PDA

View Full Version : Calling out heat fans and those excuse makers?

Jayrich28
06-14-2013, 12:05 AM
I'm not gonna even rant but you guys know who you are...
Wade is done
Lebron cant drive with duncan and kawhi in the lane.
The first three games lbj played great its everyone else fault.

What do you have to say for yourselves? I think alot of people told you who needed to step up and they did exactly that.

So from here on if you win or lose we don't wanna hear any of this. And can you heat fans apologize to wade for disrespecting him.

kjoke
06-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Wade has been playing terrible, so has bosh and Lebron in the finals. This isnt us giving up on them, I have been supporting Wade for too long just to give up, but when you see him struggle has he has, and NOT understand why, you tend to think of the worst

lamzoka
06-14-2013, 12:08 AM
1 out of 95 games. he's still washed up

shep33
06-14-2013, 12:10 AM
Wade has been god awful these playoffs. The Spurs are playing him 1-on-1 with 5 feet of cushion space.

He finally put in a good game, and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Jayrich28
06-14-2013, 12:15 AM
Wade has been playing terrible, so has bosh and Lebron in the finals. This isnt us giving up on them, I have been supporting Wade for too long just to give up, but when you see him struggle has he has, and NOT understand why, you tend to think of the worst

You heard guys on here wanting wade benched and hes done. I can't believe how alot of people suspect him after all his done for mia. You guys loyalty is in question.

Teeboy1487
06-14-2013, 12:20 AM
Heat forum bro.

Jayrich28
06-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Heat forum bro.

No this main forum cuz alot of the excuse makers I dont believe are all heat fans.

UPRock
06-14-2013, 12:28 AM
You're the devil, 666 posts.

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 12:30 AM
No this main forum cuz alot of the excuse makers I dont believe are all heat fans.

Some fans are team fans and not necessarily attached to players. Wades contract and wades production don't match. 5-10 great games 30ish average games and 40 games of not even noticing him playing isn't worth $16 mil. I would love for Wade to retire a Heat player, but at the right cost to production ratio.

naps
06-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Wade has been playing poor up until this game. Heat fans didn't disrespect Wade, they asked more from Wade. Some ex-cavs (now Heat) fans did disrespect him such as Oceanspray. And plenty of now-Spurs fans said he was done and all.

mightybosstone
06-14-2013, 12:39 AM
We do not need this in the general NBA forum. Please, mods, close this thread.

Jayrich28
06-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Some fans are team fans and not necessarily attached to players. Wades contract and wades production don't match. 5-10 great games 30ish average games and 40 games of not even noticing him playing isn't worth $16 mil. I would love for Wade to retire a Heat player, but at the right cost to production ratio.

But anytime heat need a win he plays big. Its more so him allowing lebron to lead the team that he lays in wait but you can never count him out or take his game for granted wade can still ball and some of you seem to forget that.

naps
06-14-2013, 12:42 AM

Most MODs are endorsing the trolls since they love this Heat-hate fest. They tend to ignore these threads. I see them lurking but not posting or doing anything.

b@llhog24
06-14-2013, 12:43 AM
K

ChitownBears22
06-14-2013, 12:43 AM
But anytime heat need a win he plays big. Its more so him allowing lebron to lead the team that he lays in wait but you can never count him out or take his game for granted wade can still ball and some of you seem to forget that.

Yes, but he needs to "ball" for the right price otherwise 16 mil can be allocated to consistent production. As a fan you want Wade around. As a GM you realize that there is a price to pay in production if you do.

Jayrich28
06-14-2013, 12:44 AM

Why close it. Are you one that doubt wade or made excuse for their poor play thru the beginning of this series.

mightybosstone
06-14-2013, 12:51 AM
Why close it. Are you one that doubt wade or made excuse for their poor play thru the beginning of this series.

No. I'm a guy who loves watching Lebron James play basketball, consistently has said I think Miami will win this series and knows that Wade is in a decline, but that he had at least one game like this in him in this series. That doesn't mean threads like this are justified. Threads like this which call out one side or the other are just asking for hundreds of post of flaming, and I'm ****ing sick of it.

ztilzer31
06-14-2013, 01:04 AM

Thread needs to be closed because it's attacking a whole fan base...

Read the rules, and follow em or stop making threads in general.

Rush
06-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Stop making bait threads.