PDA

View Full Version : Sportsmanship

ichitownclowni
06-20-2013, 11:57 PM
That right there was a tremendous amount of sportsmanship shown by the Spurs and the Heat. That was class. Both teams should be proud.

archdevil84
06-21-2013, 12:04 AM
very very much respect to the spurs. they played a GREAT series. very great competetive team. But there can only be one champion: HEAT!!!! BABY~!!!!

Mr_Jones
06-21-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm cool with the Heat winning and all, but PLEASE, no random fans just popping out of the woodworks. Allow the real fans to rejoice. I AM SUCH A ******

Chuck Taylor
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
Great Series!

TrAv=MaGiCfReAk
06-21-2013, 12:08 AM
I hate the heat more then words can describe but I couldn't agree with the OP more

Great sportsmanship and great series .... one of the best finals I've seen in awhile

ichitownclowni
06-21-2013, 12:12 AM
I'm cool with the Heat winning and all, but PLEASE, no random fans just popping out of the woodworks. Allow the real fans to rejoice. I AM SUCH A ******

This wasn't directed at me right? I was just saying that was a great series and sign of sportsmanship by both teams

C-Wick925
06-21-2013, 12:12 AM
Stern wins it again!

JC_
06-21-2013, 12:13 AM
For sure. The Heat know what a great team and organization the Spurs are.

Cal827
Both teams should be proud of their teams efforts. It really was the "It's a shame that someone has to lose" type of series.

The actions after the game were great to see. :clap:

RiceOnTheRun
Sportsmanship was definitely one of the best parts. Just the mutual respect between both great teams, this was definitely a memorable series. Hopefully the fans do the same and give respect where it's due.

ManRam
06-21-2013, 12:16 AM
so much mutual respect both ways. there was no trash talking, there was a ton of helping other team's players up, there was a ton of praise in the press...

and why should it be any different?

ichitownclowni
06-21-2013, 12:17 AM
Stern wins it again!

Oh get over it

tbone2171
06-21-2013, 12:19 AM
Your life must suck

RiceOnTheRun
Stern wins it again!

Pretty sure that was Lebron James hitting those jumpers. I'm also pretty sure it was Shane Battier and Ray Allen hitting those threes. I don't think he was that guy with the #3 jersey either...

amos1er
Congrats to Lebron and the Heat. He stepped up big time and hit the biggest shot of his career. Though I still feel the outcome was more to do with the Spurs choking. Honestly game 6 was the biggest give away I have ever seen in my life. Either way, Lebron still was the MVP of the series and still showed up when it counted. Much respect...I have to give him his due no matter how many silly claims I will hear over the summer about how he is already a top ten player. I still don't feel his is quite yet, though it's obvious he will get there without a doubt. I just feel bad for Duncan...it has to hurt to be that close only to go out like that. Very painful indeed.

lamzoka
i love the fact that Lebron congratulated the spurs before he even started celebrating

amos1er
06-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Stern wins it again!

Come on man. It had more to do with the Spurs choking than Stern this time. Pretty sure Ginobili is going to retire after this. He gave everything he had left in game 5.

amos1er
06-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Parker was a complete no show. Probly his injury was worse than everyone had thought.

amos1er
06-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Already got an email from the NBA store selling championship Heat gear. lol

ChitownBears22
06-21-2013, 12:25 AM
Congrats to Lebron and the Heat. He stepped up big time and hit the biggest shot of his career. Though I still feel the outcome was more to do with the Spurs choking. Honestly game 6 was the biggest give away I have ever seen in my life. Either way, Lebron still was the MVP of the series and still showed up when it counted. Much respect...I have to give him his due no matter how many silly claims I will hear over the summer about how he is already a top ten player. I still don't feel his is quite yet, though it's obvious he will get there without a doubt. I just feel bad for Duncan...it has to hurt to be that close only to go out like that. Very painful indeed.

Ah good ole amos1er and his backhanded compliments. Some day you will learn both team get to play the 48 minutes. You don't give a team a win, you get beat, and that is why you play the game.

ichitownclowni
06-21-2013, 12:26 AM
i love the fact that Lebron congratulated the spurs before he even started celebrating

Main reason I made this thread. That and Wade and Pop were both just as classy.

ManRam
06-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Come on man. It had more to do with the Spurs choking than Stern this time. Pretty sure Ginobili is going to retire after this. He gave everything he had left in game 5.

:clap:

Preach brutha!

Unless you think Stern is literally God, and can will things to happen that are out of the control of any ref's control, there is nothing to ***** about this series. The refereeing, besides a few instances late in game 6 (following a third quarter that went the other way) was GREAT these Finals.

Mr_Jones
06-21-2013, 12:29 AM
This wasn't directed at me right? I was just saying that was a great series and sign of sportsmanship by both teams

no, sir

C-Wick925
06-21-2013, 12:48 AM
Oh get over it

Your life must suck

Pretty sure that was Lebron James hitting those jumpers. I'm also pretty sure it was Shane Battier and Ray Allen hitting those threes. I don't think he was that guy with the #3 jersey either...

lmao, I dont watch GBall.... Im not a sheep.. WWE is better IMO and i dont watch that either.. But if i wanted to watch something of the such i would go with WWE

But i was just screwin off... Time for you guys to get back in line and hand over your money mindlessly lol

Bahhhh bahhhh

JEDean89
06-21-2013, 12:55 AM
the only thing tim duncan had left to learn in the nba was what losing a finals is like