PDA

View Full Version : Wade is the best player on the Heat RIGHT NOW.

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 05:45 PM
His contributions are most important for the sake of the Heat's success and he will need to have a good appearance for the next couple of games for the Heat to win. Lebron doesn't take a backseat but we are better off when he assists rather than tries to score. Wade cannot accept being Robin and is the best player on both teams currently.

bucketss
06-15-2013, 06:02 PM
His contributions are most important for the sake of the Heat's success and he will need to have a good appearance for the next couple of games for the Heat to win
i would say bosh is, did you see his defense, i think he had like 2-3 consecutive blocks, when hes doing the dirty work miami is unstoppable.

. Lebron doesn't take a backseat but we are better off when he assists rather than tries to score.
disagree again. when hes holding back like that he hurts miami, he needs to set the tone offensively and NOT become lepassive james.

Wade cannot accept being Robin and is the best player on both teams currently

why not? wade is unselfish, he took the robin role voluntarily. hes not like certain players that would let his ago effect the team. The main reason they won last year was because wade gave the keys to lebron.

ManRam
06-15-2013, 06:03 PM
he had one good game...

:sigh:

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 06:05 PM
One good game out of almost 100. To quote Bill Hader "yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah right"

Riodagoat
06-15-2013, 06:07 PM
2011 Finals, Lebron played like Robin and lost.
2012 Finals, Lebron played like Batman and won.

This team is bound to win if Lebron plays as the primary scorer. He can't be a passer first and scorer second. Look at the two games Lebron scored less than 25 this series, they ended up losing both games. I'm not taking anything away from Wade. He was the MVP on Game 4. But i seriously doubt he can do it for two more games. If Lebron plays too lax and defers too much, it doesn't matter if Wade scores 50. They will end up losing.

bucketss
06-15-2013, 06:08 PM
just went through this dudes posts, just another lebron hater.

RiceOnTheRun
06-15-2013, 06:11 PM
2011 Finals, Lebron played like Robin and lost.
2012 Finals, Lebron played like Batman and won.

This team is bound to win if Lebron plays as the primary scorer. He can't be a passer first and scorer second. Look at the two games Lebron scored less than 25 this series, they ended up losing both games. I'm not taking anything away from Wade. He was the MVP on Game 4. But i seriously doubt he can do it for two more games. If Lebron plays too lax and defers too much, it doesn't matter if Wade scores 50. They will end up losing.

This. But let's not forget Wade is just as important. Lebron needs to be Batman, agreed, but if Wade doesn't show up, there's only so much he can do. It's fine when facing most teams but against a top tier team like the Spurs, Lebron can't do it alone.

OceanSpray
06-15-2013, 06:16 PM
It seems Wade has more of an impact because when Wade does play well, Miami wins. If LeBron plays well and Wade doesn't, Miami loses. Both players are needed but it's silly to say Wade is the best player on the Heat. It's not even worth debating.

Westbrook36
06-15-2013, 06:21 PM
Lebron should just jump off a cliff

Kyben36
06-15-2013, 06:27 PM
how quick people forget how wade has been just non existant

KingstonHawke
06-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Let me guess, you're related to Wade somehow aren't you? Because that's the only excuse for the nonsense you just wrote. Wade should be coming off of the bench. Not because he's not a good player, but because his lack of a consistent jumper is hurting the best player in the world's ability to do what he does. Let Wade be Ginobili for a while.

More-Than-Most
06-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Its not even close. . The hate for James is comical in so many ways. James at 50 percent would still be the heats best player and I am not Joking. Just stop. This is where the 0 tolerance rule needs to come into effect. People who start dumb threads just to get a reaction should be banned. It really is that simple.

heyman321
06-15-2013, 06:46 PM
LMFAO!!! Wade is old and injured. He had one good game.

3RDASYSTEM
06-15-2013, 06:47 PM
When INCREDIBLE HULK decided to team up with FLASH the only ROBIN who would fit that is BOSH

HULK and FLASH are top tier(top 2-3) mvp candidates

there is no way in hell ROBIN can do that, see BOSH in TOR

bucketss
06-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Let me guess, you're related to Wade somehow aren't you? Because that's the only excuse for the nonsense you just wrote. Wade should be coming off of the bench. Not because he's not a good player, but because his lack of a consistent jumper is hurting the best player in the world's ability to do what he does. Let Wade be Ginobili for a while.

under cover laker fan/lebron hater maybe, its a classic move, make these kinds of post pretending to be a heat fan to kind of sneak diss lebron.

