PDA

View Full Version : What are the expectations of changes from Heat in G7 tomorrow

Chrisclover
06-03-2013, 09:54 AM
G7, win or go home
Heat handed over their lead edge to Indy and they are struggling painfully?what should they do to get past pacers? BTW, birdman is back
any thoughts?

ChicagoJ
06-03-2013, 10:54 AM
I predict either wade or Bosch have a big game along with lebron. I'll root for Indy, but my guess is one of those two have a breakout game.

Chrisclover
06-03-2013, 10:59 AM
i guess the refs will play a huge part

I predict either wade or Bosch have a big game along with lebron. I'll root for Indy, but my guess is one of those two have a breakout game.

xRipCity
06-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Players of importance to the Heat in game 7: LeBron, refs, chalmers, birdman, haslem, cole, battier, bosh, wade

I Rock Shaqs
06-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Im guessing the league is going to punish Hibbert for the dumb comments and the Heat are going to shoot 45 free throws.

Chrisclover
06-03-2013, 11:14 AM
were you stating it in likelihood order? in that sense, bosh and wade will be the least likely duos to be the X factors

Players of importance to the Heat in game 7: LeBron, refs, chalmers, birdman, haslem, cole, battier, bosh, wade

ManRam
06-03-2013, 11:18 AM

are you saying bosh and wade are the most or least important?

the refs have been solid all series. a few bad calls, and perhaps timely, but nothing out of the normal standard deviation of refereeing. i don't think they'll get in the way much.

i don't think the heat make many tactical adjustments honestly. i think offensively they'll continue to have bosh on the perimeter to free up the driving lanes. i think lebron will once again come out looking to pass and get guys going, and then decide what to do from there. ideally they get out and run more, but a lot of that is contingent on how indy is running their offense.

they just gotta hope that either wade or bosh can get it going (they don't need both) and more importantly that chalmers, cole, allen, battier, miller or whoever can hit some threes. if they get some threes from those guys it will make everything else much easier.

Chrisclover
06-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Im guessing the league is going to punish Hibbert for the dumb comments and the Heat are going to shoot 45 free throws.
stunning! sarcastic?

xRipCity
06-03-2013, 11:22 AM
From greatest to least and I was just making a point that Wade and Bosh have been less effective then the players stated before them.

I understand both Wade and Bosh MUST play well to win tonight

I Rock Shaqs
06-03-2013, 11:39 AM
stunning! sarcastic?

Nope Im serious. Why Would that be sarcasm?

Chrisclover
06-03-2013, 11:47 AM
arent 45 FTs too much? If refs wanna help heat, it can be done less blatant. i mean if heat gets too much FTs , the conspiracy theorist will say many things.LOL:p

I Rock Shaqs
06-03-2013, 11:50 AM
arent 45 FTs too much? If refs wanna help heat, it can be done less blatant. i mean if heat gets too much FTs , the conspiracy theorist will say many things.LOL:p

Wow that is annoying why do you put your text before the quote, it makes no sense.

RaiderLakersA's
06-03-2013, 11:50 AM
The Heat bench step up and make this an early blow out. The Pacers will do their best and battle to the very end, but unless the Basketball Gods smile on them, they'll be headed home with only moral victories for comfort. That said, Pacers feel free to prove me wrong. Everyone loves it when the underdog wins.

ManRam
06-03-2013, 12:01 PM

because that's a stupid comment :shrug:

Sly Guy
06-03-2013, 12:03 PM

Of those:

LeBron will be LeBron.
Refs can be iffy
Birdman will be a headache for Indy
Haslem if he can be just as big an irritant to Indy could be a deciding factor
Bosh, if he can do anything he could be what wins it as well
Wade I don't think has it in him anymore
Battier, as well as Allen, could decide the game on made 3's.

So many ways Miami could tip the scale in their favor, this game could really go either way. I still like Indy, but I expect this game 7 could be one of the better ones in recent time. I'm pretty excited to see how it plays out.

Minimal
06-03-2013, 12:14 PM
I hope Spo finally decides to play Miller more.

Ezekial
06-03-2013, 12:15 PM
I think that the Heat will come out like a bat outta hell.

But I want the Pacers to win obviously.

Minimal
06-03-2013, 12:22 PM
And I hope Heat plays as they usually did, play as a team. That means everyone gets the touches, passes, they run plays and LeBron doesn't handle the ball 100% of the time. Hoping for Bosh to make a couple of jumpshots, but play agressive too, for Wade to play hard defense, make easy cuts to the basket and forget about his jumpers. Hope 3pt shooter can make a couple of easy baskets. If thats the case, we should be alright.