PDA

View Full Version : Tonight is the night Lebron James....

Riodagoat
06-13-2013, 09:38 PM
Chokes another Finals series.

Before flamers come in here and Lebron haters celebrate, understand that this is not a bait thread.

First of, I'm as big of a fan of Lebron as anybody can get. I've been watching and supporting this guy from the first day he came into the league. From the series against Detroit, the game winner against Orlando, the so-called "he-quit" game against Boston, the Finals against Dallas, and of course, the year he won the championship. I've seen all the up and downs of this dude's career. It's amazing to see him mature from a kid who danced in the bench to someone who can actually lead his team to the promise land.

However, this series has completely given me major doubts about his mentality. He has been lackadaisical for most of the games this series. I can no longer think of any rational argument to defend him. He is a 4-time regular season MVP, a champion and Finals MVP, but the entire Spurs team is making a joke out of him. But I cannot justify how I can call him the best player in the world when he is playing like this. We already know this team cannot win with him playing like Magic. He tried playing as the #2 guy during the Dallas series and we all know how that turned out. He doesn't have that intensity that Mj and Kobe (even though I despise him) have particularly during the most important games.

One thing that pissed me off during game 3 was when they were getting blown out, around the 4th quarter, Lebron was still laughing around with Duncan. This is the same reason people clown Howard.

If they lose this series, I honestly don't know how I can put him on the top 10 list. If and when they lose this series, that would make Lebron 1-3 in the Finals, which looks really BAD on someone's resume if you are competing for one of the best EVER.

But then even if they do win the chip this year, I don't think I can look at Lebron like MJ, Bird, or Magic considering I have NEVER seen though guys look lost, dumbfounded, or lax in a Finals series.

What are your opinions? Again, this is not a flame or bait thread. This is truly what I believe in and I want to know what other people feel particularly Lebron fans like I am and neutral fans. I could care less about the haters knowing how biased and irrational their comment can be.

xxplayerxx23
06-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Lol shut up. In b4 close

Minimal
06-13-2013, 09:40 PM
Well so far it looks nothing like a choke job, so you might be eating your own words in the end.

Riodagoat
06-13-2013, 09:41 PM
Did you actually take time to read what I posted? If you have nothing better to say maybe you should be the one shutting up.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-13-2013, 09:45 PM
Talk about it in the game thread.