PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals Game 4 ratings SOAR. on par with last year's game 4.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 06:06 PM
Game 4 of the NBA Finals between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs on ABC Thursday night received a 12.0 overnight Nielsen rating.

The rating was down from last year's 12.4 for Game 4 of the Heat-Oklahoma City Thunder series, which aired on a Tuesday night.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-finals-game-4-scores-184020291--nba.html

The ratings were said to be as high as 14.1 during 11-11:30pm!!!
I guess the perception that the Spurs are a boring team is slowly dying..
hopefully more people will tune in for game 5.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 06:07 PM
rigged

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 06:51 PM
Heat forum.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Heat forum.

Lakers forum......oh wait this wouldn't apply, it is about the Finals

ManRam
06-14-2013, 07:13 PM
Heat forum.

if were the type that believed in such things, i would be praying for you.

ATX
06-14-2013, 07:32 PM
Heat forum.

Ya, let's just move all the Finals threads into the Heat forum. :facepalm:

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 07:36 PM
I hope we move all finals threads to SAS and MIAMI forums because these LAL fans are out of control.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 07:36 PM
I am confused as to why the ratings are important? This is the second thread on them. In the grand scheme of things the NBA playoffs garner as much ratings as much a a regular season NFL game. A 14.1 rating would have NFL execs slit their wrist.

I watch, thats all I care about.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I hope we move all finals threads to SAS and MIAMI forums because these LAL fans are out of control.

These LAL fans or two or three you have in mind?

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 07:40 PM

Try at least 10. If Miami loses, they scourge the thread. If Miami wins, they act like the refs had something to do with it.

SportsFanatic10
06-14-2013, 07:44 PM
many people probably tuned in to see(hope) if the heat would lose and go down 3-1 after getting blown out last game.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Try at least 10. If Miami loses, they scourge the thread. If Miami wins, they act like the refs had something to do with it.

10 out of 300 on this site and millions around the world. Not enough to proclaim "these LAL fans" if you ask me.

JLynn943
06-14-2013, 07:47 PM
Tuesdays suck :shrug:

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 07:47 PM
10 out of 300 on this site and millions around the world. Not enough to proclaim "these LAL fans" if you ask me.

Annndd I don't care. It's either a LAL or NYK fan who comes into threads and ruin things.

ATX
06-14-2013, 07:48 PM

To me, it's CLEARLY only 2 and we all know who I'm talking about. The ones who obsess with destroying this forum with unrelenting trolling/flaming and baiting.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 07:50 PM
To me, it's CLEARLY only 2 and we all know who I'm talking about. The ones who obsess with destroying this forum with unrelenting trolling/flaming and baiting.

I think I know what two. Just do what I do. Put them on the ignore list. I used to read their post until my eyes almost rolled out of my head from the constant nonsense.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 07:52 PM
I think I know what two. Just do what I do. Put them on the ignore list. I used to read their post until my eyes almost rolled out of my head from the constant nonsense.

Because your signature is not proof that you are one of those exact people you're alluding to.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Annndd I don't care. It's either a LAL or NYK fan who comes into threads and ruin things.

You're telling me that only those few fans of those two paticular teams are the only ones who dont like the Heat/Lebron? If so you need to read more carefully. I see a lot of fans from other teams saying the same things.

A couple differences though. Lakers and Knicks fans represent the vast majority of fans on this board so you will see a lot of thier opinions more frequently than any other fan base.

Laker/Knick fans wear thier teams allegance in their sigs, avatar, their name or all three like me. So its easy to spot us. Some fans of other teams dont have anything on their post that would signify what team they root for. So you only focus on the teams that are out right visible.

I know that Cavs fans cheer much harder against the Heat/Lebron then Laker fans. But they dont have a lot of fans on this board and the few that are here dont have anything showing that they are Cavs fans. You have to put things in perspective.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Because your signature is not proof that you are one of those exact people you're alluding to.

How is it? Search through my post history to see what I think of Lebron and the Heat. Find me one post where I disparage them in any way.

The picture is funny. It does not have anything that is unfair or untrue and it does not focus on just the Heat or Lebron

ATX
06-14-2013, 08:43 PM

Your absolutely right.