PDA

View Full Version : Scottie Pippen arrested for 3:16'in an autograph seeker

KniCks4LiFe
06-24-2013, 04:38 PM
Law enforcement sources tell us, Pippen turned himself in to authorities in Malibu moments ago. He's being booked for felony assault with intent to commit great bodily harm.

(source) (http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/24/scottie-pippen-arrested-felony-assault/)

damn Scottie, damn :pity:

why didn't you try that wit Mason or Oak?:p

OceanSpray
06-24-2013, 04:40 PM
There needs to be a law that prohibits fans or paparazzi's from doing these things. It's totally unfair. I get that they are celebrities, but you can't run around getting their attention while risking your life.

TrueFan420
06-24-2013, 04:43 PM
There needs to be a thread on PSD dedicated to athletes and former athletes doing stupid ish and/or getting arrested.

Burgo
06-24-2013, 04:45 PM
You would have to name the thread after Ron Artest/Metta World Peace..

KniCks4LiFe
06-24-2013, 04:46 PM
We're told Pippen repeatedly kicked the 50-something-year-old victim when he was down.

As one source put it, "He beat the ******* out of him."

According to witnesses, the fight started after the alleged victim approached Pippen for an autograph. We're told Pippen said no, and something happened to set off the fight.

A family member of the alleged victim tells us, he was released from the hospital this morning with broken teeth, a swollen mouth, as well as back and head injuries.

what could a 50 yr. old fan tell *whistle* Scottie! that would lead to this.

sep11ie
06-24-2013, 04:55 PM
The fan flopped.

KniCks4LiFe
06-24-2013, 05:00 PM
My scenerio

fan: uh the HOKUSETSU NIGORI?

waiter: ah yes, rrrrightway

fan: *oh my god Scottie Pippen at Nobu's? ok I gotta get a pic or autograph*

fan: Scottie Pippen

SP: Yeh

fan: uh uh I'm a big fan, can I get your...

SP: sorry no autographs, I'm relaxing right now

waiter: sir your credit card was declined

fan: mother****er!

SP: what!

fan: oh no not

SP: *Scottie 3:16 mode*

KniCks4LiFe
06-24-2013, 05:00 PM
dp

ChiSox219
06-24-2013, 05:03 PM
If you 50 years old bothering a man for his autograph somone needs to beat some sense into you.

Slug3
06-24-2013, 05:07 PM
If you 50 years old bothering a man for his autograph somone needs to beat some sense into you.

I get you are most likely a Bulls fan. But Scottie should not have done that unless the fan was trying to cut him with a knife or something.

rocket
06-24-2013, 05:11 PM
Someone asks you for an autograph because they find you to be a role model then you beat the **** out of them.

Nice. Way to set an example.

Big Zo
06-24-2013, 05:12 PM
The guy probably ended up with the same nose Scottie has.

ChiSox219
06-24-2013, 05:14 PM
I get you are most likely a Bulls fan. But Scottie should not have done that unless the fan was trying to cut him with a knife or something.

Yeah im only kidding about the violence. I actually asked Pippen for an autograph but I was maybe 10 years old and playing in a league against his son, and he was the nicest guy. I just think its creepy for a grown man to be asking for an autograph especially at a restaurant.

sep11ie
06-24-2013, 05:28 PM
The guy probably ended up with the same nose Scottie has.

Not one crow has landed within 2 miles of the stadium since they put his statue out.

IKnowHoops
06-24-2013, 05:49 PM
Not one crow has landed within 2 miles of the stadium since they put his statue out.

nice

giventofly
06-24-2013, 07:01 PM
what could a 50 yr. old fan tell *whistle* Scottie! that would lead to this.
:laugh2:

I Rock Shaqs
06-24-2013, 07:09 PM

IDk Man I heard them spoons were pretty sharp yo.

RiceOnTheRun
06-24-2013, 08:23 PM
There needs to be a law that prohibits fans or paparazzi's from doing these things. It's totally unfair. I get that they are celebrities, but you can't run around getting their attention while risking your life.

