PDA

View Full Version : How in the world did this happen?

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 12:36 AM
I believe that last block on Green by Bosh was a solid no-call, however that CLEAR FOUL by Ray Allen on the Ginobili drive was completely disregarded! That is total blasphemy!

Papa Stern, the refs etc. all deserve a trophy for the magnificent theater they pulled out there.

I wonder how long this thread stays open until one of Lebron's mistresses like Hawkeye or ManRam close this.

:sigh:

diu9leilomo
06-19-2013, 12:38 AM
manu travel before he got hit

4milesperday
David Stern told the Spurs to miss clutch free-trows and Ray Allen to make that 3

tr4shb0t
not allowed to post the truth on this forum. heat bandwagon admin closes thread. such a great site btw.

still1ballin
06-19-2013, 12:42 AM
I am in loss for words. Spurs gave it away, but you have to call that foul on that play!

Chronz
06-19-2013, 12:43 AM
right because no calls went against Miami tonight.

lakers4sho
06-19-2013, 12:44 AM
I thought you're only allowed to review 3 pointers on TOs?

Ultimately, this loss falls on Pop though.

Nick O
06-19-2013, 12:45 AM
lol you're so right. stren clearly bribed manu to play like *** hole... they missed clutch free throws and turned the ball over.. the refs werent even that bad .say whatever you like the spurs blew it.

bholly
06-19-2013, 12:46 AM
Ball in hands:
http://i.imgur.com/frZRSS9.jpg

Step 1:
http://i.imgur.com/P78m12i.jpg

Step 2:
http://i.imgur.com/ZKeAnTJ.jpg

Step 3:
http://i.imgur.com/h8sPg4t.jpg

None of the contact before the third step was a foul. Play should've been called a travel.

tr4shb0t
06-19-2013, 12:48 AM
nba doesn't call travels. you could easily point out several by both teams

Dade County
06-19-2013, 12:52 AM
I hope this open Lbj eyes... he thought he could keep the game close, and just win with ease at the end. Lbj was looking silly at the refs, and they just turned their backs to him.

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 12:52 AM
I believe that last block on Green by Bosh was a solid no-call, however that CLEAR FOUL by Ray Allen on the Ginobili drive was completely disregarded! That is total blasphemy!

Papa Stern, the refs etc. all deserve a trophy for the magnificent theater they pulled out there.

I wonder how long this thread stays open until one of Lebron's mistresses like Hawkeye or ManRam close this.

It should be closed and you should be hit with a Ban in all honesty. Its trolling/Baiting and you know of the policy

jerellh528
06-19-2013, 12:53 AM
not allowed to post the truth on this forum. heat bandwagon admin closes thread. such a great site btw.

Hawkeye?

archdevil84
06-19-2013, 12:54 AM
God sent a message to the refs. thats what happened

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 12:56 AM
It should be closed and you should be hit with a Ban in all honesty. Its trolling/Baiting and you know of the policy

What brand of tissues do you use to wipe your tears away?

Buzzkill007
06-19-2013, 12:57 AM
manu travel before he got hit

This.

Hate the Heat but the refs gave the Spurs more of the advantage tonight. No need to blame the refs, Spurs didnt close when they had the chance. Its on the Spurs mainly Manu and Pops.

Nick O
06-19-2013, 12:58 AM

always choose puffs plus. it has lotion

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 12:59 AM

Thanks for making my point. ...You are a big reason why the NBA forum is the way it is because you and others do nothing but troll or hate on one player/Team... Instead of enjoying a great game and a great finals and giving insight you rather look for trouble and feed other trolls... I will cry tears of Joy and use bounty to wipe my tears of Joy away when you get the Ban Hammer. When you come back please try to bring more to the forum and stop acting like a child

Teeboy1487
06-19-2013, 12:59 AM
I thought Ginobli traveled or those were some ****ing amazing "Euro Steps" he was takin'. Good no call. Never let the refs decide the game. The players should. The Spurs made some unSpur like mistakes tonight across the board. First, why not call TO and have Parker in the game for that crucial end of the game sequence? The Spurs had a time out and Ginobili went too early imo. The Spurs lost the game because they choked.

still1ballin
06-19-2013, 01:00 AM
Biggest choke job in the history of the NBA

:facepalm:

RLundi
06-19-2013, 01:02 AM
OP is trolling.

