a complete opposite player, if DREAM was on this squad it would be same inside pass out to wide open 3pt shooters, that's how DWIGHT will change the style play slightly,its sort of like ORL but a better version

its not like in la where bean was being bullheaded and taking away everybodys game in the process

he took away post touches from PAU/DWIGHT by being in the post plus the system was not suited for his style, that's where you have it confused with la and Houston, they are more than willing to feed the big or keep him involved at worst

bean took away nash and got all the assists

Houston and dallas are good choices

K0BE8124

This guy is a diva he wants to be in the spot light, he wants attention, he can leave anytime he wants, just think about how bad it looks to be on 3 different teams years in 2 years..he doesn't want people to hate him, but if he leaves good Luck I'm still a lakers fan he is a good player when healthy, and we need him but I really hate DanTonie and Jim buss ^^ this all would be avoided with phone call to Phil Jackson

ChitownBears22
06-29-2013, 08:11 PM

Why would Phil want to coach again? The only guy I think he would coach for is LeBron, he likes to tie himself to the best.

3RDASYSTEM
06-29-2013, 08:12 PM

boo hoo, its no different than if a team(s) trades a player multiple times to benefit they team via a trade or cap space

see Q RICH for small example

if HOWARD plays vital role in any team advancing deep and possibly another FINALS trip for him,then all that will cease to exist, see LEBRON for small example

plus to me the player name that you use is the biggest diva, he beefed with SHAQ for 8yrs ran him off for SMUSH/KWAME and then cried to be traded to CHI because la front office broke promises made to acquire more talent and in the same breath told la/chi that DENG could not be part of the deal

talk about a diva,based by your standards

K0BE8124
06-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Why would Phil want to coach again? The only guy I think he would coach for is LeBron, he likes to tie himself to the best.

That is true he probably would coach Lebron the best player in the world, and Lakers are the ones that passed up PJ, he would not have turned down a chance to coach Howard, they already text each other and talk to each other, plus he's still in the lakers organization, if PJ believes this team can contend for a chip he will coach them again.. He even said in the right circumstanses he would consider it. most laker fans thought it was a done deal when we got all the hall of fame guys...but I knew after the couple per season games this wasn't going to work out and it didn't.... All I know is Dantonie and Howard can't coexist unless he changes the system.

lol, please
06-29-2013, 08:47 PM
Opened the link and the OP is wrong.

"A source told ESPNLosAngeles.com's Dave McMenamin that Howard also has agreed to meet with Golden State"

lol, please
06-29-2013, 08:49 PM
@NBA-GMaster and sunsfan88: If you go open the link the the thread about the Rockets meeting him first, you will hear not only that there are no frontrunners, but that Dwight will meet with the Warriors.

LakersMaster24
06-29-2013, 10:31 PM
Ok so both of you agree that if Dwight signs some other than other than the Lakers, then neither of you will ever post on PSD or be here again?

I never said that, lol. I don't care enough about Dwight to sacrifice my account and the opportunity to troll you people.

4milesperday
06-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Howard needs to be loved.

sunsfan88
06-30-2013, 01:32 AM
I never said that, lol. I don't care enough about Dwight to sacrifice my account and the opportunity to troll you people.
Yea that's what I thought. And good point about the trolling, thats what most of the LAL fans except for LakersGiants24 and the avenger guy does anyway.

If Dwight actually resigns with LAL I know yall are gonna celebrate harder than Miami did for winning the title. Probably a parade out in LA.

I'll give you this...Dwight is extremely overrated. No matter where he goes, all he's gonna do is cause drama and ****** up the team chemistry. That's guaranteed. I hate the Lakers so I kinda want him to stay in LA cause its fun to watch him rip that once storied franchise apart.

NoahH
06-30-2013, 01:51 AM
I don't see this happening tbh. GSW doesn't wanna trade Klay and he'd probably be packaged.

LakersMaster24
06-30-2013, 02:26 AM
Dwight will listens to all offers, but still Houston and Dallas are the only frontrunners for Dwight..

Kennedy tweeted today saying that there are no front runners for Dwight, and that he is equally open to all of them.

goldenstater
06-30-2013, 03:16 AM
More than likely he won't end up a Warrior barring some big-time trade.