I agree. Oughta show some damn respect for him as a person. Celebrities aren't there just to hand out autographs and ****.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-24-2013, 08:36 PM
Pippen not being arrested http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-exbull-pippen-involved-in-fight-at-malibu-restaurant-20130624,0,133509.story

smith&wesson
06-24-2013, 09:12 PM
what a coward!!!! your blessed enough to be who you are, you cant sign an autograph ? further more you have to beat down an old man ?? nice, real classy...

Pierzynski4Prez
06-24-2013, 09:24 PM
He's not being arrested, but lets keep jumping to conclusions people.

LAcowBOMBER
06-24-2013, 09:59 PM
what a coward!!!! your blessed enough to be who you are, you cant sign an autograph ? further more you have to beat down an old man ?? nice, real classy...

Scottie is 47 himself and you have no idea what happened. I don't think he has a history of this. At 47 I doubt he decided to start, the guy probably had it coming

Pierzynski4Prez
06-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Scottie is 47 himself and you have no idea what happened. I don't think he has a history of this. At 47 I doubt he decided to start, the guy probably had it coming

To think that Scottie beat the guy up for simply asking for an autograph is crazy. There's obviously a lot more to it than the initial report, which of course most people don't care to find out. Cops interviewed him and released him without an arrest says alot about the situation.

LAcowBOMBER
06-24-2013, 10:28 PM
To think that Scottie beat the guy up for simply asking for an autograph is crazy. There's obviously a lot more to it than the initial report, which of course most people don't care to find out. Cops interviewed him and released him without an arrest says alot about the situation.

Exactly, I feel like if he did anything wrong it was possibly beating him past the point it was necessary, but he wasn't arrested yet so I don't know how people can be acting like he did something wrong

Hawkize31
06-24-2013, 10:40 PM
There needs to be a thread on PSD dedicated to athletes and former athletes doing stupid ish and/or getting arrested.

We have a forum for that. (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?88-Detroit-Lions)

ArmLaker
06-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Pippen is alright in my book. You know how money-hungry people can get

raiderposting
06-24-2013, 11:15 PM
I'll sue for millions

RiceOnTheRun
06-24-2013, 11:48 PM
We have a forum for that. (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/forumdisplay.php?88-Detroit-Lions)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

salmonleg
06-25-2013, 01:26 PM
It appears from the details released so far that Pippen defended himself against a drunk who very possibly could have inflicted harm on him. Sometimes the situation is such that you're left without any other choice and the only way to deal with the drunk is to lay him out...

salmonleg
06-25-2013, 01:28 PM
You guys all act like 47 is ancient. Like if he hit someone his knuckles would turn to dust or something...

Clippersfan86
06-25-2013, 01:30 PM

Lmfao...

Clippersfan86
06-25-2013, 01:32 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/ex-bulls-star-pippen-arrested-alleged-beating-article-1.1381307

Pippen supposedly was spit on and called the N word.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-25-2013, 01:49 PM
Damn, maybe it was one of Paula Dean's sons.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-25-2013, 01:53 PM
Someone asks you for an autograph because they find you to be a role model then you beat the **** out of them.

Nice. Way to set an example.

An even better role model is one who spits on someone and calls them a racist term while they are holding their 4 year old daughter. I'm glad though you didn't just make an assumption before the details came out though.

Yep, an absolute coward, as soon as he spit on you and called you the N word, how dare you not give him an autograph.

MassoDio
06-25-2013, 02:19 PM
People need to learn to wait for details of stories like this to surface, before making comments.

rocket
06-25-2013, 02:53 PM
An even better role model is one who spits on someone and calls them a racist term while they are holding their 4 year old daughter. I'm glad though you didn't just make an assumption before the details came out though.

Yep, an absolute coward, as soon as he spit on you and called you the N word, how dare you not give him an autograph.

So as a ROLE MODEL you beat them. I don't care what he did.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-25-2013, 03:05 PM

Do you even read the articles?

So far, witness speaking out said the guy didn't have any injuries. Just because you take yourself to the hospital doesn't mean anything really happened. The guy is likely trying to get something out of this, as he himself seems like a class act. He was drunk as witnesses stated, and Pippen's camp is talking about making a counter claim against the guy for filing a false report.

But keep trying to find a way to bash him without any substance whatsoever.

