PDA

View Full Version : Will Lebron Only Win One Championship?

RocketLoc80
06-02-2013, 12:58 PM
It seems to be heading in that direction sadly because the Heat look like a defeated team in these playoffs and seems like they are gonna be one and done. Next year will be worse with Pacers being a year better and the Bulls getting Derrick Rose back healthy. The Heat will be lucky to finish number 3 in the east next year.So after that if Lebron leaves Miami he will be in a lose lose situation because he`ll be look at furthering tarnishing his legacy even with one championship. So do you all see Lebron just winning one title?

RLundi
06-02-2013, 01:04 PM
I don't think so. Even if LeBron doesn't win this year, he's in a good position to dictate where he wants to go for the rest of his career, be it Miami or some other favorable place.

Not to mention, he is far too good and young to win just one ring. I'm not sure about "Not 5, not 6," especially for Miami, but I still expect multiple championships for LeBron.

Tony_Starks
06-02-2013, 01:18 PM
He'll get one more. I'm sure after this exposure Riley will get them some help on the interior, which is really their only weakness.

Not winning back to back chips isn't like the end of the world. Other than the Lakers nobody has done it in like 15 years....

koberulesall
06-02-2013, 01:49 PM
no he will win a few more, not because he has the skill to do so but the NBA invested way to much money into him for him not to win again....HE IS GOING TO WIN ANOTHER ONE THIS YEAR THIS WHOLE GOING TO GAME 7 THING IS ALL A HOAX ITS NOT REAL BASKETBALL ITS ALL FIXED AND SET UP FOR HIM TO MAKE A DRAMATIC WIN, IF IT WAS REAL AND EVERY GAME WAS CALLED DOWN THE LINE THE HEAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT ALREADY AND LEBRON WOULD RETIRE WITH 0 RINGS I TRULY HOPE IM WRONG BUT IM 100% SURE HE IS GOING TO WIN ANOTHER ONE THIS YEAR NOT CAUSE HE DESERVES IT BUT BECAUSE ITS WHAT DAVID STERN AND THE NBA WANTS TO HAPPEN, THE NBA IS FIXED ON GIVING LEBRON RINGS HOPEFULL COME FEB EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE WHEN HITLER(STERN) CLEANSE OUT HIS DESK

koberulesall
06-02-2013, 01:51 PM
he'll get one more. I'm sure after this exposure riley will get them some help on the interior, which is really their only weakness.

Not winning back to back chips isn't like the end of the world. Other than the lakers nobody has done it in like 15 years....

but its only cool when the lakers do it

RLundi
06-02-2013, 02:05 PM
no he will win a few more, not because he has the skill to do so but the NBA invested way to much money into him for him not to win again....HE IS GOING TO WIN ANOTHER ONE THIS YEAR THIS WHOLE GOING TO GAME 7 THING IS ALL A HOAX ITS NOT REAL BASKETBALL ITS ALL FIXED AND SET UP FOR HIM TO MAKE A DRAMATIC WIN, IF IT WAS REAL AND EVERY GAME WAS CALLED DOWN THE LINE THE HEAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT ALREADY AND LEBRON WOULD RETIRE WITH 0 RINGS I TRULY HOPE IM WRONG BUT IM 100% SURE HE IS GOING TO WIN ANOTHER ONE THIS YEAR NOT CAUSE HE DESERVES IT BUT BECAUSE ITS WHAT DAVID STERN AND THE NBA WANTS TO HAPPEN, THE NBA IS FIXED ON GIVING LEBRON RINGS HOPEFULL COME FEB EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE WHEN HITLER(STERN) CLEANSE OUT HIS DESK

Why are you shouting? Lol

G-Menfan4lyfe
06-02-2013, 02:20 PM
I think it's funny people think the Heat are done right now. They have a better chance to take game 7 than Indy and imo SA is an easier matchup for them than the Pacers.

majmarcus
06-02-2013, 02:32 PM
That s.o.b. will get atleast one more. As much as I want Indy to win, i think the heat will probably blow them out in game 7. However, barring some injury. I think the Spurs will best the Heat. So BRon Bron will get another ring. Just not this year!!!

lakerfan85
06-02-2013, 02:36 PM
He'll win more.. I think they'll win this year...

IversonIsKrazy
06-02-2013, 02:38 PM
I don't see them beating Spurs in the finals, if they're given the chance. ANd next year I feel Pacers will re-tool and be able to take em out, as will Bulls. I think if LeBron wants to win again, he'll have to go somewhere else, maybe Cleveland again to win.

LongWayFromHome
06-02-2013, 02:50 PM
poll results might be inaccurate as the poll question is opposite of the thread title. People may not read the question and vote wrong.

SMH!
06-02-2013, 03:05 PM
poll results might be inaccurate as the poll question is opposite of the thread title. People may not read the question and vote wrong.

That is exactly what I did, smh lol

3RDASYSTEM
06-02-2013, 03:34 PM
WILT only won 2 and he's the most dominating player in history of the game on individual level

no player with more rings can say that, its players who are close but rings don't mean nothing

BRON was the same player when he lost the 07' and 11' FINALS and he's the same player when he won it all in 12', and so on and on until father time catches him

he may end up with 1 or 4 or 6, we'll see when its all done

Wade#Heat
06-02-2013, 03:46 PM
The Heat will be lucky to finish number 3 in the east next year.

Rofl.

Chronz
06-02-2013, 03:48 PM
WILT only won 2 and he's the most dominating player in history of the game on individual level

no player with more rings can say that, its players who are close but rings don't mean nothing

BRON was the same player when he lost the 07' and 11' FINALS and he's the same player when he won it all in 12', and so on and on until father time catches him

he may end up with 1 or 4 or 6, we'll see when its all done
Nothing you said was true except for the rings .

Why do you insist on this crusade of yours? Players never changing..... players develop differently breh

abe_froman
06-02-2013, 03:54 PM
possible,but i doubt it.the demise of the eat s greatly exaggerated ,mostly due to peoples hope overtaking common sense.(though i hope they never win again).even if they lose this year ,they are still a champ favorite team headed by a f.o. that will spare no expense and pursue any scheme to win

Gagan136
06-02-2013, 03:56 PM
The Heat are still winning this year, so yes LeBron will win more than 1 championship. I expect he will have around 3-5 at the end of his career.

Jarvo
06-02-2013, 03:59 PM
He'll win 3 more.

jerellh528
06-02-2013, 04:10 PM
He might win more, but only after he bolts from Miami and joins another super team.

blastmasta26
06-02-2013, 04:18 PM
This thread is a little premature. The Heat could still very well win a title this year, even with their recent struggles.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 04:31 PM
He has one of the best teams ever composed in sports history. Of course he will win more than one. Pretty much any top ten player in the league currently could win a ring if they took Lebron's place on the Heat. Being that Lebron is the best player in the league currently, aside from another mental collapse, he should have no problem winning it all this year.