PDA

View Full Version : biggest stat padders?

nba pundit
06-10-2013, 11:14 PM
who do you think of when you think stat padder? ricky davis always comes to mind for me. antoine walker when he became a 3pt jacker

Riodagoat
06-10-2013, 11:16 PM
kobe

Hawkeye15
06-10-2013, 11:17 PM
the Shimmy isn't the worst answer.

ohreally
06-10-2013, 11:21 PM
This year I think your boy KL put himself in the running.

J$mo0th_3o5
06-10-2013, 11:21 PM
I remember when Ricky Davis was a rebound away from a triple double and he missed a layup on purpose to try and get a rebound :laugh2:

Tmath
06-10-2013, 11:25 PM
Kevin Love

rocket
06-10-2013, 11:25 PM
klove

Hawkeye15
06-10-2013, 11:33 PM
This year I think your boy KL put himself in the running.

in the 18 games that he played of injury?

mmkay

TrueFan420
06-10-2013, 11:41 PM
Was there something that bill Russell said about wilt caring more about his stat and always checking with the stat guys to what his numbers looked like.

tredigs
06-10-2013, 11:46 PM
hahah - answer's Andray Blatche: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PmdnMzdYEqM

Mr_Jones
06-11-2013, 12:03 AM
I don't know how anyone can say that one player in specific is a stat padder without any evidence..

I noticed Lance Stephenson kind of would fight his own teammates for rebounds in just about every game in the playoffs this year, which irked me because I wanted to like him. He did that with so much effort that it looked like he just wanted every one he was near so it would make him look better.

Durant, not so much, but his little thing about not shooting before buzzers just to save his fg% somewhat goes along with it. Which, to me, is a bit pathetic. Only two I could think of.

SportsFanatic10
06-11-2013, 12:04 AM
kobe, he won't stop shooting jumpers even on a night when his shot is off. he just keeps chucking because he can't stand having a low point total.

Tony_Starks
06-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Love hands down.

jerellh528
06-11-2013, 12:31 AM
Lebron, love, rondo in that order.

Aust
06-11-2013, 12:40 AM
I remember when Ricky Davis was a rebound away from a triple double and he missed a layup on purpose to try and get a rebound :laugh2:

lol I remember that.

Most of the top players in the league stat pad.

hidalgo
06-11-2013, 02:29 AM
kobe, he won't stop shooting jumpers even on a night when his shot is off. he just keeps chucking because he can't stand having a low point total.yep, it's true

Sactown
06-11-2013, 02:51 AM
I think players on bad teams , usually if your team wins at a high level stats begin to mean much less.. personally for me its Monta Ellis. Post flashy numbers but is a perennial loser

sammyvine
06-11-2013, 08:04 AM
lebron is a massive stat padder

koreancabbage
06-11-2013, 08:08 AM
lebron is a massive stat padder

in what context? he makes basketball plays. That is why whatever team he is on, his team is always a contender.

can't say the same with Kobe. or even Kevin Durant.

Gators123
06-11-2013, 08:17 AM
hahah - answer's Andray Blatche: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PmdnMzdYEqM

I was going to post that lol

Gators123
06-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Rondo is one for sure.

koreancabbage
06-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Rondo is one for sure.

na. he isn't a scoring guard. he has to do other things well.

C_Mund
06-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Was there something that bill Russell said about wilt caring more about his stat and always checking with the stat guys to what his numbers looked like.

Yeah, there was one year he wanted to win the assist title so he'd pass up on open layups so his teammates could shoot. He'd berate them when they'd miss and he'd lose an assist. Also, he never fouled out of a game, so when he'd get close he'd stop playing defense because he wanted the record more than the W.

C_Mund
06-11-2013, 09:28 AM
in what context? he makes basketball plays. That is why whatever team he is on, his team is always a contender.

can't say the same with Kobe. or even Kevin Durant.

Agreed. I can't see how people could even think that somebody getting assists, blocks, scoring with incredible efficiency and rebounding like crazy could be a stat padder when he's in the finals for like half of his career.

hugepatsfan
06-11-2013, 09:35 AM
the Shimmy isn't the worst answer.

I don't think he's a stat padder. I just think he's a bad player with a low basketball IQ.