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 06:54 PM
When INCREDIBLE HULK decided to team up with FLASH the only ROBIN who would fit that is BOSH

There should be an equivalent to a DUI for writing on the internet when drunk.

Minimal
06-15-2013, 06:54 PM
Obviously this thread was created to diss LeBron, not to praise Wade after having 1 great game in what 40 games? OP, if it wasn't for LeBron whole HEAT team would have been fishing right now.

ManRam
06-15-2013, 06:57 PM
i mean, even if he didn't say "wade is the better player" (which is obviously something even the most trollsy of trolls couldn't say with a straight face) and just stuck with "the heat need wade to act like the best player to win"...well, that still would be crazy because wade has done just that ONCE these playoffs. the heat clearly have shown they can win without wade acting like "best player on both teams currently"

Nick O
06-15-2013, 07:32 PM
i dunno.. i think it might be that lebron fellow. hes not too bad

LayBraun
06-15-2013, 07:41 PM
His contributions are most important for the sake of the Heat's success and he will need to have a good appearance for the next couple of games for the Heat to win. Lebron doesn't take a backseat but we are better off when he assists rather than tries to score. Wade cannot accept being Robin and is the best player on both teams currently.

Are you high? Honest question.

JC_
06-15-2013, 07:59 PM
Are you high? Honest question.

Bath salts are a hell of a drug.

OceanSpray
06-15-2013, 08:00 PM

You're not a Heat fan.

TheNumber37
06-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Dumb thread, title should be: Wade was the best player on the floor in game 4.

I seem to remember the Heat and Mavs being knotted at 2-2... Except Miami wasn't climbing uphill.

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 08:08 PM
I would have to agree with the OP. When wade plays well, they win. He is the key to the success of the Heat.

Really then where was Wade in the first 3 rounds? You are obviously a troll, based on name and lack of intelligence. Welcome to my ignore list.

smith&wesson
06-15-2013, 08:14 PM

wtf :confused: the way wade has been playing in the playoffs with the acception of the 1 off games where he actually shows up id say he isnt even the 2nd best player on his own team at this point.

smith&wesson
06-15-2013, 08:16 PM
I would have to agree with the OP. When wade plays well, they win. He is the key to the success of the Heat.

so it would be fair to say that he is the x factor ... and his contributions are vital. but the best player currently ?? not even close.

rocket
06-15-2013, 08:22 PM
He had one good game, and LeBron still put up better stats.

:sigh:

rocket
06-15-2013, 08:23 PM
The Heat are better when the offense runs through Wade.

Nick O
06-15-2013, 08:26 PM
loool at the fact that wades best game in forever .. lebron still played better.. and so did bosh. double double of his own with great defense... honestly wade is second on the team in talent. hes third in terms of importance.

Ill21
06-15-2013, 08:28 PM
It was one game...

bucketss
06-15-2013, 08:36 PM
so some dude created an account called "death to lebron".

THE MTL
06-15-2013, 08:39 PM
Wow how one game changes everything.

THE MTL
06-15-2013, 08:41 PM

I don't disagree with you but don't dis robin the superhero like that. He

eventually became the next barman anf was also the leader of the teen titans

More-Than-Most
06-15-2013, 08:50 PM
i don't disagree with you but don't dis robin the superhero like that. He

eventually became the next barman anf was also the leader of the teen titans

win

JLynn943
06-15-2013, 08:57 PM
lol no he's not

3RDASYSTEM
06-15-2013, 09:07 PM
Also wasn't WADE the best on the HEAT pre LEBRON?

what happens when HULK meets FLASH and sprinkle a 20 and 10 type 3rd wheel?

3 FINALS in as many seasons played, checkmate and kudos to LEBRON and WADE for showing me a version of that TMAC/IVERSON combo that could have been same way

ManRam
06-15-2013, 09:20 PM

Your name....

:laugh:

Hawkeye15
06-15-2013, 09:43 PM
wow. One game that reminds us of the old Flash after being essentially a pretty decent starting wing the other games he has played in the playoffs, and this? And it's not just the OP. ESPN's stupid playoff MVP rankings has him 4th now. Really?

