PDA

View Full Version : King James is already crowning the Heat.

Longhornfan1234
06-18-2013, 01:05 PM
http://deadspin.com/lebrons-new-shoe-refers-to-him-as-a-two-time-champion-514040363

I love the confidence.

D-Leethal
06-18-2013, 01:09 PM
At least it didn't say 7.

Longhornfan1234
06-18-2013, 01:17 PM
At least it didn't say 7.

That would be lame.

Minimal
06-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Confidence or conspiracy?

Dade County
06-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Confidence or conspiracy?

Two easy :laugh2:

FYL_McVeezy
06-18-2013, 01:35 PM
Well I mean....it's not like he's telling a lie.

Heat in 7

TestedWest
06-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Not sure on the relevancy of the report, but if true, Lebron really ****ed up here.

FYL_McVeezy
06-18-2013, 01:37 PM
What's worse...this or Jet getting a tat of the championship trophy before the season started?

ghettosean
I don't think he realizes it yet but his cockiness is his biggest weakness... He needs to focus on the present but just like on the 1st day he came to Miami he did his not 1, not 2, not 3 nonesense and this is no different. This guy is mentally weak!

unleashthebeast
I seriously doubt this is true. Seriously

But Jason Terry did something much worse 2 years ago, and the tattoo paid off. Maybe this will help him :shrug:

Yes, I'm being sarcastic

8kobe24
06-18-2013, 01:38 PM
Fuel for the Spurs.

TestedWest
06-18-2013, 01:41 PM
You would think he learned by now. Deff fuel for the Spurs.

lamzoka
06-18-2013, 01:43 PM
thats some ugly *** fingers lol

he gon learn today (kevin hart voice)

Utd7
06-18-2013, 01:44 PM
He better have a Jordanesque performance tonight then.

8kobe24
06-18-2013, 01:44 PM
http://deadspin.com/lebrons-new-shoe-refers-to-him-as-a-two-time-champion-514040363

I love the confidence.

A little premature coronation much? He can brag all he wants once the final buzzer has sounded and if the heat wins 4-3. All this does is get the Spurs riled up.

Utd7
06-18-2013, 01:45 PM

PhillyFaninLA
06-18-2013, 01:49 PM
You know those shirts and hat that say the year, team name, and champs, those are printed prior the to final game...true story....they don't magically appear right when the confetti falls...this is a shoe advertisement, premature yes but so what.

PhillyFaninLA
06-18-2013, 01:52 PM
Maybe you should focus more on loving and respecting your team and players then hating on others....I would rather root for the Sixers than spend my time and energy on hating a player. Its a bit sad.

Lets try and be orginal with topics and not focus on love/hate for Kobe and Lebron. I have to wonder if this was found by someone that was on deadspin because they wanted to be or because they were googling about Lebron.

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 01:54 PM
You know those shirts and hat that say the year, team name, and champs, those are printed prior the to final game...true story....they don't magically appear right when the confetti falls...this is a shoe advertisement, premature yes but so what.

This is Game 6, and he's down 3-2. Those shirts havent even been printed yet unless they say Spurs 2013 NBA Champs. You dont see Timmy wearing shoes that say 5 time champion, this is just typical lebron.. If the heat lose Lebron will just say "thats ok, I get to wake up tomorrow and be Lebron still, while all of you have to live your crappy lives".. The guy continues to be a HUGE tool bag.

PhillyFaninLA
06-18-2013, 01:56 PM
This is Game 6, and he's down 3-2. Those shirts havent even been printed yet unless they say Spurs 2013 NBA Champs. You dont see Timmy wearing shoes that say 5 time champion, this is just typical lebron.. If the heat lose Lebron will just say "thats ok, I get to wake up tomorrow and be Lebron still, while all of you have to live your crappy lives".. The guy continues to be a HUGE tool bag.

I don't think Lebron thinks about us at all. Why spend so much time hating on someone, why do you want to do that with your time and energy. I'd be surprised if those shirts and hats aren't printed already..its a pretty big job, especially to stock stores with them if they win takes more than a day or two.

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 01:58 PM
I don't think Lebron thinks about us at all. Why spend so much time hating on someone, why do you want to do that with your time and energy. I'd be surprised if those shirts and hats aren't printed already..its a pretty big job, especially to stock stores with them if they win takes more than a day or two.

I get payed to do it

Htownballa1622
06-18-2013, 02:00 PM

Yeah, I think I saw that they print both teams winning shirts. The team that loses get their shirts sent away to a place as a donation where they are never seen again.

amos1er
06-18-2013, 02:01 PM
Wow. What a cocky bastard. Serve him right to lose tonights game and have to discontinue all those shoes.

colinskik
06-18-2013, 02:04 PM
I get payed to do it

Good thing you get paid to do something that doesn't involve spelling.

JeremiahWing
06-18-2013, 02:06 PM
Terrible.

And he wonders why no one likes him?

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 02:07 PM
Good thing you get paid to do something that doesn't involve spelling.

Great story, compelling and rich

JeremiahWing
06-18-2013, 02:08 PM
I seriously TRY to like him because I know how unique his talent is, but this kind of thing just makes it impossible...

ElChinoLatino
06-18-2013, 02:08 PM
What's worse...this or Jet getting a tat of the championship trophy before the season started?

Well see by the end of the Finals. At least Jet came through with his promise.

colinskik
06-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Great story, compelling and rich

That ain't no story there, bud. Thems the facts.

Heediot
06-18-2013, 02:15 PM
Shoe says Z time Champion to me.

It might not even be his own shoe BTW. People are so quick to be judgmental and take people down on PSD.

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 02:15 PM
That ain't no story there, bud. Thems the facts.

I'm here to rip Lebron.. Not get in an argument with you over spelling.

D-Leethal
06-18-2013, 02:16 PM
I don't really mind this - its self motivation. He is just a freakin' idiot for taking a pic and leaking it out.

8kobe24
06-18-2013, 02:20 PM
I don't really mind this - its self motivation. He is just a freakin' idiot for taking a pic and leaking it out.

this.

LionsFan..LOL
06-18-2013, 02:20 PM
2x Olympic gold champion :p

ghettosean
06-18-2013, 02:22 PM

Come on are you serious?!? You think he's an idiot for this???? Don't forget this the same guy who said not 1, not 2, not 3 all the way to 7 infront of a bunch of camera's... Then when Dirk had the flu he made fun of him/mocked him blatantly with Wade infront of a bunch of media camera's and then went on to lose against the Mavs.

I actually think he's getting a bit better than worse... LOL

Jdawg
06-18-2013, 02:24 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c

Here's the video in case y'all forgot what a douche Lebron is.

colinskik
06-18-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm here to rip Lebron.. Not get in an argument with you over spelling.

Oh, my bad. I thought you came to this thread to tell everyone you get "payed to hate," which you never explained, so it remains meaningless.

Jdawg
06-18-2013, 02:27 PM
"After we go hard in practice, the games will be easy. " Lebron is a douchebag human who just happens to be physically gifted at basketball.

Pierzynski4Prez
06-18-2013, 02:27 PM

This isn't championship shirts though made by the NBA or Reebok or whoever. If I read it correctly, its his shoe, his brand. He likely chooses most everything that goes on the shoe, and something like this I guarantee he has to approve before it gets printed on there.

ghettosean
06-18-2013, 02:30 PM

Dude if your going to mention that then you might as well include him making fun of Dirk in the finals because he was sick.... He's just that much of a DOUCHE BAG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 02:39 PM

LOL.. The Jordan response to Lebrons commericail is the greatest.. Just owned him

Jdawg
06-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Dude if your going to mention that then you might as well include him making fun of Dirk in the finals because he was sick.... He's just that much of a DOUCHE BAG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOXKha7uL4

Don't forget about this....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZCwb6Mf5aE&feature=related

Minimal
06-18-2013, 02:45 PM
I don't really see what is wrong with this. This is risky confidence, but until he lost the finals, he is not looking stupid for me. If he is gonna wear those shoes during the game, I think this will be really motivational for him to drive hard and get the win.

akesh99
06-18-2013, 02:50 PM
Lebron needs to get his head out of his *** and focus on playing ball. He's too concerned with the glamour of being in the finals than actually winning. Thats what will separate him from the MJ's of the game.

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't really see what is wrong with this. This is risky confidence, but until he lost the finals, he is not looking stupid for me. If he is gonna wear those shoes during the game, I think this will be really motivational for him to drive hard and get the win.

Weird a heat fan has no problem with Lebrons arrogance.. Who woulda thunk it?.. The guy can do no wrong in ur book.

ILMindState
06-18-2013, 02:56 PM
You do realize Nike designs his shoes and not him right?

ghettosean
06-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Don't forget about this....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZCwb6Mf5aE&feature=related

I already complimented someone today on the best PSD sig but I didn't see yours that's pretty awesome dude!

****ing spectacular actually!

PhillyFaninLA
06-18-2013, 02:57 PM
This isn't championship shirts though made by the NBA or Reebok or whoever. If I read it correctly, its his shoe, his brand. He likely chooses most everything that goes on the shoe, and something like this I guarantee he has to approve before it gets printed on there.

And it would be printed early so he could release it day after they win if they win.

Jdawg
LOL.. The Jordan response to Lebrons commericail is the greatest.. Just owned him

Cleveland's response was nice too

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JePsAkAD7DU&feature=related

Minimal
Weird a heat fan has no problem with Lebrons arrogance.. Who woulda thunk it?.. The guy can do no wrong in ur book.
I might be a bit biased.
If he can back his words up by his play, I have absolutely no problem with it. If they lose the finals, he'll look stupid and unprofessional. I look it as a confidence booster, the only thing he shouldn't have done is bringing this whole thing into the masses.

Jdawg
06-18-2013, 02:59 PM
I already complimented someone today on the best PSD sig but I didn't see yours that's pretty awesome dude!

****ing spectacular actually!

Thanks bro! It gave me chills first time I saw it.

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 02:59 PM

You do realize Lebron wears the shoes, not nike right?

Slug3
06-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Wait, did Lebron post this picture? Or is this a picture of a shoe design that got posted?

I mean they already have Miami heat shirts and SA Spurs shirts that are printed with their name on it and them being champions as well.

LoveMeOrHateMe
06-18-2013, 03:02 PM

You do notice he has to agree to the design right?

ghettosean
06-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Honestly I'm starting to think Lebron James is the Forest Gump of basketball

PhillyFaninLA
06-18-2013, 03:06 PM
Question who realesed the photo and what confirmation is there that it is Lebron's hand in the photo?

I'm seriously asking

ghettosean
06-18-2013, 03:13 PM
Question who realesed the photo and what confirmation is there that it is Lebron's hand in the photo?

I'm seriously asking

Let me honestly ask you one question before someone responds to this...

Would you be surprised or shocked if this is confirmed to be LBJ? I'm asking seriously would it really be a shocker?

3RDASYSTEM
06-18-2013, 03:16 PM

He's had WILT BIG DIPPERESQUE type playoff performances before

im sure he can handle that

JordansBulls
06-18-2013, 03:19 PM

Did he say something like this in 2011 after the finals?

Minimal
06-18-2013, 03:19 PM

I'm seriously asking
After doing some research on this subject. Here's what I got:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/pair-lebron-james-brand-nikes-already-calling-him-161113547.html
This is not LeBron, they guy is https://twitter.com/MrMarin88
Nike released the sneakers, no idea if it was confirmed by LeBron.
He is definitely not gonna wear them today.

JordansBulls
06-18-2013, 03:20 PM
He's had WILT BIG DIPPERESQUE type playoff performances before

im sure he can handle that

What do you mean? Have his numbers drop off in the playoffs.

lol, please
06-18-2013, 03:31 PM
lolPhillies is already crowning the Warriors. Big deal.

3Blueforyou
06-18-2013, 03:32 PM
The shoes aside, lebron need some type of filter from his brain to his mouth.

TrueFan420
06-18-2013, 03:41 PM

This the jet didnt tell anyone about it till after the fact

mjt20mik
06-18-2013, 03:45 PM
I seriously doubt this is true. Seriously

But Jason Terry did something much worse 2 years ago, and the tattoo paid off. Maybe this will help him :shrug:

Yes, I'm being sarcastic

He got one this year of the boston celtics logo with the trophy. lol

Jdawg
06-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Plus no one has mentioned yet the Jason Terry is a certified douche bag as well. I think it's fitting that him and Lebron have this type of thing in common.

Slug3
06-18-2013, 03:52 PM
Plus no one has mentioned yet the Jason Terry is a certified douche bag as well. I think it's fitting that him and Lebron have this type of thing in common.

There is no confirmation that this is even Lebron's doing. I mean hell I can go to nike.com and customize a lot of their shoes on there. Who is to say someone didn't do that?

sep11ie
06-18-2013, 03:54 PM
This makes me want to see him fail so much more. I hope he has a trash game.

Heediot
06-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Honestly I'm starting to think Lebron James is the Forest Gump of basketball

Forrest GUmp succeeds without even trying....

You are saying LEBron is dumd?

zn23
06-18-2013, 03:58 PM
LeBron's going to piss a lot of people off when the Heat win the title again...

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 04:00 PM
LeBron's going to piss a lot of people off when the Heat win the title again...

You sound pretty sure of urself...Go bet ur life savings on it to back it up

The Flash
06-18-2013, 04:10 PM
So thats LeBron's hand on LeBron's shoe in LeBron's picture on LeBron's Twitter because ...its convenient for all gas bags . Because there is no other proof but we continue to ignore facts because they're probably not what we'd like then to be . SMH

PhillyFaninLA
06-18-2013, 04:14 PM
After doing some research on this subject. Here's what I got:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/pair-lebron-james-brand-nikes-already-calling-him-161113547.html
This is not LeBron, they guy is https://twitter.com/MrMarin88
Nike released the sneakers, no idea if it was confirmed by LeBron.
He is definitely not gonna wear them today.

Thanks for finding that.

JoeBlessU
06-18-2013, 04:15 PM
So thats LeBron's hand on LeBron's shoe in LeBron's picture on LeBron's Twitter because ...its convenient for all gas bags . Because there is no other proof but we continue to ignore facts because they're probably not what we'd like then to be . SMH

Dude there is plenty of proof out there that Lebron is an arrogant tool bag who thinks because he was born with his talent, titles should be handed to him. See the youtube links above, its chalk full of Lebron D bag moments. Everyone assumes he would do this bcuz this is something he would do. Quit defending him, its pathetic

jerellh528
06-18-2013, 04:17 PM
Atleast he didn't say 8x nba champion. Not 5, not 6 not 7.

The Flash
06-18-2013, 04:19 PM
Dude there is plenty of proof out there that Lebron is an arrogant tool bag who thinks because he was born with his talent, titles should be handed to him. See the youtube links above, its chalk full of Lebron D bag moments. Everyone assumes he would do this bcuz this is something he would do. Quit defending him, its pathetic

Ok but the thread is about this specific matter, this shoe and I thought we should adress this exact subject without deviating to other things... What I was asking was for proof, which helps a lot with credibility ...

ChitownBears22
06-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Ok but the thread is about this specific matter, this shoe and I thought we should adress this exact subject without deviating to other things... What I was asking was for proof, which helps a lot with credibility ...

It's LeBron. Flame first, never ask questions later.

RiceOnTheRun
06-18-2013, 04:29 PM
It's probably just some preproduction. Like how they have Superbowl Champion shirts for both teams prepared before the Superbowl.

People making news out of nothing. This happens all the time with championship merchandise.

ghettosean
06-18-2013, 04:38 PM

Dude what are you talking about who cares if it's his hand or not it's his shoe the op didn't say look at his hand... No one is saying that except you...

We don't care about the black hand in the picture just the cockiness that he would sign off on a design saying that he's something he is not. This isn't the 1st time he has predicted how many times he would be a champion so this is nothing new. How many people are going to try and keep putting fires out for this guy he is a media disaster and continues to be one plain and simple.

ghettosean
06-18-2013, 04:42 PM
It's probably just some preproduction. Like how they have Superbowl Champion shirts for both teams prepared before the Superbowl.

People making news out of nothing. This happens all the time with championship merchandise.

Seriously???

I want some Tony Parker 4 time champion shoes tomorrow can you send me some links before he wins his 4th :facepalm:

GoldDustTwin
06-18-2013, 04:42 PM

If he needs a "shoe controversy" to motivate him in game 6 of an NBA final, he's as superficial and soft as I suspect he is.

The Flash
06-18-2013, 04:53 PM
It's a hater fest here! They're all out in force .

TeamSeattle
06-18-2013, 05:07 PM
LOL there is a picture of the other sneaker having the years 11-12 and 12-13. Talk about cockiness.

Jdawg
06-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Funny Lebron video.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=618256518187346&set=vb.215317338498946&type=2&theater

DChibes
06-18-2013, 05:33 PM
I don't think he realizes it yet but his cockiness is his biggest weakness... He needs to focus on the present but just like on the 1st day he came to Miami he did his not 1, not 2, not 3 nonesense and this is no different. This guy is mentally weak!

Finally someone on here that makes sense. Not only is LeBron arrogant as hell, or should I say "Hollywood as Hell (Thanks Joakim Noah), but he can never stand by his own words. Signs with the Heat, promises not 4, not 5, not 6", then wins ONE championship and says he has completed his goal. He is a Mental Midget and that my friends is why he will never be known as the GOAT...MJ you are safe.

Minimal
06-18-2013, 05:41 PM
Why is this still open? Thats not LeBron on the picture, Nike released the sneakers, there is no proof that LeBron approved it.
Lets just jump on the guy, not even knowing the truth, right?

chitownredbulls
06-18-2013, 06:07 PM
Spurs win tonight and dance all over south beach haha...

Peace heat fans...I'm out *****es...lol

Eg714
06-18-2013, 06:07 PM
It will be great if the spurs could pull out the win tonight.

8kobe24
06-18-2013, 06:18 PM
Really, marquee players that have their own shoes have input on what goes on the shoe. Whether it was marketing or not, it was a bad decision to leak photos claiming lebron is already a z-time champion. It doesn't matter if he leaked it, his camp, or nike...at the end of the day it makes him look bad. Why? because it's his brand. On top of that, Pop need not say 1 word to his team...just a photo of the shoe will be suffice to fire up his guys.

amos1er
06-18-2013, 06:21 PM
LOL there is a picture of the other sneaker having the years 11-12 and 12-13. Talk about cockiness.

Ridiculous.

Dude is way to cocky.

HeatDynasty1213
06-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Check my avatar, I crowned the Heat weeks ago and feel great about it. LeBron is gonna go out and get us this championship baby!!

amos1er
06-18-2013, 06:25 PM
It's a hater fest here! They're all out in force .

I love how everyone who has a legitimate criticism about Lebron is automatically a hater. Lebron had more hype than any other professional athlete in sports history, naturally he is going to face the most criticism when he doesn't measure up. Don't blame the people who point this out...blame Nike, Gatorade, Sprite, and ESPN for creating the impossible standards that no one, including Lebron, can ever hope to live up to.

HeatDynasty1213
06-18-2013, 06:26 PM
I love how everyone who has a legitimate criticism about Lebron is automatically a hater. Lebron had more hype than any other professional athlete in sports history, naturally he is going to face the most criticism when he doesn't measure up. Don't blame the people who point this out...blame Nike, Gatorade, Sprite, and ESPN for creating the impossible standards that no one including Lebron can ever hope to live up to.

Most criticisms aren't legitimate though, because he's such a hard guy to legitimately criticize. It's mostly just jealous haters.

amos1er
06-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Most criticisms aren't legitimate though, because he's such a hard guy to legitimately criticize. It's mostly just jealous haters.

Can you name one example of an illegitimate criticism these "jealous haters" have? Take this thread for example. Is it not a legit criticism to call Lebron cocky for signing off on shoes that call him a 2 time champion before he even finishes playing in the finals? I also don't understand what anyone would be jealous of anyways? One ring in 10 years is hardly a feat to be jealous of. Why do you think people make criticisms out of jealousy? Perhaps they are just annoyed that the media and a certain fan base overrate him tremendously. I feel a lot of the criticisms are legit.

8kobe24
06-18-2013, 06:39 PM
Check my avatar, I crowned the Heat weeks ago and feel great about it. LeBron is gonna go out and get us this championship baby!!

No offense, but you are merely a peasant in the King's kingdom. Why would anyone hate on you for crowning the heat champs weeks ago?

BklynKnicks3
06-18-2013, 07:16 PM
lmao tonight iam wearing my george gervin throwback. I never liked spurs but Lebron can make u cheer for anyone,

BklynKnicks3
06-18-2013, 07:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOQjwOOqmD8

lebron caught floppin again

Delrayhc
06-18-2013, 07:21 PM
lmao tonight iam wearing my george gervin throwback. I never liked spurs but Lebron can make u cheer for anyone,

Awesome , one question though. Are you right handed or left handed ?

kubernetes
06-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Meh, it's just a pair of shoes, probably there for personal motivation--it's not like he wore a jacket or shirt proclaiming it.

I do want to laugh at the "jealousy" comment. To some extent of course we're all jealous--getting paid a bazillion dollars to play a game we love? Sure, I'd trade places with him. But I don't think jealousy is the primary reason people hate Lebron--anyone thinking in that manner would hate every NBA star. Lebron catches flack because (1) he's the best player in the world, but (2) he doesn't play like it when he should.

Munkeysuit
06-18-2013, 07:30 PM
This is a fake, the florals do not have this inside LMAO! someone went waaaaay out of their way to make this look like some folly on Nike's end.

BklynKnicks3
06-18-2013, 07:33 PM
righty why do i sense a corny joke
Awesome , one question though. Are you right handed or left handed ?

Aust
06-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Wow... hope he gets killed for it if the Heat lose the series.

sunnyice
06-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Are Lebron haters this dumb or are they just hating for the sake of it?