PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Kobe's Shooting

amos1er
06-02-2013, 01:26 AM
This one is for all you stat geeks who say that Kobe hurts his team by shooting too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lSpJPXwAGw8

Credit to Chavacano for the find.

RLundi
06-02-2013, 01:35 AM
To be honest, I'm not remotely concerned with anything Kobe-related.

We have a great series going on and what promises to be an intriguing Finals.

We always say, "Oh great, another [Kobe, Lakers, Knicks, Melo] thread," then complain how the NBA forum is in shambles.

Why not let the NBA playoffs have its spotlight and maybe leave this in the Lakers forum?

TrueFan420
06-02-2013, 01:38 AM

We always say, "Oh great, another [Kobe, Lakers, Knicks, Melo] thread," then complain how the NBA forum is in shambles.

Why not let the NBA playoffs have its spotlight and maybe leave this in the Lakers forum?

This... Well said

amos1er
06-02-2013, 01:40 AM

I know this could have waited, but Laker fans have taken a lot of flack from uninformed ignorant Lebronites over the years about the myth that Kobe's "hero ball" hurts the Lakers chances of wining. As if his five rings don't speak for themselves. lol

amos1er
06-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Yet it's ok to have a "My thoughts on Lebron vs. Kobe thread". There are many other threads in here that aren't directly about the playoffs and are related to other teams that people don't seem to complain about and request to be taken to their home teams forum. If this was about Kevin Durant, I'm sure that no one would be complaining.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 01:45 AM
Now can anyone actually comment on the video or do you all just want to pretend like this evidence doesn't exist so you can all go on ragging on Kobe for some **** that just ain't true.

TestedWest
06-02-2013, 01:49 AM

amos1er
06-02-2013, 01:51 AM

Last edited by TestedWest; Today at 12:50 AM. Reason: I'm high

lol

SMH!
06-02-2013, 01:59 AM

This.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:01 AM
This.

Yet another Lebronite trying to push this into the Lakers forum in order to ignore this recent evidence. For shame...we all see right through your propaganda.

whitemamba33
06-02-2013, 02:10 AM
Yet another Lebronite trying to push this into the Lakers forum in order to ignore this recent evidence. For shame...we all see right through your propaganda.

I'm a Lakers fan, and a HUGE Kobe fan, and even I want you to STFU.

Your sig makes a reference to feeling "insecure", yet you find it necessary to make stupid posts like this? If you feel so secure, and you believe in what Kobe has done, is doing, and will do - then let that speak for itself.

SportsFanatic10
06-02-2013, 02:16 AM

Your sig makes a reference to feeling "insecure", yet you find it necessary to make stupid posts like this? If you feel so secure, and you believe in what Kobe has done, is doing, and will do - then let that speak for itself.

LOL! :clap:

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:17 AM

Cool story bro. Any comments on the actual video? If not then perhaps it's you who needs to STFU.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:18 AM
LOL! :clap:

Still waiting for intelligent comments on the actual video. :pity:

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:20 AM
Yet you all don't seem to mind that there is a "Should the Lakers Amnesty Kobe" thread going on right now. How come no one is calling for that one to be pushed to the Lakers forum?

#hypocrisy

SMH!
06-02-2013, 02:20 AM

What makes you think I'm a "Lebronite." And whats me agreeing with that guy have to do anything with Lebron?

$KnicksAndKobe$
06-02-2013, 02:22 AM
I don't need a video to prove to me that Kobe is great, but this video will intrigue the nba fans who watch numbers as opposed to players.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:25 AM
I don't need a video to prove to me that Kobe is great, but this video will intrigue the nba fans who watch numbers as opposed to players.

Exactly. It will be interesting to see how those Hollinger worshiping statgeeks respond to this.

whitemamba33
06-02-2013, 02:26 AM
No. It's a stupid thread made for stupid reasons, and I'm secure enough in what Kobe has done where I don't need to try and justify it to people I don't care about.

So again..STFU.

LAKERS 24/7
06-02-2013, 02:28 AM

Cool story bro. Any comments on the actual video? If not then perhaps it's you who needs to STFU.

