PDA

View Full Version : Skip Bayless Slams Lebron On Twitter For Stat Padding In Garbage Time

Pages : [1] 2

amos1er
06-14-2013, 05:55 AM
Spoelstra letting LeBron stay in, run it up in garbage time. Spurs will take note. Thanks for the motivation, Spo. You too, King.

LeBron just scored 9 in last 4 minutes of a blowout (including a 3 w/ 22 secs left) vs Nando de Colo and Matt Bonner. Now that's greatness.

Uh-oh, LeBron wore his camouflage vest to the game. Soldier Mode. That must've been why Spurs had no chance.

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless

Thoughts...

amos1er
06-14-2013, 05:59 AM
Can anyone really deny that Wade was the MVP of game 4?

Swarley91
06-14-2013, 06:04 AM
Lmao. I was saying the exact same thing with about 2 minutes left. "Well their goes Bron Bron doing what he does best, padding those stats when it doesn't count". Then when he hit that three I absolutely lost it, was rolling on the floor. It's absolutely hilarious that anyone tries to justify that that joke is anywhere near the level of Kobe or Jordan.

IndyRealist
06-14-2013, 06:12 AM
Probably trying to make it look like a blowout so people stop saying he choked in game 3.

amos1er
06-14-2013, 06:15 AM
Lmao. I was saying the exact same thing with about 2 minutes left. "Well their goes Bron Bron doing what he does best, padding those stats when it doesn't count". Then when he hit that three I absolutely lost it, was rolling on the floor. It's absolutely hilarious that anyone tries to justify that that joke is anywhere near the level of Kobe or Jordan.

A totally classless move from someone who many consider to be the best player in the game. And people wonder why the ratings are down. :pity:

amos1er
06-14-2013, 06:19 AM
Probably trying to make it look like a blowout so people stop saying he choked in game 3.

Well, he didn't fool me.

Dwayne Wade was the reason the Heat won game 4. Anyone who watched the game and didn't just look at the box score realizes that. This is a perfect example of how stats can be misleading.

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics." - Mark Twain

SportsFanatic10
06-14-2013, 06:43 AM
hahaha skip hates lebron so much it's actually pretty funny.

c.c.
06-14-2013, 06:58 AM
A little extra time on the floor probably keeps him in rhythm for next game

Masterlaw
06-14-2013, 07:07 AM
lol you guys see everything in a negative way... He was in a funk in game 3 and could not drop one jumper.. so now he just wanted to shoot some jumpers and feel them for the next game! Come on guys..stop the hate already.. nobody wants to end up like skip bayless..

Panoy
06-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Great amos... anything else on your fascination with Lebron?

RiceOnTheRun
06-14-2013, 07:18 AM
Box score is nice and all, but I think it's agreed among most GMs and analysts that they really mean nothing. They're a dumbed down version of stats to feed to the public.

While they're not totally useless, when comparing a players' performance it's generally better to use advanced metrics anyways.

On another note, I don't think I've ever seen a post from you that's not about Lebron/MJ/Kobe.

Mell413
06-14-2013, 07:25 AM
That game wasn't over when he scored points. It was unlikely San Antonio was going to come back but crazy things do happen in the playoffs. That game could have gone from 10 points to 4 quickly. I honestly wouldn't have felt different about his play whether he scored 21 or 30. If you watched the game you knew he was much better this game than the first 3. Was Wade probably better in game 4? Yeah, but let's not act like Lebron only played well in the last few minutes of the game. Plus I don't think Skip Bayless is your best resource when it comes to Lebron

LeperMessiah
06-14-2013, 07:26 AM
.... Right Lebron should just take it easy and do less during an NBA finals away game in a series they were down in, not that anything important is on the line :rolleyes: grow the **** up people

MTL_123
06-14-2013, 08:06 AM
ahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahaahah i called it knew this troll amos1er was gonna make a thread about how lebron was stat padding

archdevil84
06-14-2013, 08:16 AM
and we all remember the comeback against chicago from miami in the playoffs a few years ago

koreancabbage
06-14-2013, 08:18 AM
Spo had all three of the big three there. Wade Bosh and Lebron were out on the floor.

don't know why you single Lebron out.

If anything, those were the easiest baskets Lebron got all game long.

Hey, I don't blame the Heat for doing that. San Antonio EMBARRASSED them the last game.

4milesperday
06-14-2013, 08:24 AM
I don't think Lebron was stat padding, he just happens to be the best closer in the league when his team is up double digits with less than 3 minutes to go in the game.

JordansBulls
06-14-2013, 08:25 AM
I think he just might be trying to get his jumper going because it has been off prior to tonight.

SportsFanatic10
06-14-2013, 08:29 AM
any logical person can't fault them at all. they blew a late 15pt lead to the mavs in the 2011 finals. and with the way neal and green are hitting 3s there's no point risking pulling your guys when the entire season is on the line. also they just got hammered by the spurs in the last game, not a bad thing to get them back a little and get lebron's jumper going as well headed into a huge game 5.

RateSports
06-14-2013, 08:46 AM
A few notes :

1. Any thread that uses Skip Bayless as its primary source, should be enough to show the thread starter that it has no basis on reality

2. LeBron jumper has been off and there is one game left in that arena. I have no problem with him shooting shots like he did to stay comfortable. Not to mention that his three pointer came with no time left on the shot clock. It's not like he got an open look with 20 seconds on the clock and chucked one.

3. His 4th quarter finals stats (most of which aren't relevant anymore). LeBron has taken so much heat from the media for having a bad 4th quarter average in Finals games (it's like 2 points average) that I'm sure he wanted to have a good quarter. LBJ is the face of a state driven, 24-7 coverage based era of basketball. Stats matter today and I think he used some garbage time to help his average that has been effected by his 07 finals performance.

4. He has to show Pop. Hitting all those jumpers could force Popovich to change his technique, which could open driving lanes and passing lines for Game 6.

PleaseBeNice
06-14-2013, 09:02 AM
Doesn't this get old? Posting the same hating bull **** all the time? Aren't you (OP) tired of it yet? Give it a rest, just like Kobe is right now on the couch

BALLER R
06-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Doesn't this get old? Posting the same hating bull **** all the time? Aren't you (OP) tired of it yet? Give it a rest, just like Kobe is right now on the couch

Why do people always say this. Then when someone responses with well he's sitting on his couch with his 5 rings y'' ***** about it.

ATX
06-14-2013, 09:15 AM
Amos1er is so MAD. We may have to call the police, as he will need to be on suicide watch if the Heat win this thing. His beloved Kobe isn't playing, so all he has time for is hate, seeing as there is no apparent care in the world to him outside of his hatred for a basketball player. It's truly astounding how much time he takes out of his life to hate this man called LeBron James.

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 09:19 AM
i was thinking the same damn thing he wanted to rack his stats up so people wont say that this was dwades show.

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 09:21 AM
lmao tru story its amazing when the team is up by 10 + he is jordan bird magic all in one. Every single step back long 3 go in. everything about him says front runner how are u a cowboy fan yankee fan and ur from ohio. I wonder why u picked those 2 teams
I don't think Lebron was stat padding, he just happens to be the best closer in the league when his team is up double digits with less than 3 minutes to go in the game.

Delrayhc
06-14-2013, 09:23 AM
i was thinking the same damn thing he wanted to rack his stats up so people wont say that this was dwades show.

Are you flirting with amos?

FreakaNashur
06-14-2013, 09:25 AM
That game wasn't over when he scored points. It was unlikely San Antonio was going to come back but crazy things do happen in the playoffs. That game could have gone from 10 points to 4 quickly. I honestly wouldn't have felt different about his play whether he scored 21 or 30. If you watched the game you knew he was much better this game than the first 3. Was Wade probably better in game 4? Yeah, but let's not act like Lebron only played well in the last few minutes of the game. Plus I don't think Skip Bayless is your best resource when it comes to Lebron
THIS.

Skip has no credibility, why would anyone take that troll seriously?

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 09:28 AM
there was no reason for lebron to even go back in the game his team had there best stretch with out him if the spurs cut into the lead at all then ye bring him back. I actually made good money on this game so iam not mad. I foudn it crazy how a team loses by 36 and is then the fav on the road to a team that has not been a underdog at home in over 200 games
THIS.

Skip has no credibility, why would anyone take that troll seriously?

ManRam
06-14-2013, 09:31 AM
skip bayless is a tremendous source! when you're in agreement with him, you must be thinking right!

i don't think it was "garbage time" until about 2 minutes or so left. you could stretch it to 4 minutes because that's when blair came in for duncan.

what do you want lebron to do? just dribble out the clock and not shoot? he dribbled out the clock, took some bad shots, but he just happened to make them. it's not "stat-padding". the points may be meaningless but what's the alternative.

it was 7 meaningless points...but whatever. it happens all the time. it's very skip/amos/bklyn to make this a big deal. grasping for straws per the usual.

the heat wanted to make a statement and blow them out. that's what they did. the spurs scored 35 points in the 4th in game 3...i'm sure none of them were "stat padding"...right?

RiceOnTheRun
06-14-2013, 09:32 AM
lmao tru story its amazing when the team is up by 10 + he is jordan bird magic all in one. Every single step back long 3 go in. everything about him says front runner how are u a cowboy fan yankee fan and ur from ohio. I wonder why u picked those 2 teams

10 points is not a blow-out nor is it garbage time. 1 shot is all they need to swing the momentum in their favor, and by then it's too late.

What's better for the Heat? Keeping Lebron in for 2 extra minutes or potentially risking San Antonio taking this must-win game?

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 09:35 AM
the lead kept growing without him. Wade looked great dont kid ur self spoestra knew that if they keep it up without lebron he has to answer those questions and lebron gets questioned by media about his team closing it out with out him
10 points is not a blow-out nor is it garbage time. 1 shot is all they need to swing the momentum in their favor, and by then it's too late.

What's better for the Heat? Keeping Lebron in for 2 extra minutes or potentially risking San Antonio taking this must-win game?

RiceOnTheRun
06-14-2013, 09:38 AM
the lead kept growing without him. Wade looked great dont kid ur self spoestra knew that if they keep it up without lebron he has to answer those questions and lebron gets questioned by media about his team closing it out with out him

Wade is on thin ice. He was great this game and definitely earned them the win, but why put the pressure on him when you don't need to with his injuries and all. Let Lebron take a few shots, get a good rhythm and he's in way better condition than Wade. It's small but still, why let a returning guy take unnecessary pressure.

ATX
06-14-2013, 09:41 AM
skip bayless is a tremendous source! when you're in agreement with him, you must be thinking right!

i don't think it was "garbage time" until about 2 minutes or so left. you could stretch it to 4 minutes because that's when blair came in for duncan.

what do you want lebron to do? just dribble out the clock and not shoot? he dribbled out the clock, took some bad shots, but he just happened to make them. it's not "stat-padding". the points may be meaningless but what's the alternative.

it was 7 meaningless points...but whatever. it happens all the time. it's very skip/amos/bklyn to make this a big deal. grasping for straws per the usual.

the heat wanted to make a statement and blow them out. that's what they did. the spurs scored 35 points in the 4th in game 3...i'm sure none of them were "stat padding"...right?

Grasping for straws for sure. Totally agree with everything here, in particular the fact that the Spurs blew Miami out just the game before, and according to the basketball *genius Amos, the Spurs probably should have just dribbled the shot clock down and then handed the ball to Miami. Anything else is just padding according to his steel trap *logic. Just more ridiculos claims and blinding hypocrisy.

koreancabbage
06-14-2013, 09:41 AM
well, they were embarrassed the previous night. Spo wanted to make a point when the Spurs had them the other night - payback's a *****. Even worse - the Spurs "big 3" didn't do ****. Duncan had a quiet 20 points.

