PDA

View Full Version : Lebron "king james" Now has 7 games of less then 20 points in the NBA finals

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Kobe had 4 and in one of the 4 he played 3 minutes thats in over 40 games
MJ never had less then 20 in over 30 games
Lebron now has 7 games of less then 20 in only 17 games. This is what someone who goes by the name king does on the biggest stage? Congrats u have 10 assists and 13 rbs. You can't score 17 in big games when ur avg is 27 ppg career i dont wan tto hear that magic johnson bs he was a 18 point scorer. Lebron has become a master stat padder. Yesterdays game was over when he went 5-5 to make his stats look decent. The fact that he has alot of assists in every game is because he never plays with a true pg n always dominates the ball. People need to stop.

I also told all of u about his bs 56% fg in the regular season. When wade n bosh also played lights out and u get to pad ur stats in games vs pistons n bobcats. I am sure he had big games vs legit teams to but the big picture the proof is here. Since Wade n bosh stopped playing like superstars his fg% is falling like crazy. IN THE ENTIRE REGULAR SEASON LEBRON SHOT BELOW 50% 9 TIMES. HE HAS ALREADY DONE THAT 10 TIME SIN THE PLAYOFFS. IAM A PROUD LEBRON HATER YOU CANT ARGUE FACTS

BigCityofDreams
06-10-2013, 10:44 AM
inb4 close

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 10:47 AM
WHY RUN FROM THE TRUTH EVERYTHING I STATED IS A FACT. The heat win 9 out of 10 time sno matter what lebron does this is what happens when u have a all star team. He shot below 40% 4 times this year do u know what the heat record is in those game 4-0. Small example but thats a mvp smh

FYL_McVeezy
06-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Cmon Dude I hate Lebron just as much as the next man, but at least he finds other ways to be involved in the game if he's not scoring, unlike a certain star player who plays for a team we are both fans of.....

Heatcheck
06-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Hes had 4 bad offensive games this playoffs, and very few all year. he was still able to affect the game off the ball and defensively, unlike Melo who is useless unless his jumper is going, including last game where he put up monster numbers.

He did it in Cleavland by himself, he does it one a team of ballers, he's consistent either way

bucketss
06-10-2013, 10:54 AM
this is why your girl left you, you're on the computer 24/7 hating on someone who doesn't even know you exist.

MarkieMark48
06-10-2013, 10:55 AM
scoring points is all that matters in this game... maybe spols should bench him?

bucketss
06-10-2013, 10:56 AM
brkyns girl: c'mon lets have sex

brkylnknics: NAH gotta make this thread about lebron

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 10:57 AM
thats because he is the primary ball handler on every team he is on who is the pg he played with mo williams? Melo played with andre miller iverson felton. last year he had no pg with toney doug for the first 10 games and avg 29/7/5. then the whole linasnity thing happened. I never once said that Melo is better then Lebron but this guy comes up real short in alot of big games. I dont give him any credit for winning with the heat u can take 5 to 10 diff guys and put them in his spot and they would win as well. Fact is how many guys would do worse then what he did vs the mavs He should have 2 rings.
Cmon Dude I hate Lebron just as much as the next man, but at least he finds other ways to be involved in the game if he's not scoring, unlike a certain star player who plays for a team we are both fans of.....

BigCityofDreams
06-10-2013, 10:57 AM
WHY RUN FROM THE TRUTH EVERYTHING I STATED IS A FACT. The heat win 9 out of 10 time sno matter what lebron does this is what happens when u have a all star team. He shot below 40% 4 times this year do u know what the heat record is in those game 4-0. Small example but thats a mvp smh

Not running away just in before the thread gets shut down.

He didn't play well last night no one could spin that.

JerseyPalahniuk
06-10-2013, 10:58 AM
Lebron is a better passer than both. He doesn't need to score be effective. What don't YOU get about that dude? He is more Magic than he is Michael.

Quote from him after last night's game.

"I already know what we have here," James said. "I don't really read into it of what people want more of me or whatever the case may be. I will continue to find my shooters, if they're open. And I will continue to try to put pressure on the defense. If I draw two, I'll find my shooters. I have confidence they're going to knock them down."