I concur with the white mamba. You're trying too hard, making laker fans look stupid. STFU.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:28 AM
What makes you think I'm a "Lebronite." And whats me agreeing with that guy have to do anything with Lebron?

There is currently a "Should The Lakers Amnesty Kobe" thread going on right now and you don't seem to want that one removed.

Though I guess I did jump to the conclusion that you were a Lebronite prematurely. That said, are you a Lebronite? Your join date is right around the time of "The Decision" like many others around here, so I guess that's what I was going off of.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:29 AM
No. It's a stupid thread made for stupid reasons, and I'm secure enough in what Kobe has done where I don't need to try and justify it to people I don't care about.

So again..STFU.

For years I have had to endure statgeeks on here try to tell me that Kobe hurts the Lakers by shooting too much. This video contains some very intellectual contrary evidence. Thought I would share it. Got to represent. Glad to know you feel secure though.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:33 AM
I concur with the white mamba. You're trying too hard, making laker fans look stupid. STFU.

How am I trying way to hard? I'm just trying to put the **** talking that goes on about Kobe shooting too much to rest. I brought forth some great statistical evidence. Evidence that no one on here has yet to comment on directly btw. Lets please try to refrain from attacking fellow Laker fans guys. Things are bad enough for us as it is.

whitemamba33
06-02-2013, 02:36 AM
For years I have had to endure statgeeks on here try to tell me that Kobe hurts the Lakers by shooting too much. This video contains some very intellectual contrary evidence. Thought I would share it. Got to represent. Glad to know you feel secure though.

lol. It's funny what some people label as "endure". People are starving around the world, getting shot at in the streets, but you have to "endure" the wrath of statgeeks on a basketball internet forum.

Like I said, don't give a #$#@ about what other people think about Kobe. The stats presented in the video aren't even useful. So when he takes more shots in the fourth his efficienty goes up, yet they still lose more games when he shoots more shots. The real issue is whether or not they would win more games if he got his team involved late in the game and forced defenses to focus on 5 players instead of just 1.

whitemamba33
06-02-2013, 02:37 AM
How am I trying way to hard? I'm just trying to put the **** talking that goes on about Kobe shooting too much to rest. I brought forth some great statistical evidence. Evidence that no one on here has yet to comment on directly btw. Lets please try to refrain from attacking fellow Laker fans guys. Things are bad enough for us as it is.

Take the hint. Non-Lakers fans don't like this thread. Lakers fans don't like this thread.

Time to let it go.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:45 AM
lol. It's funny what some people label as "endure". People are starving around the world, getting shot at in the streets, but you have to "endure" the wrath of statgeeks on a basketball internet forum.

People starving in the streets??? Are we really bringing it to that level? As you said, this is a basketball internet forum. Everything is relative. Your bringing it to a whole new level by bringing up world tragedies. Lets please try to stay on topic and keep the gross exaggerations to a minimum.

Like I said, don't give a #$#@ about what other people think about Kobe. The stats presented in the video aren't even useful. So when he takes more shots in the fourth his efficienty goes up, yet they still lose more games when he shoots more shots. The real issue is whether or not they would win more games if he got his team involved late in the game and forced defenses to focus on 5 players instead of just 1.

You have made it clear that you don't care what other people think. Guess what, as you alluded to earlier, this is a basketball sports forum and the purpose of that is to have open discussions. If you truly don't care about what other people think, than why even bother to post in here or respond to me in the first place?

As the video said, the Lakers would have lost a lot more games, had Kobe not shot as much in the 4th quarter when the Lakers were down. You say that the team should be more involved? Isn't the whole reason Kobe started shooting more because the team wasn't getting the job done? Should he just stand by and watch them lose the game if he knows that him taking over is their best option? Phil Jackson seemed to not mind this so much...why do you? Who are you to question Phil, Kobe or the rings they won?

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:46 AM
Take the hint. Non-Lakers fans don't like this thread. Lakers fans don't like this thread.

Time to let it go.

I will respond by taking a page out of your book...I don't care about what other people think.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 02:49 AM

Time to let it go.