Also Manu traveled.

b@llhog24
Ball in hands:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

None of the contact before the third step was a foul. Play should've been called a travel.

This.

LakersMaster24
Caw caw.

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:03 AM
Oh I am sorry, I can't ride Miami's bandwagon and my vagina doesn't go all wet when he makes a ****ing layup or something. Not everyone can be a nice little girl, and like everyone and love everyone.

I hate anyone that is not a sixer.... I just respect and Enjoy what certain great players bring to the game of basketball... Lebron is that good though... Why should I hate on him or anyone? I hated Kobe in his prime but he was amazing to watch... I enjoyed how he played the game as well. I cant understand how people who love this sport can hate a lebron James instead of enjoying what will likely be a top 3 player ever and maybe the goat.

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 01:05 AM
I hate anyone that is not a sixer.... I just respect and Enjoy what certain great players bring to the game of basketball... Lebron is that good though... Why should I hate on him or anyone? I hated Kobe in his prime but he was amazing to watch... I enjoyed how he played the game as well. I cant understand how people who love this sport can hate a lebron James instead of enjoying what will likely be a top 3 player ever and maybe the goat.

I am done here :laugh:

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:05 AM
I find it even more sad that guys like Hawk/Avenged who like Basketball cant even enjoy game threads because they have to patrol and ban people that are mature enough to know better but still rather act like children.... Its a game and an internet forum...RELAX.

koreancabbage
06-19-2013, 01:06 AM

thanks goodness. it took an outrageous comment, like yours, to get you outta here. that was easy.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-19-2013, 01:07 AM
I think you have it wrong. Manu traveled and I dont even think he was fouled. Bosh jumped straight into Green. But even if they call it he would have had to make 3 free throws. And the Spurs were showing that may be a tall task just to send it to double overtime. Heat won fare and square. Pop messed up at the beginning of the 4th with that lineup though.

The worst call of the night was at the end of overtime where Green knocked the ball off Lebron and Lebron practically did a juggling act as he dropped it out of bounds with the ref standing right there only to say Heat ball. Thank goodness for replay

Twins Fanatic
06-19-2013, 01:08 AM

Good

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:09 AM

how can you enjoy watching Lebron play. All he does is moan about calls. There were just plays that were so blatant to the eye that it wasnt a foul but you always see him moaning about it.The guy always uses his off hand to push people off to get layups. Hes an athletic freak, but the only downfall are the dumb fans that constantly compare him to Jordan. When LEbron starts to lose a little athleticism/ speed and start taking more jumpshots like kobe your really going to watch him struggle.

shep33
06-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Popovich screwed that up in the closing seconds. Love the dude, but the Spurs should be the 2013 Champs if it wasn't for his errors

KniCks4LiFe
06-19-2013, 01:10 AM
100% a foul on that last play

http://oi40.tinypic.com/9t07cy.jpg

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 01:11 AM

Thank you.

Teeboy1487
06-19-2013, 01:11 AM
I think you have it wrong. Manu traveled and I dont even think he was fouled. Bosh jumped straight into Green. But even if they call it he would have had to make 3 free throws. And the Spurs were showing that may be a tall task just to send it to double overtime. Heat won fare and square. Pop messed up at the beginning of the 4th with that lineup though.

The worst call of the night was at the end of overtime where Green knocked the ball off Lebron and Lebron practically did a juggling act as he dropped it out of bounds with the ref standing right there only to say Heat ball. Thank goodness for replayI agree. That was the worst call but replayed solved that. I thought the officiating was pretty decent. The Spurs choked the game away and they have nobody to blame, but themselves.