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Umm for those saying I'm trolling I clearly said RIGHT NOW as indicated in the title. Sure Lebron will get his but its up to Wade to really take over and be the more dominate force for maximum effectiveness. Also questioning me being a Heat fan? Really? Last time I checked defending DWYANE WADE is being a true heat fan as I've followed him on the Heat since we have drafted him. Listen I know how important Lebron is to this team but is it so wrong to say that Wade is the X factor right now? He's clearly the best player on either side and will continue to show this stellar play for the remainder of the series imo.

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Lebron has proven to choke in pressure situations, that's another reason I would like to see Wade get a lot more touches and Lebron a distributor. We have proven to be most effective when Lebron consistently feeds Wade as well.

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 09:55 PM
Umm for those saying I'm trolling I clearly said RIGHT NOW as indicated in the title. Sure Lebron will get his but its up to Wade to really take over and be the more dominate force for maximum effectiveness. Also questioning me being a Heat fan? Really? Last time I checked defending DWYANE WADE is being a true heat fan as I've followed him on the Heat since we have drafted him. Listen I know how important Lebron is to this team but is it so wrong to say that Wade is the X factor right now? He's clearly the best player on either side and will continue to show this stellar play for the remainder of the series imo.

1. Wade didn't show up for the first three rounds, yet LeBron carried the team to victories in each series. How?

2. Wade was invisible in game 2. LeBron helped defensively and was 3/3 8pts 3 assts 4 rebounds in the 33-5 run against the Spurs in that game. How did they win without Wade?

Answer these two questions logically and with proof, otherwise refrain from posting about something you are clueless about.

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 09:58 PM
LBJ .261 Win Shares in the playoffs
Wade .118 Win shares in the playoffs

Next thread

Nick O
06-15-2013, 09:58 PM

bosh is a bigger factor to the team winning than wade is.. but lebron is far and away #1 .... and it isnt even close

Nick O
06-15-2013, 09:59 PM

Next thread

Joel anthony . 999 ... woah :o

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 10:02 PM
Joel anthony . 999 ... woah :o

Huh? .053 for anthony per 48 minutes

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:04 PM
1. Wade didn't show up for the first three rounds, yet LeBron carried the team to victories in each series. How?
Indeed, as Lebron struggles early in games, Wade gives him a confidence boost to help him perform better through games as he has shown he can't start off games alone. This is the big stage and Lebron struggles since the Spurs have virtually shut him down for a couple of games so far

2. Wade was invisible in game 2. LeBron helped defensively and was 3/3 8pts 3 assts 4 rebounds in the 33-5 run against the Spurs in that game. How did they win without Wade?
Bc it's our role players that stepped up and like I said previously, Lebron needs that necessary push to get him going.

Answer these two questions logically and with proof, otherwise refrain from posting about something you are clueless about.
Questioning my knowledge about my Heat team? Answer me logically, how long have u been a Heat fan?

3RDASYSTEM
06-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Wow how one game changes everything.

I know right and also during the regular seaon 1 wk of good to fringe allstar play makes that player big time superstar and the following week he might fall back down to earth and not make the allstar team and be who he is(see LIN and a slew of others past and present)

its like people rank backup players and dleague players higher than needed and the actual best of the best gets ranked by ts% perws%efg% and all types of other science and math to determine who's the better individual player instead of just watching and most obviously playing the sport

good job

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:06 PM

Next thread

Wades poor play to this point has resulted in low win shares obviously. Calculate those over the next few games. Then come back to me.

Nick O
06-15-2013, 10:09 PM
Huh? .053 for anthony per 48 minutes

............. nevermind

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:10 PM
bosh is a bigger factor to the team winning than wade is.. but lebron is far and away #1 .... and it isnt even close

Disagree. Sure Bosh is vital to this teams success. But I think I have made some valid points on why Wade has returned to #1 as witnessed above. Does Lebron have the potential to be the most important player? Sure. As of right now it's Wade mark my words.

LayBraun
06-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Wades poor play to this point has resulted in low win shares obviously. Calculate those over the next few games. Then come back to me.

pure comedy lmao

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 10:12 PM
Indeed, as Lebron struggles early in games, Wade gives him a confidence boost to help him perform better through games as he has shown he can't start off games alone. This is the big stage and Lebron struggles since the Spurs have virtually shut him down for a couple of games so far

Bc it's our role players that stepped up and like I said previously, Lebron needs that necessary push to get him going.

