PDA

View Full Version : Is the nba Too Soft ????

Kyben36
06-09-2013, 05:30 AM
now, im going to leave this open to discussion, and I would love to actualy hear Miami fans side to this as well, but after hearing both Lebron and Shane both complain about the way the bulls and the pacers play D, the question is, has the league gotten too soft, personally, I didn't think that either series was dirty, or like " MMA on ABC", I thought they were hard fought, but has the league gotten to a point where it is just far too soft, I mean, any time there is a hard foul now they have to go to replay and decide if its a technical, and another question is, why is miami the only complaints that I hear about this.

The other question is, how do players in todays game of the nba Fare if they were in the nba in the 80s and 90s where it was a much more physical game,

Royce Young: Shane Battier on the adjustment from ECF to Finals: "Indiana and Chicago were like 'MMA on ABC.' It was a shock to play a basketball game."

jerellh528
06-09-2013, 05:37 AM
Not the entire nba, just certain players.

MyDRoseLikeDeng
06-09-2013, 05:57 AM
It has definitely gotten softer over the years, but I wouldnt consider the league as a whole to be soft. Certain players, sure, but I still think the NBA is not "soft" per say

koreancabbage
06-09-2013, 07:53 AM
its the rules.

players play into the way refs are going to blow the whistles.