Tony_Starks
06-25-2013, 03:13 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/ex-bulls-star-pippen-arrested-alleged-beating-article-1.1381307

Pippen supposedly was spit on and called the N word.

Yeah the dude was drunk, spit at him and called him the N word in front of Scottie's 4 year old daughter. AND he started the tussle.

So yeah he got a well deserved a ss whoopin!

ramsizzle
06-25-2013, 03:24 PM

go read what that man did... spit, called him a racial slur, and started the tussle. ITS PIPS FAULT THOUGH..... you are an idiot.

ztilzer31
06-25-2013, 03:30 PM
I do think you guys are too soft on Pippen for this. He's got to be the bigger man. This guy is use to scrutiny.

That being said if that guy said that stuff he deserves to get the **** beat out of him. Next time let your buddy/security do it though Pip.

RaiderLakersA's
06-25-2013, 04:18 PM
I do think you guys are too soft on Pippen for this. He's got to be the bigger man. This guy is use to scrutiny.

That being said if that guy said that stuff he deserves to get the **** beat out of him. Next time let your buddy/security do it though Pip.

Pip doesn't strike me as the type to roll around town with a posse of bodyguards and hangers-on, nor as the kind of fella that would haul off and deck someone at the slightest provocation. I don't know the details, but I do know that Scottie has been called worse things as a player. I'm willing to bet that he would have let the epithet slide.

But spit? That is one of the most vile exercises of disrespect and hatred known to man. I'm perfectly fine with Pippen beating the **** out of the guy for that reason alone. I've been there and have done the same. In fact, I'd still be kicking him. You could set your watches by the strikes of my boot to his ***.

rocket
06-25-2013, 05:39 PM
go read what that man did... spit, called him a racial slur, and started the tussle. ITS PIPS FAULT THOUGH..... you are an idiot.

I know what he ****ing did. As him being a high profile person you don't beat someone up. You be the bigger man and go get the police or something. I don't get what's so hard about that. Don't call me an idiot you tool. This is the type of **** you learn in elementary school.

MassoDio
06-25-2013, 06:00 PM
I know what he ****ing did. As him being a high profile person you don't beat someone up. You be the bigger man and go get the police or something. I don't get what's so hard about that. Don't call me an idiot you tool. This is the type of **** you learn in elementary school.

While that may be true in many situations, if the man spit on him and STARTED the "tussle" as it is being reported, you don't let that go in front of your children. If the man was willing to take pictures of the family, while they are eating, AND THEN FOLLOW HIM AND HIS FAMILY TO THE GARAGE, then proceed to call you names and spit on you, then the man is dangerous. First instinct as a parent and husband is to protect your family. Point.Blank.Period.

I have a wife and a 3 year old son. If that type of thing happens to my family, I am beating the man as well.

And before you say it, I understand I am not a celebrity. THAT DOES NOT MATTER. Celebrities are people first. If they feel threatened or that their family is threatened, they have every right to protect themselves and that family.

ramsizzle
06-25-2013, 06:41 PM

I'm a tool because you lack the backbone to defend yourself? he was spit on, swore at, and had a man attack him.... in front of his WIFE, 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, AND MOTHER IN LAW. Yeah youre right tho, he shouldve waited till after the guy was done running at him to call the cops.... tool.

IDunknown
06-25-2013, 08:59 PM
From the story I heard that guy deserved it. He was harassing Scottie the whole time. When Scottie's friend went to the restroom the guy took his seat. Scottie did take a photo with him so he would leave him alone. The man wasn't satisfied so as Scottie was leaving he called him the N word. He tried to spit on Scottie, but the spit hit his daughter.

rocket
06-25-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm a tool because you lack the backbone to defend yourself? he was spit on, swore at, and had a man attack him.... in front of his WIFE, 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, AND MOTHER IN LAW. Yeah youre right tho, he shouldve waited till after the guy was done running at him to call the cops.... tool.

You don't call someone an idiot for wanting Pippen to be the bigger man. There's obviously 2 different ways Pippen could have handled it. I obviously think the other one is the right way, tool.

jam
06-26-2013, 01:52 AM
I'm just glad Pip can afford a meal for himself and his daughter.