BklynKnicks3
06-11-2013, 09:40 AM
I think durant is becoming one he is fishing for assists so his numbers can look like lebrons.

airronijordan
06-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Lebron followed by Rondo, Kobe, Love

3RDASYSTEM
06-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Any player in nba history who has signed a max or near max contract

contract yr ring a bell? the biggest stat padders are usually playing for a new big deal so they pad up the stats

I Rock Shaqs
06-11-2013, 10:00 AM
Kevin Love EASY.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't think he's a stat padder. I just think he's a bad player with a low basketball IQ.

good point. Never saw a player who thought it was continually a good idea to pull up and shoot a 27 footer on a 3-1 break.

RLundi
06-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Rondo.

BklynKnicks3
06-11-2013, 10:48 AM
I dont think Kevin love pads his stats on purpose he just plays on a team that is not good and cleans up the glass of alot of bad misses gets garbage points. When he is finally on a good team he will be a 18 and 11 guy which is still very good. I laughed at people thoe who put him in the top 10 when he cant go .500

Chronz
06-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Antoine Walker was just a bad player, I dont think he played for stats tho. I suppose he did if you feel he knew the team had better options and proceeded to chuck anyways.

Yup.

Funny fact about Antoine Walker, he once led the league in inside shot attempts. But he shot a ghastly percentage, thus he ventured outside the paint.

Chronz
06-11-2013, 12:21 PM
I dont think Kevin love pads his stats on purpose he just plays on a team that is not good and cleans up the glass of alot of bad misses gets garbage points. When he is finally on a good team he will be a 18 and 11 guy which is still very good. I laughed at people thoe who put him in the top 10 when he cant go .500

So great players arent allowed to put up numbers on bad teams without you discounting them?

I do that too, but what makes Love so different? Lots of stars have been in bad situations and failed to achieve team success.

LoveMeOrHateMe
06-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Lebron lol at Kobe being an option

HouRealCoach
06-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Rondo... Dude looked pathetic forcing his way to keep that assist streak going

Hawkeye15
06-11-2013, 12:44 PM
So great players arent allowed to put up numbers on bad teams without you discounting them?

I do that too, but what makes Love so different? Lots of stars have been in bad situations and failed to achieve team success.

Love is getting killed because it has become a yearly deal, despite his talent either lacking, or being in suit clothes.

D-Leethal
06-11-2013, 01:00 PM
Antoine Walker's "because there aren't any 4s" response was one of the greatest post-game interview gems in the history of the league.

Hawkeye15
06-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Antoine Walker's "because there aren't any 4s" response was one of the greatest post-game interview gems in the history of the league.

haha

Goose17
06-11-2013, 02:18 PM
McGee.

Goose17
06-11-2013, 02:27 PM
I laughed at people thoe who put him in the top 10 when he cant go .500

Individual talent has nothing to do with team success. Team success is down to the team and coaching.

Look at Jordan, the Bulls didn't go +500 until he was in his fourth year.

I notice you're a Nets/Knicks fan, so what about Deron Williams the last two years? He was a top 10 point guard (although wasn't exactly top 10 this year).

Or the Knicks in 87-88 with Ewing? (.463)

You can be a top 10 player and not be on a winning team. It happens a lot.

SportsFanatic10
06-11-2013, 03:13 PM
na. he isn't a scoring guard. he has to do other things well.

rondo definitely pads stats, especially assists.

lol, please
06-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Lebron, and Monta Ellis.

elledaddy
06-11-2013, 04:41 PM
Yeah I'll go Lebron and KD started doing it towards the end of the year.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Any volume shooter.

amos1er
06-11-2013, 04:57 PM
Lebron easily.

Want proof. How about in this last game during the finals when Pops pulled all his starters out, yet Lebron stayed in during a blow out risking injury in order to salvage an otherwise poor performance statistically.

ChitownBears22
06-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Lebron easily.

Want proof. How about in this last game during the finals when Pops pulled all his starters out, yet Lebron stayed in during a blow out risking injury in order to salvage an otherwise poor performance statistically.

Yeah he stayed in a whopping 2 minutes. In that time he was 1/1 2 points 1 rebound 1 assist. Yeah watch out scoring title here comes LeBron

blastmasta26
06-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Names said here that I disagree with completely are LeBron and Kobe. Durant isn't a stat padder, but he is careful about maintaining efficiency. Love gets bashed here often, but his lack of success is due to his team. I don't think he puts up "empty stats" he just needed more help and this season he was injured.