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:12 AM
how can you enjoy watching Lebron play. All he does is moan about calls. There were just plays that were so blatant to the eye that it wasnt a foul but you always see him moaning about it.The guy always uses his off hand to push people off to get layups. Hes an athletic freak, but the only downfall are the dumb fans that constantly compare him to Jordan. When LEbron starts to lose a little athleticism/ speed and start taking more jumpshots like kobe your really going to watch him struggle.

He will always be big and strong and can use that to his advantage. He should never rely on his jumper and if he loses anything can always rely more on his amazing passing ability and all around game

lakerfan85
06-19-2013, 01:12 AM

He will not be a top 3 player.. Of course me giving my opinion will result in you saying that I am trolling..

KniCks4LiFe
06-19-2013, 01:14 AM
Thank you.

You're Welcome homie.

My apologies to whoever I nearly grill'd in that GT about that clear foul.

LakersMaster24
He will always be big and strong and can use that to his advantage. He should never rely on his jumper and if he loses anything can always rely more on his amazing passing ability and all around game

Look at Ron Artest, he is "big and strong" but had a major drop off once he hit 30. Being big and strong is not the same as being big strong fast and athletic.

More-Than-Most
He will not be a top 3 player.. Of course me giving my opinion will result in you saying that I am trolling..

Not at all... He could have a KB type injury tomorrow and you would be right. That is not trolling... Saying he will never be a top 15 player would be trolling because he is already that.... If he continues this play and stays healthy goat status could easily be up for grabs

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:15 AM
Look at Ron Artest, he is "big and strong" but had a major drop off once he hit 30. Being big and strong is not the same as being big strong fast and athletic.

First mistake...Comparing a prime artest to a prime James.

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 01:16 AM
Whatever. This forum has no logic.

Support Kobe or the Lakers: Homer, Kobephile

Support Lebron: Classy poster.

lakerfan85
Not at all... He could have a KB type injury tomorrow and you would be right. That is not trolling... Saying he will never be a top 15 player would be trolling because he is already that.... If he continues this play and stays healthy goat status could easily be up for grabs

He will never be better than MJ..

Khri
Ball in hands:

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

Thank you. :clap:

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:19 AM
False, I am bringing up an example of how a "Strong and big" player is ineffective. Use your brain.

Again he is on another level than artest ever was in oh so many way... Comparing his size and using Artest as an example is silly because James is all around better... Even if other things goes he has more than strength and size...His basketball ability is insane and he also has great vision. You telling people to use their brain is hilarious when you are comparing size/Strengths and how James will be without factoring in his ability and all around game

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:20 AM
Look at the other link, fool.

Now calling people fools because you do not agree....That is called acting like a child.

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:20 AM

being big and strong yes you can always be, but at some point a big guy will lose speed. He won't be able to beat people off the dribble and will settle for more jumpers later on. My point is that he doesnt have a reliable jumpshot like jordan or kobe. Lebron shoots high percentages because 1. most of the shots are in the paint and close to the basket 2. Because he is quick for a big most defenders give him space and lots of it. Making those jump shots mostly uncontested. He does have good court vision, and no doubt a fine player, but the comparisons to jordan or even kobe should stop.

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:21 AM
being big and strong yes you can always be, but at some point a big guy will lose speed. He won't be able to beat people off the dribble and will settle for more jumpers later on. My point is that he doesnt have a reliable jumpshot like jordan or kobe. Lebron shoots high percentages because 1. most of the shots are in the paint and close to the basket 2. Because he is quick for a big most defenders give him space and lots of it. Making those jump shots mostly uncontested. He does have good court vision, and no doubt a fine player, but the comparisons to jordan or even kobe should stop.

The comparisons to Jordan right now should stop and I agree... I also agree the comparison to Kobe should stop because James to me is actually better.

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 01:23 AM
Now calling people fools because you do not agree....That is called acting like a child.

How old are you, Captain Maturity?

More-Than-Most
06-19-2013, 01:24 AM
How old are you, Captain Maturity?

