PDA

View Full Version : What NCAA college players might have a great NBA career like their fathers?

BlackMamba90
06-13-2013, 12:11 PM
I know their is a topic similar to the one I am starting now but what NCAA players going into this year's draft might have a bright NBA future ahead of them? Tim Hardaway Jr. plays for Michigan, Glen Rice used to play for Georgia Tech but he got suspended then he came back. Now he is playing for the NBADL. Colton Iverson not related at all to Allen Iverson, do you think he'll have a really good future in the NBA? Gary Payton Jr. I see plays in a community college do you think he's good enough to be in the NBA one day? How about Shawn Kemp Jr. will he probably make it to the NBA? Will Kemp Jr. be as good as his dad or better than him? Is Juawan Howard Jr any good for Detroit Mercy I believe he plays for.

Hellcrooner
06-13-2013, 12:14 PM
adria gasol :D

KingPosey
06-13-2013, 12:28 PM
Out of those names, at this moment, Tim hardaway jr is the easy choice imo

slaker619
06-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Tim Hardaway Jr. rn

BlackMamba90
06-21-2013, 03:17 PM
Well what if Shawn kemp jr that plays for Washington can comeback healthy next season, you think he'll have a bright nba future? If he does make it will he be an average,good,or great NBA player? David Stockton plays for gonzaga, who has a better chance of making it to the NBA out of these two?

BlackMamba90
06-25-2013, 05:11 PM
Can we talk about this if anyone wants too? If not please close the topic. I was just wondering what fathers may have sons playing in the NBA soon. Theirs only 2 this year in the upcoming draft. Tim Hardaway Jr. and Glen Rice Jr.

arlubas
06-26-2013, 02:14 AM
Glen Rice Jr seems to have the most upside. Tim Hardaway Jr doesn't have a very high ceiling but he can definitely become a quality role player in the L with his 3pt ability.