A name that came to mind for me was Rondo, he fits the definition of stat-padder when it comes to assists. I've seen him pass up open layups and easy baskets plenty of times in order to add to his assist totals.

amos1er
06-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Yeah he stayed in a whopping 2 minutes. In that time he was 1/1 2 points 1 rebound 1 assist. Yeah watch out scoring title here comes LeBron

Still was an unnecessary risk when the game was already won. The second Pop pulled his starters, Lebron should have sat. By him playing even 3 seconds, he is unnecessarily risking injury.

B'sCeltsPatsSox
06-11-2013, 05:26 PM
People honestly think LeBron and Love pad their stats?:laugh2:

Rondo, Blachte, and Jordan Crawford are pretty good choices even though Crawford didn't stat pad as much when he came to Boston.

KnickaBocka.44
06-11-2013, 06:10 PM
kobe, he won't stop shooting jumpers even on a night when his shot is off. he just keeps chucking because he can't stand having a low point total.

You can't stat pad just by chucking because it reflects poorly on other stats so there is no gain.

ATX
06-11-2013, 06:16 PM
LOL @ LBJ easily...C'mon now. Just more agenda driven, outlandish claims and falsehoods from our favorite LBJ hater...Amos1er. James is a GREAT scorer, rebounder, passer, shot blocker who works extremely hard on both ends of the floor. His efficiency is insane and by the logic of the #1 James hater...It must be stat padding....

:laugh:

So typical

R. Johnson#3
06-11-2013, 06:17 PM
JaVale McGee attempts to be a stat padder but can't get the stats.

Sactown
06-11-2013, 06:23 PM
Oh and if you think that Spoelstra can bench Lebron at will I have some retirement property in chernobyl I like to speak with you about. lol

LOL you don't think Spo has the power to take Lebron out of the game in a blow out? You no nothing about basketball if you haven't see almost every star taken out.. I've seen Lebron taken out plenty of times as the Heat/Cavs blew out my Kings... And if Lebron was on my team I would be upset if he was still in.. but I would't call him a ****ing stat padder... So dumb of you to insist that Lebron has the power to control substitutions and stayed in the game because he wanted to add 2 points a board and an assist.. sounds so foolish...

Sactown
06-11-2013, 06:24 PM
LOL @ LBJ easily...C'mon now. Just more agenda driven, outlandish claims and falsehoods from our favorite LBJ hater...Amos1er. James is a GREAT scorer, rebounder, passer, shot blocker who works extremely hard on both ends of the floor. His efficiency is insane and by the logic of the #1 James hater...It must be stat padding....

So typical

Yep Kobe Bryant doesn't get the same # of assists or boards because he doesn't want to padd stats so instead he allows the other team to get the rebounds.

He's all like "Nahh I'm not an outlandish hater driven to protect Kobe Bryants status in the NBA! Ignore my signature!"

amos1er
06-11-2013, 06:29 PM
LOL you don't think Spo has the power to take Lebron out of the game in a blow out? You no nothing about basketball if you haven't see almost every star taken out.. I've seen Lebron taken out plenty of times as the Heat/Cavs blew out my Kings... And if Lebron was on my team I would be upset if he was still in.. but I would't call him a ****ing stat padder... So dumb of you to insist that Lebron has the power to control substitutions and stayed in the game because he wanted to add 2 points a board and an assist.. sounds so foolish...

Players these days have the power to fire coaches and influence who gets hired. Spoelstra just doesn't have the star power to bench Lebron if he didn't want to come in. Either way, there was no point for him to be playing even one more second when his team is up by 20 in the 4th with less than five minutes to go and Pop pulled his starters already. Can you name me one justifiable reason for him to still be playing?

Sir Buckets
06-11-2013, 06:32 PM

So typical
Answer this question: Why does LeBron routinely pass up those half-court buzzer beaters at the end of quarters or halves?

