PDA

View Full Version : What would be worse for Lebron?

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Winning the championship and somebody else like wade getting fmvp,
Or not winning the championship and being 1-3 in the finals?

RiceOnTheRun
06-14-2013, 03:06 PM
Not winning the chip.

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Being Lebron James period...He cant win nomatter how you slice it. He could hit the game 7 winner at the buzzer and people would blame him for not winning it in 6

NYKnickFanatic
06-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Not winning, obviously. That's what it's all about.

raiderposting
06-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Answer is obvious lol.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 03:09 PM
You don't think a prime Lebron not getting fmvp wouldn't hurt his legacy? Atleast if he doesn't get the ring people can say it's a team game.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 03:10 PM
Keep in mind I said worse for LEBRON, not a guy who values winning over accolades.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 03:16 PM
this

is op serious with this???

It's not a far fetched question if you think about it from Brons perspective, not the heats or a fans

slaker619
06-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Not winning o.O

bucketss
dp

ILLUSIONIST^248
The NBA will allow neither, so it doesn't matter.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Try to think of this from lebrons mind not the heat organization or a fan.

The Flash
06-14-2013, 03:20 PM
The fascination with LeBron continues

bucketss
06-14-2013, 03:20 PM
The NBA will allow neither, so it doesn't matter.

Lol. now its on to the refs excuse, you people are funny.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 03:22 PM
The fascination with LeBron continues

Yea he is a polarizing sports figure. That's why there's a pic of him in your sig.

cmellofan15
06-14-2013, 03:43 PM
Being Lebron James period...He cant win nomatter how you slice it. He could hit the game 7 winner at the buzzer and people would blame him for not winning it in 6

he scored too late..stat padding.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 03:45 PM
It really doesn't matter. I just want the HEAT to win.

Dade County
06-14-2013, 04:02 PM

I was thinking about... What if Wade does win Finals Mvp, and then you see Pat and Micky arison just look at each other like WTF.

And Pat gives Stern the death stare.

Because I feel like one of Pat Riley plans, are to make sure that everyone see's Lbj as the man, so Lbj wont have to deal with, how team is it, blah, blah.

And so history can see that it was because of Lbj, they won those rings... All this is to keep Lbj in a HEAT jersey until he retires.

But the League can start some news, and trouble for the HEAT if Wade does win it.

Bob_at_york
06-14-2013, 04:19 PM
Guys, keep the topic on topic and don't insult each other. I didn't think we needed to remind everyone of the Zero tolerance policy.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Well, LBJ is the clear cut Finals MVP for Miami and Danny Green for the Spurs. I would be shocked to see Wade win it. After all, he's only played one great game this entire playoffs and one game out of 6-7 won't cut it.

RaiderLakersA's
06-14-2013, 05:04 PM

What did Spoelstra call it? Oh yeah, white noise.

If the Heat win the championship, no one on the Heat will care who the FMVP is. Fans might care, but that all goes back to many of the idiotic viewpoints and wrong-headed metrics that they use to determine a players "greatness." If the Heat win and I'm LeBron, I'm sizing the ring for my middle finger. That way when the press, the media, the critics, the white noise creating masses ask, there will be no confusion about how I feel about winning a second title. Or about them.

The worse that can happen is to lose. No matter who you are on the team or in the organization. Legacy is but an afterthought. The residue of ego.

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Losing. Not even the biggest Lebron fans can justify 1-3 in the finals(even though they will if it happens).

If Wade gets Finals MVP it won't hurt Lebrons perception one bit. We all know there's only one player that gets discredited for not being Finals MVP.....

Vinny642
06-14-2013, 05:15 PM
No wonder people think of the NBA forum as an embarrassment... with threads like these

SportsFanatic10
06-14-2013, 05:21 PM
lol deleted posts practically make up this entire thread, that pretty much sums up the question.