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Lebron played well but his stats say he played great 10 of his point did not matter is the point. Wade was by far the best player on the court. Wade has had at 5 or 6 games in the finals that lebron has still yet to touch

koreancabbage
06-14-2013, 09:45 AM
Lebron played well but his stats say he played great 10 of his point did not matter is the point. Wade was by far the best player on the court. Wade has had at 5 or 6 games in the finals that lebron has still yet to touch

yup, when those refs helped Wade right?

tr3ymill3r
06-14-2013, 09:49 AM
That was the closest blowout in NBA history. The big 3 scored 85 points, the Spurs collectively scored 93 points. With the way those 3 played, any 2 PSDers could have been out there and the Heat still would have won. However, Wade will be lucky to score 30 in the last 3 games combined, does anyone think Bosh is going to have two more games like that. Skip was right about the running up the score against nobodies, but if the Spurs need that for motivation they shouldn't be in the finals. If a championship isn't enough to get up for, you're not ready to be a champ. I don't want to hear about bulletin board material, because that is just silly nonsense the media uses to make a story last for a week between NFL games.

Jarvo
This is dumb :facepalm:

JC_
hahaha skip hates lebron so much it's actually pretty funny.

You never actually know with those guys. They tend to aim at a certain audience (in this case Lebron haters) and act like the part.

ATX
06-14-2013, 09:51 AM
As a Heat fan and a LeBron fan I don't give a **** about James' stats last night. I bet all Heat fans feel the same way. All I care about is the victory. The only one who seems to care so much about James' stats is Amos1er. Wonder why? :rolleyes:

ATX
06-14-2013, 09:54 AM
That was the closest blowout in NBA history. The big 3 scored 85 points, the Spurs collectively scored 93 points. With the way those 3 played, any 2 PSDers could have been out there and the Heat still would have won. However, Wade will be lucky to score 30 in the last 3 games combined, does anyone think Bosh is going to have two more games like that. Skip was right about the running up the score against nobodies, but if the Spurs need that for motivation they shouldn't be in the finals. If a championship isn't enough to get up for, you're not ready to be a champ. I don't want to hear about bulletin board material, because that is just silly nonsense the media uses to make a story last for a week between NFL games.

I strongly disagree here. Wade has a penchant for coming up big when it matters most...A la Pacers game 7, Spurs game 4.

RLundi
06-14-2013, 09:57 AM
LeBron absolutely did stat pad. Wade was the best player on the court that game.

Jarvo
06-14-2013, 09:59 AM
All that don't matter and they will play better and do better and WIN sunday.

Jarvo
06-14-2013, 10:00 AM
I strongly disagree here. Wade has a penchant for coming up big when it matters most...A la Pacers game 7, Spurs game 4.

He has one good game every series and that was it.

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 10:01 AM

That was largely their bench, I think thats what he's getting at here. Pop admitted defeat and Spo kept his superstars in to keep lighting it up on them, and LeBron to get that Finals average up above 20.

I don't agree with Skip here though, I think Finals are no-holds barred. Miami needed a statement game after SA blew them out and they needed to swing momentum back in their favor. Not sure squeaking out a victory does that with next one in SA as well. And while I was watching the game, the vibes I got were to keep LeBron and Wade in their as long as possible to continue this newfound groove and grow that confidence as high as you could going into game 5.

Delrayhc
06-14-2013, 10:09 AM

That was largely their bench, I think thats what he's getting at here. Pop admitted defeat and Spo kept his superstars in to keep lighting it up on them, and LeBron to get that Finals average up above 20.

I don't agree with Skip here though, I think Finals are no-holds barred. Miami needed a statement game after SA blew them out and they needed to swing momentum back in their favor. Not sure squeaking out a victory does that with next one in SA as well. And while I was watching the game, the vibes I got were to keep LeBron and Wade in their as long as possible to continue this newfound groove and grow that confidence as high as you could going into game 5.

Your post is on point

NYCkid12
06-14-2013, 10:16 AM
This is the NBA not grade school basketball.....you don't want the score ran up on you play some D....as far as the stat padding regardless of the last points in garbage time he played excellent all game and Wade was even better...I don't get why it is so important for people to point out someone scoring in garbage time as if that proves Lebron is not a good player

If you don't think LeBron is the best player (or at least top 2-3, which is still rediculous bc I don't see how you make a case for anyone else) in the league, then you simply just can't stand him (and I can understand that) and can't look at his game in a non-biased matter

ATX
06-14-2013, 10:19 AM
He has one good game every series and that was it.

We'll see...

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 10:23 AM
This is the NBA not grade school basketball.....you don't want the score ran up on you play some D....as far as the stat padding regardless of the last points in garbage time he played excellent all game and Wade was even better...I don't get why it is so important for people to point out someone scoring in garbage time as if that proves Lebron is not a good player

If you don't think LeBron is the best player (or at least top 2-3, which is still rediculous bc I don't see how you make a case for anyone else) in the league, then you simply just can't stand him (and I can understand that) and can't look at his game in a non-biased matter

I don't think anyone is saying that, I think the argument is why is the best player in the league in the game with 3 minutes left in a blowout, after the other team threw in the towel, trying to run up his point total?

Again, I think there are legitimate reasons for it and I think sportsmanship takes a backseat to trying to give your team the best shot to win the series, I think there are legit reasons why LeBron and Wade would stay in, and keep shooting, even if it was against Nando De Colo in a blowout.

NYCkid12
06-14-2013, 10:35 AM
I don't think anyone is saying that, I think the argument is why is the best player in the league in the game with 3 minutes left in a blowout, after the other team threw in the towel, trying to run up his point total?

Again, I think there are legitimate reasons for it and I think sportsmanship takes a backseat to trying to give your team the best shot to win the series, I think there are legit reasons why LeBron and Wade would stay in, and keep shooting, even if it was against Nando De Colo in a blowout.

I thought after reading Skip's tweets, he was saying the big three are still in and game is over...as in why are you running the score up....I could of interpreted it wrong

But I agree with you

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 10:48 AM
So didn't Manu himself stat pad last night?

Honestly this topic is infuritating for me because I can't understand for the life of me how a human being could be such a monumental DUMB ****. To think people actually agree with Skip Bayless and don't understand how ****ing stupid that is. Haters stick together however.

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 10:52 AM

Since when is a 12 point lead a blow out?

Tell me something, if Melo was in this exact same scenario, was struggling to find his shot and had a chance to gain some confidence late would you want Woodson keeping him on the floor to possibly get himself some rhythm for the next game?

BigBlueCrew
06-14-2013, 10:55 AM
So didn't Manu himself stat pad last night?

Honestly this topic is infuritating for me because I can't understand for the life of me how a human being could be such a monumental DUMB ****. To think people actually agree with Skip Bayless and don't understand how ****ing stupid that is. Haters stick together however.

He did???? When? He got 5 points total, 2 assists, 2 rebounds. That was some horrible padding. :laugh:

Skip just criticizes Lebron. But I know on this site if you criticize Lebron you hate him.

"If you are not with us you are against us!!!!"

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Since when is a 12 point lead a blow out?

Tell me something, if Melo was in this exact same scenario, was struggling to find his shot and had a chance to gain some confidence late would you want Woodson keeping him on the floor to possibly get himself some rhythm for the next game?

Did you not read my ****ing post? I said I agree with it. Its stat padding at its finest, but I have no problem with the reasons behind it, and yes I would leave Melo in to keep that rhythm going, which I think I clearly insinuated two or three times on this very page of this thread including the post you quoted...

And the game was well over, Heat blew it up, Spurs had zero momentum, the game was well over at that point, whether you consider that a blowout or not is semantics, but the towel was thrown in.

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Skip is a sensationalist but you can't say the guy has never said anything that makes sense. I don't agree with him here (well, I agree that it was stat padding, I don't agree that that's a bad thing in this particular scenario) but the notion that 'OMGZ YOU AGREED WITH SKIP BAYLESS WHAT A DUMB ***' is pretty lame, I'm sure out of the number of documented Skip opinions, which is in the thousands given he's on TV for 2 hours every day, you yourself have agreed with a good chunk of them.

Twins Fanatic
06-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Who gives a ****, the guy gets paid lots to play and as a fan I want to see him play.

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 11:11 AM
Did you not read my ****ing post? I said I agree with it. Its stat padding at its finest, but I have no problem with the reasons behind it, and yes I would leave Melo in to keep that rhythm going, which I think I clearly insinuated two or three times on this very page of this thread including the post you quoted...

And the game was well over, Heat blew it up, Spurs had zero momentum, the game was well over at that point, whether you consider that a blowout or not is semantics, but the towel was thrown in.

Read what I said about ALL your posts in the other thread relative to LeBron. You "praise" how good he is or what good he has done in the most condescending fashion. Even though you say you "agree" with the stat padding I can bet that you'd bring it up after the series is over saying that he only had such a good game in game 3 because he stat padded late in the game.

Skip is a sensationalist but you can't say the guy has never said anything that makes sense. I don't agree with him here (well, I agree that it was stat padding, I don't agree that that's a bad thing in this particular scenario) but the notion that 'OMGZ YOU AGREED WITH SKIP BAYLESS WHAT A DUMB ***' is pretty lame, I'm sure out of the number of documented Skip opinions, which is in the thousands given he's on TV for 2 hours every day, you yourself have agreed with a good chunk of them.

When it relates to anything basketball Skip is absolutely HORRIBLE. He's seldom right about any of his predictions/viewpoints but because he's so stubborn and out there with them when he does get one right he goes of raving on about them.

When it comes to Skip's opinion on LeBron he's an absolutely ignorant hater, EVERYONE knows this EVERYONE. Why should any rational individual want to agree with anything an ignorant hater has to say?

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 11:15 AM
Read what I said about ALL your posts in the other thread relative to LeBron. You "praise" how good he is or what good he has done in the most condescending fashion. Even though you say you "agree" with the stat padding I can bet that you'd bring it up after the series is over saying that he only had such a good game in game 3 because he stat padded late in the game.

When it relates to anything basketball Skip is absolutely HORRIBLE. He's seldom right about any of his predictions/viewpoints but because he's so stubborn and out there with them when he does get one right he goes of raving on about them.

When it comes to Skip's opinion on LeBron he's an absolutely ignorant hater, EVERYONE knows this EVERYONE. Why should any rational individual want to agree with anything an ignorant hater has to say?

I'll take that bet Ms Cleo.

Why would I bring that up after the series when I said at half time in the game thread 'no one can say anything about LeBron tonight he is playing his *** off' and repeated that at the end of the game?

I don't like LeBron, but I will give him his props when he deserves them, and I will go at him when he deserves it. LeBron was stat padding - thats pretty much a fact - I feel the stat padding was warranted. Is it that so hard to understand? Should I put LeBron homer glasses on and say it wasn't stat padding too? Would that make you feel better? If I was a blind hater why would I even bother saying I agree with the stat padding and would encourage Melo to do the same in the same situation?

Sometimes the hate is warranted, like it was after game 3. Just because Skip says it doesn't automatically make it unjustified. Thats being an apologist at its finest - just write everything a hater says about your hero off.

JC_
06-14-2013, 11:31 AM

Skip is an actor. I bet he never even followed basketball before getting a job where he needed to talk about it. It's like a lot of politicians "Hey.. I don't know **** about that issue but let me ask an advisor to find out what my target demographic would like me to say"

The Flash
06-14-2013, 11:33 AM
So what's left to blame on LeBron , global warming?

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 11:34 AM
I'll take that bet Ms Cleo.

