PDA

View Full Version : Cavs willing to trade 1st pick for Kevin Love

kingsdelez24
05-29-2013, 05:55 PM
http://www.yardbarker.com/all_sports/articles/report_cavs_willing_to_trade_1_pick_for_kevin_love/13719983

The Cavs have to get rid of the #1 pick. They simply can’t afford to draft Noel Nerlens, a skinny big man with a bad knee with the #1 overall selection. History tells us that would end badly. It wouldn’t be a prudent move. If they were smart they would stay on the line with the Timberwolves until they get a deal done. Here is the latest from Sheridan Hoops. The Cleveland Cavaliers are fielding calls from everywhere, but the team they’d really like to make a deal with is Minnesota. And if the Timberwolves are willing to surrender Kevin Love, the No. 1 pick is available to them, sources tell SheridanHoops.com. Kevin Love is going to opt out his deal in 2015 and leave anyway, so it might be best for the Timberwolves to get something done now instead of waiting for later. Love and Kyrie Irving would be great combo, in addition to whatever 1st round pick the Cavs pick up in this year’s draft. I don’t see a lot of difference between the #1 and #15 picks in this draft, so to be able to get Love and another player would be a slam dunk for Cavs.

Bring Uncle Drew and Wes together!

RipCity32
05-29-2013, 06:15 PM
I wish the Pistons would make a deal with them,so we can get McLemore.Im sure it would have to involve either Drummond or Monroe though so no thanks.

gotoHcarolina52
05-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Kyrie, Love, and Bron!

Get it done, Demented Clown Font Guy!

RLundi
05-29-2013, 06:31 PM
Not happening.

MTL_123
05-29-2013, 06:32 PM
lmao now Dan gilbert is trying to make his team better lmao should have tried to do that wen they had lebron instead of getting scrubs like mo Williams or Jamison as a second option lol.

ThunderousDemon
05-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Yes, please do that.

If we don't get Lebron, then the Wolves trading him to Cavaliers almost guarantees that he'll be a Laker. :)

PhillyFaninLA
05-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Or 3 way trade....Kwambe Brown to Cleveland, the first pick overall to Minnesota, Love to Philly.

I like that deal...I'm not saying its fair but I'm saying I like it

SlimKid
05-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Never going to happen..

Tony_Starks
05-29-2013, 06:50 PM
Wolves will hold on to Love, he'll play footsie with them until his contract is up, then walk to LA, then Wolves fans will be shocked and disgruntled.

mngopher35
05-29-2013, 06:56 PM
No thanks

KnickaBocka.44
05-29-2013, 07:03 PM
I want to trade my Bud Light for some Johnny Blue....any takers?

WITZ
05-29-2013, 07:15 PM
lmao now Dan gilbert is trying to make his team better lmao should have tried to do that wen they had lebron instead of getting scrubs like mo Williams or Jamison as a second option lol.

Gilberts not the gm :facepalm: & i doubt this happens Wolves will ask for more pieces.

tr3ymill3r
05-29-2013, 07:17 PM
Cleveland is going to do the same thing they did with LeBron, have trades lined up to bring in other talent but never pull the trigger because JJ Hickson might just pan out to be a superstar.

Hustla23
05-29-2013, 07:19 PM
LOL They would be "willing" to trade the pick in a crappy draft for the best big man in the league? How daring of them.

mngopher35
05-29-2013, 07:20 PM
LOL They would be "willing" to trade the pick in a crappy draft for the best big man in the league? How daring of them.

haha, pretty much what I thought as well

LakersA's49ers
05-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Please for the love of god, don't do this minny

justinnum1
05-29-2013, 07:40 PM
Lakers fans thinking lebron is going to LA lmao

JordansBulls
05-29-2013, 07:42 PM

What about Shaq and Ben Wallace guys who won titles as the man?

JoeBlessU
05-29-2013, 07:44 PM
We are also considering trading Rubio for the 2nd overall pick lol. Seriously, If Cleveland wants love, it'll cost Thompson and 1st overall minimum.

JoeBlessU
05-29-2013, 07:49 PM

Really? A Kevin love trade rumor thread turns into Lebron not having enough talent in Cleveland?

JoeBlessU
05-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Ya he only sells out to teams that will have 2 superstars in their prime, LA is off the list

LayBraun
05-29-2013, 07:51 PM
This is not happening lol

Redrum187
05-29-2013, 07:57 PM
I would do it if I was Cleveland. I'm not sure this is even a tough call. I think it would be way too premature to do this if you are Minnesota.

ohreally
We are also considering trading Rubio for the 2nd overall pick lol. Seriously, If Cleveland wants love, it'll cost Thompson and 1st overall minimum.

I was going to say that this would have to have been the offer if Cleveland could even think it could be considered.

Have to say though that while I've always liked Love I'm getting a bit skeptical. I think he's taken with himself and I really didn't like him averaging 17 attempts when he couldn't shoot. If I was Minny I think I would be shopping him.

justinnum1
Ya he only sells out to teams that will have 2 superstars in their prime, LA is off the list

No need to get mad bro.

JoeBlessU
05-29-2013, 08:05 PM
No need to get mad bro.