Questioning my knowledge about my Heat team? Answer me logically, how long have u been a Heat fan?

LeBron has not needed a boost to get going throughout the playoffs. That is stupid. Go back and watch the Bucks, Pacers and Bulls series. In the finals he has been playing great defense and the Spurs are playing double and triple teams, plus blind zones, and an enormous amount of help D. They are forcing him to pass the ball and have others score. He isn't coming up small he is adapting to what the defense is giving. Game 4 LeBron played well the entire game, Wade didn't help him get going. He had 11 points in the first quarter.

I have been a HEAT fan since 2000. First time I went to Miami Arena.

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:23 PM
LeBron has not needed a boost to get going throughout the playoffs. That is stupid. Go back and watch the Bucks, Pacers and Bulls series. In the finals he has been playing great defense and the Spurs are playing double and triple teams, plus blind zones, and an enormous amount of help D. They are forcing him to pass the ball and have others score. He isn't coming up small he is adapting to what the defense is giving. Game 4 LeBron played well the entire game, Wade didn't help him get going. He had 11 points in the first quarter.

I have been a HEAT fan since 2000. First time I went to Miami Arena.

Ok but I'm not talking about playoffs am I? I'm talking about Finals in particular. Did I rip on LEBRONS defense once? Nope. So you are basically contradicting yourself by saying that he hasn't needed a boost to get going yet he has been forced to pass the ball to have others score? Is that not feeding off of others stellar play for personal benefit? Last time I checked in Game 4 Spurs continued their tear from the previous game and Lebron hadn't started to get going until our defense kicked in.

Alright I just wonder about some heat fans, as finding objective ones anywhere can be pretty difficult.

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:24 PM
pure comedy lmao

Cool.

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 10:25 PM
Ok but I'm not talking about playoffs am I? I'm talking about Finals in particular. Did I rip on LEBRONS defense once? Nope. So you are basically contradicting yourself by saying that he hasn't needed a boost to get going yet he has been forced to pass the ball to have others score? Is that not feeding off of others stellar play for personal benefit? Last time I checked in Game 4 Spurs continued their tear from the previous game and Lebron hadn't started to get going until our defense kicked in.

Alright I just wonder about some heat fans, as finding objective ones anywhere can be pretty difficult.

LeBron had 11 in the first quarter game 4. Why did he need Wade again?

bucketss
06-15-2013, 10:27 PM

usually x factors aren't the best players on the either teams, btw i can tell you're either a wade groupie OR a lakerfan/lebron hater disguising as a heat fan in an attempt to discredit lebron. After doing some digging into your past posts its clear you're some kind of lebron hater.

so its leaves me this question... why does lebrons greatness threaten you? is he creeping on your fav player(jordan kobe),

RLundi
06-15-2013, 10:29 PM
Nah.

3RDASYSTEM
06-15-2013, 10:32 PM
Lebron has proven to choke in pressure situations, that's another reason I would like to see Wade get a lot more touches and Lebron a distributor. We have proven to be most effective when Lebron consistently feeds Wade as well.

Yea I hear you but its a lot of players who haved choked in pressure moments, im talking alltime top 10

WILT losing like five game 7's in the FINALS - choker

didn't ALCINDOR not lead LA to playoffs at least 1x there preMAGIC? - choker

tragic MAGIC - choke

JORDAN crying to his dad on back of plane/bus about how he might not have a next yr to beat bad boys - go check JORDAN 4th qtr/crunchtime stats against bad boys before he broke through - supreme choker according to standards set by his space jam media following

bean and TMAC - 3-1 leads against SUNS and PISTONS - choke

SHAQ-WADE swept out playoffs right? - choke

SHAQ-bean swept out 2x in first 3yrs as mates - supreme choking

so I don't understand why winning a ring takes away from initially choking, and more than 1x happening in playoffs, you do count the playoffs as pressure situation right?