Why would I bring that up after the series when I said at half time in the game thread 'no one can say anything about LeBron tonight he is playing his *** off' and repeated that at the end of the game?

I don't like LeBron, but I will give him his props when he deserves them, and I will go at him when he deserves it. LeBron was stat padding - thats pretty much a fact - I feel the stat padding was warranted. Is it that so hard to understand? Should I put LeBron homer glasses on and say it wasn't stat padding too? Would that make you feel better? If I was a blind hater why would I even bother saying I agree with the stat padding and would encourage Melo to do the same in the same situation?

Sometimes the hate is warranted, like it was after game 3. Just because Skip says it doesn't automatically make it unjustified. Thats being an apologist at its finest - just write everything a hater says about your hero off.

You're quick to defend LeBron haters but anyone who defends him against said haters loves him unconditional and he's their hero right? :laugh2:

My favourite players on the Heat are Dwyane Wade (from the first time I saw him play in Marquette thought he was a bigger Allen Iverson type player never thought he'd be better than A.I. but he is) and Birdman Andersen (really started liking him when A.I. went to Denver). I don't even like LeBron like that, what I do however is respect him and I am as quick to get on him for anything that he does wrong (and he does plenty wrong) as anyone else, like I said before and I'd say again I'm rational about it. Others (including you) are not.

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 11:37 AM

The Spurs broke an NBA record for most 3s in an NBA Finals and gave the Heat the 3rd biggest defeat in finals history but hey its okay to hate LeBron for that. LeBron knows that that's why he took the responsibility of the loss squarely on his shoulders, last night however he didn't take credit for the win in any way shape or form, everything you about praising his coach, Wade, Bosh and Allen. I hate that guy.

THE GIPPER
06-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Honestly people if you get your fulfilment in life from watching someone fail whom you have never met, do not know, and who does not care about or acknowledge your existence then I genuinely feel for you.

heyman321
06-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Amos, you're straight up pathetic. It needs to be said. You're straight up pathetic dude, don't you have anything better to do with your time?

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 11:49 AM
You're quick to defend LeBron haters but anyone who defends him against said haters loves him unconditional and he's their hero right? :laugh2:

My favourite players on the Heat are Dwyane Wade (from the first time I saw him play in Marquette thought he was a bigger Allen Iverson type player never thought he'd be better than A.I. but he is) and Birdman Andersen (really started liking him when A.I. went to Denver). I don't even like LeBron like that, what I do however is respect him and I am as quick to get on him for anything that he does wrong (and he does plenty wrong) as anyone else, like I said before and I'd say again I'm rational about it. Others (including you) are not.

I rarely ever agree with the amos1ers and illusionists. I actually call them out for being irrational in the LeBron hater threads. You seem to be your own biggest fan. I am no more irrational than you are my dude. If you want to play that game, prove it. And your predicitions of 'what I will be like' aren't good enough. Find me a post of mine on LeBron during this series that was irrational.

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 11:50 AM
The Spurs broke an NBA record for most 3s in an NBA Finals and gave the Heat the 3rd biggest defeat in finals history but hey its okay to hate LeBron for that. LeBron knows that that's why he took the responsibility of the loss squarely on his shoulders, last night however he didn't take credit for the win in any way shape or form, everything you about praising his coach, Wade, Bosh and Allen. I hate that guy.

LeBron was a shook little girl in game 3. They would have probably lost anyway but he was completely terrible based on his standards. This is prime example of being a sugarcoating apologist. Even bucketss who is LeBrons number one fan was here saying how unacceptable that game was. It was more than just shots not falling or having an off night. He was playing scared.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 11:50 AM

Thoughts...

Thank god someone else sees what I've been seeing. Lebron has now stat padded in three straight games. How cowardly can someone get? In the last three games Lebron has added 21 points 9 rebounds and 5 assists in garbage time. Has any other superstar ever done this? Lebron is trying way to hard to make sure he gets finals MVP.

kingkenny01
06-14-2013, 11:53 AM
He let the shot clock run down and he shot, what and he is supposed to not shot and let the spurs come back. He happened to be open and they happened to go in. No one will argue, D-wade was the mvp of that game. If anything, it helped lebron get some more confidence in his jumper.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 11:54 AM
This

Well, he didn't fool me.

Dwayne Wade was the reason the Heat won game 4. Anyone who watched the game and didn't just look at the box score realizes that. This is a perfect example of how stats can be misleading.

I totally agree with your statement the other day about Lebron having the most inflated stats of all time. Wade starts the forth off and basically puts the game away. Then spo has the balls to put Lebron back in when they're up 14 so Lebron can add Nine points Two rebounds and an assist. Absolute joke!

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 11:55 AM
LeBron was a shook little girl in game 3. They would have probably lost anyway but he was completely terrible based on his standards. This is prime example of being a sugarcoating apologist. Even bucketss who is LeBrons number one fan was here saying how unacceptable that game was. It was more than just shots not falling or having an off night. He was playing scared.

You seriously don't seem to understand anything that is being said. LeBron having a horrendous game and LeBron being the reason the Heat lost that game are two totally different points. He played horribly, was that the reason why his TEAM lost? NO. It was a major reason but if his teammates don't play well and their opponents had a game for the ages in their own right what can one man do about that.

Don't try to seem rational now when that is your POV. Melo has that kind of game you're the first to have his back, LeBron has that kind of game you're the first two nail him to the cross.

BigBlueCrew
06-14-2013, 11:56 AM
Thank god someone else sees what I've been seeing. Lebron has now stat padded in three straight games. How cowardly can someone get? In the last three games Lebron has added 21 points 9 rebounds and 5 assists in garbage time. Has any other superstar ever done this? Lebron is trying way to hard to make sure he gets finals MVP.

Be carefule the natives are gonna get restless. :laugh:

He's an actor, he's a hater, blah, blah, blah. Maybe they should stick with the countdown or TNT crew who has they're head so far up Lebron's *** they need a proctologist after the finals is over?

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 11:57 AM
I rarely ever agree with the amos1ers and illusionists. I actually call them out for being irrational in the LeBron hater threads. You seem to be your own biggest fan. I am no more irrational than you are my dude. If you want to play that game, prove it. And your predicitions of 'what I will be like' aren't good enough. Find me a post of mine on LeBron during this series that was irrational.

I don't give a flying **** to go back through your posts and look for anyone of the MANY condescending, snide comments. What I will do however is every time I see you post like that from this point on I'll be sure to bring it to your attention.

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 12:02 PM
You seriously don't seem to understand anything that is being said. LeBron having a horrendous game and LeBron being the reason the Heat lost that game are two totally different points. He played horribly, was that the reason why his TEAM lost? NO. It was a major reason but if his teammates don't play well and their opponents had a game for the ages in their own right what can one man do about that.

Don't try to seem rational now when that is your POV. Melo has that kind of game you're the first to have his back, LeBron has that kind of game you're the first two nail him to the cross.

I don't think you understand. Whether or not the loss is pinned on him is irrelevant. LeBron sucked, he played scared. Whether he was 'the reason they lost' really is an opinion that could never be proven. The only fact of the matter is, he played like a scared little girl, and they lost, and they are not going to win many games he plays like a scared little girl, they aren't going to win many games when he chooses to defer to teammates that clearly are not getting it done.

Who said he was the reason his team lost? I don't believe those words ever came out of my mouth. He did underperform as bad as anyone on the team though, and he didn't do anything to try and pick up the slack when it was clear his team needed him to.

Is this something knew when the superstar of the team plays like ******* he gets the brunt of the blame for the loss? Pretty sure thats how it works in Pro Sports.

ILLUSIONIST^248
Lmao. I was saying the exact same thing with about 2 minutes left. "Well their goes Bron Bron doing what he does best, padding those stats when it doesn't count". Then when he hit that three I absolutely lost it, was rolling on the floor. It's absolutely hilarious that anyone tries to justify that that joke is anywhere near the level of Kobe or Jordan.^

ahahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahaahah i called it knew this troll amos1er was gonna make a thread about how lebron was stat padding
That's because Lebron did stat padd, in three straight games too.

i was thinking the same damn thing he wanted to rack his stats up so people wont say that this was dwades show.Lebron is trying to make sure He gets finals mvp.

LeBron absolutely did stat pad. Wade was the best player on the court that game.Thanks for telling the truth.

BklynKnicks3
its funny how we are trolls this that for bringing up facts. I mean can anyone sit here and dispute the fact that he went 2-13 and 3-13 in 2 close games back to back then some how finished with a decent stat line when game was over. Then His team closed out a game without him he comes back in the game and is firing away all the shot he was affraid to take before in close games
This

I totally agree with your statement the other day about Lebron having the most inflated stats of all time. Wade start the forth off and basically puts the game away. Then he has the balls to put Lebron back in when they're up 14 so Lebron can add Nine points Two rebounds and an assist. Absolute joke!

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 12:03 PM
I don't give a flying **** to go back through your posts and look for anyone of the MANY condescending, snide comments. What I will do however is every time I see you post like that from this point on I'll be sure to bring it to your attention.

Than don't go out there saying my posts are irrational unless your willing to do that.

zn23
06-14-2013, 12:03 PM
I thought it was 7 points...

Well It was definitely stat padding, although I'm not sure why because he was having a great game regardless. I think he had an efficient 26 points and 10 rebounds, so I have no idea why he did that.

I suppose to be fair those were all long jumpers. It's not like he was getting layups.

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 12:06 PM
Than don't go out there saying my posts are irrational unless your willing to do that.

Are you willing to go through my posts and see where I showed unconditional love for LeBron or in any way shape or form acted as if he was my hero. Feel free to. When that's done I'll go through your posts.

Bruno
06-14-2013, 12:07 PM

their game score was almost the same, edge Wade. Wade was the standout defensive player of game four as well. great performances by both players though. Bosh had a great game too. Miami didn't even bust SA with their threes. Miller, Battier and Cole did almost nothing from behind the arc as Miami only shot 12 threes all game. They rode their big three to the win and they all stepped up, hit jumpers and attacked the rim. Pop has to adjust, SA is running out of steam. I think SA is screwed without a 40 minute-servicable tony parker.

Ginobli is a straight role player at this point and Duncans age is showing. Unless Green, Leonard, and Neal go big, it's going to be very tough for SAs wobbling big three to take match Miamis big three now that Wade is engaged. tiago spilitter also got punked last night.

JC_
06-14-2013, 12:10 PM

Well It was definitely stat padding, although I'm not sure why because he was having a great game regardless. I think he had an efficient 26 points and 10 rebounds, so I have no idea why he did that.

I suppose to be fair those were all long jumpers. It's not like he was getting layups.

He should have dribbled the ball to a Spurs player and handed it to him everytime the shotclock was getting low for 3 minutes.

zn23
06-14-2013, 12:14 PM
He should have dribbled the ball to a Spurs player and handed it to him everytime the shotclock was getting low for 3 minutes.

lol yea that's true.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 12:15 PM
its funny how we are trolls this that for bringing up facts. I mean can anyone sit here and dispute the fact that he went 2-13 and 3-13 in 2 close games back to back then some how finished with a decent stat line when game was over. Then His team closed out a game without him he comes back in the game and is firing away all the shot he was affraid to take before in close games
Spot on.

Well at least you're man enough to admit it. IMO Lebron is trying to lock up his finals mvp. If wade won it, he would take a lot of **** from everyone.

Slade123
06-14-2013, 12:15 PM

I don't even like Lebron but you'd have to be ******** to think he's not close to them.

And Kobe is NOT on the same level as Jordan.

