PDA

View Full Version : I said before the game whoever wins game 2 wins the series

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:14 PM
Watching this game just confirms my thoughts.

The Bulls had the Heat down 1-0. The Pacers had them 3-3. The Spurs had them 1-0. None of them could drop the hammer.

The Spurs are like every other team in the NBA besides the Heat. The Heat with their backs pushed up against a wall can go to a level that no other team in the NBA can.

Why is this? It's because they have all the best players.

If the Spurs get the Heat down 2-1 they won't beat them. If they get them at 3-3 they won't beat them.

Miami just reaches another level when they have to.

2-ONE-5
06-09-2013, 10:21 PM
no one cares what you think

lakerboy
06-09-2013, 10:26 PM
If you already know the Heat is winning, do us all a favor and don't watch the rest of the series.

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:27 PM
no one cares what you think

Cool post.

D-Leethal
06-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Spurs are not just like every other team in the NBA. These guys have won 4 chips, been there and done that, they aren't the new kids on the block like OKC and they are on another level than the Bulls. Back the Spurs into a corner and you will see the same desperation play you saw from Miami today.

ManRam
06-09-2013, 10:30 PM
how does this confirm your thoughts? the heat won ONE game. just ONE. it's a 1-1 series now, and the spurs get the next three at home. they looked great, but much like they made adjustments today, i'm sure the spurs will come back with something on tuesday.

series has just started.

Cal827
06-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Wait... Didn't the Pacers beat the Heat in their game 2?

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:32 PM
I know it seems like an overreaction to the game, but I'm just looking at the Heat play.

How do you beat a team with all the best players?

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:33 PM
Wait... Didn't the Pacers beat the Heat in their game 2?

They lost game 1

*Superman*
06-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Cool stststorwy bro!

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Cool stststorwy bro!

thanks bruh

Rivera
06-09-2013, 10:41 PM
And i said theres no way san antonio wins tonight after winning game 1cause this series was going 1-1 into san Antonio i should go make a thread!

DoMeFavors
06-09-2013, 10:42 PM
you made a thread about your prediction?

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:43 PM
The Spurs won't win this series. That's the moral of this thread.

BSplaya2121
06-09-2013, 10:45 PM
The Spurs won't win this series. That's the moral of this thread.

Do you have a link backing up this statement?

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:46 PM

The Miami roster. They have all the best players.

TheTreys
06-09-2013, 10:52 PM
We know who to go after if the Heat dont win the series

JDMVP
06-09-2013, 10:54 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn Im effin sick and tired of how y'all are DISRESPECTING the 4 time NBA champion SAN ANTONIO SPURS. the disrespect on this team is on a whole nother level youve gotta be kidding me. My GOODNESS

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:55 PM
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn Im effin sick and tired of how y'all are DISRESPECTING the 4 time NBA champion SAN ANTONIO SPURS. the disrespect on this team is on a whole nother level youve gotta be kidding me. My GOODNESS

Dude. They are awesome, but they aren't the Yankees of the NBA. They didn't get to go out and just sign all the best players.

JDMVP
06-09-2013, 10:57 PM
so what are you saying?? haha

feelingit
06-09-2013, 10:59 PM
so what are you saying?? haha

I'm saying that the Heat are the best team in the league. Because they bought all the best players. The best team doesn't always win, but they often do. See Yankees with 27 rings.

The Heat are following that path.

*Superman*
06-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Dude. They are awesome, but they aren't the Yankees of the NBA. They didn't get to go out and just sign all the best players.

I feel like I am missing out on some kind of joke...

feelingit
06-09-2013, 11:07 PM
I feel like I am missing out on some kind of joke...

I'm using hyperbole. But basically what the Heat did was sign the best SF in the league. Then sign arguable the best PF in the league. Then pair them with the best SG in the league. Grab the all time best 3 point shooter. And then just start going ham.

That's pure Yankee ****.

Cal827
06-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Dnewguy, you're back!!!

:dance::dance::dance:

IversonIsKrazy
06-09-2013, 11:20 PM
Just for the sake, since 1985, doesn't anyone know the winning percentage of the team who loses Game 1 @ *HOME* ?? I would imagine it very low. Spurs got the 1-1 split with the next ***3*** in San Antonio.

OceanSpray
06-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Just for the sake, since 1985, doesn't anyone know the winning percentage of the team who loses Game 1 @ *HOME* ?? I would imagine it very low. Spurs got the 1-1 split with the next ***3*** in San Antonio.

Miami plays really well on the road. I'm not surprised if they win two or three games just because of that.

sjbirds
06-09-2013, 11:26 PM

The Miami roster. They have all the best players.
Um after LeBron I think sa had number 2 in tp 3 in Manu and 4 comes down to td and wade...so your dumb *** who ever wins game 2 wins go make another thread

Ezekial
06-09-2013, 11:32 PM
OP The Yankees have won 1 title in the last 10 years. Hopefully the Heat are the Yankees.

chitownredbulls
06-09-2013, 11:33 PM
No cause they have to play games 3,4,5 lol

Mcdoh
06-09-2013, 11:44 PM

The Bulls had the Heat down 1-0. The Pacers had them 3-3. The Spurs had them 1-0. None of them could drop the hammer.

The Spurs are like every other team in the NBA besides the Heat. The Heat with their backs pushed up against a wall can go to a level that no other team in the NBA can.

If the Spurs get the Heat down 2-1 they won't beat them. If they get them at 3-3 they won't beat them.

have you check spurs series ?..

Purple_n_Gold
06-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Do you realize that the Heat actually outplayed the Spurs in both games and the spurs won one of those? Which i would say is not a testament to the heat taking it to another level at will. If you watched the game i will say this loss was as much caused by the spurs as by the heat. Duncan missed good looks he usually makes all night and Ginobli was a stumbling bumbling TO machine. He was out of control with the ball even with no one around. Do you realize that the goal of a road team is to get one win out of two on the road? This series is still a toss up but if you are so sure I say you go take everything you own and bet it on the heat to win. Might as well be able to make some money being Nostradamus. As for my opinion I believe the Spurs winning one still gives them the advantage as of right now but to say this series is over is completely ignorant from either standpoint.

Delrayhc
06-09-2013, 11:59 PM
Best F-ing thread F-ing ever

RaiderLakersA's
06-10-2013, 12:08 AM

The Spurs' best players are all too old to really make this series a battle. Oh, they are a well-coached, well-oiled machine that has been around for years, but there will always be moments -- like today -- when they'll look their age.

This isn't a question of who wins game #2. The bottom line is that this Championship is the Heat's to lose, rather than the Spurs' to win. If the Heat just show up and play like they know they are capable, the Spurs will be done in 5-6.

And I'll even go one step further. If the Heat stay healthy next season, they'll be back in the Finals. There are just too many question marks with the other franchises in the East. The Heat should be able to pick up a legitimate big man, as well as continue to add depth on the bench from ring chasers in the offseason. Just wait for it and enjoy the script.

amos1er
06-10-2013, 12:10 AM

In before lock. :D

amos1er
06-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Seriously, do we need an entire thread dedicated to this? Perhaps I should start a thread with my finals prediction too. Can you imagine how many threads we would have if everyone started a thread for their finals predictions.

Rush
06-10-2013, 12:20 AM
A thread based on your predictions is not thread worthy. Just put them in the GDT.