PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on the progress of Justin Hamilton????

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-25-2013, 08:06 PM
Hopefully Hamilton shows us his improvements in the summer league.. Just checked out his euro stats, and they are impressive.. But again it's euro league lol he had more competition in college.. Lol!

20 mins per game, 21 points per, 60% shooting, 80% ft, 9.6 rebounds, 3.0 fouls a game, 0.8 blocks.

Hopefully he keeps improving and be better than Pittman.
Needs to improve defensive rotations, limit fouls, defensive awareness..

Any other news? Really intrigued over him.

Cano4prez
06-25-2013, 08:33 PM
he's a scrub

Derick713
06-25-2013, 08:54 PM
It's unlikely the Heat will have space on the roster for Hamilton. Hopefully he's gotten good enough to the point that the coaching staff sees something. Hopefully he'll be ready soon.

Expected Roster

PG-Mario Chalmers/Norris Cole/
SG-Dwyane Wade/Ray Allen/Mike Miller/
SF-LeBron James/Shane Battier/James Jones/
PF-Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem/Rashard Lewis/
SC-Chris Anderson/Joel Anthony/

Free Agent Front Court Targets!
1.) Lamar Odom
2.) Elton Brand
3.) Jermaine O'Neal
4.) Kenyon Martin

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-25-2013, 08:56 PM
If we resign birdman, we won't have money to sign anyone else unless they're willing to sign the vet min.

I'm really hoping Hamilton improved so he can replace James jones or Lewis.

gotoHcarolina52
06-25-2013, 10:16 PM
Justin HamiLOLton

Dade County
06-25-2013, 11:59 PM
It's unlikely the Heat will have space on the roster for Hamilton. Hopefully he's gotten good enough to the point that the coaching staff sees something. Hopefully he'll be ready soon.

Expected Roster

PG-Mario Chalmers/Norris Cole/
SG-Dwyane Wade/Ray Allen/Mike Miller/
SF-LeBron James/Shane Battier/James Jones/
PF-Chris Bosh/Udonis Haslem/Rashard Lewis/
SC-Chris Anderson/Joel Anthony/

In all honesty... Pat needs to trade or let these players go.

Chalmers, Mike Miller (they tell him to retire), UD, James Jones (they don't play the man), Joel. The HEAT can get some new people in here to contribute.

devilsheat25
06-26-2013, 04:30 AM

Chalmers, Mike Miller (they tell him to retire), UD, James Jones (they don't play the man), Joel. The HEAT can get some new people in here to contribute.

Why would you want to get rid of Chalmers? He helped us win the championship. I swear some people don't even think before posting.

Derick713
06-26-2013, 06:20 AM
I can understand the Heat sticking with Mario Chalmers. He's produced big in big moments. I think Pat and Erik are loyal to a fault when it comes to Udonis Haslem. It seems clear the Heat could use a more versatile option than Udonis Haslem at the back-up power forward spot. I think Mike Miller and James Jones add depth. Plus you can never have enough shooting. I'm sure Pat regrets giving Joel Anthony the money he did. In the end Pat is loyal to his players and will probably ride it out with the current roster. Miami is built on having any one player step when they need them. They'll stick with it.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-26-2013, 09:49 AM
I just hope varnado and Hamilton show us SOMETHING.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-26-2013, 09:49 AM
Justin HamiLOLton

> pitty.

But that's not saying much lol

MiamiLoyal926
06-26-2013, 10:33 AM

You can't be serious?!? Udonis is a Miami lifer, chalmers has often stepped up in the playoffs, and the rest won't get you any greater value in a trade that they already offer. What do you expect, upgrades? Who is going to hand us an upgrade of a player for those guys?

hotdalton18
06-26-2013, 05:19 PM
I just hope varnado and Hamilton show us SOMETHING.

Look out for Varnado , when he gets 15 mins pg , we will see how beast he will be getting rebounds n blocks

Coqui77
06-27-2013, 01:44 PM
if we are going to keep our current roster, we need to trade Anthony, he is making too much money to ride the bench... I would trade him for 2 second round draft picks or one late first rounder... whatever, he needs to go...

hotdalton18
06-27-2013, 01:59 PM
No way we get that much for a sccrub^

Id take 1 2nd round pick

just to get rid of him and the salary

MiamiBoy77
06-27-2013, 03:10 PM
yea theres a reason that Varnado was kept around, the kid can play. He will slide into the Anthony role next year, and probably the Haslem role after that.

Also, i have a weird feeling we are gonna hit on a big time 2nd round pick or undrafted free agent by the end of tonight

MiamiBoy77
06-27-2013, 03:10 PM
yea theres a reason that Varnado was kept around, the kid can play. He will slide into the Anthony role next year, and probably the Haslem role after that.

Also, i have a weird feeling we are gonna hit on a big time 2nd round pick or undrafted free agent by the end of tonight

jamess9
06-28-2013, 12:08 AM
" they are impressive.. But again it's euro league lol he had more competition in college.. Lol! "

you are a fool.. don't sleep on some of those euro teams

gotoHcarolina52
06-28-2013, 01:53 AM
> pitty.

But that's not saying much lol

lol. That's true. At least Hamilton can shoot. The highlight of Pittman's NBA career was the elbow he impaled through Stephenson's throat. :laugh2:

Heater4life
06-28-2013, 10:59 AM
Hamilton will never see NBA roster imo. Varnado in garbage time last season looked atrocious, he was lost on offense and on defense. He just not ready for the speed of the NBA. Not to mention he needs to add strength and some bulk to his frame.

Joel Anthony needs to get amnestied. Lets save Micky over 10M in taxes over the next 2 years please.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-28-2013, 01:15 PM
" they are impressive.. But again it's euro league lol he had more competition in college.. Lol! "

you are a fool.. don't sleep on some of those euro teams

Lol have you seen who he played against in the Croatian league or are you assuming every euro team Is like Barcelona?

:facepalm:

4milesperday
07-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Justin Hamilton will have to sit another year, the Knicks are about to trade Camby to the Raptors and I ahve a feeling that he will be waived. Thanks to the Knicks, we won't have to spend much to get him now.

The Flash
07-01-2013, 12:26 PM
Why would we want Camby?

MiamiLoyal926
07-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Much better options on the market... Camby should retire and get a coaching job.

gotoHcarolina52
07-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Honestly, Marcus Camby can go **** himself.

SportsFanatic10
07-03-2013, 07:10 PM
i don't think hamilton will ever play in an nba game for the heat, and maybe not for anyone.

titan85
07-03-2013, 10:46 PM
15 people don't contribute on a basketball team. Especially one with Wade James and Bosh. You have those three with some three point shooters and a center or 2 that are decent. Why bother trying to get new people in place of Joel or charmers? Did you not see the contract that K-Mart got?? I will take Anderson at MLE (min) and Joel for what he's at. Keep the comroderie and just hope Wade can rehab well/ get healthy.

hotdalton18
07-05-2013, 02:26 AM
Varnado will be dope , him and ennis will lead the heat to be the first ever nba summer league champion

MiamiBoy77
07-09-2013, 08:38 PM
15 people don't contribute on a basketball team. Especially one with Wade James and Bosh. You have those three with some three point shooters and a center or 2 that are decent. Why bother trying to get new people in place of Joel or charmers? Did you not see the contract that K-Mart got?? I will take Anderson at MLE (min) and Joel for what he's at. Keep the comroderie and just hope Wade can rehab well/ get healthy.

you sir have lost ALL credibility