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 12:16 PM
I don't think you understand. Whether or not the loss is pinned on him is irrelevant. LeBron sucked, he played scared. Whether he was 'the reason they lost' really is an opinion that could never be proven. The only fact of the matter is, he played like a scared little girl, and they lost, and they are not going to win many games he plays like a scared little girl, they aren't going to win many games when he chooses to defer to teammates that clearly are not getting it done.

Who said he was the reason his team lost? I don't believe those words ever came out of my mouth. He did underperform as bad as anyone on the team though, and he didn't do anything to try and pick up the slack when it was clear his team needed him to.

Is this something knew when the superstar of the team plays like ******* he gets the brunt of the blame for the loss? Pretty sure thats how it works in Pro Sports.

Not to the irrational "fans".

Actually that's not how it works in Pro Sports that's how people without any contextual understanding of the TEAM Sport in which they are speaking of sees it as working. That's the JB POV. The smarter ones among us don't hold such idiotic viewpoints. The Lakers didn't win the title when Shaq left is that Kobe's fault? He played his life out.

LeBron played like a scared little girl? Okay fair. I say it like I see it (holistically) the Spurs D made him look worse than a scared little girl and they have to be credited as well. I see no mention of that.

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Are you willing to go through my posts and see where I showed unconditional love for LeBron or in any way shape or form acted as if he was my hero. Feel free to. When that's done I'll go through your posts.

Your post insinuating LeBron shouldn't be blamed despite maybe THE worst game of his entire career because it was a game that the Spurs set a 3 point record is pretty damn close.

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Your post insinuating LeBron shouldn't be blamed despite maybe THE worst game of his entire career because it was a game that the Spurs set a 3 point record is pretty damn close.

Tell me what your posts are insinuating?

I SAID in my post that LeBron was a MAJOR reason why they lost but that wasn't the only reason. Where in that would you do you get me saying LeBron doesn't need to be blamed.

Unlike you I focus on basketball, not player. I look at the game from every angle I don't watch the game for LeBron. You do.

ATX
06-14-2013, 12:25 PM
Spot on.

Well at least you're man enough to admit it. IMO Lebron is trying to lock up his finals mvp. If wade won it, he would take a lot of **** from everyone.

Just people like you. I could care less who wins Finals MVP as long as Miami wins.

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Not to the irrational "fans".

Actually that's not how it works in Pro Sports that's how people without any contextual understanding of the TEAM Sport in which they are speaking of sees it as working. That's the JB POV. The smarter ones among us don't hold such idiotic viewpoints. The Lakers didn't win the title when Shaq left is that Kobe's fault? He played his life out.

LeBron played like a scared little girl? Okay fair. I say it like I see it (holistically) the Spurs D made him look worse than a scared little girl and they have to be credited as well. I see no mention of that.

Sorry, LeBron's 'teammates not being good enough' excuses dried up the second he joined Miami. Regardless if his talent is playing like crap, he has the most talented supporting cast in the league, and he is the best player in the league. The teammates argument gets thrown out the window, ESPECIALLY when he was just as guilty as anyone else for playing well below average. You really trying to compare LeBron's supporting cast to Kobe's post-Shaq? LeBron's teammates were good enough to win 66 games, and 27 straight, he has more than enough talent to win even when Wade is off his game.

Spurs D deserves their fair share of credit but nowhere near all of it. LeBron showed last night he can do whatever he wants when he's aggressive and decisive. LeBron's game 2/3 struggles was much more LeBron's psyche than it was some herculean defensive effort. LeBron was wide open the entire game and was scared to shoot. Spurs D hasn't been all that impressive to me to be honest. I think LeBron faced better defenses twice already and had no problem dominating them.

When the best player underperforms just as bad as the role players or secondary stars, you don't just shift the blame past the superstar. He's going to get the majority of that blame. If LeBron played his *** off and he lost, you would not hear one peep out of me blaming LeBron like you didn't during the majority of the Pacer series.

D-Leethal
06-14-2013, 12:26 PM
Tell me what your posts are insinuating?

I SAID in my post that LeBron was a MAJOR reason why they lost but that wasn't the only reason. Where in that would you do you get me saying LeBron doesn't need to be blamed.

Unlike you I focus on basketball, not player. I look at the game from every angle I don't watch the game for LeBron. You do.

LOL, whatever you say man. You are a legend in your own mind.

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 12:31 PM
I never considered him a stat padder or maybe just wasn't watching close enough but that was pathetic. Game over. Pops waived the white flag and put in the scrubs. And he boost his point total 7 points in total garbage time.

So now all the Lebron homers can tell you what a awesome game he had when its clear Wade dominated from start to finish. He was Wades sidekick last night.

natelpete
06-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Skip Bayless would slam Lebron for hitting a Finals Game 7 winning shot. Who cares what Skip Bayless has to say.

BigBlueCrew
06-14-2013, 12:44 PM
Skip Bayless would slam Lebron for hitting a Finals Game 7 winning shot. Who cares what Skip Bayless has to say.

obviously 1,104,107 people care what he has to say. The number of people following his twitter account.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 12:49 PM
I never considered him a stat padder or maybe just wasn't watching close enough but that was pathetic. Game over. Pops waived the white flag and put in the scrubs. And he boost his point total 7 points in total garbage time.

So now all the Lebron homers can tell you what a awesome game he had when its clear Wade dominated from start to finish. He was Wades sidekick last night.It was actually nine points, 4 rebounds and an assist. Lebron has now stat padded in three of the four games played.

Swashcuff
06-14-2013, 12:53 PM
Sorry, LeBron's 'teammates not being good enough' excuses dried up the second he joined Miami. Regardless if his talent is playing like crap, he has the most talented supporting cast in the league, and he is the best player in the league. The teammates argument gets thrown out the window, ESPECIALLY when he was just as guilty as anyone else for playing well below average. You really trying to compare LeBron's supporting cast to Kobe's post-Shaq? LeBron's teammates were good enough to win 66 games, and 27 straight, he has more than enough talent to win even when Wade is off his game.

Sigh that simple point really FLEW over your head? Really? Really?

What was the last point that you made? What question was I answering? Seriously I don't think I have to spell that out for you I thought that was plain as day.

Spurs D deserves their fair share of credit but nowhere near all of it. LeBron showed last night he can do whatever he wants when he's aggressive and decisive. LeBron's game 2/3 struggles was much more LeBron's psyche than it was some herculean defensive effort. LeBron was wide open the entire game and was scared to shoot. Spurs D hasn't been all that impressive to me to be honest. I think LeBron faced better defenses twice already and had no problem dominating them.

I never said they deserved all of the credit. What I said is that you're not being holistic. You're watching the game so that you can criticize LeBron which is why you are ignorant to many other factors.

When the best player underperforms just as bad as the role players or secondary stars, you don't just shift the blame past the superstar. He's going to get the majority of that blame. If LeBron played his *** off and he lost, you would not hear one peep out of me blaming LeBron like you didn't during the majority of the Pacer series.

Thing is no one is shifting the blame, LeBron himself took the blame squarely on his shoulders and I understand why he did. What we are doing is looking past that and understanding context. What if LeBron played the way he did last night and Wade didn't. Lets say Wade got 12 points on 5-19 shooting from the field, where would the Heat be? This is a team game, why is Bron getting all the blame without any rational thinking when they lose big but when they win big he gets criticized for being a statpadder again with no rational thinking behind it.

NYtilIdie
06-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Suck it haters. That just happened.

NYtilIdie
06-14-2013, 01:02 PM
obviously 1,104,107 people care what he has to say. The number of people following his twitter account.

Oh, you mean the 1,104,107 million sheep? Yeah, they're just as clueless and idiotic as Skip.

The Flash
06-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Game 4 of the #NBAFinals got a 12.0 national rating last night. 2nd highest Gm 4 since '04. In Miami, WPLG-10 got a 34.2 rating. #Heat

NYtilIdie
06-14-2013, 01:04 PM

False, if you don't put a healthy Bulls, Lakers or Clippers ahead of the Heat in terms of supporting cast thats just the Lebron hater in you speaking.

Tony_Starks
06-14-2013, 01:11 PM
It was actually nine points, 4 2 rebounds and an assist. Lebron has now stat padded in three of the four games played.

The crazy part is that's his first 30 point game in a Finals ever. It should have a * next to it.

KnickaBocka.44
06-14-2013, 01:14 PM
False, if you don't put a healthy Bulls, Lakers or Clippers ahead of the Heat in terms of supporting cast thats just the Lebron hater in you speaking.

False. There is no #2 and #3 that even compares to the Heat.

GiantsSwaGG
06-14-2013, 01:18 PM
Skip is right for once!

Riodagoat
06-14-2013, 01:23 PM
Of course Amos1er is the one posting a thread like this...

JC_
06-14-2013, 01:23 PM
Oh, you mean the 1,104,107 million sheep? Yeah, they're just as clueless and idiotic as Skip.

^^ A lot of them are what you say but I'm sure there are a bunch that don't actually agree with him and are just entertained by the dumb **** he says.

Mr_Jones
06-14-2013, 01:28 PM
He had better stats than Wade in that game, but it was obvious that Wade completely carried them. THAT is why statistics are overrated. Wade dominated.

JC_
Of course Amos1er is the one posting a thread like this...

haha he was complaining about it last night and I'm sure he tried to find a respectable person in the media who felt the same way but couldn't, so he had to settle for Skip Bayless.

Lim
skip is so blinded by hate its not even funny. no one takes him serious anymore

FachoinaNYY
06-14-2013, 01:32 PM
So let me get this straight, he is now getting ridiculed for scoring too much too late?

Wow, you guys really have nothing left to criticize this guy for, huh?

And the Skip/Stephen A Smith aspect of ESPN is bringing down the brand as a whole. They do not give actual opinions, just loud obnoxious ones since either that will create controversy and sell or appease the lebron haters... like this. What a joke.

Riodagoat
06-14-2013, 01:32 PM
You know Skip Bayless is terrible when even Barkley thinks he's an idiot.

ztilzer31
06-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Lebron should just hand the ball to the other team in the 4th. I mean who cares if it's the finals, and he's playing a great team. When he has the opportunity to make baskets he shouldn't to appease the media.

Seriously Skip Bayless is an idiot, and anyone getting on Lebron for scoring at the end of a finals game is incredibly stupid.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 01:39 PM

:facepalm:

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 01:40 PM
He had better stats than Wade in that game, but it was obvious that Wade completely carried them. THAT is why statistics are overrated. Wade dominated.

Statistics can be huge illusions. especially in Lebron case.

ztilzer31
06-14-2013, 01:40 PM
:facepalm:

What are you facepalming about. Say something or just stop posting. Seriously all you ever do is jump on Amosier's nuts whenever he posts something, and face palm when he's not on. You are the worst poster on this forum.

ztilzer31
06-14-2013, 01:41 PM
Statistics can be huge illusions. especially in Lebron case.

You mean only in Lebron's case.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 01:43 PM
How can you lead that silly Cleveland team to the NBA finals and then be called a statpadder? He was still in the game because Pop called it quits way too early and Spurs still had a chance to come back. Spo probably wants Wade/James/Bosh to find their rhythm. Wade and James were CO-MVP. Wade just finally played great and that's why his is more noticeable.

natelpete
06-14-2013, 01:43 PM
It makes me happy to see people hate Lebron so much that it bothers them on an every day level.

abe_froman
06-14-2013, 01:44 PM
he's a professional troll and a special and very well known lebron hater

...so really cant see why what skip has to say about him is thread worthy,its the same thing everyday no matter what lebron does.lebron could cure cancer tomorrow and skip would ***** about how awful lebron is for doing it

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 01:48 PM
What are you facepalming about. Say something or just stop posting. Seriously all you ever do is jump on Amosier's nuts whenever he posts something, and face palm when he's not on. You are the worst poster on this forum.
Claiming any other team has a better supporting cast than the Heat is laughable and facepalm worthy kid.