Guess this poster seems to appreciate it and not get his panties all in a bunch. So you and one other Laker fan don't like my thread. Am I really supposed to respect a sample size of two opinions? Again...I don't really care what you guys think...your words.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 02:53 AM
I'm with you OP... These guys want to dismiss facts because they chose to continue to hate blindly ... It was a decent attempt on your part to share something of worth but its obviously gone way over their heads..

mngopher35
06-02-2013, 02:55 AM

lol

Anyone who does any of the following are immediately labeled a "Lebronite" (some deserve it)

1. doesn't worship kobe
2. joined around summer 2010
3. compliments lebron in any way
4. actually spews nonsense like lebron is already GOAT etc

To the point of this thread, I don't think it will change anyone's opinion. I think it is mostly the people who will discredit kobe no matter what saying he is a ballhog and hurts his team consistently by shooting a lot (like those who say lebron is unclutch, blake can only dunk, Klove is basically david lee ect.) . I have always assumed that he was taking more shots in losses because that's what his team needed (they said it is a trend among stars). He has shot his team out of some games and he has shot his team back into many games as well. This pretty much fits into what I thought about him before. It also doesn't really get into many specifics about "hero ball" and its effect on the team in a game, just his own shooting in the 4th when down 10 or up 10.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Guess this poster seems to appreciate it and not get his panties all in a bunch. So you and one other Laker fan don't like my thread. Am I really supposed to respect a sample size of two opinions? Again...I don't really care what you guys think...your words.

don't even respond to the back seat mods.. People who rate threads are some what ********. Don't like the thread ? Don't post in it, simple as that...

the link was a good find, I enjoyed watching it.. thanks for sharing

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 02:59 AM
lol

Anyone who does any of the following are immediately labeled a "Lebronite" (some deserve it)

1. doesn't worship kobe
2. joined around summer 2010
3. compliments lebron in any way
4. actually spews nonsense like lebron is already GOAT etc

To the point of this thread, I don't think it will change anyone's opinion. I think it is mostly the people who will discredit kobe no matter what saying he is a ballhog and hurts his team consistently by shooting a lot (like those who say lebron is unclutch, blake can only dunk, Klove is basically david lee ect.) . I have always assumed that he was taking more shots in losses because that's what his team needed (they said it is a trend among stars). He has shot his team out of some games and he has shot his team back into many games as well. This pretty much fits into what I thought about him before. It also doesn't really get into many specifics about "hero ball" and its effect on the team in a game, just his own shooting in the 4th when down 10 or up 10.

So what ? The guy found something and decided to share it.. What's wrong with that ? You guys all all ganging up on one person doesn't make you anymore right in what your saying. discuss the thread or move on ..

ThunderousDemon
06-02-2013, 03:00 AM
Let it go OP.

These posters are who they are and no amount of proof will change their minds.

It's like trying to remove piss from a pool of water with a fork, it ain't going to happen.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 03:01 AM
I'm with you OP... These guys want to dismiss facts because they chose to continue to hate blindly ... It was a decent attempt on your part to share something of worth but its obviously gone way over their heads..

Thank you. Glad to know there are intelligent respectful posters out there.

Might want to take note of this Whitemamba.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:03 AM
Let it go OP.

It's like trying to remove piss from a pool of water with a fork, it ain't going to happen.

I disagree. Just because their are some immature posters, shouldn't stop others from sharing basketball related articles, videos etc. ppl just need to grow up a little

whitemamba33
06-02-2013, 03:04 AM
People starving in the streets??? Are we really bringing it to that level? As you said, this is a basketball internet forum. Everything is relative. Your bringing it to a whole new level by bringing up world tragedies. Lets please try to stay on topic and keep the gross exaggerations to a minimum.

No no, no exaggerations. I'm really truly very sorry that you had to "endure" such pain for so many years.

As the video said, the Lakers would have lost a lot more games, had Kobe not shot as much in the 4th quarter when the Lakers were down.

Your post falls apart right from the start. There was nothing at all presented in that video to prove that the Lakers would have lost a lot more games if Kobe had not shot as much as he did. The person who appeared in the video made that false assumption, and you bought into it. All he did was show that Kobe increased his efficiency late in games. If you take away more shots, that doesn't mean that nobody else steps up during that time, just that Kobe doesn't give anybody else a chance to. I think you are misunderstanding what was PROVEN and what was SUGGESTED, but those are very different things.