RaiderLakersA's
06-14-2013, 05:34 PM
The mods should probably close the thread just to preserve the peace. :D

Avenged
06-14-2013, 05:38 PM
For conversations sakes, there is just no way the Heat win it all without Lebron playing like an MVP. But for hypothetical's, I guess I would say Wade or someone else winning FMVP would be worse for his individual legacy going by how people lack giving credit for "2nd fiddles" whenever it benefits their viewpoint. I can already hear it now "Lebron needed Wade to win a title", heck people already say that.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Up to this point who is the HEAT's MVP? If your answer is not LeBron, you are wrong. Defensively he has covered everyone on the Spurs and played well. Offensively he has struggled some, but he was key in the game 2 and 4 wins, especially game 2 when his defense created turnovers and he shot 3/3 8 points 3 assists 4 rebounds 1 steal and 1 blocked shot in the 33-5 run to end the third and start the fourth.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 05:57 PM

this.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 06:09 PM
well.. kobe won 5 rings, and he can thank shaq for 3 of them.. so there's that. :)

as for fmvp, i beieve lebron is still number 1, and would take a monumental collapse on his part for anyone else to win. and as any true heat fan should feel, as long as the heat win, who cares, heck let them be cofmvp for all we are.

LETS GO HEAT!!

abe_froman
06-14-2013, 06:19 PM
It's not a far fetched question if you think about it from Brons perspective, not the heats or a fans
no,it isnt. winning is always better than losing no matter what. i doubt you'd find any human that would say they'd rather lose than win

here lemme put in term you might understand.what do you think kobe cares about more,averaging 26 against the celtics in '08 or '00 when he won a ring with a 16 ppg finals?

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 06:25 PM

Isn't that the curse of being "the man?" Kobe gets the same treatment and he's 35 damn years old. MJ is the supposed GOAT and still gets criticized.

I'm sorry but that comes with the territory. I'm not saying its cool but let's not act like he's the only one ever to get this kind of scrutiny. The media provokes it by using generic statements over and over like "he's the greatest player on the planet"..... and the constant MJ and Kobe comparisons.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 07:36 PM
For conversations sakes, there is just no way the Heat win it all without Lebron playing like an MVP. But for hypothetical's, I guess I would say Wade or someone else winning FMVP would be worse for his individual legacy going by how people lack giving credit for "2nd fiddles" whenever it benefits their viewpoint. I can already hear it now "Lebron needed Wade to win a title", heck people already say that.
Jesus! Thank you finally someone understands what I was asking.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 07:38 PM
no,it isnt. winning is always better than losing no matter what. i doubt you'd find any human that would say they'd rather lose than win

here lemme put in term you might understand.what do you think kobe cares about more,averaging 26 against the celtics in '08 or '00 when he won a ring with a 16 ppg finals?

Kobe and Lebron are not the same.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Isn't that the curse of being "the man?" Kobe gets the same treatment and he's 35 damn years old. MJ is the supposed GOAT and still gets criticized.

I'm sorry but that comes with the territory. I'm not saying its cool but let's not act like he's the only one ever to get this kind of scrutiny. The media provokes it by using generic statements over and over like "he's the greatest player on the planet"..... and the constant MJ and Kobe comparisons.

What? Kobe has never gotten criticized for not winning and under performing to the extent of LeBron. Kobe rarely gets media attention these days compared to LeBron. All the attention has been LeBron's ever since his time was ticking in Cleveland.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 07:44 PM
For the Heat to win, LeBron needs to play like last night. With Wade literally contributing nothing the first 3 games, he has no chance at Finals MVP in all reality, even if Flash is back.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 07:45 PM

dude, Kobe has NEVER taken the heat LeBron has. Never. That is what comes with winning so early. I have honestly never seen an athlete so scrutinized in all of sports. Maybe A-Rod before his ring, but I don't even know if that compares.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Kobe and Lebron are not the same.

If you could combine Kobe's mentality into LeBron's body and basketball ability, it would be the perfect player.

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 07:53 PM
dude, Kobe has NEVER taken the heat LeBron has. Never. That is what comes with winning so early. I have honestly never seen an athlete so scrutinized in all of sports. Maybe A-Rod before his ring, but I don't even know if that compares.

