tallyzone7
06-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Pacers fans by far

THE MTL
06-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Biggest winner tonight is Floyd mayweather

LayBraun
06-03-2013, 10:59 PM
32/8/4 actually but I think it's gotta be pacer fans because lebron haters are already losers in real life.

BigBlueCrew
06-03-2013, 11:00 PM
you really like these troll threads dont you?

OldStyleCubbies
Pacers fans are excited for the future with one of the youngest teams in the league taking the champs to game 7 without one of our biggest assets.

jerellh528
pacers fans, lebron haters will get their gratification after the spurs series. easy question

justinnum1
:dance:

ATX
06-03-2013, 11:02 PM
I've seen a lot of classy Pacers fan here, so without question LBJ haters. Pacer fans should be proud of their team. They had a hell of a run. James haters though must be so pissed. At least they have more chances to hate James in the next series though.

ManRam
06-03-2013, 11:02 PM
conspiracy theorists
lebron haters
pacers

in that order.

chins up for the pacers. they fought hard and made it clear they'll be a force. need a little more scoring and they could unbeatable. it's just the start for them

ironkobe
06-03-2013, 11:08 PM
lol pacers fans? didnt think their where that many on psd

MTL_123
06-03-2013, 11:10 PM
lmao easy lebron haters most Pacer"Fans" on this site right now are not pacers fans just heat haters and in less then 3 mins their gonna be spurs "fans"

ChitownBears22
06-03-2013, 11:13 PM
pacers fans should be proud. They took a great team 7 deep. Haters on the other hand are still crying 3 years later.

JerseyPalahniuk
06-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Lebron haters easily. Getting Miami to a game 7 in the Eastern Conference Finals is quite an accomplishment. I would be very very happy if the Nets did that.

naps
06-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Pacers fans are good. We don't have any NEW losers tonight. LeBron haters have always been losers in real life so yeah.

ManRam
06-03-2013, 11:25 PM
yeah...not sure why you included "pacers fans". they aren't losers at all.

srsly_chris
06-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Is this even a question? The Pacers overachieved. Young team, missing a few pieces. Went 7 Games with the "BIG THREE". I'm proud of the effort, and proud to be a lifelong pacer fan.

Swashcuff
06-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Pacers fans aren't losers they are disappointed. The LeBron haters on the other hand, they were hella salty tonight.

NYSpirit1
06-03-2013, 11:33 PM
The Pacers capped out. They will never be this good again. West will be leaving and Granger won't fit with this squad.

Hibbert and George played over their head. Especially Hibbert. An 11 point, 8 rebound guy gave you 23 and 11 in the playoffs nightly.

The amazing thing is how easy it was for the Heat to team up in 2010 and they are already in their third straight finals.

srsly_chris
06-03-2013, 11:35 PM
The Pacers capped out. They will never be this good again. West will be leaving and Granger won't fit with this squad.

Hibbert and George played over their head. Especially Hibbert. An 11 point, 8 rebound guy gave you 23 and 11 in the playoffs nightly.

The amazing thing is how easy it was for the Heat to team up in 2010 and they are already in their third straight finals.

"You Motha****as never watch us play." :smoking:

West will return.

ThunderousDemon
06-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Obvious bait thread. Good thing about the Zero tolerance policy.

Dade County
06-04-2013, 12:33 AM
Pacers fans are excited for the future with one of the youngest teams in the league taking the champs to game 7 without one of our biggest assets.

They should thank the script writers.

Im_in_Mia_bish
06-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Hopefully by the end of the finals, the answer will be both :)

DoMeFavors
06-04-2013, 12:38 AM
I dont understand ONE BIT why LeBron has haters, he never trash talks during games, he seems like his teamates all love him, he seems like a great family man, he never had drug related problems, violence problems, or raped anyone. LeBron was talking to my favorite team the Nets in 2010, he didnt sign with my favorite team but I still love the man to death. He is probably the best role model in terms of best player at his respected sport.
I can go on about how Melo had drug problems and wanted to lynch Larry Brown or Kobe's rape incident. But Im not. LeBron doesnt deserve what he gets.

Hawkeye15
06-04-2013, 12:56 AM

boom

Arch Stanton
06-04-2013, 01:01 AM
I dont understand ONE BIT why LeBron has haters, he never trash talks during games, he seems like his teamates all love him, he seems like a great family man, he never had drug related problems, violence problems, or raped anyone. LeBron was talking to my favorite team the Nets in 2010, he didnt sign with my favorite team but I still love the man to death. He is probably the best role model in terms of best player at his respected sport.
I can go on about how Melo had drug problems and wanted to lynch Larry Brown or Kobe's rape incident. But Im not. LeBron doesnt deserve what he gets.

Do you read "People" magazine for advice?

TeamSeattle
06-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Do you read "People" magazine for advice?

LOLLLL Really though this isn't about who makes TMZ news the least.

Arch Stanton
06-04-2013, 01:04 AM

If that's the case then their best players should join the crappy Knicks. Isn't that where train wrecks head?

DoMeFavors
06-04-2013, 01:06 AM
boom

he makes maybe 500,000 grand at most.