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 01:25 AM

Well, I really hope that I am never a 28-year old with 63 thousand posts on a sports forum.

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:27 AM
The comparisons to Jordan right now should stop and I agree... I also agree the comparison to Kobe should stop because James to me is actually better.

I don't watch much of Kobe, but i did watch a lot of jordan being a knicks fan. He torched us in critical games. The thing about kobe and lebron is that Kobe cannot overpower but hes smooth in the lane, and also has the ability to hit really tough fade aways consistently. Lebron is like a train that goes into the lane and either draws fouls or make layups. He can occasionally hit the three or a deep 2, but i think we can agree that most of his shots are within the paint. Lebron is in terms a more willing passer. See the thing is Lebron wants to get his teammates involved while kobe has a killer instinct and mentality of wanting to take over the game by himself. I think its too difficult to say that Lebron is already better when Kobe has accomplished so much more being older. Will Lebron have a better career than Kobe, thats yet to be determined, but saying Lebron is already better ... that's a stretch

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Theres nothing that Lebron is done that kobe hasn't, but there are plenty that kobe has and lebron hasnt

More-Than-Most
I don't watch much of Kobe, but i did watch a lot of jordan being a knicks fan. He torched us in critical games. The thing about kobe and lebron is that Kobe cannot overpower but hes smooth in the lane, and also has the ability to hit really tough fade aways consistently. Lebron is like a train that goes into the lane and either draws fouls or make layups. He can occasionally hit the three or a deep 2, but i think we can agree that most of his shots are within the paint. Lebron is in terms a more willing passer. See the thing is Lebron wants to get his teammates involved while kobe has a killer instinct and mentality of wanting to take over the game by himself. I think its too difficult to say that Lebron is already better when Kobe has accomplished so much more being older. Will Lebron have a better career than Kobe, thats yet to be determined, but saying Lebron is already better ... that's a stretch

I have 0 issues with this post and please keep posting in the NBA forum... This is great logic in a sad sad thread man... Good Job :clap:

Im_in_Mia_bish
bad calls both ways.

/discussion

naps
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM
Kobephiles are in suicide mode now!!! How does it tastes like girls?

OceanSpray
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM
Even if Gibobili didn't travel, Ray Allen got ball and at that point, his hands are part of the ball. As for the arm hittin Ginobili, what? Ginobili traveled because he was out of control and thus Allen's arm getting hit.

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:33 AM

I'm not a laker fan, but its 5 to 1.Their dynasty was built, yours was bought. I dont know what you have to brag about

LakersMaster24
06-19-2013, 01:35 AM
Even if Gibobili didn't travel, Ray Allen got ball and at that point, his hands are part of the ball. As for the arm hittin Ginobili, what? Ginobili traveled because he was out of control and thus Allen's arm getting hit.

Check the foul on Bosh on that last shot. Bosh clearly hits Green's left wrist.

bootypants
parker had two easy flops in the last few minutes, duncan rock bottomed bosh aswell.....

ThunderousDemon

Yes, we are all Kobephiles, whatever the **** that means.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:37 AM
I believe Wade caused ginobli to lose the ball..
Ray Allen literally had nothing to do with it, because you have to have possession of the ball in the first place, by the time ginobli took his "4th step and jumped" the ball was out of his hands.

thats all. now if you want to discuss green's foul on lebron or the other no calls on lebrons drives throughout the game, than id be sure to take this seriously. but to focus on only one end of the game and not look at all the plays is just... stupid.

ThunderousDemon
06-19-2013, 01:38 AM
That's the thing with some of these heat fans here, you disagree with them and they become defensive and tell you that you're a hater and a Kobephile. :laugh2:

Every response is, "hater" or "Kobephile".

fadahway
06-19-2013, 01:39 AM
Yo make a remix of red red wine!! Whine whine whine!!!!!

