PDA

View Full Version : how likely is that Chris Bosh will be traded for big man?

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 10:15 AM
since last series against pacers, many people are talking about Bosh's weakness against big man like Hibbert. last night, TD score 30+ and 17rebs, whereas bosh with 10pts and 11rebs. yea, no doubt he grabbed 2 crucial offensive rebs and blked Green's last3. but overall speaking, he was outmatched by Duncan
no matter how G7 will be, there will definitely be major changes for the Heat.
my question is ,will Bosh be traded for big talents? especially now his value still does not shrink too much, Heat may take advantage of it
and , if so, for whom?

koreancabbage
06-19-2013, 10:19 AM
They better not trade Bosh. He is their second best player.

If this was truly a business - they would trade Wade.

Sly Guy
06-19-2013, 10:25 AM
lol, a 6'11" guy 'traded for a big man'.

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 10:29 AM
by saying "big man", i meant "a legit center"
lol, a 6'11" guy 'traded for a big man'.

Blink
06-19-2013, 10:30 AM
Its Tim Duncan in an elimination game...did you expect him to just lay down? How can you blame Bosh for that?

Down the stretch if it wasn't for Bosh's defense I'm not so sure there is a game 7.

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 10:37 AM
i know he played his part, but for the sake of future, Heat really need to upgrade their interior defense. you know, next season, pacers will have a monster, Hibbert with a healthy granger and a rising Paul George, and Bulls with Noah and a fully recovered D.rose, Knicks with Amare.East conference will be tougher

Its Tim Duncan in an elimination game...did you expect him to just lay down? How can you blame Bosh for that?

Down the stretch if it wasn't for Bosh's defense I'm not so sure there is a game 7.

2-ONE-5
06-19-2013, 10:43 AM
considering he makes over $20mil next year its unlikely, very unlikely

2-ONE-5
06-19-2013, 10:43 AM
i know he played his part, but for the sake of future, Heat really need to upgrade their interior defense. you know, next season, pacers will have a monster, Hibbert with a healthy granger and a rising Paul George, and Bulls with Noah and a fully recovered D.rose, Knicks with Amare.East conference will be tougher

LOL was a good post til u mentioned Amare

PhillyFaninLA
06-19-2013, 10:44 AM
3 finals in a row, huge clutch block, maybe 2 titles, so yeah trade the bum

edit:

The bum also hurts chemistry they just can't win a game with him. Why would they consider a major move like that if they win again, and 3 finals in a row. Clearly they are doing something right and he is the 3rd option at best. No one will take his salary either but don't get cute or out think yourself when you are winning.

Goose17
06-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Can't compare him to Timmy, Timmy is arguably the greatest player in his position ever. Not worth wasting time discussing this.

Bosh is heavily underrated. No need to trade him.

MarkieMark48
06-19-2013, 11:04 AM
No, put wade on the block

3RDASYSTEM
06-19-2013, 11:04 AM
BOSH is about to become the new version of GASOL from lakerland

after 3 straight FINALS and maybe 1 or 2 rings he will be the scapegoat no matter what

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 11:08 AM
because all of a sudden, heat's 27th straight winning streak was cut by a denfense-oriented Bulls , and Heat was pushed to the edge of elimination by Pacers and Spurs. all of the trouble makers just have decisive big men which heat can't deal with.
if heat is aiming for another title , they just can't be blinded by the sweet records during regular season, because most of the defeated opponents are just not contenders, much much much easier to overcome

3 finals in a row, huge clutch block, maybe 2 titles, so yeah trade the bum

edit:

The bum also hurts chemistry they just can't win a game with him. Why would they consider a major move like that if they win again, and 3 finals in a row. Clearly they are doing something right and he is the 3rd option at best. No one will take his salary either but don't get cute or out think yourself when you are winning.

Dade County
06-19-2013, 11:08 AM
I think it's more likely, that a big name Big Man, will take less to play for the HEAT.

I am pretty sure that this is going to happen, this is way I am so excited about this upcoming free agency period.

koreancabbage
06-19-2013, 11:10 AM
because all of a sudden, heat's 27th straight winning streak was cut by a denfense-oriented Bulls , and Heat was pushed to the edge of elimination by Pacers and Spurs. all of the trouble makers just have decisive big men which heat can't deal with.
if heat is aiming for another title , they just can't be blinded by the sweet records during regular season, because most of the defeated opponents are just not contenders, much much much easier to overcome

well, until they lose, if it ain't broken, you don't need to fix anything.