In a world where stats didn't exist, players would take that shot 10 times out of 10. People would look at them weirdly if they didn't.

sammyvine
06-11-2013, 06:47 PM
Names said here that I disagree with completely are LeBron and Kobe. Durant isn't a stat padder, but he is careful about maintaining efficiency. Love gets bashed here often, but his lack of success is due to his team. I don't think he puts up "empty stats" he just needed more help and this season he was injured.

A name that came to mind for me was Rondo, he fits the definition of stat-padder when it comes to assists. I've seen him pass up open layups and easy baskets plenty of times in order to add to his assist totals.
what's wrong with that?

ATX
06-11-2013, 06:48 PM
Answer this question: Why does LeBron routinely pass up those half-court buzzer beaters at the end of quarters or halves?

In a world where stats didn't exist, players would take that shot 10 times out of 10. People would look at them weirdly if they didn't.

Is your argument for James *padding his stats (Implies all stats) your case because he doesn't shoot a lot of half court shots at the buzzer? How many of those shot opportunities were there last season? Is this perception or do you have stats to back up that James passed up more of these opportunities than say Durant, Melo, Bryant, Harden, Wade, Parker, etc. Either way, even if true, it doesn't speak to any other stat in regards to "padding."

Chronz
06-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Still was an unnecessary risk when the game was already won. The second Pop pulled his starters, Lebron should have sat. By him playing even 3 seconds, he is unnecessarily risking injury.

So Prime Kobe would be a stat padder?

Chronz
06-11-2013, 07:30 PM
Players these days have the power to fire coaches and influence who gets hired. Spoelstra just doesn't have the star power to bench Lebron if he didn't want to come in. Either way, there was no point for him to be playing even one more second when his team is up by 20 in the 4th with less than five minutes to go and Pop pulled his starters already. Can you name me one justifiable reason for him to still be playing?
It happens, remember the Finals when Kobe stayed in so he could get his 40-8-8?

The Lakers BLEW OUT the Magic in G.1.

Kobe comes into the 4th with 7:41 remaining, the lead is 64-89

LA calls a Time out at 5:13, Kobe remains in the game.

He doesn't come out of that game until the final 2 minutes.

Kobe the stat hog has been exposed.....

See how easily I can manipulate happenstance?

Chronz
06-11-2013, 07:32 PM
Is your argument for James *padding his stats (Implies all stats) your case because he doesn't shoot a lot of half court shots at the buzzer? How many of those shot opportunities were there last season? Is this perception or do you have stats to back up that James passed up more of these opportunities than say Durant, Melo, Bryant, Harden, Wade, Parker, etc. Either way, even if true, it doesn't speak to any other stat in regards to "padding."

What I want to know is, if Bron has years in which hes among the league leaders in half court shots (which he has been) does that mean hes among the league leaders in not caring about stats? LOL

Its a frivolous debate, being stat conscious and a stat padder aren't the same thing to me.

SportsFanatic10
06-11-2013, 07:35 PM
You can't stat pad just by chucking because it reflects poorly on other stats so there is no gain.

kobe just cares about having a good point total, he's not too efficient anyways.

jayjay33
06-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Agreed. I can't see how people could even think that somebody getting assists, blocks, scoring with incredible efficiency and rebounding like crazy could be a stat padder when he's in the finals for like half of his career.

your post makes no sense to me what does that have to do with being a stat padder? as long as your doing whatever your doing in order to win then you not a stat padder. If your doing whatever your doing in order to have great stat then you are.

ChitownSports16
06-11-2013, 08:15 PM
Westbrook

OceanSpray
06-11-2013, 08:15 PM
If you've watched Miami play all season, LeBron could've gotten 10 triple doubles easily. He sat out countless times when he was 1 or 2 rebounds/assists shy from a triple double. Some of you guys really have no clue what goes on.

SportsFanatic10
06-11-2013, 08:22 PM
If you've watched Miami play all season, LeBron could've gotten 10 triple doubles easily. He sat out countless times when he was 1 or 2 rebounds/assists shy from a triple double. Some of you guys really have no clue what goes on.

ya this is true, lebron gets soo many near triple doubles it's insane.

Sactown
06-11-2013, 09:18 PM

So typical

In a world where stats didn't exist, players would take that shot 10 times out of 10. People would look at them weirdly if they didn't. I looked up the stats they all do it another dumb comment

amos1er
06-12-2013, 05:30 AM
It happens, remember the Finals when Kobe stayed in so he could get his 40-8-8?