Neither Kobe Nor Jordan has gotten half the hate that James gets. Its insanity when you think about it. Jordan was an arrogant as they come and we all hear about the off the court stuff with Kobe and still neither guy got as much hate as James gets from the Media/Fans.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 07:55 PM
Neither Kobe Nor Jordan has gotten half the hate that James gets. Its insanity when you think about it. Jordan was an arrogant as they come and we all hear about the off the court stuff with Kobe and still neither guy got as much hate as James gets from the Media/Fans.

Jordan got a ton of ****, think about if the media were as by the second as it is now. That is what happens when a prodigy hits the league, any sport, and doesn't win after a handful of years. Kobe avoided it. He wasn't as big of a deal as Air Jordan or the Chosen One, and won early. His criticism has never been remotely close to either Jordan or LeBron.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 07:57 PM
i think kobe would have a much bigger problem with this, same dude that drove shaq out of LA because he couldn't take being second fiddle. does kobe want to win? yes but he wants it his way.

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 07:57 PM

How quickly we forget. Post Shaq Kobe was taking one of the worst bashings the NBA ever saw. "He'll never win another one without Shaq....Nobody will ever want to play with him....Ruined the franchise" and blah blah blah blah. They even criticized him for scoring 81 saying he should've passed it more and anybody could do it.

It wasn't until he started winning chips again that he shut everybody up.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 07:58 PM
It's quite astonishing how many people really think Kobe/Jordan got it just as bad as LeBron.

Jordan was praised for being arrogant. His attitude was Kobe X2. He said things that were disrespectful and did things that were uncalled for. Yet, he's praised to this damn day. Outside of basketball, Kobe has a terrible public image in terms of what he's done. LeBron outside of basketball, hasn't done anything to warrant the hate he gets. Yet, at the end of the day, LeBron will get criticized. If he makes a donation to a charity, people ask "Why didn't he donate more, he makes millions"? Damn, now we're talking if his career will be tarnished if Wade gets the Finals MVP? True NBA fans know LeBron should get the FINALS MVP if Miami wins regardless of how everything goes in games 5-7. He's the only Heat player playing with consistency this entire season - including the playoffs. If LeBron's career is tarnished because Wade gets the Finals MVP, then it's only fair that Kobe is treated as a 2X NBA champion.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 07:59 PM
How quickly we forget. Post Shaq Kobe was taking one of the worst bashings the NBA ever saw. "He'll never win another one without Shaq....Nobody will ever want to play with him....Ruined the franchise" and blah blah blah blah. They even criticized him for scoring 81 saying he should've passed it more and anybody could do it.

not even close dude. Kobe won 3 rings before that time period. It literally let him hover above the ridiculously harsh criticism Bron has endured.

I know you are a Kobe guy, but you are dead wrong here. I have never seen an athlete criticized or hated for no reason like LeBron James. Never. It's quite simply the reason I started pulling for him to win chips and dominate.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 08:00 PM

That was nothing compared to James.

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Jordan got a ton of ****, think about if the media were as by the second as it is now. That is what happens when a prodigy hits the league, any sport, and doesn't win after a handful of years. Kobe avoided it. He wasn't as big of a deal as Air Jordan or the Chosen One, and won early. His criticism has never been remotely close to either Jordan or LeBron.

Will fix that. Never thought about how Jordan would be destroyed today with the internet and shiz. Good pick up hawk.

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 08:04 PM
What? Kobe has never gotten criticized for not winning and under performing to the extent of LeBron. Kobe rarely gets media attention these days compared to LeBron. All the attention has been LeBron's ever since his time was ticking in Cleveland.

Why wouldn't Lebron get more media attention in his prime then Kobe who is about to retire?

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Why wouldn't Lebron get more media attention in his prime then Kobe who is about to retire?

uh, he does. Exponentially.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 08:06 PM
wtf is tony stark puttin on his kobe blinds again?

dude.. a minor league baseball team had a "lebron ceremony" after the 2011 nba finals, since there were no rings given during the ceremony. When another sport criticizes kobe, than come talk to me.