You say that the team should be more involved? Isn't the whole reason Kobe started shooting more because the team wasn't getting the job done?

He ALWAYS assumes the responsibility of shooting more late in games, so nobody else really gets the chance. If you are trying to convince me that having Kobe Bryant dominate the ball for most of the 4th instead of trying to get the entire team hot so we are firing on all cylinders is the best thing for the team, you are going to fail.

Should he just stand by and watch them lose the game if he knows that him taking over is their best option? Phil Jackson seemed to not mind this so much...why do you? Who are you to question Phil, Kobe or the rings they won?

Team > Kobe Bryant. 5 >1. Open man > Kobe shooting with 4 people on him. Seems like common sense to me, but I guess that isn't so common anymore. Kobe trying to take over games is patchwork. It might get us a few wins through a season, but it's never something you can count on. Need proof? Go watch when Kobe almost shot us out of game 7 against the Celtics and the TEAM was there for him.

Anyways, don't have anymore time for this garbage and I'm starting to feel sorry for you. It's not every day that your own fanbase turns on you, so that must be rough. I tried giving you a fair warning though.

Good luck.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Thank you. Glad to know there are intelligent respectful posters out there.

Might want to take note of this Whitemamba.

all good brotha, remember some of these guys are like 12 or act like it so don't pay mind to it ..

mngopher35
So what ? The guy found something and decided to share it.. What's wrong with that ? You guys all all ganging up on one person doesn't make you anymore right in what your saying. discuss the thread or move on ..

woah, slow down there. I just thought it was funny that those lakers fans called him out. I am not the guy who spends time going into a thread just to complain I don't like the topic. I gave my opinion on the video in the last paragraph, it basically helped confirm what I already had thought.

amos1er
Let it go OP.

lol

Agreed to an extent, guess it was silly to think that there were any objective Kobe haters out there. Pretty sad that fellow Laker/Kobe fans would attack me for this though. Guess one never knows what to expect on PSD.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 03:06 AM
all good brotha, remember some of these guys are like 12 or act like it so don't pay mind to it ..

Don't I know it. lol

5ass
I think kobe is overrated by most " lakers" fans.

Purple_n_Gold
Bottom line is people who hate Kobe are going to hate him no matter what you show. People who hate Lebron will do the same. There is nothing wrong with OP posting a video to validate some of his sentiments. It is much better than some of these other threads started. BUT you do try a little too hard IMO you will never change trolls opinions like hidalgo he does what he does to instigate things which in turn sometimes makes you look like a troll in turn no offense just being honest.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:07 AM
No no, no exaggerations. I'm really truly very sorry that you had to "endure" such pain for so many years.

Your post falls apart right from the start. There was nothing at all presented in that video to prove that the Lakers would have lost a lot more games if Kobe had not shot as much as he did. The person who appeared in the video made that false assumption, and you bought into it. All he did was show that Kobe increased his efficiency late in games. If you take away more shots, that doesn't mean that nobody else steps up during that time, just that Kobe doesn't give anybody else a chance to. I think you are misunderstanding what was PROVEN and what was SUGGESTED, but those are very different things.

He ALWAYS assumes the responsibility of shooting more late in games, so nobody else really gets the chance. If you are trying to convince me that having Kobe Bryant dominate the ball for most of the 4th instead of trying to get the entire team hot so we are firing on all cylinders is the best thing for the team, you are going to fail.

Team > Kobe Bryant. 5 >1. Open man > Kobe shooting with 4 people on him. Seems like common sense to me, but I guess that isn't so common anymore. Kobe trying to take over games is patchwork. It might get us a few wins through a season, but it's never something you can count on. Need proof? Go watch when Kobe almost shot us out of game 7 against the Celtics and the TEAM was there for him.

Anyways, don't have anymore time for this garbage and I'm starting to feel sorry for you. It's not every day that your own fanbase turns on you, so that must be rough. I tried giving you a fair warning though.

Good luck.

Lol why does it bother you so much that he posted something Kobe related?