The Lakers BLEW OUT the Magic in G.1.

Kobe comes into the 4th with 7:41 remaining, the lead is 64-89

LA calls a Time out at 5:13, Kobe remains in the game.

He doesn't come out of that game until the final 2 minutes.

Kobe the stat hog has been exposed.....

See how easily I can manipulate happenstance?

You make a good point. Kobe could be guilty of stat hogging in that particular instance. I don't deny that Kobe or any other all time great for that matter isn't guilty of being (as you say) "stat conscious" to an extent. Heck, even MJ used to check his stats at the scorers table during games to make sure they didn't cheat him out of an assist. I just feel that Lebron takes it to a new level. I could go on and list my reasons, but I'm sure you've heard them all by now.

BigCityofDreams
06-12-2013, 08:42 AM
You make a good point. Kobe could be guilty of stat hogging in that particular instance. I don't deny that Kobe or any other all time great for that matter isn't guilty of being (as you say) "stat conscious" to an extent. Heck, even MJ used to check his stats at the scorers table during games to make sure they didn't cheat him out of an assist. I just feel that Lebron takes it to a new level. I could go on and list my reasons, but I'm sure you've heard them all by now.

Well I found this on another board about Lebron padding stats:

Nobody ever said stat padding is what makes him a great player though. What makes LeBron great is his speed, strength and jumping ability, he's an anomaly of biology, he simply cannot be stopped because he's a 6'8" 270 pound freak of nature with the speed and agility of a 6'4 200 pound point guard. He's bigger, stronger+faster than literally anyone on the planet.

This is what people mean when they talk about LeBron stat padding:

- Instead of leaking out for fastbreak, he swoops in to steal rebs from his big
- refusal to take buzzer deeper than 25 feet to protect his individual efficiency
- hogging when game is out of reach
- hogging against the bench unit of the opposing team
-passing over and over and over to get the assist for a triple double
- compromising fast-break opportunities just to intercept a rebound that his teammate was already in a position to grab.

I lost count of all the times I've seen LeBron fly in to steal an easy board that his big could've gotten. It got so bad in Cleveland that guys like Varejo and Big Z would simply clear out for James to get the rebound. Also it annoys me when guys play their FG%....Who gives a ****, as the best player there are certain shots you have to take.. James is the king of deferring especially when he see's a few of his shots not go down. No matter how many shots you miss as the best player you dont pass up on makeable looks at the rim, or opportunities to score for the sake of saving you efficiency. Nobody gives a **** about efficiency, we dont want the best player on our team playing like a coward because he's afraid he'll miss another shot and lower his FG%. What good is efficiency in a losing effort?..... Efficiency is not worth your best player taking his foot of the gas and not leaving it all on the floor....efficiency only matters if you've taken the shots you should be taking as the best player. It doesnt mean a thing if you passed up good looks or played tentatively and deferred a lot.

Not saying I agree with all of it but I thought it was interesting. Now my question to everyone is when did the Lebron is a stat padder talk start? I've never really heard it before outside of a few ppl here and there this season. I didn't really think anything of it. Even when he was in CLE I never heard ppl bring it up much but over the past few weeks I've heard it a lot.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-12-2013, 02:14 PM

It's 100 percent clear the Lebron is the biggest stat padder of all time.

lol, please
06-12-2013, 02:16 PM
It's 100 percent clear the Lebron is the biggest stat padder of all time.

I love your sig and sig quote. So true. :clap: And Kobe > Lebron.

Sactown
06-12-2013, 02:44 PM

Nobody ever said stat padding is what makes him a great player though. What makes LeBron great is his speed, strength and jumping ability, he's an anomaly of biology, he simply cannot be stopped because he's a 6'8" 270 pound freak of nature with the speed and agility of a 6'4 200 pound point guard. He's bigger, stronger+faster than literally anyone on the planet.

- refusal to take buzzer deeper than 25 feet to protect his individual efficiency
- compromising fast-break opportunities just to intercept a rebound that his teammate was already in a position to grab.