You mean only in Lebron's case.
Not at all, box scores don't tell half the story, no wonder why Lebron fans think he's on par with Jordan. Box score gangsters ftw.

How can you lead that silly Cleveland team to the NBA finals and then be called a statpadder? He was still in the game because Pop called it quits way too early and Spurs still had a chance to come back. Spo probably wants Wade/James/Bosh to find their rhythm. Wade and James were CO-MVP. Wade just finally played great and that's why his is more noticeable.

Wade won the game for the Heat last night, sorry. Wade made an even game turn into a blow out. Then spo puts Lebron back in with 5 minutes left to pad his stats like usual. Will you blind homers ever admit Lebrons wrongs?

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Claiming any other team has a better supporting cast than the Heat is laughable and facepalm worthy kid.

Not at all, box scores don't tell half the story, no wonder why Lebron fans think he's on par with Jordan. Box score gangsters ftw.

Wade won the game for the Heat last night, sorry. Wade made an even game turn into a blow out. Then spo puts Lebron back in with 5 minutes left to pad his stats like usual. Will you blind homers ever admit Lebrons wrongs?

Pad his stats, huh? Because NBA players really talk about padding their stats with their coaches.. Makes sense. It's just another excuse from Kobephiles to justify why someone isn't better than their precious God.

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 01:54 PM
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo i just spilled my green tea box score gangsters.

Chronz
06-14-2013, 01:54 PM

Mountains out of molehills as usual. Blaming the team down 2-1 for staying with their best lineups against a team that has proven to be able to explode from deep isn't my idea of stat padding.

Check Kobe's 40-8-8 game for a closer example of that, not that I blame Kobe for making a statement/history with that game, but I dont recall the outrage over it. Same with MJ, Drexler, Dream etc....

BigBlueCrew
06-14-2013, 01:55 PM
So let me get this straight, he is now getting ridiculed for scoring too much too late?

Wow, you guys really have nothing left to criticize this guy for, huh?

And the Skip/Stephen A Smith aspect of ESPN is bringing down the brand as a whole. They do not give actual opinions, just loud obnoxious ones since either that will create controversy and sell or appease the lebron haters... like this. What a joke.

yeah skip and steven a are doing that :rolleyes:

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Kobe in the finals 26.2 5.2 5.2 Lebron 21.9 7.2 6.4 Lebron is 8-12 Kobe is 10-9 without shaq iam not even going to bring up the shaq years... 21.9 thats scottie pippen numbers. Wades career finals numbers blow lebron out of the water
Pad his stats, huh? Because NBA players really talk about padding their stats with their coaches.. Makes sense. It's just another excuse from Kobephiles to justify why someone isn't better than their precious God.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:00 PM
Mountains out of molehills as usual. Blaming the team down 2-1 for staying with their best lineups against a team that has proven to be able to explode from deep isn't my idea of stat padding.

Check Kobe's 40-8-8 game for a closer example of that, not that I blame Kobe for making a statement/history with that game, but I dont recall the outrage over it. Same with MJ, Drexler, Dream etc....

OK, cool! You can point out one game the Kobe padded his stats. Lebron has now done it in 3/4 games, and in countless regular season games. Do you get the difference?

Chronz
06-14-2013, 02:01 PM
That was largely their bench,
The same bench that his lit Miami up, thats why you cant keep your foot off the gas against this Spurs team until they are dead for sure.

I think thats what he's getting at here. Pop admitted defeat and Spo kept his superstars in to keep lighting it up on them, and LeBron to get that Finals average up above 20.
What about Spo not having the luxury of admitting victory while still throwing out a bench squad that can completely own the starters? I dont blame him for ensuring victory, he is down in the series. I just dont understand the point of this thread.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Kobe in the finals 26.2 5.2 5.2 Lebron 21.9 7.2 6.4 Lebron is 8-12 Kobe is 10-9 without shaq iam not even going to bring up the shaq years... 21.9 thats scottie pippen numbers. Wades career finals numbers blow lebron out of the water

I'm not even going to seriously contend to you. You're a huge verified troll.

Chronz
06-14-2013, 02:02 PM
OK, cool! You can point out one game the Kobe padded his stats. Lebron has now done it in 3/4 games, and in countless regular season games. Do you get the difference?
LOL, you trying to talk stats again? Show me the difference. Want to know an embarrassing (by this inane logic) fact about your boys highest scoring seasons? Or do you want to know your role and sit down?

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:03 PM

Not to mention, Lebron has added 21 points, 9 rebounds, and 5 assists in garbage time during this series. Absolute BS, how does he get away with doing this every chance he gets? Just another reason why I can't stand Lebron as a basketball player.

Raps18-19 Champ
06-14-2013, 02:05 PM
Spurs had players with like 6 mins left when they were up by like 30 in Game 3.

While I think having Lebron out there was not really needed for that game, having him out there brings more momentum for game 5 and helps Lebron, Wade and Bosh bring confidence going forward in game 65.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Not to mention, Lebron has added 21 points, 9 rebounds, and 5 assists in garbage time during this series. Absolute BS, how does he get away with doing this every chance he gets? Just another reason why I can't stand Lebron as a basketball player.

Because a Miami bench with a 10 point lead with 4 minutes left is really an assured victory. Yup, keep telling yourself that. Gets away? He's been the most criticized player in NBA history. Why are you so butthurt that James is better than your boyfriend, Kobe?

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 02:08 PM
I've always said Lebron was a glorified box score stuffer.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:12 PM
LOL, you trying to talk stats again? Show me the difference chump. Want to know an embarrassing (by this inane logic) fact about your boys highest scoring seasons? Or do you want to know your role and sit down?

Get over yourself. You can run around this board acting like your some sort of higher intelligence to these kids, but not to someone who's brains wired differently than society wants. Anyways...

Lebron has padded his stats for as long as I can remember. Lebron is trying to makes sure he gets his finals MVP if the Heat go onto win. Letting Wade win it will tarnish his legacy, so I can see why he's doing it. You Lebronites need to stop overrating him, and defending him when he's clearly in the wrong.

FYL_McVeezy
06-14-2013, 02:14 PM
Skip Bayless is a ***** who gets on Lebron any chance he gets and worships Tebow and Brady...

With that being said, LBJ was stat padding last night. Oh well it is what it is, but let's not sit here and act like he wasn't.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:14 PM
Because a Miami bench with a 10 point lead with 4 minutes left is really an assured victory. Yup, keep telling yourself that. Gets away? He's been the most criticized player in NBA history. Why are you so butthurt that James is better than your boyfriend, Kobe?

They were up by 14, Wade and the bench blew the game up. There was no need for Lebron to come back in because the Heat without him looked just as good. He might be better now, but I would take a prime Kobe over an overrated stats padder any day of the week.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 02:15 PM
They were up by 14, Wade and the bench blew the game up. There was no need for Lebron to come back in because the Heat without him looked just as good. He might be better now, but I would take a prime Kobe over an overrated stats padder any day of the week.

Prime Kobe was nothing but a scorer. Good luck winning games with him.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:16 PM
I've always said Lebron was a glorified box score stuffer.
100 percent he is. I don't know how he can get away with it for years.

Skip Bayless is a ***** who gets on Lebron any chance he gets and worships Tebow and Brady...

With that being said, LBJ was stat padding last night. Oh well it is what it is, but let's not sit here and act like he wasn't.According the Heat fans, we're a bunch of hater for saying so.

Chronz
06-14-2013, 02:17 PM
You can run around this board acting like your some sort of higher intelligence to these kids, but not to someone who's brains wired differently than society wants. Anyways...
Thanks for your permission.

Lebron has padded his stats for as long as I can remember. Lebron is trying to makes sure he gets his finals MVP if the Heat go onto win. Letting Wade win it will tarnish his legacy, so I can see why he's doing it. You Lebronites need to stop overrating him, and defending him when he's clearly in the wrong.
Cool story bro, Ill take your silence as another example of you sitting back down. Why would I care about what you can remember? Its the argument that matters, you carry no credibility so why assume your opinion is all you need?

Delrayhc

And this is another reason why many cant stand you.

ILLUSIONIST^248

Worst post ever...

naps
06-14-2013, 02:19 PM
amor1er is Skip Bayless in disguise. Worst poster in PSD history.

FYL_McVeezy
100 percent he is. I don't know how he can get away with it for years.
According the Heat fans, we're a bunch of hater for saying so.

It's comical

Stating facts =/= Hating.....

jerellh528

Lol sarcasm.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Thanks for your permission.

Cool story bro, Ill take your silence as another example of you sitting back down. Why would I care about what you can remember? Its the argument that matters, you carry no credibility so why assume your opinion is all you need?
How is Lebron clearly padding his stats not cold hard facts???

And this is another reason why many cant stand you.

Most people don't like to hear the truth, so I don't blame you.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 02:21 PM
why is copy bryants name being brought up in this thread?

The Flash
06-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Gasbags

Chronz
06-14-2013, 02:26 PM

I think Ill side with Spo over you, the Heat have seen leads diminish rapidly this series. 14pts can turn to 8 rather quickly and by then your in a dogfight instead of comfortably ahead.

Spo brought in Bron to ENSURE victory, I know you want so badly to discredit him but this wasn't a situation like G.2 where the Bron lineup without Wade COMPLETELY blew the Spurs out and thus victory was ensure so that Wade would not have to play.

But guess what, even in that MAULING. Wade came back in.

Why wouldn't Spo do it for Bron?

Why is it that you trolls want Bron to have such drastically different expectations from every other player in NBA history? Did you bring out your pitch fork when Kobe padded his stats in the Finals? How about when he led the league in garbage time buckets during his highest scoring seasons? I rly hope you dont get banned because I love the hypocrisy and lack of perspective you bring.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 02:29 PM
lebron being compared to inferior players like kobe disgusts me.

Chronz
06-14-2013, 02:29 PM
How is Lebron clearly padding his stats not cold hard facts???

Because its an opinion and not based on comparative data. You expect me to trust that your eyes can decipher something so vague? Make a valid case that differentiates Bron from league history and I will care.

Tell me you denounce Kobe's 35PPG season in the name of fair basketball if you want me to believe any singular supposed incident defines a career.

MassoDio
06-14-2013, 02:32 PM
I am no LeBron fan but...

1. Skip Bayless is an absolute moron. On top of being a moron, he is a moron with a dislike for LeBron James. So he will say anything to discredit him.

2. There are a few reasons LeBron was still in the game. (Along with Wade and Bosh, but Skip doesn't say anything about them being in against 2nd and even 3rd string Spurs)

Reasons:
a. LeBron has not played as well as he or the Spo expect him to in this series, so he let him stay in to close things out. (It is also the reason he left LeBron in for so long when the Heat were getting blown out in the previous game.)
b. The Spurs were down 12, and even the 2nd and 3rd stingers that were in there, can hit 3's. Manu, Bonner, etc. 12 points can become 6 or 3 very quickly.

Man I hate defending LeBron, but Skip Bayless should not have a job.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 02:33 PM
king james was finding rhythm for his jumpshot, if he wanted to stat pad he would have attacked the bucket. either way its only 7 points. if he had 26 and 10 would anyone look at him differently? exactly.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:41 PM
I think Ill side with Spo over you, the Heat have seen leads diminish rapidly this series. 14pts can turn to 8 rather quickly and by then your in a dogfight instead of comfortably ahead.

Spo brought in Bron to ENSURE victory, I know you want so badly to discredit him but this wasn't a situation like G.2 where the Bron lineup without Wade COMPLETELY blew the Spurs out and thus victory was ensure so that Wade would not have to play.