Seems you put a lot of effort in to simply just bashing a poster and his thread. Anyways I made my point.. Moving on

ThunderousDemon
06-02-2013, 03:08 AM
I disagree. Just because their are some immature posters, shouldn't stop others from sharing basketball related articles, videos etc. ppl just need to grow up a little

Honest question.

When was the last time someone on PSD said " I was wrong about this, you were right, thanks."

People don't like to admit that they're wrong because they see it as a sign of weakness.

Also, when the topic is about Kobe, there will always be the usual posters who will try and find a way to dismantle the thread, but only if it's showing Kobe in a positive light.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Bottom line is people who hate Kobe are going to hate him no matter what you show. People who hate Lebron will do the same. There is nothing wrong with OP posting a video to validate some of his sentiments. It is much better than some of these other threads started. BUT you do try a little too hard IMO you will never change trolls opinions like hidalgo he does what he does to instigate things which in turn sometimes makes you look like a troll in turn no offense just being honest.

So does a poster not post something because people who aren't fans want to jump down his throat? I don't get that...

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Honest question.

When was the last time someone on PSD said " I was wrong about this, you were right, thanks."

People don't like to admit that they're wrong because they see it as a sign of weakness.

Also, when the topic is about Kobe, there will always be the usual posters who will try and find a way to dismantle the thread, but only if it's showing Kobe in a positive light.

It's a forum.. Their are mods who moderate the garbage and useless threads. when someone provides a link with the intension of discussion he shouldn't be discouraged .. he isnt doing anything wrong.

Purple_n_Gold
06-02-2013, 03:18 AM
So does a poster not post something because people who aren't fans want to jump down his throat? I don't get that...
? I said I was fine with it.

ThunderousDemon
06-02-2013, 03:20 AM
It's a forum.. Their are mods who moderate the garbage and useless threads. when someone provides a link with the intension of discussion he shouldn't be discouraged .. he isnt doing anything wrong.

I agree that he isn't doing anything wrong.

The intention was to try and have a discussion, but you just need to look at the comments telling the OP to STFU.

I'm just saying that it's futile, but I could be wrong, maybe one day there will be a Kobe thread on PSD that will be good and then I will say, "That'll do PSD, that'll do."

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:21 AM
? I said I was fine with it.

My bad, I thought you meant there is no point in posting a thread on kobe because it gets hated on regardless.

Purple_n_Gold
06-02-2013, 03:22 AM
My bad, I thought you meant there is no point in posting a thread on kobe because it gets hated on regardless.
No just saying you aren't going to change people with an agendas minds.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:23 AM
I agree that he isn't doing anything wrong.

The intention was to try and have a discussion, but you just need to look at the comments telling the OP to STFU.

I'm just saying that it's futile, but I could be wrong, maybe one day there will be a Kobe thread on PSD that will be good and then I will say, "That'll do PSD, that'll do."

Psd nba froum.. Gotta love it man. Can't even talk ball.. ppl too busy criticizing the creation of the thread rather than discussing the topic.

smith&wesson
06-02-2013, 03:24 AM
No just saying you aren't going to change people with an agendas minds.

I feel you

amos1er
06-02-2013, 03:45 AM

Is this supposed to be an attempt at sarcasm? :eyebrow:

I don't want to say whether or not the person who presented the video is more or less intelligent than you as I don't know you personally, but I can say with certainty that they conduct themselves in a far more dignified manner. You keep saying that no one else was allowed to step up other than Kobe. That is false and you clearly did not pay attention to the video. Kobe's shot attempts went up, but they did not say that he took all his teammates opportunities away.

Kobe's teammates have stepped up plenty in crucial situations and Kobe has not hindered them at all. Take game 3 of the 2010 finals where Fisher iced the game for us. Or game 4 or the 2009 finals where Fisher hit the game tying 3 and the game winning 3 in OT. Or in game 7 of the 2010 finals where Fish, Gasol, and especially Artest all game though in the clutch. Kobe did not hinder them at all and they all felt comfortable to step up. Knowing when to take over a game is a judgement call that only Kobe can make and judging by his career accomplishments, I don't really see how you can question that.