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-19-2013, 01:42 AM
That's the thing with some of these heat fans here, you disagree with them and they become defensive and tell you that you're a hater and a Kobephile. :laugh2:

Yawn.. 2 sides of a coin bro.
keep it moving..

macc
06-19-2013, 01:43 AM
The refs didn't win/lose this game for either team. Both teams had their chances. Any unbias fan can see this. I thought the refs did a great job this game. They let them play. Fans are as bad as players when it comes to complaining about the refs.

OceanSpray
06-19-2013, 01:44 AM
Lakersmaster, Bosh went straight up and Green's fadeaway three caused his arm to hit Bosh. Refs saw that and they didn't see enough of Bosh's doing that caused it.

Sadds The Gr8
06-19-2013, 01:45 AM

fixed

cmellofan15
06-19-2013, 01:50 AM
i'm not sure why Lakers fans are rooting for the spurs. they just swept them not to long ago..

I'm a nuggets fan and I hate the spurs for bouncing us in the first round a while back

KniCks4LiFe
06-19-2013, 01:53 AM
no matter what side you're on. It's a foul. Danny Green should have been awarded 3 shots. IDK how they missed it. It was a foul. Fact.

Max.This
06-19-2013, 01:54 AM
i'm not sure why Lakers fans are rooting for the spurs. they just swept them not to long ago..

I'm a nuggets fan and I hate the spurs for bouncing us in the first round a while back

Step 2 is a foul btw. For one he impeded his movement , not to mention his left hand was shielding him from moving forward. Step 3 was when he swiped at the hand/ball. There was more then enough contact on that play.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-19-2013, 01:55 AM

So only Laker fans are rooting for the Spurs? I'm pretty sure I have seen Warrior and Grizzly fans rooting for the Spurs as well. Why do people always care who Laker fans root for? are the Spurs not way more likeable than Miami?

naps
06-19-2013, 01:58 AM
I'm not a laker fan, but its 5 to 1.Their dynasty was built, yours was bought. I dont know what you have to brag about

And what difference does it make? Are you mad that Riley got them all...discounted? Haters like you come out with all the complains when Miami wins. Are you saying your team wouldn't take LeBron Wade and Bosh in their primes if they wanted to come? Or the Spurs wouldn't? Exactly!

WadeCounty
06-19-2013, 02:01 AM

gtfo with that ***** play!!!!!!!!! if ANYTHING it was already on the release and on that angle you can also debate green trying to push bosh's arm out of the way so he could take the shot. That's like saying the Lebron steal with 40 seconds left that resulted in a turn over to give the spurs back the ball should have been a foul on green because he "touched" the hand lebron uses to gather the ball. It's a ***** touch play that wasn't called all game stop looking for an excuse for the spurs loss

naps
06-19-2013, 02:01 AM

Look who's talking. When Miami lose it's all great and fair. No complains. But as soon as Miami wins you guys go on suicide mode. Why? And why are some specific kobephiles seem so desperate?

enitialdee
06-19-2013, 02:03 AM
Lakers fan starting a tread complaining about the ref, are you effing serious????

Max.This
06-19-2013, 02:04 AM
And what difference does it make? Are you mad that Riley got them all...discounted? Haters like you come out with all the complains when Miami wins. Are you saying your team wouldn't take LeBron Wade and Bosh in their primes if they wanted to come? Or the Spurs wouldn't? Exactly!

Who's mad? I'm not the one calling you a hater, dont brand me if you dont know me. I could give two ***** about what Riley does or what the HEAT does. I'm saying you have nothing to brag about buddy. You walk around here like a panzy with your panties up ur rear end boasting the HEAT. Take it down a notch and stop being so sensitive

naps
06-19-2013, 02:05 AM

Because they are scared that LeBron might win it. They are more of LeBron haters than Lakers fans. Actually, nothing is wrong with rooting for the Spurs and I do respect people like Avenged, Shep, Bruno etc even if they root for Spurs or whatever team plays the Heat because they don't have any agenda like most of these kobephiles who act all good and fair when Miami loses BUT cry, complain, and create troll threads when Miami wins.