JORDAN was labeled a ballhog before he won the rings, so to me he's just a ballhog nba champion, no big deal and no knock against JORDAN

LEBRON lost his first 2 FINALS but it didn't drop him in my rankings as a player just like him winning it all last yr didn't elevate him higher, the 7yrs in CLE was plenty enough for me to know if he gets with a CUBAN/RILEY type he would have top notch pieces on the roster to contend immediately and yrs to come, he was that supergood day1

of course LEBRON and WADE are more dangerous when both post 30+ pts each in any game, that's why you team up to make it easier to advance, and if BOSH drops 20 or 30 then its pure domination, see game 4 of past Thursday where they damn near combined for 90pts as trio

that's a big 3 and a half

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:32 PM
LeBron had 11 in the first quarter game 4. Why did he need Wade again?

Ok but he needed the Heat's energy/hustle/defense to get him going. No he doesn't always need Wade to get him going I was just providing an example for you as to how he became more comfortable as Wade took over the team like a true leader.

gwrighter
06-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Troll Thread.

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 10:39 PM
Ok but he needed the Heat's energy/hustle/defense to get him going. No he doesn't always need Wade to get him going I was just providing an example for you as to how he became more comfortable as Wade took over the team like a true leader.

I am 1000% you are a troll now. Ignored.

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:40 PM
usually x factors aren't the best players on the either teams, btw i can tell you're either a wade groupie OR a lakerfan/lebron hater disguising as a heat fan in an attempt to discredit lebron. After doing some digging into your past posts its clear you're some kind of lebron hater.

so its leaves me this question... why does lebrons greatness threaten you? is he creeping on your fav player(jordan kobe),

x factor
Noun
A variable in a situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome.
So in most situations, an X factor is the one who has the most significant impact which in most times equals the best player.
How am I a Lebron hater? I have supported him from day 1 since he has joined this team, and will continue to throughout. Is it so wrong to say that I am worried about him choking again like he did 3 years ago and not fanboy on him like all these other Heat fans? My favorite player is Wade and it's been that way for a while.

IKnowHoops
06-15-2013, 10:47 PM

:punish:

bucketss
06-15-2013, 10:48 PM
x factor
Noun
A variable in a situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome.
So in most situations, an X factor is the one who has the most significant impact which in most times equals the best player.
How am I a Lebron hater? I have supported him from day 1 since he has joined this team, and will continue to throughout. Is it so wrong to say that I am worried about him choking again like he did 3 years ago and not fanboy on him like all these other Heat fans? My favorite player is Wade and it's been that way for a while.

in the nba x factor is used for a player that has potential to be a big difference, its usually not the best player because those guys are expected to be big differences. did you ever see someone say JORDAN IS THE X FACTOR TONIGHT? NO.

im 100% sure you're not a heat fan, you use the same sneak disses laker fans use, this whole thread was made to discredit lebron. like CHITOWNBEARS Said you're ignored seriously dude please get a life.

im out.

ThaDubs
06-15-2013, 10:50 PM
x factor
Noun

An X factor isn't normally the best player, it's almost always the role players that have a huge effect on the game. Like Fisher or Horry.

Kashmir13579
06-15-2013, 10:53 PM
thread is joke

IKnowHoops
06-15-2013, 10:54 PM

:laugh:

Great Name

TestedWest
06-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Eh whatever. Just observe Wade closely these next few games. U will see.

Nick O
06-15-2013, 11:01 PM
Eh whatever. I have some girls later bros. Just observe Wade closely these next few games. U will see.

get them back to Day care before anyone notices

6cadi6
06-15-2013, 11:20 PM
^ :laugh2:

Panoy
06-16-2013, 12:17 AM
Eh whatever. Just observe Wade closely these next few games. U will see.
Hey! Call Amos, I'm sure you will both get along well! :D

ThaDubs
06-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Eh whatever. I have some girls later bros. Just observe Wade closely these next few games. U will see.

I don't understand why the mods ban (even perma-ban) people for a little baiting but when there are people like this guy who are obviously trolling they let them continue to annoy the living crap out of real members.

TestedWest
06-16-2013, 12:33 AM
I don't understand why the mods ban (even perma-ban) people for a little baiting but when there are people like this guy who are obviously trolling they let them continue to annoy the living crap out of real members.

What are you talking about? Stay on topic geez. I'm not even trolling I'm just a Heat fan who wants people to open their eyes a little more.

Y ban me?

More-Than-Most
06-16-2013, 12:58 AM
Mods actually left this open? Come on.

LionsFan..LOL
06-16-2013, 01:05 AM
Another bash LeBron thread. Closed.