Again the quote from Pop. I trust his opinion much more than any PSD poster combined.

"He understands the game. If he makes a pass and you all think he should have shot it, or he shoots it and you think he should have made a pass, your opinions mean nothing to him, as they should not mean anything to him. He's a great player, and his decisions are what they are to gain. All decisions don't always work out. They didn't always work out for Michael [Jordan] or Tim Duncan or Shaq or Kobe Bryant or whomever. You make a decision and that's what you go with."

Big Zo
Melo has zero points in the NBA Finals.

BklynKnicks3
this is the first thread i made about lebron all year. Its due this guy is being rescued by mario chalmers in a legacy game where if u go down 0-2 u are going home soon
brkyns girl: c'mon lets have sex

brkylnknics: NAH gotta make this thread about lebron

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 10:59 AM
well why does magic avg 27 ppg at all times until the biggest stage comes
Lebron is a better passer than both. He doesn't need to score be effective. What don't YOU get about that dude? He is more Magic than he is Michael.

Quote from him after last night's game.

Again the quote from Pop. I trust his opinion much more than any PSD poster combined.

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:00 AM
nice come back when melo was on the biggest stage of his career west finals he avg 30 n lost to champion lakers
Melo has zero points in the NBA Finals.

NYJ - NYY
06-10-2013, 11:01 AM
:facepalm: who gives a ****

NYKnickFanatic
I like turtles.

JerseyPalahniuk
this is the first thread i made about lebron all year. Its due this guy is being rescued by mario chalmers in a legacy game where if u go down 0-2 u are going home soon

A legacy game? Who cares. He's shown up in quite a few "legacy" games. An NBA finals win is an NBA finals win. Something Kobe, Melo, Durant, all the other scorers you drool about would trade any scoring title they've had to be in right now. Lebron's not fishing is he?

Redskins10
You'd rather him shoot 40 shots and score 20 points like Melo?

Heatcheck
06-10-2013, 11:04 AM
well why does magic avg 27 ppg at all times until the biggest stage comes

he averaged 28 last year, but yeah i guess these two games hold more weight

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Nice to play on a pre planed all star team. Where no matter what u do 9 out of 10 time su win,
A legacy game? Who cares. He's shown up in quite a few "legacy" games. An NBA finals win is an NBA finals win. Something Kobe, Melo, Durant, all the other scorers you drool about would trade any scoring title they've had to be in right now. Lebron's not fishing is he?

bucketss
06-10-2013, 11:05 AM
only lebron could drop nearly two straight triple doubles and than get called out.

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:06 AM
He did and wade avg 23 and bailed him out many times vs pacers. How about the other 5 games he had less then 20 including the 8 point stinker on 3-11 vs mavs
he averaged 28 last year, but yeah i guess these two games hold more weight

Heatcheck
06-10-2013, 11:06 AM
nice come back when melo was on the biggest stage of his career west finals he avg 30 n lost to champion lakers
you said it yourself "the biggest stage of his career"=the WCF

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:07 AM
when u get a triple double n lose it just means ur team need u to score more. Game 2 collapse vs dallas up over 20 point he had 17/10/10 what did that do for him? He had one game one what did thaat do for him?
only lebron could drop nearly two straight triple doubles and than get called out.

bucketss
06-10-2013, 11:07 AM
brkylnknicks is mad because his starting SF is a cancer.

a team led by melo will always be losers. hopefully knicks can get rid of him i actually like that organization they deserve better, he should take melo mini me jr smith with him to.

bucketss
06-10-2013, 11:08 AM
when u get a triple double n lose it just means ur team need u to score more. Game 2 collapse vs dallas up over 20 point he had 17/10/10 what did that do for him? He had one game one what did thaat do for him?

stop talking about 2011, that will never happen again.