According to Chiefs spokesman Nathan Baliva, the minor league baseball team will hold a "LeBron James NBA Championship Replica Giveaway night" on Thursday. The joke is that the rings, just like the one LeBron didn't win, are non-existent so fans won't really receive anything.

NOONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE NBA is as criticized or scrutinized as much as LeBron James. Period.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/15/peoria-chiefs-lebron-james-ring-giveaway_n_877244.html

jesus christ some of you need to learn how to think objectively.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 08:10 PM

He's getting more attention because he's a bigger basketball figure than anyone else. Being that has pros and cons. Durant isn't a huge public figure of NBA. One of the most known stars but he's certainly not close to the level of James.

ThunderousDemon
06-14-2013, 08:12 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/15/peoria-chiefs-lebron-james-ring-giveaway_n_877244.html

The Peoria Chiefs have added a LeBron James 2011 NBA Championship Replica Ring Giveaway to all fans on Thursday June 16 to enhance the Salute to the 1990s Chicago Bulls Championship Teams Night. The replica ring, which like LeBron's is non-existent, will be handed out to all fans through the gates prior to the 7:00 p.m. game against Wisconsin.

Throughout the night the Chiefs will be celebrating a true champion, the 1991, 1992, 1993, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Chicago Bulls. Despite having the greatest player of all time, the most decorated coach in NBA history and two other Hall of Famers, the Bulls always played, and won as a team. There will be video clips of the Bulls titles along with audio highlights and trivia while the team will take the field to "Sirius" by the Alan Parsons Project.

In addition to the LeBron replica ring, the Chiefs are looking into whether or not the game can skip the fourth inning to honor King James who took off the fourth quarter of every finals game.

:laugh:

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 08:15 PM

:laugh:

surprised you lebron haters havent read this? was on ESPN immediately after the finals..
i guess you guys were hunting for heat fans..

ThunderousDemon
06-14-2013, 08:17 PM
surprised you lebron haters havent read this? was on ESPN immediately after the finals..
i guess you guys were hunting for heat fans..

I'm a Lebron hater because I find it funny?

[SPOILER TAG] http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18qi0y5reampvgif/original.gif[/SPOILER TAG]

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 08:19 PM
I'm a Lebron hater because I find it funny?

[SPOILER TAG] http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18qi0y5reampvgif/original.gif[/SPOILER TAG]

no.. youre a lebron hater cos ive read some of the things you typed about lebron lol
silly.

Tony_Starks
uh, he does. Exponentially.

The question was rhetorical. The point is I would expect as much since they're on opposite sides of they're careers.

If you guys want to think that Lebron cornered the market on criticism that's fine with me, believe what you want. But read through some of these threads. For every one Lebron hater
( and yes some are some are legit admitted haters) there's about 10 people who quickly come to his defense.

bucketss
this guys posts stuff from 2 yrs ago Lol.

ThunderousDemon
06-14-2013, 08:21 PM
no.. youre a lebron hater cos ive read some of the things you typed about lebron lol
silly.

What are those things then?

If you don't have any proof of such doing then you're just talking out of your ***.

If you have read some my posts then you would know that I want Lebron to join the Lakers.

That's why I want the Heat to lose, it increases my team's chances of potentially acquiring him in the 2014-15 season.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 08:22 PM
The question was rhetorical. The point is I would expect as much since they're on opposite sides of they're careers.

If you guys want to think that Lebron cornered the market on criticism that's fine with me, believe what you want. But read through some of these threads. For every one Lebron hater
( and yes some are some are legit admitted haters) there's about 10 people who quickly come to his defense.

That doesn't mean that the hate he receives is justified. He's the most criticized NBA player and arguably sports for that matter. If you're denying that, I guess you find the hate he receives legitimate.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 08:25 PM

If you don't have any proof of such doing then you're just talking out of your ***.

If you have read some my posts then you would know that I want Lebron to join the Lakers.