If I were them, I would sign JO to a vets contract.

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 11:11 AM
huge Heat fan may shake their heads. it is cruel though it is all about business

koreancabbage
06-19-2013, 11:17 AM
huge Heat fan may shake their heads. it is cruel though it is all about business

It is probably the main reason why these games are close - Wade has one good game throughout the entire playoffs and people have seemed to forget it. His knees aren't getting better and he probably plays better as the main man.

Offensively, I would like to see Lebron and Bosh/Anderson and a plethora of 3 point shooters around him. Allen.Miller.Chalmers.Jones etc.

Wade makes it more complicated when he isn't cutting or active

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 11:18 AM
you mean Jermaine Oneal? cool.
any ring chasers who dont fear to be villains in the eyes of huge number of heat haters will do so.BTW, i really wish back in 2010, Lebron didnt make himself looked so embarrassed. how could bron's team committed this notorious blunder?if without "the decision", maybe heat can attract more talents who are now turning into lebron haters. pathetic!

well, until they lose, if it ain't broken, you don't need to fix anything.

If I were them, I would sign JO to a vets contract.

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 11:23 AM
so those sayings that heat is a superior team are just past tense. Wade making the game unpredictable

It is probably the main reason why these games are close - Wade has one good game throughout the entire playoffs and people have seemed to forget it. His knees aren't getting better and he probably plays better as the main man.

Offensively, I would like to see Lebron and Bosh/Anderson and a plethora of 3 point shooters around him. Allen.Miller.Chalmers.Jones etc.

Wade makes it more complicated when he isn't cutting or active

GrumpyOldMan
06-19-2013, 11:24 AM
Bosh isn't a problem IMO. I could see them going after a FA like Dalembert to come off the bench and play a bit more against teams with dominating bigmen, but I dont think they will move Bosh.

MiamiBoy77
06-19-2013, 11:36 AM
Let bosh play the 4. Resign Birdman, sign Dalembert.

TheBigChief
06-19-2013, 11:51 AM
I don't get it? LJ, Wade, and Bosh have made it to the finals EVERY YEAR since they've played together.....Why break them up?

Nick O
06-19-2013, 11:58 AM
if they traded anyone it should be wade and they wont trade wade. Bosh continues to be so underated. hes far more crucial to the team than Wade. and hes having a good series all around.

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 11:59 AM
first, Wade and Bosh suck for many times. Second, the new CBA is making theHeat unaffordable for the tax

I don't get it? LJ, Wade, and Bosh have made it to the finals EVERY YEAR since they've played together.....Why break them up?

Chrisclover
06-19-2013, 12:00 PM
anyone can tell me why it is Dalembert, not others?

Nick O
06-19-2013, 12:01 PM

they minus well do this, Chalmers really has no reason to even be on the floor. Wade or lebron can take the ball up anyway.

Max.This
06-19-2013, 12:33 PM

Dwayne Wade has 3 years left and as of now not so reliable knees. He also has a 15% trade kicker which means the team that trades for him must give him 15% guaranteed straight up from when he walks through the door. Chris bosh and lebron as well, but noone really cares about it with lebron cause any team would pay that for him. Dwayne Wade will remain a HEAt because he is virtually like Amare, untradeable. Seriously who would devour Wade's contract to allow the HEAt to become better?

shep33
06-19-2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah, Wade is pretty much off limits for most teams. He's making a lot of money, and those knees aren't gonna last.

TheNumber37
06-19-2013, 12:45 PM
if they win, they keep him, its that simple.

RiceOnTheRun
06-19-2013, 01:35 PM
Unless it's an all-star big man, then no chance. Bosh is worth way more than some above-average "big man". Unless we're talking Dwight, Hibbert, Gasol or a healthy Bynum, there's a 0% chance. Even if it were one of those guys, it'd have to be on a non-max contract, which the first two would be way unlikely to do.

RiceOnTheRun
06-19-2013, 01:37 PM
they minus well do this, Chalmers really has no reason to even be on the floor. Wade or lebron can take the ball up anyway.

Have you been watching the playoffs much? Chalmers has grown remarkably into a huge contributor for them at times. During all those series' when Wade went MIA, Chalmers stepped it up big time. For a 5th option (behind the Big three and Ray Allen) he's probably better than most teams' third.

OceanSpray
06-19-2013, 03:44 PM
If I were the Heat, I'd make a serious attempt for Greg Oden. I'm still hesitant about Wade leaving Miami. I still think that knee is affecting him more than people think.