PDA

View Full Version : Should certain Laker fans be banned from making threads since they're all about Miami

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:28 AM
Discuss.

Jtirado16
06-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Should you be banned for making this thread?

Discuss

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM
grow up man. PArt of being a grown up is recognizing that you can't control what other people do, but you can control how you act.

lakerfan85
06-19-2013, 01:33 AM
I say ban everybody from using PSD...

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:33 AM
grow up man. PArt of being a grown up is recognizing that you can't control what other people do, but you can control how you act.

it's not about that.. and you and I both know this. They are literally making the NBA forum a joke, and the Mods are doing nothing about it.. I'm just trying to bring it to their attention. that's all. :)

fadahway
06-19-2013, 01:36 AM
Yeah!!! With no love too!! Blegh blegh

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
it's not about that.. and you and I both know this. They are literally making the NBA forum a joke, and the Mods are doing nothing about it.. I'm just trying to bring it to their attention. that's all. :)

You are probably correct that the forums is a joke in part of some posters, but you have to admit, if theres blame to be handed out it wouldnt only go to lakers posters. There are plenty of HEAT fans, Knicks fans and other posters that contribute to that. I personally wanted the Spurs to win, and I'm upset they lost, but people need to take it to the chest and move on.

macc
06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Making this thread makes you worse then them because it makes you a cry baby thread/

Iron24th
06-19-2013, 01:38 AM

Discuss

This

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:39 AM
You are probably correct that the forums is a joke in part of some posters, but you have to admit, if theres blame to be handed out it wouldnt only go to lakers posters. There are plenty of HEAT fans, Knicks fans and other posters that contribute to that. I personally wanted the Spurs to win, and I'm upset they lost, but people need to take it to the chest and move on.

dude.. i skimmed the posts for the past 3-4 games. all the heat related threads were made mostly by laker fans, and the same ones lol

I am not saying every laker fan is bad or that every other fan base is better, im talking about those certain fans that think its cool to troll on an nba forum..

I dont mind if they have those opinions, but it comes off as trolling.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:40 AM
This

its funny because only laker fans are agreeing to this.

:laugh2:

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:40 AM
Making this thread makes you worse then them because it makes you a cry baby thread/

well thats one way to look at it :)

ThunderousDemon
06-19-2013, 01:41 AM
Zero tolerance policy.

Jtirado16
06-19-2013, 01:42 AM
People complain about the dumbest stuff!

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Zero tolerance policy.

really wish they had that in effect, to kinda save us from all the garbage threads the past week.

lakerfan85
06-19-2013, 01:43 AM
Why can't we all just get along??

still1ballin
06-19-2013, 01:44 AM

Yeah, so pathetic!

Iron24th
its funny because only heat fans are agreeing with me.

:laugh2:

fixed

Max.This
dude.. i skimmed the posts for the past 3-4 games. all the heat related threads were made mostly by laker fans, and the same ones lol

I am not saying every laker fan is bad or that every other fan base is better, im talking about those certain fans that think its cool to troll on an nba forum..

I dont mind if they have those opinions, but it comes off as trolling.

Wait, your saying that the forums is a joke because lakers fans make a lot of Lebron threads. I don't even care about that. There are lots of reasons why this forum is a joke and Lakers fans making Lebron threads is just a small part

Im_in_Mia_bish

this is my view.. if its not about you.. than shut the **** up? I mean i get it.. I've read your posts bashing lebron and praising kobe in those threads, so i do get why youre being so defensive, just let it go buddy, if you wanna argue, pm me, and i can get my 12 year old brother argue with you.

thanks for wasting my time.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:45 AM
Wait, your saying that the forums is a joke because lakers fans make a lot of Lebron threads. I don't even care about that. There are lots of reasons why this forum is a joke and Lakers fans making Lebron threads is just a small part

nah im not saying thats the sole reason.. but I am aknowledging it as a part of the problem, no?

LongIslandIcedZ
06-19-2013, 01:46 AM
If you ban the stupid Laker fans, you have to ban the stupid Heat fans. If you ban the stupid Heat fans than you need to ban the stupid Knicks fans. If you ban the stupid Lakers/Heat/Knicks fans than you have to ban the stupid Bulls fans.

See what I'm driving at?

Heat have some ****** fans too

Im_in_Mia_bish
Why can't we all just get along??

yup.

Jtirado16

this is my view.. if its not about you.. than shut the **** up? I mean i get it.. I've read your posts bashing lebron and praising kobe in those threads, so i do get why youre being so defensive, just let it go buddy, if you wanna argue, pm me, and i can get my 12 year old brother argue with you.

thanks for wasting my time.

I'm just pointing out how ur complaing about this.. I do not bash Lebron... I just dont think he's up to the greatest YET! Get your facts straight

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:47 AM
If you ban the stupid Laker fans, you have to ban the stupid Heat fans. If you ban the stupid Heat fans than you need to ban the stupid Knicks fans. If you ban the stupid Lakers/Heat/Knicks fans than you have to ban the stupid Bulls fans.

See what I'm driving at?

Heat have some ****** fans too

I agree 100%. so hopefully the zero policy gets taken into affect to start the extermination of the trash.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm just pointing out how ur complaing about this.. I do not bash Lebron... I just dont think he's up to the greatest YET! Get your facts straight

dude.. as I said.. just pm me lol I really dont have time for this.

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:48 AM
nah im not saying thats the sole reason.. but I am aknowledging it as a part of the problem, no?

yeah, but a ban is unwarranted unless you take some of your HEAT fans, and all the other teams fans that act stupid on the forum

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:49 AM
yeah, but a ban is unwarranted unless you take some of your HEAT fans, and all the other teams fans that act stupid on the forum

I know for a fact there are some bad heat fans. Im all for it man. ban all the trash.

Jtirado16
06-19-2013, 01:50 AM

dude.. as I said.. just pm me lol I really dont have time for this.

You started all of this.. I made my first comment as a joke. Didn't even think people would actually post in thread so when I see that ur still complaining 20 post later I felt it was good to make another post. Being sarcastic. Not just saying you but in general. Then you go off trying to be Mr. Big Guy.... The fact you made this thread proves ur part of the problem.

Goodnight I'm done

Iron24th
06-19-2013, 01:51 AM
is SteBO the only rational heat fan?

t_money25
06-19-2013, 01:51 AM
RIP to the NBA forum. I can't wait for football season to start.

Jtirado16
06-19-2013, 01:53 AM
RIP to the NBA forum. I can't wait for football season to start.

This! Go Colts!!

TestedWest
06-19-2013, 01:54 AM
If only JNoel were still posting here...

Gagan136
06-19-2013, 01:55 AM
I cant believe how badly people want LeBron to fail, its truly amazing, anything he gets is deserved, Ginobili traveled, but it was a foul, but it also wasn't called, the Spurs blew a 13 point lead and lost, deal with it, they still have another chance.

Teeboy1487
06-19-2013, 02:02 AM
Maybe you'll be banned for baiting.

shep33
06-19-2013, 02:09 AM
Errybody gettin banned

Jenceman
06-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Absolutely. 5/6 of them have no life other than LeBron and Heat. I have never seen so insecure chicks in my life.

How is this tool not banned for baiting and insults here? Holy **** mods

Jenceman
06-19-2013, 02:16 AM

You made it worse. Your thread is baiting

ArmLaker
06-19-2013, 02:17 AM
Should PSD keep a count of how many Miami heat fan accounts get deleted once the Heat start sucking ***?

RiLoc
06-19-2013, 02:26 AM

DiscussYes and I should be banned for posting in it. :sigh: