PDA

View Full Version : Game 6 was rigged: Joey crawford is stern's henchman

jam
06-19-2013, 05:59 PM
Joey Crawford Is Refereeing Tonight. The Heat Already Won. There Will Be A Game 7. The NBA Is Rigged.
by Matt Rudnitsky | 11:20 am, June 18th, 2013

Two weeks ago, I posed a question: Is the NBA rigged? The answer was inconclusive. Now, it’s not. I’m exaggerating, except that I’m not. We are at Game 6 in the NBA Finals. The two remaining things that David Stern can do to impact the bottom line are: 1) force Game 7, because TV ratings! and 2) have the Miami Heat win the title because merchandise and stuff! Cool. But us educated NBA fans know this, so Stern would have the respect to refrain from rigging, right? Or at least do it discreetly? No.

Tonight’s referee is Joe Crawford. Joey Crawford. Stern’s henchman. The worst referee of them all. Tonight’s game is already decided. The Miami Heat have defeated the San Antonio Spurs to force a Game 7, by a score of Joey Crawford to Joey Crawford. Joey Crawford was named the player of the game. At the postgame press conference, Joey Crawford said:

I wanna give a shout-out to Joey Crawford: he did a great job out there. Joey Crawford was shooting the lights out of the ball, fighting through screens, all of that. And you can’t forget Joey Crawford, running the point like he’s freaking Joey Crawford or something! And without Joey Crawford coming off the bench, we would have lost by 30. Coach Joey Crawford made all the right adjustments and had us fired up from the opening tip. And that ref is goddamn good-looking, too.

Eat mongoose ****, David Stern.

Note: I suppose there is a slight possibility the Spurs win. If they do, tweet at me and call me stupid.

Also:

http://www.ibtimes.com/nba-rigged-rumors-league-fixed-fly-finals-begin-1295675

LBJackpot
06-19-2013, 06:01 PM
I agree game was definitely rigged for the Spurs to win. Luckily the Heat had some magic up their sleeves.

ChitownBears22
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Ban this fool for posting this trash. No evidence, no proof, just hate.

I believe we should have an IQ check before posting.

RiceOnTheRun
06-19-2013, 06:02 PM
Oh yeah. ****ing Joey Crawford tipped Ray Allen's three in. Not to mention helping Lebron hit his three as well.

Let's not forget how he punched Tony Parker in the face when he went for that last shot. Along with him stealing the ball from the Spurs to cause their late turnovers.

Joey Crawford, you dick.

archdevil84
06-19-2013, 06:05 PM
youre so right. Joey crawfords face was so distracting that the spurs missed free throws!!!

bucketss
06-19-2013, 06:05 PM
thank god allen hit that three or sterns hench men would have rigged it for the spurs, good to see the heat prevail against the obvious handicap they faced last night.

Super.
06-19-2013, 06:07 PM
Heat made 3's yes
Spurs missed FT's yes

There were also some terrible terrible calls against the Spurs at the end of that game

Rigged? Eh I doubt it
Terrible officials? Yes

ChitownBears22
06-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Remember when Duncan was blocked by Crawford, then he went coast to coast and destroyed Duncan in the lane for a 4 point swing. RIGGED!

kubernetes
06-19-2013, 06:10 PM
The league was getting all the ceremony prep ready because they (and most everyone) thought the Spurs had it in hand in the 4th.

Apparently they're the worst game-riggers ever.

Lo Porto
06-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Anybody who says the game last night was rigged for the Heat obviously didn't watch the third quarter. I've never seen a more blatant attempt by the refs to give SA every call.

ManRam
06-19-2013, 06:13 PM
It would have required some mystical force to rig the end of the 4th....

Unless you think David Stern and/or Joey Crawford is a god, I think you're gonna have an uphill battle.

Maybe you think they can robotically control the ball and thus make FTs miss and crazy desperation 3s go in...

Besides the questionable calls at the end of the game (where, if you put it into perspective and realize that these are refs that have split seconds to decide these things), there was nothing that even hinted they were trying to favor the Heat. That 3rd quarter? Get the **** out....

LAKobeBryant
06-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Ban this fool for posting this trash. No evidence, no proof, just hate.

I believe we should have an IQ check before posting.

calm down, you get so worked up on every post/thread about heats
hes just copying pasting stuff others wrote.

Rush
06-19-2013, 06:21 PM
We don't need threads like this in the NBA forum. This is why there's a zero tolerance policy. Post quality, not this.