GSW just doing their due diligence. Good move by them.

ya my thoughts exactly, if your the warriors you dont want to miss any opportunities to explore option of getting better but i don't see it happening which im fine with, id be happy to have his talents also minus the immature crap that he has started pulling the last couple years obviously.

ThunderousDemon
06-30-2013, 04:11 AM

:hi5:

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-30-2013, 04:21 AM
Yea that's what I thought. And good point about the trolling, thats what most of the LAL fans except for LakersGiants24 and the avenger guy does anyway.

If Dwight actually resigns with LAL I know yall are gonna celebrate harder than Miami did for winning the title. Probably a parade out in LA.

I'll give you this...Dwight is extremely overrated. No matter where he goes, all he's gonna do is cause drama and ****** up the team chemistry. That's guaranteed. I hate the Lakers so I kinda want him to stay in LA cause its fun to watch him rip that once storied franchise apart.

Mods, ban this guy.

#*********

sunsfan88
06-30-2013, 04:29 AM
Mods, ban this guy.

#*********
Because I criticized Dwight?

K

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-30-2013, 04:51 AM
Because I criticized Dwight?

K

No, because #********* doesn't approve of you.

Guppyfighter
06-30-2013, 04:53 AM
They don't want him to walk for nothing (which is what will happen when he goes to Houston)

We give up three first rounders and Biedrens or Richy J and Bogut.

They get two expiring contracts for cap reasons and three picks to help them build towards the future. Much better than nothing they get from Houston or Dallas.

naps
06-30-2013, 05:04 AM

They are gonna throw the ball at him a LOT more than what he experienced last season.

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-30-2013, 05:50 AM
They are gonna throw the ball at him a LOT more than what he experienced last season.

Just shut the hell up because it is quite evident you don't watch Laker games and that you are talking out of your ***.

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-30-2013, 06:05 AM
They don't want him to walk for nothing (which is what will happen when he goes to Houston)

We give up three first rounders and Biedrens or Richy J and Bogut.

They get two expiring contracts for cap reasons and three picks to help them build towards the future. Much better than nothing they get from Houston or Dallas.

For Dwight? To the Lakers? Are you on crack? We do the raping, son...

I swear, I'd rather let Dwight go than take the trash you just offered.

Guppyfighter
06-30-2013, 07:06 AM
For Dwight? To the Lakers? Are you on crack? We do the raping, son...

I swear, I'd rather let Dwight go than take the trash you just offered.

There are a lot of good reasons to do it.

Official trade would work like this

Biedrens + Bogut + Three First Rounders for Dwight + Jordan Hill

You get two expiring contracts, which is about 22 million in cap space, plus Kobe's expiring deal, and Pau. Lakers get a fresh start and three first rounders.

The second is the outside potential of the trade for the Lakers. They get to be awful on purpose and attempt to get Wiggins.

Wiggins potentially to the Lakers, tons of cap space, and three future first rounders.

Or you get nothing from the Rockets.

I don't see how this isn't appealing for the Lakers. Especially when the alternative is nothing.

Iron24th
06-30-2013, 08:27 AM

No they will not.

ldawg
06-30-2013, 08:42 AM
CP3 is small but he is a real man. He knows what he wants and dont want to bother going on a ego tour. Howard on the other hand is a diva and need to be caress he have no clue what he wants and is totally confuse. Meeting with all these teams is only going to confuse him even more. The old saying think long think wrong. Its a sales pitch its always going to sound good. Teams will tell you what you want to hear then once you sign the dotted line things change.

tr3ymill3r
06-30-2013, 08:47 AM
It seems as if the Lakers can only offer Dwight the max and it's LA, they don't have a great team and they are only going to get worse. Kobe is going down chucking to try to be #1 in scoring all time.

NBA-GMaster
06-30-2013, 09:08 AM
I'm 99.999999999% sure he'll not re-sign with the Lakeland.. GOOD LUCK to Atlanta, Dallas and HoustoN.. May the best team offers win!!

beliges
06-30-2013, 09:14 AM
Not if they're trying to score. Dwight offensive game is poor at best going on borderline liability.

kenzo400
06-30-2013, 11:42 AM
I can see Howard extending his July 10 deadline. I bet he is just loving the attention right now.

kenzo400
06-30-2013, 11:42 AM
Not if they're trying to score. Dwight offensive game is poor at best going on borderline liability.

Yeah 17 points a game off 57% shooting is just terrible. What a liability!

kenzo400
06-30-2013, 11:45 AM
In LeBron's defense, his TV specials helped raise over $2 million for the Boy's and Girl's club. Sure his decision was a shot to many of his fans, but I don't understand how people can hate a guys so much that gives back so much to the community.

That is a very poor excuse. You can't just use charity to excuse his actions. If he really wanted, he could have given 2 million of his own dollars to that same charity. Problem solved.

shep33
06-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Surprisingly, Howard was 2nd in the NBA in post ups, only behind Al Jefferson. At least this is what I've been told

shep33
06-30-2013, 12:53 PM
Yeah 17 points a game off 57% shooting is just terrible. What a liability!

Yeah, but how much of that is from Kobe and Pau giving him uncontested dunks?

tr3ymill3r
06-30-2013, 01:30 PM
Surprisingly, Howard was 2nd in the NBA in post ups, only behind Al Jefferson. At least this is what I've been told

That could be true, but Howard never said he was upset with the number of touches, just upset as to how they used him. The few Laker games I watched, I would see Howard go down to the block and nobody could stop him and he would score on 2 or 3 straight possessions, then Kobe would take 3 shots, Pau would take a few jumpers and Metta would chuck from the corner. Dwight would lose an offensive rhythm and sometimes wouldn't even get past half court before Kobe or Metta was jacking up something awful.

shep33
06-30-2013, 02:31 PM
That could be true, but Howard never said he was upset with the number of touches, just upset as to how they used him. The few Laker games I watched, I would see Howard go down to the block and nobody could stop him and he would score on 2 or 3 straight possessions, then Kobe would take 3 shots, Pau would take a few jumpers and Metta would chuck from the corner. Dwight would lose an offensive rhythm and sometimes wouldn't even get past half court before Kobe or Metta was jacking up something awful.

I've watched every Laker game this year pretty much, and Dwight was rarely ever dominant on the block.

Stunner
06-30-2013, 02:55 PM
What if Houston delt Asik , T - Rob and a 1st to the Heat for Bosh ?

flea
06-30-2013, 03:01 PM

You managed to find something that is a horrible trade for both teams.

Stunner
06-30-2013, 03:08 PM
You managed to find something that is a horrible trade for both teams.

Lin , Harden , Parsons , Bosh , Howard is horrible ? Heat are totally Missusing Bosh , Asik down there will guard the paint and Lebron can work with T Rob just like he did with JJ Hickson . The Heat are talented enough to make it to the Finals again with Cole , Wade , Lebron , Haslem/T Rob , Asik. Rebounding and playing big was their biggest problem. So if you get Asik , Robinson and a couple 1st for Bosh I think they would entertain it.

Chronz
06-30-2013, 03:13 PM

I know, its totally like having Reggie Evans out there.

Stunner
06-30-2013, 03:18 PM
In order in my Bosh to the rockets deal so that he can run with Harden and Howard they would need to get rid of Lin's contract . Which any team that misses out on a PG could prob take on if the Rockets throw a 1st their way .

c.c.
06-30-2013, 03:26 PM

Bosh would be unhappy here. When he was an free agent he stated that he didn't wanna go to Houston or Dallas because too many friends and family gonna want free tickets and stuff.

Stunner
06-30-2013, 03:30 PM
That sucks , you think his tune would change if he came to that type of roster though ? That team looks better than the one in 2010 for real . Hell that roster is better than Miami's

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Bosh
Howard

Talk about a dynasty

beliges
06-30-2013, 03:31 PM

I know, its totally like having Reggie Evans out there.

He is an offensive liability for any team down the stretch. Its shocking how poor of an offensive player he is. And his inability to knock down free throws makes him offensively obsolete when it matters. But obviously his defense and rebounding are amongst the best in tge league.

lol, please
06-30-2013, 03:48 PM
^ Exactly. Our offer is better than the Rockets or Mavericks without question.