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:09 AM
Its the truth if Melo ever has a big 3 of his own then judge him. Its funny taht every lebron fan boy come back is a shot at melo when no1 says Melo is better. This year he was robbed of a mvp award
you said it yourself "the biggest stage of his career"=the WCF

JerseyPalahniuk
06-10-2013, 11:09 AM

hahah I looked up this series. After a 39 point game in game 1 on 70% shooting, the rest of his shooting percentages and points:

Game 2: 34 points (41%)
Game 3: 21 (31%)
Game 4: 15 (19%)!!
Game 5: 31 (40%)
Game 6: 25 (35%)

Also wasn't suprised to see he never got more than 5 boards or 5 assists in ANY game. (9 rebounds first game that's it)

But yeah. Amazing averaged 30ppg on biggest stage of career. That's all that matters. Melo > Lebron.

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:10 AM
it just hap game 1 18 18 and 10 n a loss. Big turnover to give spurs their first lead
stop talking about 2011, that will never happen again.

archdevil84
06-10-2013, 11:12 AM
If miami wins the finals i promise i'm gonna make a thread with the title "FU HATERS" i'm getting so tired of ALL those threads about lebron not showing up, wade being a dirty player, bosh being extremely soft. whats next haters? Spo getting bashed again? who's turn is it now?

JerseyPalahniuk
06-10-2013, 11:12 AM
Its the truth if Melo ever has a big 3 of his own then judge him. Its funny taht every lebron fan boy come back is a shot at melo when no1 says Melo is better. This year he was robbed of a mvp award

Atleast make it to the ECF again. Don't see that happening next year or the year after. No matter the talent.

Heatcheck
06-10-2013, 11:14 AM
He did and wade avg 23 and bailed him out many times vs pacers. How about the other 5 games he had less then 20 including the 8 point stinker on 3-11 vs mavs

your obsession with point totals is concerning, there is alot more to the game than scoring points, and alot more goes on during a game than just what the guy with the ball is doing (referring to the mavs series as dirk himself has made known).

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:14 AM
ye so melo wade n bosh dont make east finals lol good one
Atleast make it to the ECF again. Don't see that happening next year or the year after. No matter the talent.

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:15 AM
who said miami would lose they are a all star team lebrond dint show n still won. 3-11 going into 4th up 10 legendary
If miami wins the finals i promise i'm gonna make a thread with the title "FU HATERS" i'm getting so tired of ALL those threads about lebron not showing up, wade being a dirty player, bosh being extremely soft. whats next haters? Spo getting bashed again? who's turn is it now?

bucketss
06-10-2013, 11:17 AM

if melo is the "leader" off the team than no, i can promise you that.

JerseyPalahniuk
06-10-2013, 11:17 AM

Nope. Not with these stats he won't. ON THE BIGGEST STAGE OF HIS CAREER:

After a 39 point game in game 1 on 70% shooting, the rest of his shooting percentages and points:

Also wasn't suprised to see he never got more than 5 boards or 5 assists in ANY game. (9 rebounds first game that's it)

Heatcheck
06-10-2013, 11:18 AM

MUAHAHAHA!!!!

Robbed of an mvp award shooting 37%, ive heard it all.

Melo blows and the fact that you use the term "fan boy" is even more hilarious

thesprite
06-10-2013, 11:19 AM
Mods, a thread is made for a discussion to take place. Apparently, this is just for trolling and feeding the troll. The child admits he's a hater, and debate isn't possible. Can we close this now?

Heatcheck
06-10-2013, 11:20 AM
Nope. Not with these stats he won't. ON THE BIGGEST STAGE OF HIS CAREER:

After a 39 point game in game 1 on 70% shooting, the rest of his shooting percentages and points:

hes not a "stat padder" it doesnt matter if he actually plays well, he has a pretty shooting stroke.

Lisound15
06-10-2013, 11:21 AM
I can't tell if this guy is just ****ing with us or he's just a moron? somebody please enlighten me...

Lebron has just as many rings as Jordan at this age, while being the center of a team... He is not a choke artist. case closed.

JerseyPalahniuk
06-10-2013, 11:23 AM
I can't tell if this guy is just ****ing with us or he's just a moron? somebody please enlighten me...

Lebron has just as many rings as Jordan at this age, while being the center of a team... He is not a choke artist. case closed.

I'm sure it's both. 80% of the time I ignore people like him/Amos/Illusionist, but sometimes I have to call them out for being blatantly trolly.

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:24 AM
funny thing bout Melo playoff game sis his 2 best games both led to loses never has help. when eh did he went to west finals

Melo vs dallas 41 point 11 rebounds 3 ast 5 steals loss
Melo vs celts 42 17 6 assists 2 blocks loss

while lebron has 3-11 going into the 4th up 10 is the west finals. Lebron will always have 6 or more assists he runs the offense.

BklynKnicks3
06-10-2013, 11:27 AM
oh really what do u call some one who shots 35 % in finals vs spurs gets swept. Then with a all star team loses to the mavs while avgin 17.8 and scoring 2 or less 4 strait 4th qtrs. The fact is lebron has had alot more bad games then good games in the finals. Jordan never lost in the finals much less choke.

FYL_McVeezy
06-10-2013, 11:35 AM
thats because he is the primary ball handler on every team he is on who is the pg he played with mo williams? Melo played with andre miller iverson felton. last year he had no pg with toney doug for the first 10 games and avg 29/7/5. then the whole linasnity thing happened. I never once said that Melo is better then Lebron but this guy comes up real short in alot of big games. I dont give him any credit for winning with the heat u can take 5 to 10 diff guys and put them in his spot and they would win as well. Fact is how many guys would do worse then what he did vs the mavs He should have 2 rings.

Lebron teaming with Wade and Bosh will always be a ***** move IMO.....But I will never deny how great Lebron really is.....Lebron is not a volume shooter...he does not need to score in bunches to will his team to victory..and in the rare instance that he isn't scoring efficiently....The man still plays monster defense and keep s his teammates involved...

archdevil84
06-10-2013, 11:47 AM
oh really what do u call some one who shots 35 % in finals vs spurs gets swept. Then with a all star team loses to the mavs while avgin 17.8 and scoring 2 or less 4 strait 4th qtrs. The fact is lebron has had alot more bad games then good games in the finals. Jordan never lost in the finals much less choke.
learn the facts dude. its not ALL about scoring in the finals. Have you seen the monster block last night? he had 2 more and also 2 steals along with 8 rebounds and 7 assists. Lebron james is not supposed to score 50 points a night even not in the finals

bucketss
06-10-2013, 11:49 AM
funny thing bout Melo playoff game sis his 2 best games both led to loses never has help. when eh did he went to west finals

Melo vs dallas 41 point 11 rebounds 3 ast 5 steals loss
Melo vs celts 42 17 6 assists 2 blocks loss

while lebron has 3-11 going into the 4th up 10 is the west finals. Lebron will always have 6 or more assists he runs the offense.

difference between lebron and melo is, when lebron is struggling with his shot, he takes over games other ways, he took the 2nd half over. hes like magic, he can have zero points and his hand prints will be all over the game.

while melo misses like 5 shots in a row he still won't pass. you know why? hes a selfish cancer, i wont be surprised if knicks trade him in a year from now.

Nats_vcu-Okc35
06-10-2013, 11:53 AM
This thread=:horse:

They won the game dude, get over it.

Jarvo
06-10-2013, 12:01 PM
Who cares? He can be unnoticed like last night *until late 3rd and 4th* but gets him team involved and beat the holy **** out of my fav team.

ManRam
06-10-2013, 12:05 PM
he's basically a point guard...he's not looking to score as much. look at how devastating his passing was last night.

it's kinda like magic, who average under 20 points a game for the vast majority of his playoff career.

this is FAR from his best playoffs, though. like he's said, "he's done more and lost before". he's had some of the absolute best playoff runs ever individually, and not even made it to the finals. he's still been very good though.

he's his teams best rebounder, passer, scorer, defender and leader. he is asked to do SOOOO much more than score, but i wouldn't expect a simple mind like the OP's to get that.

JC_
06-10-2013, 12:08 PM
Knicks in 4!!

Rockice_8
06-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Haha he had a triple double in game 1 and now cause he didn't score 20 pts are you trying to say it was a bad game?

Where was this when Wade and Bosh were doing nothing? In game 2, Wade was +4, Bosh was +7 and LBJ was +29. Yep his impact on the game is only felt in the scoring column, terrible thread.