I lost count of all the times I've seen LeBron fly in to steal an easy board that his big could've gotten. It got so bad in Cleveland that guys like Varejo and Big Z would simply clear out for James to get the rebound. Also it annoys me when guys play their FG%....Who gives a ****, as the best player there are certain shots you have to take.. James is the king of deferring especially when he see's a few of his shots not go down. No matter how many shots you miss as the best player you dont pass up on makeable looks at the rim, or opportunities to score for the sake of saving you efficiency. Nobody gives a **** about efficiency, we dont want the best player on our team playing like a coward because he's afraid he'll miss another shot and lower his FG%. What good is efficiency in a losing effort?..... Efficiency is not worth your best player taking his foot of the gas and not leaving it all on the floor....efficiency only matters if you've taken the shots you should be taking as the best player. It doesnt mean a thing if you passed up good looks or played tentatively and deferred a lot.

Not saying I agree with all of it but I thought it was interesting. Now my question to everyone is is when did the Lebron is a stat padder talk start? I've never really heard it before outside of a few ppl here and there this season. I didn't really think anything of it. Even when he was in CLE I never heard ppl bring it up much but over the past few weeks I've heard it a lot. If you've ever played a sport you're taught to go after every rebound and not to assume someone else is going to do it for you... If your shot isn't going down its probably a good idea to give it to someone who's shot is... this is my argument ... people are saying Lebron James is posting unnecessary good stats and avoids bad ones... so in other words he's making the right play.. when I think of padding stats I think of Tyreke and Marcus Thornton driving down on a fast break and being charged with a charge because he refused to pass the ball off... not what LBJ is doing

Chronz
06-12-2013, 04:03 PM

Yes, I have debunked a great deal of them so no need to refresh my memory.

amos1er
06-12-2013, 05:26 PM

Not saying I agree with all of it but I thought it was interesting. Now my question to everyone is when did the Lebron is a stat padder talk start? I've never really heard it before outside of a few ppl here and there this season. I didn't really think anything of it. Even when he was in CLE I never heard ppl bring it up much but over the past few weeks I've heard it a lot.

Great article. I agree with pretty much all of it and have a few of my own observations to add as well. Late for a lunch appointment so I'll have to list them at a later date. Ya, it is funny that people on PSD didn't talk about Lebron's stat padding earlier, though I always have despite the negative feedback I received. PSD is a pro Lebron site, can't expect to find many rational criticisms against him that aren't met with much scrutiny.

dnl123
06-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Lebron, love, rondo in that order.

Wow.

BigCityofDreams
06-12-2013, 05:46 PM
If you've ever played a sport you're taught to go after every rebound and not to assume someone else is going to do it for you... If your shot isn't going down its probably a good idea to give it to someone who's shot is... this is my argument ... people are saying Lebron James is posting unnecessary good stats and avoids bad ones... so in other words he's making the right play.. when I think of padding stats I think of Tyreke and Marcus Thornton driving down on a fast break and being charged with a charge because he refused to pass the ball off... not what LBJ is doing

I understand what you're saying about Evans and Thornton. But do you think he goes out of his way sometimes to secure certain stats? I'm not saying he should play timid and let his teammates get rebs or assists.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-12-2013, 05:50 PM
I love your sig and sig quote. So true. :clap: And Kobe > Lebron.

Compliments of Amos1er.

Sactown
06-12-2013, 06:24 PM
I understand what you're saying about Evans and Thornton. But do you think he goes out of his way sometimes to secure certain stats? I'm not saying he should play timid and let his teammates get rebs or assists.

Lebron James is on one of the worst rebounding teams, so I don't think it's a need to post stats, but that everyone should be going for rebounds in Miami; He's also the best playmaker on the team so it is his responsibility to create for others.. As far as getting dunks when teammates are running with him, Yeah probably could give Chalmers the extra 2 points to help him get going, but by no means when I think of Lebron I think of a player who goes out and tries more to secure stats than win games.. I believe every player wants to play well and if there is an available two points they could get or maybe a few boards or assists I think every player in the league goes for it.

SportsFanatic10
06-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Compliments of Amos1er.

lol what a surprise, you guys are pathetic.

sunnyice
06-12-2013, 07:02 PM
lol what a surprise, you guys are pathetic.

Big Time!

Redskins10
06-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Kobe but his works in reverse. He'll shoot a million times and end up with a low percentage.

jerellh528
06-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Wow.

you're right, probably lebron, rondo, love instead.