The video referred to situations where the team was doing poorly and the score was within 10 points or less. In those situations, Kobe's efficiency went up when he took more shots and more often than not, he was able to keep his team in the game or at least give them a chance to win it when they otherwise would not have. Has Kobe shot his team out of games? Yes of course he has...no one is perfect, but more often than not, Kobe's late game heroics have been beneficial overall. The rings and track record of success speaks for itself. If Kobe's 4th quarter take overs were a detriment, I seriously doubt that the GOAT coach, Phil Jackson would have allowed it to go as long as it did. Phil encouraged Kobe to take over in the 4th even back in the Shaq days. Again, who are you to question him. Phil even said in a recent interview that when he first introduced Kobe to Jordan, Jordan encouraged this as well. I would rather have a superstar that isn't afraid to step up when the time calls rather than one who shies away from the moment any day of the week.

Again, you were not paying attention. The video clearly explains that when the team is firing on all cylinders and the Lakers are maintaining a lead, Kobe shoots significantly less. It's a judgement call for him to make, one that he has earned, and one that is proven to be a recipe for success. Again, many of Kobe's teammates have been trusted in late game situations and it has panned out. i.e Artest in game 7 of the 2010 finals, Fish in game 3 of the 2010 finals, and Fish in game 4 of the 2009 finals just to name a few. It's not like Kobe is totally dominating the ball, just increasing his output in order to give his team momentum and get them back in the game. I find it hard to believe that you are indeed a Laker fan as you claim to be otherwise you would know just how many times Kobe has saved the day. In the words of the great Robert Horry...He has been doing this his whole career...you better read a paper or somethin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oatVcVxcuvg

Really??? Kobe grabbed 15 boards(tying a career high) that game in a series where the team who won the battle of the boards won every game in the series. funny how you bring this particular game up when it was Kobe's teammates who stepped up, particularly Artest in the 4th, to hit big shots which iced the game. According to you, Kobe doesn't give his teammates a chance in those situations. Could you possibly contradict yourself anymore than you already have?

Fact is, Kobe's teammates PER's and Winshares per/48 all increase while playing with him over playing without him. While Lebrons teammates PER's and Winshares/48 decrease while playing with him. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No, actually it's only you who turned on me. Again with the gross exaggerations. Luckily, there aren't too many Benedict Arnolds who claim to represent the purple and gold.

Lol. Funny how all of the sudden when the late hours of the night approach, you claim that you "don't have time for this anymore". Judging by that fact coupled with your demeanor and posting etiquitte or lack there of...I'm guessing it's past your bedtime.

Good luck.

Likewise.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 03:47 AM
don't even respond to the back seat mods.. People who rate threads are some what ********. Don't like the thread ? Don't post in it, simple as that...

the link was a good find, I enjoyed watching it.. thanks for sharing

Thanks again. I feel the same way. Guess it's lot to ask of people these days though. lol Never ceases to amaze me.

kylem4711
06-02-2013, 03:48 AM
Now can anyone actually comment on the video or do you all just want to pretend like this evidence doesn't exist so you can all go on ragging on Kobe for some **** that just ain't true.

Kobe sucks

amos1er
06-02-2013, 03:52 AM
Honest question.

Agreed. If this was about Durant, Rose, or Love...etc. my guess is I would have never been met with this sort of backlash. There is always a double standard when it comes to Kobe...he really gets under peoples skin for sure...a true testament to his greatness if you ask me. The more haters you have, the greater you are.

amos1er
06-02-2013, 03:56 AM
Psd nba froum.. Gotta love it man. Can't even talk ball.. ppl too busy criticizing the creation of the thread rather than discussing the topic.

So true. Silly me for actually expecting intelligent discussion.

ThunderousDemon
06-02-2013, 03:56 AM
Kobe sucks

@smith&wesson

This is what I was referring to.^

amos1er
06-02-2013, 04:00 AM

Great point. By that logic, no one should try to accomplish anything in life that is difficult simply because the odds are against them. If everyone in the world had that attitude we would still be living in caves and not walking upright. Though judging by some of the responses I get on here...

Chrisclover
06-02-2013, 11:05 AM
the league needs this kind of debate to boost the popularity:cool:

RLundi
06-02-2013, 01:01 PM

Right, because this is a very mature comment.

bucketss
06-02-2013, 01:33 PM
move this trash to your forum please:)