PhillyFaninLA
06-10-2013, 12:16 PM
To all of you that make stupid Lebron and/or Kobe topics or Heat/Lakers stupid topics.

Grow up and develop orginal thought. These topics are just stupid and troll like at this point.

PhillyFaninLA
06-10-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm just curious what the burough of Brooklyn and Knicks fans think of the topic creator

The Flash
06-10-2013, 12:26 PM
Way to represent the Knicks fan base

macc
06-10-2013, 12:27 PM
The OP is an idiot. You Lebron haters are sooo annoying. Lebron is easily the best player in the NBA and in this series. When he's not scoring 30+ ppg he's putting up 18pts 18 assists 10 rebounds. The guy doesn't have to just score. He affects all aspects of the game and eventhough he's a superstart he's an ideal team player. He's not a Kobe or a Jordan who feels they need to handle the entire scoring load. As long as they are winning and he's getting his teammates involved (which makes them better) then he's doing what a superstar needs to do.

You people need to stop hating on someone is is litereally the most complete NBA player in our history. You guys cry, "he shoots to much" "he doesn't shoot enough" "he's scared in the finals." I mean by now do you not see how silly you all look?

If Lebron even has ONE bad game you guys will question every aspect about him. It's sad really. I'm not even a Heat fan but I appreciate greatness when I see it. You haters can talk amongst yourselves and bring down Lebron all you want but the rest of the world doesn't care what you think and know that he's the best player on the planet right now. So do yourself a favor and go outside and practice falling down.

MTL_123
06-10-2013, 12:29 PM
Idiot smh

ManRam
06-10-2013, 12:31 PM
Haha he had a triple double in game 1 and now cause he didn't score 20 pts are you trying to say it was a bad game?

Where was this when Wade and Bosh were doing nothing? In game 2, Wade was +4, Bosh was +7 and LBJ was +29. Yep his impact on the game is only felt in the scoring column, terrible thread.

He's actually right; LeBron had a bad game last night.

The thing is, a bad game by his standards is a 17-8-7-3-3 and it feels sub par. That's just a testament to the height of which he is at. His shot wasn't falling, it happens. It's happened to every great player

MTL_123
06-10-2013, 12:32 PM
I better thread would have been who's more obsessed with lebron--------Brlynknicks2 or Amor1

RLundi
06-10-2013, 12:33 PM
Alrighty.

Khri
06-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Stop making such pointless threads please, you're part of the cancer that it's killing this forum.

Max.This
06-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Why do people call him King James? what the hell.... Medieval times? Fruits... going around saying King James...

beliges
06-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Its no knock on LBJ. He will struggle to score against teams that force him to play around the perimeter and take jump shots. His shot is not too reliable and that's what the spurs are doing. With that said however, the heat have two other superstars and arguably the best shooter in the history of the game. So.even when LBJ struggles the heat always have a great shot at winning and in the end the most important aspect of lebrons legacy will come down to championships and not necessarily how well he plays in the finals.

mjm07
06-10-2013, 12:53 PM
I like turtles.

Snapping turtle? Painted Turtle? Florida Box turtle? You like them all?

ManRam
06-10-2013, 12:55 PM
the only people ever to go 25/8/6 on 50% shooting in a playoff run reaching at least the conference finals:

lebron (2 times now)
jordan (3 times)
bird

that's it

individually he was way better in 2008-2009 and a bit better last year. 09-10 was about right at this level.

if you just go based on PER (flawed stat yadda yadda yadda...but it is relatively all-encompassing) he's still out-performing durant in 2012, duncan in 2007 (ring year), wade 2006 (ring), kobe 2009 (ring), dirk in 2011 (ring), kobe 2010 (ring...huge gap too) and so on. that's just current players.

it's a higher value than 4 of jordan's championship runs.

let's not act like lebron isn't playing at an insane level, yet again. it might not be up to his 35/9/8 cleveland days, but that was the best individual playoff performance arguably ever. he's not at his best, but that's still at a level above everyone else.

Rush
06-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Not thread worthy. Please stop.