Not mad at all... Just thought it was funny u think Lebron wouldn't go to la. He will go anywhere to help his odds of winning. Loyalty isn't his forte

UPRock
05-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Only way I can see Minnesota making a deal is if they offer the No. 1 pick, Tristan Thompson and a future pick. I kinda like that for Minnesota, they get a young PF in Thompson and they can draft Ben McLemore. They resign Pekovic and the lineup is looking good, Rubio/McLemore/Kirilenko/Thompson/Pekovic.

TheNumber37
05-29-2013, 08:08 PM
It could only work if the Wolves knew they could retain Pekovik and get a quality PF in the open market, which is unlikely, they'd have to move Derrick Will in a seperate deal.

It seems like the Cavs are looking for a young player to pair with Kyrie that they do not see in this draft in exchange for the number 1 pick.

How many teams have a guy like that?
Varajeo and the 1st for D. Howard?

Danny Granger for the 1st pick

Josh Smith, Al Hordord maybe in sign and trades.

Could this be the year that the Kings deal Cousins. Might be the right time as with the 1st pick they can immediately head in a new cheaper direction.

Maybe the Sixers would take the pick for Bynum and take Noris Noel.

JoeBlessU
05-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Only way I can see Minnesota making a deal is if they offer the No. 1 pick, Tristan Thompson and a future pick. I kinda like that for Minnesota, they get a young PF in Thompson and they can draft Ben McLemore. They resign Pekovic and the lineup is looking good, Rubio/McLemore/Kirilenko/Thompson/Pekovic.

Don't forget Derek Williams. He's gonna have a nice year. Twolves aren't trying to get younger tho.. They are trying to acquire veterans to put with love and Rubio

DJiC
05-29-2013, 08:12 PM
Not mad at all... Just thought it was funny u think Lebron wouldn't go to la. He will go anywhere to help his odds of winning. Loyalty isn't his forte

How are you going to say loyalty is not his forte when he stuck around in Cleveland for seven years hoping to win there? There are a whole lot of players who just want a ring and isn't all about the money...Shaq played for how many teams? I'm guessing he's not loyal either huh

3RDASYSTEM
05-29-2013, 08:14 PM

Didn't JORDAN play with ICEMAN late in his career?

did they make playoffs together as duo?

did they advance to Finals as duo?

are you going to act like ICEMAN was the 4x scoring champ in SA as same with JORDAN in CHI at 33yrs of age?

now if JORDAN didnt play with oldman GERVIN then ignore my post but I think they played together

now stop saying what you're saying about oldmen WALLACE/SHAQ cause its making JORDAN look like **** also for not winning a single game against the C's losing in 1st rd to BUCKS and *****ing out against badboys annually before somehow magically finding this glow in the dark 'will to win' 7 magical wizard of oz yrs later in his career

JoeBlessU
05-29-2013, 08:17 PM
How are you going to say loyalty is not his forte when he stuck around in Cleveland for seven years hoping to win there? There are a whole lot of players who just want a ring and isn't all about the money...Shaq played for how many teams? I'm guessing he's not loyal either huh
Haha 7 years isn't a lot considering he was 18 entering the league.. No shaq isn't loyal I agree

bleedprple&gold
05-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Lol at the Cavs are "willing" to trade the #1 pick in a **** draft for Love. Oh wow they got the #1 pick, big deal the pick is only as good as the players available and Love >> anyone in the draft. Yes please let me trade my best player for the rights to draft a malnourished center with zero offensive game coming off of knee surgery. Dan Gilbert :facepalm: I hope they fail miserably to find another star to pair next to Kyrie and he walks in a few years

Hawkeye15
05-29-2013, 09:32 PM
Love projects to be a better player than anyone in this draft going forward.

no thanks

LAKobeBryant
05-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Who wouldn't. But there can be a slight chance if they trade their mid 1st pick for gasol.

topdog
05-29-2013, 09:37 PM
1. What a stupid rumor considering there is no #1 player in this draft.

2. Wolves aren't dealing Love especially for pocket change.

3. People realize that the Wolves just hired Flip Saunders and I would suggest that this very much should help iron out the creases and help Love feel coddled and loved in Minnesota again - players president just like when KG was here.

LAKobeBryant
05-29-2013, 09:40 PM
They should do this just to balance the conferences though :laugh:

bleedprple&gold
05-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Who wouldn't. But there can be a slight chance if they trade their mid 1st pick for gasol.

You mean the one the Cavs got from us? No way we trade Gasol just to get our pick back.

KingstonHawke
05-29-2013, 09:45 PM
Wolves will hold on to Love, he'll play footsie with them until his contract is up, then walk to LA, then Wolves fans will be shocked and disgruntled.

I was just about to say. I don't think Love would stay in Cleveland either. I think he's going to find a way to join Howard in LA. He has more of a big-market personality. Only thing that could sway him is getting a max deal on a contender.

NBA-GMaster
05-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Makes sense.. but Twolves will declined the offer bcoz it will very hard for them to recruit players w/out LOVE..

WITZ
05-29-2013, 09:55 PM
It could only work if the Wolves knew they could retain Pekovik and get a quality PF in the open market, which is unlikely, they'd have to move Derrick Will in a seperate deal.

It seems like the Cavs are looking for a young player to pair with Kyrie that they do not see in this draft in exchange for the number 1 pick.

How many teams have a guy like that?
Varajeo and the 1st for D. