PDA

View Full Version : What players do you see getting moved on draft night?

njnets
06-27-2013, 12:06 AM
Just as the question states.

From my nets, I could see marshon brooks getting moved to Minnesota for their first rounder. Talks have been going for a few days.

In the nba overall, I could see pierce getting moved in a big trade but that might be a long shot.

What do you guys think?

soundjunkies2
06-27-2013, 12:15 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the year Pau gets traded. The tax implications if they keep him could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

THE GIPPER
06-27-2013, 12:21 AM
I think TOR will be shopping Bargs. Whether or not he gets moved is another story.

goingfor28
06-27-2013, 12:25 AM
U own the nets? Damn didn't know U were on psd

Kyben36
06-27-2013, 12:35 AM
Boozer posibly to the nets for Humph,

History says that Deng talks will happen but nothing ocurs, however, mybe this year its diferent

Lamarcus aldridge get move in either a surprise move the the bulls (doubtful) or a trade I called where the #1 goes to the Blazers along with assets for him.

Bargs could be on the move, doubtful though IMO.

Eric Gordon is gone

Bledsoe will IMO be moved in a deal trying to sure up Cp3 saying

CAvs will make plenty of moves, lots of picks, deep draft, they will get some value

cant see pau getting moved, too big of a contract at this point, 23 mil after the Trade kicker.

im going to go out on a limb here and say Bosh is either Traded or Amnestied by the Heat (ohhh)

Nets will trade Humprhies and posibly Brooks

Thomas Robinson will be trade through the Cavs Spurs or Bulls as I have heard

Derrick Williams is a name that could be on the move.

RiceOnTheRun
06-27-2013, 12:40 AM
Boozer posibly to the nets for Humph,

History says that Deng talks will happen but nothing ocurs, however, mybe this year its diferent

Lamarcus aldridge get move in either a surprise move the the bulls (doubtful) or a trade I called where the #1 goes to the Blazers along with assets for him.

Bargs could be on the move, doubtful though IMO.

Eric Gordon is gone

Bledsoe will IMO be moved in a deal trying to sure up Cp3 saying

CAvs will make plenty of moves, lots of picks, deep draft, they will get some value

cant see pau getting moved, too big of a contract at this point, 23 mil after the Trade kicker.

im going to go out on a limb here and say Bosh is either Traded or Amnestied by the Heat (ohhh)

Not a chance. I'd bet a whole year's rent he stays in Miami.

jakedajewler
06-27-2013, 01:03 AM
Raptors are looking for a draft pick, so something could happen there

shep33
06-27-2013, 01:07 AM
I think the biggest name to go will either be Bledsoe/Afflalo, or Derrick Williams

Jtirado16
06-27-2013, 01:09 AM
Here are just a bunch of my NBA Predictions

Deng & a first rounder to the wizards for the #3 pick (which leads to Ben Mclemore for the bulls)

Pau to the wovles for williams pek & the #9 pick (which leads to Burke fot the lakers)

Aldridge. I wanna say the bulls but I don't see how they can land him

KG to the Nets for Humphries & brooks.
Peirce then gets bought out the Celtics & he joins KG

Josh Smith to thr Celtics in the craziest deal of all time.

Lakers Amnesty Metta

Ray allen leaves Heat either go to the Clippers or the Nets.

Hellcrooner
06-27-2013, 01:18 AM
None of relevance.
Teams are going to be difficult to convince to take on salary or give up expirings with the deep 2014 F:A pool added to the new cba,.

Korman12
06-27-2013, 01:32 AM
Possibly Evan Turner. Small rumors, nothing solid. But of all the Sixers players, he (or Thad Young) seem to be possibly shipping targets.

*Silver&Black*
06-27-2013, 01:40 AM
Josh Smith to thr Celtics in the craziest deal of all time.

That can't happen until FA starts, since Hawks would need to sign Smith first.

Mcdoh
06-27-2013, 01:46 AM
bledsoe and afflalo trade
thomas robinson traded
brooks traded to minny
cj miles to brooklyn
lakers buying 2nd round pick/s
its unlikely but pau gets traded..

kobe4thewinbang
06-27-2013, 02:17 AM
Hopefully some trades go down. Might make this draft exciting.

MrfadeawayJB
06-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Grizz will try and trade up to get in the first round. Dont know if it will be packaging any or all three of their second round picks, or if they will just include a player. Prince??? :hope:

NYKnickFanatic
06-27-2013, 01:44 PM
I just hope Shump doesn't get traded.