But guess what, even in that MAULING. Wade came back in.

Why wouldn't Spo do it for Bron?

Why is it that you trolls want Bron to have such drastically different expectations from every other player in NBA history? Did you bring out your pitch fork when Kobe padded his stats in the Finals? How about when he led the league in garbage time buckets during his highest scoring seasons? I rly hope you dont get banned because I love the hypocrisy and lack of perspective you bring.

The fact that you're a big enough Lebron homer to not admit that he stat padded shows your bias. A lot of Heat fans already admitted that he shouldn't have done it, but when the High Horseman says he didn't then it must be true. I also blame Spo for not having class. Almost all the starters were on the bench while Lebron added in 9/2/1.
Kobe padded his stats one time, while Lebron does it on an everyday basis. Kobe was the only weapon the Lakers had in those years. The Lakers would lose by 30 every game if Kobe didn't stay in. So keep on with your pointless factoids.

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 02:42 PM
I find it hilarious that people just do not understand Basketball. What about the other 3 and a half Quarters where James put up 20 plus and 10 boards and several assits and oh yea those blocks/Steals and superb defense as well. Wade would have to go for 60 to be the reason the heat won...He helped but James was just as good or hell maybe even better considering the fact that they worry more about stopping James than they do anyone else...Wade should perform like this with all the pressure and defense being put on James.

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 02:44 PM
On top of all that why pull them period? If Durant/Kobe was in the game and bombing shots and furthering the lead when the game is out of reach all people would say is well its because he is stepping on the other teams throats and its the killer mentality that makes them who they are and this is what they need to do to take momentum into the next game....When James does it its stat padding... Hilarious.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 02:45 PM
Because its an opinion and not based on comparative data. You expect me to trust that your eyes can decipher something so vague? Make a valid case that differentiates Bron from league history and I will care.

Tell me you denounce Kobe's 35PPG season in the name of fair basketball if you want me to believe any singular supposed incident defines a career.Your the worst homer ever. No point of talking to someone who thinks Lebron is the second coming of Jesus.

king james was finding rhythm for his jumpshot, if he wanted to stat pad he would have attacked the bucket. either way its only 7 points. if he had 26 and 10 would anyone look at him differently? exactly.

The fact remains. Lebron is a stat padder. Lebron has a whole games worth of padded stats. 21/9/5

zn23
06-14-2013, 02:48 PM

So now all the Lebron homers can tell you what a awesome game he had when its clear Wade dominated from start to finish. He was Wades sidekick last night.

I don't think anyone denies that Wade was the best player last night...

bucketss
06-14-2013, 02:48 PM
Your the worst homer ever. No point of talking to someone who thinks Lebron is the second coming of Jesus.

The fact remains. Lebron is a stat padder. Lebron has a whole games worth of padded stats. 21/9/5

nice made up numbers.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 02:51 PM

yeah lets give wade all the credit, lebrons 26 and 11 did nothing. wade dominated by himself and won it by himself.

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 02:51 PM
I don't think anyone denies that Wade was the best player last night...

I do. I still think James was better by a nudge. All around play plus him being the main target to stop and while having all the pressure on his shoulders equates to better game to me. Both were great though.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 02:52 PM
The fact that you're a big enough Lebron homer to not admit that he stat padded shows your bias. A lot of Heat fans already admitted that he shouldn't have done it, but when the High Horseman says he didn't then it must be true. I also blame Spo for not having class. Almost all the starters were on the bench while Lebron added in 9/2/1.
Kobe padded his stats one time, while Lebron does it on an everyday basis. Kobe was the only weapon the Lakers had in those years. The Lakers would lose by 30 every game if Kobe didn't stay in. So keep on with your pointless factoids.

Lol. and you call us lebron homers.

jerellh528
06-14-2013, 02:54 PM
He was padding stats, but I guess that's okay he needs to, his finals stats for a player with such regular season stat success are terrible.

nyballa1991
06-14-2013, 02:58 PM
My Thoughts exactly that he was stat padding last night. Looking at the box score you would think lebron was pivotal in winning that game, but truth is it was D-wade that carried them in game 4

tr3ymill3r
06-14-2013, 03:00 PM

Is there a bigger stage than any of the games in the finals? Of course game 7 would have greater implication than that of game 1, 2 or 3, but do you not think that those games were big games too?

bucketss
06-14-2013, 03:01 PM
My Thoughts exactly that he was stat padding last night. Looking at the box score you would think lebron was pivotal in winning that game, but truth is it was D-wade that carried them in game 4

so.. lebron wasn't pivotal. dude dropped 15 at the half, take off your hater shades my man.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 03:11 PM
nice made up numbers.
In all three games combined, those are the numbers. I could be off by a reb or two.

yeah lets give wade all the credit, lebrons 26 and 11 did nothing. wade dominated by himself and won it by himself.

When LeBron had those stats, the game was basically tied. Wade starts the forth and tears the game apart. Lebron hops back in and adds nine points a reb and an assist in 4 minutes, while the Spurs starters were out. So yeah, Wade was the one who lead them to a victory.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 03:14 PM
I do. I still think James was better by a nudge. All around play plus him being the main target to stop and while having all the pressure on his shoulders equates to better game to me. Both were great though.This is why a lot of people hate Lebron fans.

Lol. and you call us lebron homers.
Do you not remember how bad our team was?

My Thoughts exactly that he was stat padding last night. Looking at the box score you would think lebron was pivotal in winning that game, but truth is it was D-wade that carried them in game 4+1. Boxscores and stats only tell so much.

natelpete
06-14-2013, 03:25 PM
Lebron scored a couple times when the Heat were up at the end of the game, I'm going to let this affect the rest of my week. It really bothers me.

-Half the people in the PSD NBA forum

IKnowHoops
06-14-2013, 03:39 PM

This is so stupid. D wade was the mvp of game 4. Its about time. Lebron would much rather play with yesterdays version of D wade. I bet no one is happier than Lebron. If you watched his reaction every time D wade did something good, he got hype. Thats why Bron came to the Heat, to play with a great player who was on his level. What is Bron supposed to do with three minutes left in the game as the shot clock keeps winding down. Miss on purpose so it doesn't look like he is padding his stats. So through these playoffs Lebron has been the MVP of every win, and Wade is the MVP of one win. It shouldn't be this lopsided.

Haters gone hate.

cmellofan15
06-14-2013, 03:39 PM
This might be the dumbest thing I've read all week...LeBron haters have reached an all time low, which is pretty low considering all you do is hate on a basketball player anyways...

nimzboy
06-14-2013, 03:45 PM
The way the Spurs have been hitting there 3s, anything couldve happened in those final minutes. I think they should have stayed until about a minute and a half left. Skip's hate is so ridiculous, thats why hes a sports "writer" and not on the field. Nobody respects his opinion because of how biased he is.

Redskins10
06-14-2013, 03:48 PM
I'm convinced Amos is Skip.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm convinced Amos is Skip.

skip actually criticizes kobe at times, i would love for amos1er to be unbiased towards kobe.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Skip Bayless also thinks Tim Tebow is a good QB.

He lost his credibility a looooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggg time ago.

carruthers32
06-14-2013, 04:06 PM

He had the ball in his hands with the shot clock going down, is he just suppose to hold it and let the shot clock go?

b@llhog24
06-14-2013, 04:23 PM
Well, he didn't fool me.

Funny **** is, if you're looking at the right combination of stats. You'd be able to see that Wade had a better game. Gtfo.

b@llhog24
06-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Skip Bayless threads should be treated like BR sources now.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 04:27 PM
Amos1er threads should be treated like BR sources now.

Fixed

RateSports
06-14-2013, 04:32 PM

Lol I'm sorry but any sentence between two alleged men that ends in the word "kid", means you are either :

A.) A legitimate child

B.) You are grown but resemble a vagina

Sorry man. You deserve it on so many levels and we're all thinking it.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 04:42 PM
Lol I'm sorry but any sentence between two alleged men that ends in the word "kid", means you are either :

A.) A legitimate child

B.) You are grown but resemble a vagina

Sorry man. You deserve it on so many levels and we're all thinking it.

Good way of trying to get your fellow Heat fans praises. :yawn:

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 04:43 PM

Says the guy who hangs on Amos1er's sack every thread. Even have a signature of his as your sig. When is the wedding?

Delrayhc
06-14-2013, 04:48 PM

Says the guy who hangs on Amos1er's sack every thread. Even have a signature of his as your sig. When is the wedding?

The wedding will be after the honeymoon. Im sure there practicing there honeymoon right now.

t_money25
06-14-2013, 04:51 PM

Maybe the potential war with North Korea....SMH

The OP fears the Heat is getting close to winning the title so he's looking for material to bait with until next season begins

RateSports
06-14-2013, 04:59 PM

Says the guy with a LeBron coward sig. Get over it. You're lucky you're too big of a tool to ever have a gf. Cause when she dumped you, you'd probably have her in your sig 3 years after the fact.

Chronz
06-14-2013, 05:20 PM
The fact that you're a big enough Lebron homer to not admit that he stat padded shows your bias.
Nope it shows common sense. Why would anyone take any sort of statistical analysis from you seriously? ESPECIALLY on the topic of LeBron? My stance is simple, if what Bron did last night is padding , then its par for the course.

The fact that you ignore everything I said and boil down your argument back to the originally flawed concept exposes you for a drone. Go back to the Amoser factory, your programming isnt quite yet up to par.

A lot of Heat fans already admitted that he shouldn't have done it, but when the High Horseman says he didn't then it must be true.
LOL there you go again talking about what other people are saying, if your argument is unable to stand on its own merit then its not my fault you cant defend it.

I also blame Spo for not having class. Almost all the starters were on the bench while Lebron added in 9/2/1.
Nobody cares. Spo sure as hell doesn't and he has every reason to keep his players in.

Kobe padded his stats one time, while Lebron does it on an everyday basis.
Proof? Why did Kobe lead the league in garbage time buckets?

Kobe was the only weapon the Lakers had in those years. The Lakers would lose by 30 every game if Kobe didn't stay in. So keep on with your pointless factoids.
lmfao way to avoid what I said. Let me spell it out for you again. In what you guys would consider garbage time (in the playoffs no less LMFAO) would mean Kobe lead the league in padding his stats during irrelevant stages of the game.

Again, GARBAGE TIME BUCKETS. Kobe led the league. Mike James came in 2nd IIRC. Thats how the hero of Mike James was born, by putting up buckets (padding stats if you call it) on a bad team.

Your the worst homer ever. No point of talking to someone who thinks Lebron is the second coming of Jesus.Based on what? Me not caring about your unsubstantiated opinions, yea thats a total homer.

Kobester = padder by everything said here

Chronz
06-14-2013, 05:27 PM
In all three games combined, those are the numbers. I could be off by a reb or two.

Brilliant analysis from PSD's expert statistician. Start a thread bro, surely its worthy

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-14-2013, 05:29 PM

The wedding will be after the honeymoon. Im sure there practicing there honeymoon right now.

Says the guy with a LeBron coward sig. Get over it. You're lucky you're too big of a tool to ever have a gf. Cause when she dumped you, you'd probably have her in your sig 3 years after the fact.

triple :yawn:

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 05:36 PM

Why do you keep ignoring Chronz when he verbally overpowers you? Are you afraid that your retort is a joke?

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 05:38 PM
Why do you keep ignoring Chronz when he verbally overpowers you? Are you afraid that your retort is a joke?

Cowardice.

I would know I am a LeBron and a HEAT fan, expert at pointing out Cowardice.