Max.This
06-19-2013, 02:06 AM
Look who's talking. When Miami lose it's all great and fair. No complains. But as soon as Miami wins you guys go on suicide mode. Why? And why are some specific kobephiles seem so desperate?

So what the hell do you do or HEAt fans do when you guys lose, cry conspiracy and blame refs. It just so happens on this day, your team is on the receiving end. Why the hell can you punks do it on any given day the HEAT lose, but its wrong for other people to do it when you guys win?

ThunderousDemon
06-19-2013, 02:07 AM

Of course, we want the Heat to lose, duh.

Suicide mode? :confused:

What's a kobephile? You say that a lot.

cmellofan15
06-19-2013, 02:07 AM
So only Laker fans are rooting for the Spurs? I'm pretty sure I have seen Warrior and Grizzly fans rooting for the Spurs as well. Why do people always care who Laker fans root for? are the Spurs not way more likeable than Miami?

well considering this thread is plagued with Lakers fans bashing the Heat I decided to point out the Lakers fans. I don't see any Warriors' or Grizzlies'* fans being obnoxious or bashing the Heat and their fans right now. that's why I pointed out the Lakers fans, because most of the ones posting right now are so caught up in their hate for LeBron that it seems they forgot who just murdered them a few rounds ago. I'd see no reason to hate LeBron or the Heat from a Lakers fans POV considering they've never gotten a significant win or impeded on the Lakers success while the Spurs have done the exact opposite. But then again maybe it's more personal than that, I don't know, but it all seems pretty silly to me. But this in no way is directed at you because you seem to stand clear of any bashing or obnoxious posting from what I've seen. but yeah, boo Spurs.

Iron24th
06-19-2013, 02:09 AM
Because they are scared that LeBron might win it. They are more of LeBron haters than Lakers fans. Actually, nothing is wrong with rooting for the Spurs and I do respect people like Avenged, Shep, Bruno etc even if they root for Spurs or whatever team plays the Heat because they don't have any agenda like most of these kobephiles who act all good and fair when Miami loses BUT cry, complain, and create troll threads when Miami wins.

that's some heat fans like you who are obsessed with "eveybody hates lebron", most of us don't care about lebron, I root for the spurs cause the're the best winning team with the Lakers the past decade and they deserve to win one more before timmy retires, nobody cares about miami or lebron, face it man.

naps
06-19-2013, 02:09 AM
I'm saying you have nothing to brag about buddy.

And where the **** did I brag here? WTF are you talking about? On that note, ofcourse, I can brag if my team wins the championship because that gives me the right to brag. Who are you to tell me what rights I have or not? You defines the rules and classes for who can brag? Good lord!

naps
06-19-2013, 02:10 AM
So what the hell do you do or HEAt fans do when you guys lose, cry conspiracy and blame refs. It just so happens on this day, your team is on the receiving end. Why the hell can you punks do it on any given day the HEAT lose, but its wrong for other people to do it when you guys win?

Show me where and how many. if any, conspiracy threads are created by Heat fans. Oh you can't because you don't the facts. Is this a coincidence so many Heat bash threads are here made by kobephiles? Stop acting innocent.

naps
06-19-2013, 02:11 AM
Of course, we want the Heat to lose, duh.

Suicide mode? :confused:

What's a kobephile? You say that a lot.

Look in the mirror. Trust me you'll know it.

WadeCounty
06-19-2013, 02:12 AM
gtfo with that ***** play!!!!!!!!! if ANYTHING it was already on the release and on that angle you can also debate green trying to push bosh's arm out of the way so he could take the shot. That's like saying the Lebron steal with 40 seconds left that resulted in a turn over to give the spurs back the ball should have been a foul on green because he "touched" the hand lebron uses to gather the ball. It's a ***** touch play that wasn't called all game stop looking for an excuse for the spurs loss

I'm going to requote myself just because after looking at this pic for like the 20th time I finally notice the body contact instead of the lame wrist excuse the picture has. He did hit all body before he even touched the ball so I could see why they might call that a foul

Max.This
06-19-2013, 02:13 AM
And where the **** did I brag here? WTF are you talking about? On that note, ofcourse, I can brag if my team wins the championship because that gives me the right to brag. Who are you to tell me what rights I have or not? You defines the rules and classes for who can brag? Good lord!

You can do as you please, but its a shame the stigma you put on HEAT fans.

naps
06-19-2013, 02:15 AM
that's some heat fans like you who are obsessed with "eveybody hates lebron", most of us don't care about lebron, I root for the spurs cause the're the best winning team with the Lakers the past decade and they deserve to win one more before timmy retires, nobody cares about miami or lebron, face it man.

You make me laugh. First of all, I never said everybody hates LeBron. I have no problem whatsoever with people rooting for Spurs and against the Heat. I even named some of Lakers fans who root against the Heat but I respect them.
Oh nobody "deserve" anything until they win it all. GTFO with this BS! If you can't beat all, you just don't deserve it. That's why it's called competition.
And as for you, oh you care a lot about LeBron and Heat. More so than you Kobe. Your posts prove it. FACE IT!

ThunderousDemon
06-19-2013, 02:15 AM
Look in the mirror. Trust me you'll know it.

Yes, of course, but what I was asking from you was to give me the definition, how do you determine if somebody is that made-up word that you say a lot.

It seems you only use it if they disagree with you.

naps
06-19-2013, 02:17 AM
You can do as you please, but its a shame the stigma you put on HEAT fans.

I love how you skipped my post where I asked you to prove your claim "Miami fans create conspiracy threads when they lose". What happened to that? Are you slapping yourself for making a blind call?

naps
06-19-2013, 02:20 AM
Yes, of course, but what I was asking from you was to give me the definition, how do you determine if somebody is that made-up word that you say a lot.

Nope. It's not a made up word by me. Just google (https://www.google.com/search?q=kobephiles&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a) it. A lot of other people disagree with me none of them are kobephiles. It's a special clan which you are a part of.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-19-2013, 02:27 AM
well considering this thread is plagued with Lakers fans bashing the Heat I decided to point out the Lakers fans. I don't see any Warriors' or Grizzlies'* fans being obnoxious or bashing the Heat and their fans right now. that's why I pointed out the Lakers fans, because most of the ones posting right now are so caught up in their hate for LeBron that it seems they forgot who just murdered them a few rounds ago. I'd see no reason to hate LeBron or the Heat from a Lakers fans POV considering they've never gotten a significant win or impeded on the Lakers success while the Spurs have done the exact opposite. But then again maybe it's more personal than that, I don't know, but it all seems pretty silly to me. But this in no way is directed at you because you seem to stand clear of any bashing or obnoxious posting from what I've seen. but yeah, boo Spurs.

Two things. First of all there have only been 9 Laker posters in the thread and only 3 of them complaining about the refs or bashing the Heat. 6 of us were saying the calls were legit and the Heat deserved to win. Go check for yourself.

Second of all the Lakers would have been smashed by anyone they faced due to who they could put on the floor. Why would we be upset with the Spurs? They are a classy team with likeable guys. Plus the Lakers have kind of had the upper hand vs them the past 13 years. If they constantly had beat us, I bet there would be some more animosity.

THE GIPPER
06-19-2013, 02:27 AM

I stopped reading right there. You dont even know what the **** blasphemy means.

naps
06-19-2013, 02:28 AM

Nope. It's not a made up word by me. Just google (https://www.google.com/search?q=kobephiles&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a) it. A lot of other people disagree with me none of them are kobephiles. It's a special clan which you are a part of.

ThunderousDemon
06-19-2013, 02:28 AM

Yep, it's as I thought, a made-up word from you that you have no definition of at all.

The people who disagree with you are labeled by you as either a hater or a kobephile.

Rush
06-19-2013, 02:29 AM
This does not need it's own thread. If you want to talk about this subject, talk about it in the GDT. And stop insulting.