COOLbeans
06-30-2013, 04:22 PM
I don't see this happening tbh. GSW doesn't wanna trade Klay and he'd probably be packaged.

I love Klay, but you trade Klay if he's the main piece for Howard.

Dade County
06-30-2013, 04:31 PM
That sucks , you think his tune would change if he came to that type of roster though ? That team looks better than the one in 2010 for real . Hell that roster is better than Miami's

Beverly
Harden
Parsons
Bosh
Howard

Talk about a dynasty

I seen your trade proposals, why would the HEAT help Houston build a super team?

Why would the HEAT trade Bosh for Aisk and fillers?

Are you under the impression that the HEAT need to trade Bosh because of the repeater tax?

Hosuton wanted Bosh pretty badly, in the summer of 2010, do you know what the GM told him... If you sign with the HEAT, it will not work out, you'll be lucky to win 50 games there (because Miami had to feel out their roster).

In short, the HEAT organization know what they are doing... and they will not trade Bosh for that package you have stated. Pat Riley wants to dominate the league for 10yrs, so I am sure they are thinking of creative ways to do so. You should be more afraid of, what if Pat has Bynum or Howard in his sight.

BKLYNpigeon
06-30-2013, 04:49 PM
It would be an ideal situation for the Lakers. they can get some assets and expiring contracts back in return.

lol, please
06-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Howard to the Dubs is almost a no brainer.

amos1er
06-30-2013, 05:59 PM
Warriors would be sick with Howard. Jim is really ****ing up bad if he lets that happen.

dolfan720
06-30-2013, 06:40 PM
btw, did you read all the people that are coming to make a pitch for Howard?

Morey, Les, McHale, Harden, Parsons and even Hakeem will come. Rox are doing their best to lure Howard to Houston.

I LOVE it!

beliges
06-30-2013, 07:05 PM

LOL. He could've just as easily given 2 million to the boys and girls club under the table. People hate him.because of what he did. He joined 2 superstar franchise players to guarantee himself a championship. Can't blame people for hating him and can't blame him for wanting to pkay in Miami and make it easy on him to win a title. Its silly to say you don't know why people hate him. But at the end lbj wont care what anyone thinks because he was finally able to win.

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-30-2013, 07:21 PM
There are a lot of good reasons to do it.

Official trade would work like this

Biedrens + Bogut + Three First Rounders for Dwight + Jordan Hill

You get two expiring contracts, which is about 22 million in cap space, plus Kobe's expiring deal, and Pau. Lakers get a fresh start and three first rounders.

The second is the outside potential of the trade for the Lakers. They get to be awful on purpose and attempt to get Wiggins.

Wiggins potentially to the Lakers, tons of cap space, and three future first rounders.

Or you get nothing from the Rockets.

I don't see how this isn't appealing for the Lakers. Especially when the alternative is nothing.

Like I said, that's ****ing trash. And now you want J Hill, too? Seriously, **** off.

Your picks are trash since Warriors are pretty much a playoff team now, especially with Howard. Your picks are going to be for 2014, 2016, and 2018. All trash considering the fact that the Warriors are a very young. If we wanted to clear cap, we would let Dwight walk. I'd rather do that than see Bogut and Biedrins on my team (LMFAO).

You want to make a trade for Howard? It's going to cost you Lee with Barnes/Clay + 1st rounder. Any combination works for me.

Guppyfighter
06-30-2013, 07:33 PM
Like I said, that's ****ing trash. And now you want J Hill, too? Seriously, **** off.

Your picks are trash since Warriors are pretty much a playoff team now, especially with Howard. Your picks are going to be for 2014, 2016, and 2018. All trash considering the fact that the Warriors are a very young. If we wanted to clear cap, we would let Dwight walk. I'd rather do that than see Bogut and Biedrins on my team (LMFAO).

You want to make a trade for Howard? It's going to cost you Lee with Barnes/Clay + 1st rounder. Any combination works for me.

Late first rounders have value. Rondo, Deng, everyone on the Spurs, etc.

Not sure why you would not want more picks and a chance at Wiggins. Is nothing really better than that?