That's why I want the Heat to lose, it increases my team's chances of potentially acquiring him in the 2014-15 season.

lol.. idk why you keep arguing when you and i and countless others know of the amount of times youve jumped on the chance to hate on bron?

lol sometimes i question the age of some of you posters. arguing just for the hell of it. anyways, back to the discussion: Lebron is more criticized than Kobe.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 08:26 PM

however, i will give you that you are among the few laker fans on here that admit that they would be happy if lebron joins the lakers..

ThunderousDemon
06-14-2013, 08:29 PM
lol.. idk why you keep arguing when you and i and countless others know of the amount of times youve jumped on the chance to hate on bron?

lol sometimes i question the age of some of you posters. arguing just for the hell of it. anyways, back to the discussion: Lebron is more criticized than Kobe.

Where are those posts?

If you don't have proof then you don't have a case to argue.

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 08:29 PM
That doesn't mean that the hate he receives is justified. He's the most criticized NBA player and arguably sports for that matter. If you're denying that, I guess you find the hate he receives legitimate.

No need to assume or put words in my mouth. I prefaced my comments by saying I don't think the hate he gets is cool. I consider it lame to hate on any player which is why I defend Kobe so much because he is EASILY the second most hated on player on psd. By a mile.

But sometimes Lebron fans confuse legit criticism with hating. Like his garbage game 3, which he himself said "I played like S__" People were getting called haters for pointing that out.

There's a difference between calling him out and just saying "I can't stand him, I hope he loses!"

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 08:31 PM
No need to assume or put words in my mouth. I prefaced my comments by saying I don't think the hate he gets is cool. I consider it lame to hate on any player which is why I defend Kobe so much because he is EASILY the second most hated on player on psd. By a mile.

But sometimes Lebron fans confuse legit criticism with hating. Like his garbage game 3, which he himself said "I played like S__" people getting called haters for pointing that out.

There's a difference between calling him out and just saying "I can't stand him, I hope he loses!"

Don't know what you're trying to prove. Fact: James gets more hate than Kobe.
Yeah, LeBron played terrible in game 3 and everyone blamed him. No blame on Wade/Bosh, just LeBron. That's not warranted.

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 08:33 PM
Don't know what you're trying to prove. Fact: James gets more hate than Kobe.
Yeah, LeBron played terrible in game 3 and everyone blamed him. No blame on Wade/Bosh, just LeBron. That's not warranted.

Dude he's the leader. He calls himself the leader. When the leader screws up and the team fails who gets the blame? When the leader plays huge and the team wins who gets the accolades?

You can't tell me you don't get that...

Hardaway Here
06-14-2013, 08:51 PM
Who cares I just want to see the Heat close this series out Wade playing the way I know he capable of is just a bonus

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 09:00 PM

cant be rhetorical if there is no truth to it.

Your numbers couldn't be more wrong. Are many of the Bron haters from the past 5 years easing up now, admitting they are watching an all timer? Sure. But as of 2 years ago, Bron was under more scrutiny and criticism than Kobe Bryant ever faced in his lifetime, by a huge percentage.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 09:01 PM

To be fair, it would pretty easy to pull up your history and show you are a Bron hater. But then again, I don't care about that. Just calling a spade a spade.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Before the series, I had it like this:

Kobe
Duncan
Lebron

If lebron had came in this series and DOMINATED, I was going to have it like this:

1a) Lebron
1b) Kobe
3) Duncan

Yep... Was gone have him leapfrog Kobe and duncan.... But, since he wet the bed AGAIN, The stands won't change.

Lebron will need 4 titles to even remotely sniff Kobe imo...

(So to answer your question, Choking again in the finals, even if he wins Finals MVP, is worse than both your options)

how can someone choke and win finals mvp. btw lebron i already many levels ahead of kobe.

ThunderousDemon
06-14-2013, 10:09 PM
To be fair, it would pretty easy to pull up your history and show you are a Bron hater. But then again, I don't care about that. Just calling a spade a spade.

Do it then, it's so easy, right?

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 10:43 PM
Where are those posts?