Delrayhc
06-14-2013, 05:50 PM

Your yawn is actually you opening your mouth for Amos

The Flash
06-14-2013, 05:53 PM
Your yawn is actually you opening your mouth for Amos

:clap:

cmellofan15
06-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Dang, Chronz......dang...at least it shut him up haha

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=ChitownBears22;26438934]Says the guy who hangs on Amos1er's sack every thread. Even

I'm done talking to you if you really think Lebron did no stat padding in this series. How brainwashed can one guy be? Does it hurt your brain to think on it's own, or is better to follow the crowd. I guess this is why 95 percent of people are destined to be mediocre in life.

If Heat fans have admitted that he stat padded doesn't that tell you something? This only proves how incredibly bias you are in you protection of your false idol.

Open your media washed eyes for Christ sake, Lebron gets free rebounds and assist in every single game.

Who honestly cares. I mean why even start a thread. That is the thing, with the media now they can find something wrong with a players game even if they have a perfect game. If his game is good, then he maybe winked at the opposing teams bench during the game so they will hound LeBron for that.

That is the point that needs to be made. No one expects LeBron to be perfect. Spo kept him in the game, when you are playing you better give 100%, if he does then I don't care the results. He scored some points, oh no, I don't think anyone will die.

The only people that seem to care are the same 10 people who will hate on LeBron no matter what. He goes on a streak of shooting 30 points at 60% shooting and they say it is no big deal because he should do it every game because of his genetics.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 06:03 PM
I believe he had 24 on almost 60% shooting before he came in the 4th, so who cares bro, heat won. lol @ whining about stat padding.

stawka
06-14-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm pretty sure Amos1er is Skip Bayless' lovechild

BigBlueCrew
06-14-2013, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=ILLUSIONIST^248;26439280]

Who honestly cares. I mean why even start a thread. That is the thing, with the media now they can find something wrong with a players game even if they have a perfect game. If his game is good, then he maybe winked at the opposing teams bench during the game so they will hound LeBron for that.

That is the point that needs to be made. No one expects LeBron to be perfect. Spo kept him in the game, when you are playing you better give 100%, if he does then I don't care the results. He scored some points, oh no, I don't think anyone will die.

The only people that seem to care are the same 10 people who will hate on LeBron no matter what. He goes on a streak of shooting 30 points at 60% shooting and they say it is no big deal because he should do it every game because of his genetics.

Cmon man, this isnt about Lebron being perfect and crap. This is about certain people hanging on every little thing he does, for better or for worse.

Case in point...... Lebron blocks Tiago Splitter...."OMG BLOCK OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!" Lets create a separate thread. Lets run an hours worth of highlights film on that one play. And I know you wont like it but Skip bayless gave that play a 1 or a 2 (im not sure) on a scale of 10. Everybody block Tiago Splitter He sux at dunking.

Now Amosler1 creates the thread on stat padding and ya'll are going nuts. For what? because someone is insulting your beloved Lebron James. Because he may or may not have padded his stats in game 4. Pop took out all his starters so the possibility was very good that the Spurs werent gonna stage a miraculous comeback.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 06:16 PM
A totally classless move from someone who many consider to be the best player in the game. And people wonder why the ratings are down. :pity:

the ratings were down because of the perception that the spurs are a boring team. however, that all changed , hence why game 4 received a rating of 12.0, compared to lst year which featured the two best players in the nba (12.4)

thanks for filling PSD with your garbage.. AGAIN. :cool:

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE=ChitownBears22;26439298]

Cmon man, this isnt about Lebron being perfect and crap. This is about certain people hanging on every little thing he does, for better or for worse.

Case in point...... Lebron blocks Tiago Splitter...."OMG BLOCK OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!" Lets create a separate thread. Lets run an hours worth of highlights film on that one play. And I know you wont like it but Skip bayless gave that play a 1 or a 2 (im not sure) on a scale of 10. Everybody block Tiago Splitter He sux at dunking.

Now Amosler1 creates the thread on stat padding and ya'll are going nuts. For what? because someone is insulting your beloved Lebron James. Because he may or may not have padded his stats in game 4. Pop took out all his starters so the possibility was very good that the Spurs werent gonna stage a miraculous comeback.

I am just saying look at every post after a HEAT loss, it is by the same 3 people and they always find a way to pin it on LeBron. After a win they find something to criticize about LeBron. HEAT fans really don't care they see it as a loss or a win. It is these Kobe-***** that find some way to hate. I don't care about the block one way or another, it is a tough block to make without drawing a foul, that is why it was impressive. I don't care if it is number 1 or 2 or 500 for the season, I will state my opinion in the thread and that is that. Amos1er on the other hand just repeats the same hate-filled crap because he is balls deep on kobes knob.

Chronz
06-14-2013, 06:20 PM
Pop took out all his starters so the possibility was very good that the Spurs werent gonna stage a miraculous comeback.

One problem with that theory, the Heat just saw what those bench players could do. When you can shoot the way they can, a 15pt lead isnt safe. So unsure was Spo, that he put Wade back in despite having just taken him out for a light rest. There is too much for the Heat to lose/gain to question their victory.

The most important point is, WHO CARES. You can rummage through history and find similar situations, its par for the course as far as Im concerned. What exactly is this criticism suppose to amount to? Petty slights?

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-14-2013, 06:24 PM
One problem with that theory, the Heat just saw what those bench players could do. When you can shoot the way they can, a 15pt lead isnt safe. So unsure was Spo, that he put Wade back in despite having just taken him out for a light rest. There is too much for the Heat to lose/gain to question their victory.

The most important point is, WHO CARES. You can rummage through history and find similar situations, its par for the course as far as Im concerned. What exactly is this criticism suppose to amount to? Petty slights?

and also the lead was cut down to 10-12 before lebron scored the last 3 to make it 16. before the 3 with 22 secs left, it was only a 13 point game lol

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 06:27 PM
and also the lead was cut down to 10-12 before lebron scored the last 3 to make it 16. before the 3 with 22 secs left, it was only a 13 point game lol

Pretty sure it was the Spurs bench that scorched them from the 3-pt line the game before and were above 50% from 3 at that stage as well. 5 minutes and a 10+ point lead means nothing when a team has been red hot from downtown. The HEAT kept their defenders in there to close it out. Are they not supposed to play offense in the meantime? According to PSD-trolls, they should just hold the ball for the 24-second shotclock

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Every Lebron thread is always the same people on different sides of the fence all saying the same stuff over and over and over and over and over. All arguing with the same person they argued with in the other Lebron thread. Its not fun any more.

Dont you guys get tired of the same arguement with the same people all the time? Its obvious nobody's opinion has changed one bit. Not one bit no matter how much effort you put into it. No matter how much prep you do, how much research you do, how much you type, the person you are trying to convince sees what you say and just laughs at you because no matter what you say that other person thinks you are completly wrong.

Save your responses. I already know what to do. "I wont watch":

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 07:49 PM
[QUOTE=ChitownBears22;26439298]

See and you are kinda talking out of your butt on this one as well. Everything you said can be turned around the exact way. Yes one dunk and the James lovers go insane but its both sides that go over board because at the same time one bad game and we have 9 threads or one off night and we have 20 James will never be Jordan/Kobe threads. The thing is the Lebron lovers actually have more ground to stand on considering he is the best in the business by a ton... The haters all of a sudden after 1 game want the guy thrown out of the league and or playing in the WNBA.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 07:50 PM
What the hell is wrong with playing your star players in the finals to secure a win and prove a statement that they came to play? These are the people complaining about nba not being good and stuff but yet they'd rather watch role players battle it out for 5 minutes? C'mon, get a grip and enjoy the game. Who cares if they are stat-padding? Only kobe's minions care.

Swarley91
06-14-2013, 07:56 PM
Their are very few things that I find funny, but some of them are SNL in the 90s, seasons 1 and 2 of Arrested Development, and bandwagon prince James fans, little "p", who try to justify that Baby bron bron is anywhere near the level of Kobe or Jordan. Please, let the man get past Paul Pierce first... :dance::dance::dance:

More-Than-Most
06-14-2013, 07:59 PM
Their are very few things that I find funny, but some of them are SNL in the 90s, seasons 1 and 2 of Arrested Development, and bandwagon prince James fans, little "p", who try to justify that Baby bron bron is anywhere near the level of Kobe or Jordan. Please, let the man get past Paul Pierce first... :dance::dance::dance:

And this Is why I hate the NBA area.

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 08:03 PM
omg, LeBron actually had a player contribute and was arguably the MVP of one game in the finals.

First time in history a superstar has gotten superior help from a teammate.....

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 08:04 PM

down 2-1, on the road, facing another road game, pretty sure as a coach I am making SURE I win that game, even if I am up 10-15 at the time.

OceanSpray
06-14-2013, 08:05 PM

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHT? James has passed Paul half a decade ago.

DODGERS&LAKERS
06-14-2013, 08:06 PM
What the hell is wrong with playing your star players in the finals to secure a win and prove a statement that they came to play? These are the people complaining about nba not being good and stuff but yet they'd rather watch role players battle it out for 5 minutes? C'mon, get a grip and enjoy the game. Who cares if they are stat-padding? Only kobe's minions care.

I didnt know Skip was a Kobe minion.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Their are very few things that I find funny, but some of them are SNL in the 90s, seasons 1 and 2 of Arrested Development, and bandwagon prince James fans, little "p", who try to justify that Baby bron bron is anywhere near the level of Jordan. Please, let the man get past Paul Pierce first... :dance::dance::dance:

sorry had to delete kobes name, that just made this whole post an abomination. even more so than the paul pierce comment.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 08:11 PM
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHT? James has passed Paul half a decade ago.

the fact he mentioned kobe and jordan together as if they're close to equals was a bit more upsetting IMO

Delrayhc
06-14-2013, 08:45 PM
Message deleted by Jesus Christ

Mell413
06-14-2013, 09:24 PM
I don't know if I should be surprised this thread has lasted 14 pages. Had Lebron missed those shots the same people that complain about him now would have said the guy couldn't even score points in garbage time. The guy can't win with some people. Plus it's not like he needed those 7 or 9 points to make a bad game look average. He already had a great game before those points. Wade was great, but that shouldn't diminish what Lebron did. With the way SA shoots the 3 and the way Miami has had trouble defending the 3 it's easy to justify why Miami kept their stars in. Why doesn't Pop get more criticism for throwing in the towel so soon? I can understand them taking Parker out since he was hurt, but that game was still winnable.

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 09:29 PM
funny this is the 8th dwade has had 30 in a playoff game for lebron. did u know tha tpippen only did that 3 times for jordan in like 3 times as many games, Lebron actually owes d wade for not showing up vs dallas this should be ring number 4 for wade
omg, LeBron actually had a player contribute and was arguably the MVP of one game in the finals.

First time in history a superstar has gotten superior help from a teammate.....

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Regardless if he pads his stats or not. I really don't care, they are numbers and the only number that matters is W's.

I don't even care that Wade carried the team, because this is a team sport and every player has needed help. I bet Melo wish he got some help from his teammates in the Pacers series. Or Durant got some help after Westbrook went down. Those are examples not slamming players or teams. Do you think Duncan, Ginobili and Parker cared that they weren't the reason game 3 was a blowout. Nope, they just saw the win.

IT IS A TEAM GAME!!!! WHO CARES WHO SCORES!!!!! WHO CARE WHO PADS STATS!!!!!! YOU PLAY FOR THE W!!!!!!

Bruins2012
06-14-2013, 09:41 PM
Skip should mind his own business, LBJ has earned the respect of all his peers in every major sport. Night in and night out LBJ "brings it" to the delight of millions. Does Skip do that?? Here is an article below that capturing LBJ in all his glory and triumph!