Big Zo
06-04-2013, 01:06 AM
The Haters. Pacer fans were just rooting for their team like they're supposed to.

Sactown
06-04-2013, 01:24 AM
I'm sure it was a mentally exhausting loss for the Pacers and their fans, so I'd say them.. Nobody wants to lose in a game 7, especially the way they did when their players couldn't find a groove.

Lebron Haters will always find a way to hate, this win doesn't change their mantra, they'll continue to hate him and point out every missed shot and turnover.. I feel bad for Lebron Haters; they're missing out on a once in a generation player..

DoMeFavors
06-04-2013, 01:38 AM
I respect the nice guy good players like Dirk, Paul Pierce,LeBron, Chris Paul, Deron,Gasol, Duncan.
Will never respect Kobe, Melo, Jason Kidd, Nash, Love

SportsFanatic10
06-04-2013, 01:42 AM
the pacers fans have nothing to feeling bad about, sure it's a disappointing end to a great run, but they had their best season in a long time and showed that they are a force. the haters had their parade rained on tonight for now so them.

OceanSpray
06-04-2013, 02:25 AM
A LeBron hater is technically a Pacers fan. They're any fan of the opposing team LeBron plays against. How many kids went to sleep raging tonight? James closes, again. All those haters will have to wait.

RaiderLakersA's
06-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Biggest loser? TMac. No chance of him getting a ring now. :)

OceanSpray
06-04-2013, 02:28 AM
Biggest loser? TMac. No chance of him getting a ring now. :)

He can always join next year.

amos1er
06-04-2013, 04:16 AM
Props to the Pacers for making it as far as they did. They took one of the most stacked teams ever to be composed to a game 7. Not bad for an extremely green team and their young emerging superstar. The Heat were huge favorites to win this. Not surprised at all. Feel bad for Pacer fans though, they had a real solid team. Too bad they lacked superstars taking paycuts and elder hall of famers riding coattails to chase rings. Sucks for them as well as the rest of the NBA...not to mention the true fans of the purity of the sport.

amos1er
06-04-2013, 04:17 AM
He can always join next year.

Come on...does Lebron really need anymore of an advantage.

PacersForLife
06-04-2013, 04:59 AM

Or... Maybe, just maybe... now hear me out here... This will boost the Pacers young core players and only make them better. Roy Hibbert and the coaching staff now know that he can play long minutes and put up those type of numbers. But that wouldn't make any sense. It's more likely that all of our young players will decline and we'll be in the lottery next year... :rolleyes:

LBJackpot
06-04-2013, 06:00 AM

This is exactly the way I feel. I've always thought that compared to the rest of the NBA and especially supertars, Lebron seems like a pretty cool dude. Ive been a huge fan his whole career so I've always just attributed it to bias but I really just cant see how he gets so much ****. Has he made a couple of poor dcisions? Of course but I will never ever understand the people that make him out to be some super selfish douchebag,

The reality is we dont know how he is as a person, but his teammates seem to love him and from watching him all these years I think all the assaults on his character really just have to do with him being the best in the league and putting himself in the position to get the rings he deserves.

P.s go ahead and post the Gif of LeBron and the Bulls ballboy if u want Heat haters

JC_
06-04-2013, 06:24 AM
I think the haters are probably the biggest loser every night.

Pacer fans should be proud of their team, they really played awesome and got some great experience from this.

At the same time, nothing is set in stone.. The future is always a mystery. Pacer's had a really good chance to reach the finals and they messed up. Vogel not having Hibbert in the game at the end of game 1 when Lebron made that layup to win and also the way they broke down in game 7 are things that just can't happen, especially when you are playing a team like the Heat. At the end of the day it is just a game but these opportunities aren't promised to anyone and I think the Pacer's had the right group of guys to get it done, they just lost focus.

NYSpirit1
06-04-2013, 07:07 AM
If that's the case then their best players should join the crappy Knicks. Isn't that where train wrecks head?

Nah, not exactly. Only reason they and the Grizzlies made it so far is because of injuries. If Melo, Chandler and Smith were healthy, they would've crapped on the Pacers.

But Melo played with a TORN shoulder, Smith a bum knee and Chandler a hurt neck that's going to need surgery. So, no. It's okay, the Knicks play in NY bro. Every FA wants to come to NY. At least I know that if not now, the Knicks will always be able to add a big FA when they have cap and the Pacers never will, well, because it's nowhereville.

And the Grizz? You really think they would've made it anywhere if Griffin hadn't hurt his ankle or Westbrook was out?

Fans of the Pacers, Spurs and Pacers should be ecstatic. Because if fully healthy, we would be seeing the Thunder, Clippers and/or Lakers (who had a real shot at beating the Spurs with Kobe) in the Conference Finals alongside the Heat, Bulls and/or Knicks.

This will be a brand new NBA next year with none of these teams, except for the Heat in the Conference Finals.

Enjoy the moment, because this is the most media attention you'll ever get. Come November, no one will talk about your small market team anymore again. That attention will be on the Heat, Knicks, Lakers, Bulls - you know the story.

NJrockPD
06-04-2013, 07:08 AM
conspiracy theorists
lebron haters
pacers

in that order.

chins up for the pacers. they fought hard and made it clear they'll be a force. need a little more scoring and they could unbeatable. it's just the start for them

How are conspiracy theorists wrong when the Heat are in the finals for the third time in three years?

NYSpirit1
06-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Or... Maybe, just maybe... now hear me out here... This will boost the Pacers young core players and only make them better. Roy Hibbert and the coaching staff now know that he can play long minutes and put up those type of numbers. But that wouldn't make any sense. It's more likely that all of our young players will decline and we'll be in the lottery next year... :rolleyes:

Or maybe they just overachieved and will never play this well again. They had similar potential in 04. What happened then?

Panoy
06-04-2013, 07:37 AM
How are conspiracy theorists wrong when the Heat are in the finals for the third time in three years?
If you believe in conspiracy who should have been in the finals instead? your team?

bucketss
06-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Props to the Pacers for making it as far as they did. They took one of the most stacked teams ever to be composed to a game 7. Not bad for an extremely green team and their young emerging superstar. The Heat were huge favorites to win this. Not surprised at all. Feel bad for Pacer fans though, they had a real solid team. Too bad they lacked superstars taking paycuts and elder hall of famers riding coattails to chase rings. Sucks for them as well as the rest of the NBA...not to mention the true fans of the purity of the sport.

2nd 3rd and 4th best player in that series were on the pacers, not very characteristic of the most stacked team to be composed.

koreancabbage
06-04-2013, 08:46 AM

love how you are always taking a stab at the Heat, in whatever context or post, anywhere in this forum. Sounds like the one who is insecure is you LOL.

ewing
06-04-2013, 08:52 AM
Pacer fans. I still get to root for S.A.

PhillyFaninLA
06-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Pacers fans by lightyears.

What are you trying to accomplish making this topic?

Topics like this are why the MLB and NFL forums are generally better.

BklynKnicks3
06-04-2013, 09:06 AM
Iam a proud lebron hater. Everything he does is watered down as long as he has a all star team around him. I Always said this u can replace lebron with at least 5 players who would all win with his team so how is what he doing nay impressive. You put any star in Jordans era in his spot and can u say that? nope didnt think so and iam not a jordan fan just being real. To me the fact that they went 7 games with pacers is embrassing

koreancabbage
06-04-2013, 09:11 AM
Iam a proud lebron hater. Everything he does is watered down as long as he has a all star team around him. I Always said this u can replace lebron with at least 5 players who would all win with his team so how is what he doing nay impressive. You put any star in Jordans era in his spot and can u say that? nope didnt think so and iam not a jordan fan just being real. To me the fact that they went 7 games with pacers is embrassing

okay. Indiana would have swept if Miami didn't have Lebron. Did you not watch the series. Wade and Bosh were stymied by Indiana's length and athleticism.

George would have a field day if it was Carmelo on this team.

bucketss
06-04-2013, 09:14 AM
okay. Indiana would have swept if Miami didn't have Lebron. Did you not watch the series. Wade and Bosh were stymied by Indiana's length and athleticism.

George would have a field day if it was Carmelo on this team.

he doesn't respond well to logic, i wouldnt waste my time on him.

Lil Rhody
06-04-2013, 09:34 AM
lmao easy lebron haters most Pacer"Fans" on this site right now are not pacers fans just heat haters and in less then 3 mins their gonna be spurs "fans"

Kind of like the 3 mins it took after the talents were taking to south beach

ATX
06-04-2013, 09:50 AM
love how you are always taking a stab at the Heat, in whatever context or post, anywhere in this forum. Sounds like the one who is insecure is you LOL.

He is nothing more than a waste of time. Honestly don't know how he is able to just constantly barely squeek around the rules about baiting/trolling and not be banned.

Heat are going to the Finals again...Nothing embarrasing bout that, but go on thinking that if it makes you feel better, and I'm sure it does.

ManRam
06-04-2013, 10:16 AM

i know right! i must take a conspiracy to get the 66 win team and defending champions into the finals.

i mean, even the biggest of biggest ref-whiners/conspiracy theorists had nothing to whine about all series long. the heat didn't get help from the refs (or at least like they allegedly usually do)

Sly Guy
06-04-2013, 10:17 AM

this.

RaiderLakersA's
06-04-2013, 11:10 AM
Did that really happen? And if it did, thats kind of a messed up cheap shot honestly.

Agreed, let's try to avoid personal attacks and keep the below the belt hits to sports only.

Ding! Ding! :box:

mjt20mik
06-04-2013, 11:39 AM

This.

ILLUSIONIST^248
06-04-2013, 11:41 AM
What a joke PSD is. Leaving a bait thread open because it worships their god Bron.

ryang
06-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Yet your in every thread.
Lebron and heat haters are the big losers. There are probably just as sad as if there own team just lost.

Avenged
06-04-2013, 02:46 PM
This bait thread was open for way too long. If you would like to talk about the game, there is an active thread for that.

Also, there is a zero tolerance policy

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?821178-NBA-Forum-Zero-Tolerance-Policy