If you don't have proof then you don't have a case to argue.

bro i really could care less about it to pull it up. my dude i have a life and other priorities than exposing you..

the only thing i can say is that you, i, and everyone else knows whats up.

its cool though man. see although you laker fans (not all) are annoying and some of you say senseless things about kobe, i personally do not let that affect what i think about kobe, one of the best players of all time.

so its all good bro.
:cool:

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 10:45 PM

What is this I heard about you giving "free dome favors"

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 11:17 PM

did you not comprehend my post? I don't care enough to look. Where is the need? Check your recent history. I am sure you will find the evidence you claim doesn't exist.

ThunderousDemon
06-14-2013, 11:39 PM
did you not comprehend my post? I don't care enough to look. Where is the need? Check your recent history. I am sure you will find the evidence you claim doesn't exist.

Why even chime in on the matter then.

You don't care, but yet you replied.

Just because I'm not head over heels like you are doesn't mean I hate him.

It seems to me that the prevalent theme around here is that if you aren't continuously praising Lebron then you're just a hater.

"You didn't say anything good about Lebron, you're just a hater!"

HAtER HATER HEATER HATERS

You throw around that word far too often.

hugepatsfan
06-15-2013, 12:02 AM
Another player getting Finals MVP would be held against him by idiots more. He's already lost 2 Finals, so losing a 3rd really doesn't give anyone any more ammunition. Obviously the goal is to win so he'd be happier winning with someone else getting MVP but that wasn't the OP's question.

lol, please
06-15-2013, 12:34 AM
he scored too late..stat padding.

You mock it but it's true, he was padding. :shrug:

LongWayFromHome
06-15-2013, 12:46 AM
Keep in mind I said worse for LEBRON, not a guy who values winning over accolades.

he says about the guy who gave up scoring 30+ppg the rest of his life just to win chips.

Hawkeye15
06-15-2013, 01:15 AM
Why even chime in on the matter then.

You don't care, but yet you replied.

Just because I'm not head over heels like you are doesn't mean I hate him.

It seems to me that the prevalent theme around here is that if you aren't continuously praising Lebron then you're just a hater.

"You didn't say anything good about Lebron, you're just a hater!"

HAtER HATER HEATER HATERS

You throw around that word far too often.

dude, read your recent history. Cmon now.

Last post regarding this. You are a Bron hater. This isn't difficult to prove. You acting like it is defines wasted keystrokes.

naps
06-15-2013, 01:33 AM
Well, LBJ is the clear cut Finals MVP for Miami and Danny Green for the Spurs. I would be shocked to see Wade win it. After all, he's only played one great game this entire playoffs and one game out of 6-7 won't cut it.

Wade can very well make it his own in the remaining games. It doesn't what he did in the previous rounds because finals MVP doesn't depend on that. He was the MVP last night and if he can do it in two more games then he can absolutely get it. Obviously, you won't understand it since you are an undercover cavs fan.

naps
06-15-2013, 01:39 AM

LMFAO! What planet do you live in? LeBron gets media attention 50X times more than anyone else in this sport if you didn't know.

OceanSpray
06-15-2013, 02:12 AM
Wade can very well make it his own in the remaining games. It doesn't what he did in the previous rounds because finals MVP doesn't depend on that. He was the MVP last night and if he can do it in two more games then he can absolutely get it. Obviously, you won't understand it since you are an undercover cavs fan.

Who are you again? How am I an undercover Cavs fan? You're just spewing nonsense - like you always do. I don't care how you put it. Miami Heat fans know LeBron deserves the Finals MVP if they do win. Wade can play the rest of the 2-3 games but let's not act like LeBron was a non-factor in game 4. He put up huge numbers as well.

Tony_Starks
06-15-2013, 02:30 AM
LMFAO! What planet do you live in? LeBron gets media attention 50X times more than anyone else in this sport if you didn't know.

Out of context. He said Lebron gets more attention than Kobe and my response is of course why wouldn't he?

Khri
06-15-2013, 01:40 PM
Whoever make this thread is ********, is this even a serious question?

A lot of people seem to forget what Lebron did for this HEAT team to get into the finals.