PDA

View Full Version : to the Basketball Gods

JDMVP
06-19-2013, 08:47 AM
Haha

Look, I dont really care what wether you close this thread or what ever but look. I just hope the Basketball Gods give the San Antonio Spurs this championship. Ive respected this team ever since they ended my teams dynasty back in 2003, theyve been a 1st class organization. Tim Duncan has been the "PLAYER" in this era not Shaq or even Kobe. Manu and Tony Parker, people with a lot of CLASS. Coach Pop what else is there to say. I just want the right Team to win it. The Miami Heat, 1st class organization too but I just don't like the FLOPS, talking about how flops is a good strategy. Crying on every call that is made against them, media pratically disrespecting the Spurs. Its always about what the HEAT did wrong and not about what the Spurs did right. Its fans for crying out loud, there is not much to say although i know there aint a lot of "HEAT" fans here on psd but you know what i mean. The Spurs chocked, like how the blazers chocked back in 2000, IDK whats gonna happen in Game 7 but I hope the Basketball Gods give it to the Silver/Black before they finally hang it up. :sigh:

Goose17
06-19-2013, 08:57 AM
You know that Ginobili is one of the most notorious floppers in the league right? Tony Parker hasn't exactly been hesitant to flop either.

I do like the Spurs though, especially Duncan and Tony.

Pittz
06-19-2013, 09:26 AM
All these teams chocking. Its a sham. :pity:

koreancabbage
06-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Haha

Look, I dont really care what wether you close this thread or what ever but look. I just hope the Basketball Gods give the San Antonio Spurs this championship. Ive respected this team ever since they ended my teams dynasty back in 2003, theyve been a 1st class organization. Tim Duncan has been the "PLAYER" in this era not Shaq or even Kobe. Manu and Tony Parker, people with a lot of CLASS. Coach Pop what else is there to say. I just want the right Team to win it. The Miami Heat, 1st class organization too but I just don't like the FLOPS, talking about how flops is a good strategy. Crying on every call that is made against them, media pratically disrespecting the Spurs. Its always about what the HEAT did wrong and not about what the Spurs did right. Its fans for crying out loud, there is not much to say although i know there aint a lot of "HEAT" fans here on psd but you know what i mean. The Spurs chocked, like how the blazers chocked back in 2000, IDK whats gonna happen in Game 7 but I hope the Basketball Gods give it to the Silver/Black before they finally hang it up. :sigh:

don't know why you would cheer for the Spurs. If they win, they probably supplant the Lakers as the "IT" team for the early 21st century.

Don't know why you want the Lakers to be 2nd best in all of this but it seems like you go out of your way to hate the Heat and probably Lebron b/c everything they do is magnified 10X more than regular teams and players are. Ginobili is one of the greatest floppers of all time - future HOF though.

Every player cries foul after every missed shot in the paint. but your hate is so focused on the Heat - you got tunnel vision.

4milesperday
06-19-2013, 09:31 AM
The gods are not to blame

Dade County
06-19-2013, 09:35 AM
Their is only Yahweh!

And hopefully the right team wins... Go HEAT!

Heatcheck
06-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Haha

dont watch alot of Laker games huh?

Avenged
06-19-2013, 09:48 AM
Thanks for letting us know who you want to win but this forum is already cluttered as it is.