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/20/nhl-players-mock-lebron-james-leg-cramps-via-twitter-during-game-4-of-nba-finals/

BklynKnicks3
06-14-2013, 09:42 PM
the discussion is not what they care about its about us fans evaluating them. A guy like lebron did it to him self with his antics the not 6 not 7 not 8. Its not king melo or king durant.Melo gets killed for getting out of the first round 2 times in 10 years regardless of the fact he lost 2 6 finals teams. You put lebron or kd with wade and bosh with those shooters they win rings to. I dotn think it possible for either of them to come up smaller then lebron vs dallas. I would even bet if u put rudy gay with wade they would still have a legit chance to win a ring. You have the best player who also has the most help. whats impressive about anythiing he does???
Regardless if he pads his stats or not. I really don't care, they are numbers and the only number that matters is W's.

I don't even care that Wade carried the team, because this is a team sport and every player has needed help. I bet Melo wish he got some help from his teammates in the Pacers series. Or Durant got some help after Westbrook went down. Those are examples not slamming players or teams. Do you think Duncan, Ginobili and Parker cared that they weren't the reason game 3 was a blowout. Nope, they just saw the win.

IT IS A TEAM GAME!!!! WHO CARES WHO SCORES!!!!! WHO CARE WHO PADS STATS!!!!!! YOU PLAY FOR THE W!!!!!!

Hawkeye15
06-14-2013, 09:46 PM
funny this is the 8th dwade has had 30 in a playoff game for lebron. did u know tha tpippen only did that 3 times for jordan in like 3 times as many games, Lebron actually owes d wade for not showing up vs dallas this should be ring number 4 for wade

do you even understand statistics? Simple question.

IKnowHoops
06-14-2013, 09:46 PM

Most of those people follow him to bash his every word though. That would be like saying everyone who watches the finals and then comment negatively on Lebron, care what Lebron has to say.

3RDASYSTEM
06-14-2013, 09:47 PM

Thoughts...

Like I stated In another thread if you get blown out by the largest margin in your teams history and you are the NBA MVP JAMES and defending champs in HEAT and you have a chance for revenge within 48 hrs or as long as your memory lasts then you will put your foot on the gas at the highest max of speed and not look back until the clock says 0:00

don't be mad at LEBRON and WADE or SPO or all 3, be mad at the SPURS for destroying the HEAT in historical fashion and the HEAT responding like the PATS of 07', I love it

get your *** kicked and come back and kick *** on the same court, that's a champion mental with or without STERNs rigged approval

ChitownBears22
the discussion is not what they care about its about us fans evaluating them. A guy like lebron did it to him self with his antics the not 6 not 7 not 8. Its not king melo or king durant.Melo gets killed for getting out of the first round 2 times in 10 years regardless of the fact he lost 2 6 finals teams. You put lebron or kd with wade and bosh with those shooters they win rings to. I dotn think it possible for either of them to come up smaller then lebron vs dallas. I would even bet if u put rudy gay with wade they would still have a legit chance to win a ring. You have the best player who also has the most help. whats impressive about anythiing he does???

What is impressive? His defense, his efficency, and the fact that he can guard any player on the court. If Melo, Gay, KD, ETC had to deal with the piss poor performances of Bosh and Wade vs Indy they would have been bounced. It was LeBron who played lockdown D, it was LeBron who was the leading rebounder, it was LeBron who was averaging 7 assists per game, keeping them in it. Wade and Bosh were bricking jumpshots the entire series and turning the ball over.

bucketss

pippen was too busy locking down the other teams best player, dropping dimes and grabbing boards. if melo did one of those things it would have been knicks vs heat ECF.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 09:48 PM
pippen was too busy locking down the other teams best player, dropping dimes and grabbing boards. if melo did one of those things it would have been knicks vs heat ECF.

lol truth

Melo was too busy shooting 30 percent and getting bounced in 6.

bucketss
06-14-2013, 09:56 PM
btw i found this cool,

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/mLa2ulVZ6cTZadT8XMVYBw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/Two-times-the-obliteration.-Image-via-@Hoya2apacer.jpg.jpg

roy hibbert decides he wants to hang that up:laugh2:, epic 4th quarter choke job by melo capped off by getting blocked like that damn, than hibbert decides to frame it Lol.

3RDASYSTEM
06-14-2013, 09:57 PM
do you even understand statistics? Simple question.

plus he doesn't understand that LEBRON has 2(robbed for a 3rd) MVP's in 3yrs as WADE's mate

im sure nobody owes anyone, and for damn sure LEBRON doesn't owe WADE

not showing up against DALLAS but showing up for the other 2 yrs and previous 7yrs with 2 MVP's, he doesn't understand a lot of things

based on what he is saying GILBERT owes LEBRON big time for his CAVS tenure

WADE won that ring and then couldn't get out the first rd before proclaiming that this is the last time he will not be out the 1st rd for yrs to come after tha playofft exit in 10'

WADE owe RILEY and JAMES, but at the top is ARISON

IKnowHoops
06-14-2013, 10:04 PM
He was padding stats, but I guess that's okay he needs to, his finals stats for a player with such regular season stat success are terrible.

If you think this is what was on lebron's mind when he came in the game and started hitting shots, your an idiot.

3RDASYSTEM
06-14-2013, 10:06 PM

you hit that right on, I been trying to explain this on here for long while

its the reason why I rank IVERSON so high as individual player

he had a core of d league style players for 7yrs and didn't blink a eye then on to fringe nba starters in KORVER/IGGY

also snuck in a FINALS appearance with d league style type players

you need a 3 headed monster in todays game, just like in the 80's and 90's, in the 00's it was a two headed monster that could get you through, especially from 00-07

now its back to where it started, history will always repeat with a little ounce of tweak to it

people make me laugh with this garbage time or running up the score talk

bottomline if you have ever competed in any sport and got blown out the doors and you have a chance to seek revenge on the court then you will take full advantage and if you get out to a big lead you will put your foot on the other teams throat and the 'have mercy' rule is thrown out the door

BAYLESS is now mad at himself for having to root for LEBRON and even more mad at himself because he cant call him a non champion anymore

I hope history repeats itself and they blow SA out again and LEBRON does this same exact thing against POP's substitutions

next time why don't POP keep his starters in late to play out the NBA FINALS game that SPO let his players do

2-2, best of 3 series

Shlumpledink
06-14-2013, 10:09 PM
We remember it now. 20 years from now it will just look like Lebron had a really good game 4, and kids today will be talking about how great Lebrons finals was, and that joe shmoe of present day 2032 is nowhere near the dominance of Lebron James

IKnowHoops
06-14-2013, 10:11 PM
If you play to pad your stats on a sorry Cleveland team and still win 66 games your the G.O.A.T. Just think if Lebron played to win, Cleveland could of gone undefeated.:facepalm:

IKnowHoops
06-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Worst and most pointless hater thread Ive seen on PSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezekial
06-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Great amos... anything else on your fascination with Lebron?

Check out this dupe.

pacman16
06-14-2013, 10:24 PM
lebron AND wade were still playing (forget if bosh was) they were making a statement, also.. either of them would want to come out after a bounce back game like that...

Aust
06-14-2013, 10:29 PM
Why was Lebron in during garbage time?

lol, please
06-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Let's face it guys, skip is right, for once.

Sactown
06-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Lebron still played against the same talent that blew them out in game 3, I don't know what gives? this was a NEED TO WIN game, so what if they made sure Lebron played all the way through... they'd look pretty stupid if they pulled their players and lost.

NBA_Starter
06-14-2013, 11:04 PM

Thoughts...

Everyone calls for Matt Bonner to play to spread the defense, now all of a sudden when he's in it's stat padding against him. It was mostly jump shots anyway lol. He didn't really attack the rim on that Spurs crew.

Panoy
06-15-2013, 06:37 AM
Check out this dupe.

What do you want to check?

Greedy22
06-15-2013, 09:15 AM
Lebron still played against the same talent that blew them out in game 3, I don't know what gives? this was a NEED TO WIN game, so what if they made sure Lebron played all the way through... they'd look pretty stupid if they pulled their players and lost.

Couldn't agree more, I wouldn't take him out if I were coach unless we were up 25 with 3 minutes to go. Ho the **** wants to risk being down 3-1 against the spurs with game 5 being played in their building?

stawka
06-15-2013, 09:17 AM
Just like the Spurs left Manu in to try get him going for the next game, Wade and LeBron stayed in to do the same ****. Momentum carrying over or whatever you want to call it

Either way, I'm sure if the veteran Spurs team and Pop need THIS as motivation to win, them they don't deserve the title. Pop would agree with me on that too

3RDASYSTEM
06-15-2013, 10:06 AM

can anyone deny that LEBRON should have 3 league mvp in 3yrs of being mates with WADE?

or him and HOWARD should have shared the 11' award

the things you post to get a reaction out of yourself is top notch

mngopher35
06-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Teams leave their players in all the time in those situations. Now in the finals 2 minutes or so they normally take them out but that's more on the coach than anything (and I'm sure spo had his reasons). It isn't like Lebron was attacking a porous defense without their starters in, he was just letting the clock run and hitting jumpers. What is he supposed to do just hold the ball and let the play clock expire each time so they don't run up the score?

This happens all the time in the nba. If you name a star player I can most likely find you a time where he was taking shots in a game that was already won. This is not only an average game but a finals game as well, meaning even more reason to play late in the game. Now I am not saying that we just look at his stats and say he was clearly the most important/best player in game 4, but people are just looking for another way to bash him here (obviously). He still had an amazing game without those late points (keeping true to his promise), yet it is overlooked so we can blame him of stat padding. Skip Bayless as the "source"? lolz.

ryang
06-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Weren't the Heat only up 12 with 3 minutes to go? Against a spurs team who just made like 18 3s the previous game? Yea pull our guys up 12 with 3 mins left. That be pretty ****** stupid.

ryang
06-15-2013, 12:53 PM
And Lebron should never keep shooting when he's lost his jump shot all series. Skip is mentally challanged.

blastmasta26
06-15-2013, 01:08 PM
Skip Bayless is no different from the anti-LeBron trolls here.

Leach11
06-15-2013, 01:21 PM

Oh, so you're boring and dumb...

This is quite possibly the most idiotic thing I've ever read. It's either that or the best troll that has ever been performed.

Chronz
06-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Skip Bayless is no different from the anti-LeBron trolls here.

Skip calls people out individually, I suppose thats worthy of some respect

bucketss
06-15-2013, 02:41 PM
seems like amos1er went missing ever since he lost his sig bet on thursday, i hope he know the 1 week starts as soon as he puts on the sig i sent him.

dee279
06-15-2013, 03:00 PM
yup, when those refs helped Wade right?

Lets not turn this into a Heat/Lakers bashfest. We all know Refs helped wit some rings of the Lakers also. 1 that we knnow for a fact.

Ebbs
06-15-2013, 09:43 PM
Has LeBron ever gone on first take?

ChitownBears22
06-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Has LeBron ever gone on first take?

Not that I can remember. Truth be told I don't think he ever will. Players of his caliber don't go on that joke of a show. They would try to explain stuff using basketball terms and would be cut off by SB and SA using terms like heart, willing a team to "x", clutchness, and other teams that aren't real things. Cuban went on one time and just destroyed them and stuck up for LeBrons 2011 finals, he explained how they were able to give him different looks and take him out of the game. He didn't say things like clutch, he talked about masked defenses, ball denial, ETC.

NBA_Starter
06-15-2013, 10:18 PM
And Lebron should never keep shooting when he's lost his jump shot all series. Skip is mentally challanged.

and a Spurs homer.

NoahH
06-15-2013, 10:23 PM
Well obviously he was padding stats. He's averagin 20ppg in the finals now. A 24 pt game wouldve kept him around 18!!