PDA

View Full Version : James said Juwan Howard perked up heat's morale

Chrisclover
05-31-2013, 05:46 AM
In G5, James scored 30+ while Bosh and Wade nearly disappeared.But James said Juwan Howard also played a big part of this game, who perked up heat's morale
my question is , how could a veteran like him who barely got minutes cheered them up so greatly?Was it because he was spectacular and respectful several yrs ago?What is the role of him being a heater?

stawka
05-31-2013, 06:20 AM
Haslem said the same sort of thing. Apparently there was a fair few explicate words thrown in, and that got 'em fired up. That's all he is there for, he was signed up to sit on the sidelines and be a veteran presence with his words

Jumba
05-31-2013, 04:00 PM
Why is this a thread? Why is this a thread in the NBA forum? I dont think the majority of us gives a rats *** if Howard made a speech.

I wouldn't be surprised if the HEAT forum is dead, seeing how everyone just posts HEAT related things in the NBA forum.

sunsfan88
05-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Why is this a thread? Why is this a thread in the NBA forum? I dont think the majority of us gives a rats *** if Howard made a speech.

I wouldn't be surprised if the HEAT forum is dead, seeing how everyone just posts HEAT related things in the NBA forum.
It's cause the Heat, Spurs and the Pacers are the only three teams left in the NBA playoffs.

I agree though that the other two teams don't get nearly as much recognition in the NBA forum as the Heat do.