PDA

View Full Version : Butt hurt Lakers fan

enitialdee
06-19-2013, 02:12 AM
This tread is going to get locked up real fast, im probably going get ban from this site to for starting this tread..
What's up with all these Lakers fan starting new treads about ref favoring the Heat, the same ref favoritism the lakers been receiving for years. Seriously stfu..

ArmLaker
06-19-2013, 02:13 AM
Dude, go screw yourself. Lakers own you and your ****** *** franchise

Iron24th
06-19-2013, 02:14 AM
Dude, go screw yourself. Lakers own you and your ****** *** franchise

loool

lakerboy
06-19-2013, 02:14 AM
LBJ still choked!! WOOT in before close

AllDay28
06-19-2013, 02:16 AM
Laker fans just want Miami to lose because they want to believe Kobe is a better player than lebron and always will be . But their all delusional lol

enitialdee
06-19-2013, 02:19 AM
Fact: majority of Lakers fans were Chicago Bulls fan prior to 2000, and they want to call fans of other team bandwagoner smh..

Max.This
06-19-2013, 02:20 AM
You guys realize that players have no idea who you, your friend, your mother, are. People rant on forums pointlessly and defend people that dont give two ***** about you. How pathetic does that look. If you watch the game for pure entertainment and root for your home squad its one thing, but some people take this to the extreme, and really lose their morals. Seriously, the amount of belittling on this forum is a shame because your online self is an extension of your personality and how you conduct yourself in real life. Its a real shame my child will grow up with some of you people in this world.

enitialdee
06-19-2013, 02:27 AM
I created this treated, I'm not even a Heat fan.. That was a hell of a game, enjoy it for the game. Lakers fan are rediculusly stupid alot of time.