Jordan Hill makes the contracts work.

rockets-fan
06-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Lakers are too proud of a team to sign and trade, no way GSW get Howard, even if they offer the best package to the lakers.

ElChinoLatino
06-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Late first rounders have value. Rondo, Deng, everyone on the Spurs, etc.

Not sure why you would not want more picks and a chance at Wiggins. Is nothing really better than that?

Jordan Hill makes the contracts work.

Everyone on the Spurs is good because their development team is the best in the NBA.

Guppyfighter
06-30-2013, 07:51 PM
Everyone on the Spurs is good because their development team is the best in the NBA.

How does that in anyway make late first rounders less valuable?

Late first rounders have value, expirers have value, the ability to tank and get Wiggins has value. That's a fantastically fair trade for the Lakers especially when the only other option is nothing.

ldawg
06-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Waste of time both for Howard and GS.

shep33
06-30-2013, 09:02 PM
He's going to Houston, even I know this lol

LeperMessiah
06-30-2013, 09:55 PM
can we all please stop posting Dwight threads? I swear we have an all in one thread already..

You're not really obliged to post, just as how everybody is not obliged to care that you post this.

lol, please
06-30-2013, 10:50 PM
Warriors just have so much more to offer both Dwight, and the Lakers.

Lakers + Giants
06-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Honestly, I'd do that deal with the warriors if it comes down to that deal or letting Dwight go to Houston.

YouCan'tBeatLA
06-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Warriors just have so much more to offer both Dwight, and the Lakers.

Dude, you're a bandwagon fan? Why on earth are you talking? #********* doesn't like bandwagoners.

Guppyfighter
06-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Dude, you're a bandwagon fan? Why on earth are you talking? #********* doesn't like bandwagoners.

Uh, he's been a Warrior fan for a while, dude.

YouCan'tBeatLA
07-01-2013, 12:06 AM
Uh, he's been a Warrior fan for a while, dude.

Interests:
Giants, Niners, Lakers, W's, FCBarcelona, boxing, music, photography, poetry, literature, gaming

#exposed

lol, please
07-01-2013, 12:08 AM
:cool:

Let's stay on topic, the Warriors just make more sense all around for Dwight, and he would be in a better position to win a 'ship.

Millsy
07-01-2013, 12:56 AM
Will the Dwightmare decision be televised :D

Rush
07-01-2013, 01:44 AM
This thread will dedicated to everything Dwight Howard. So the forum won't have multiple threads about him, we're going to make thread about him. Post any rumors, speculation, discussion about him in here. But if there is a credible source about something major it can have its own thread.

PraiseJesus
07-01-2013, 07:24 AM
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9440466/source-dwight-howard-met-lakers-gm-meeting-houston-rockets

Will the Lakers give Dwight what he wants?

Phil

JOhnnyTHaJet
07-01-2013, 07:26 AM
Phil wont be coaching, he wants a front office job.

Chrisclover
07-01-2013, 08:11 AM
then lakers lose dwight and the rebuilding mode starts

Phil wont be coaching, he wants a front office job.

Chuck Taylor
07-01-2013, 08:14 AM
He probably said, "don't sign anything til you talk to me again". If he does decide to leave, there might be a S&T out there for the Lakers.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Actually Rockets were first. 5 teams calling Rockets about trading for Asik. Rockets also want Josh Smith paired up with Howard. All this off of twitter.

MILLERHIGHLIFE
07-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers 6h
#Rockets have told Dwight Howard that they have a plan to get Josh Smith to Houston as well.

kblo247
07-01-2013, 08:24 AM
Actually Rockets were first. 5 teams calling Rockets about trading for Asik. Rockets also want Josh Smith paired up with Howard. All this off of twitter.

Nope Mitch met with him at the restaurant before the Rockets presentation in person. They leapfrogged the Rockets and are going with the first and last approach.

PraiseJesus
07-01-2013, 08:38 AM
I doubt Josh Smith is going to effect Dwights decision

Iron24th
07-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Yep it wasn't an official meeting, it was just mitch reaching out to him, then the Lakers official meeting with Dwight will take place tuesday after all others teams met him.

c.c.
07-01-2013, 08:44 AM
They getting nervous now lol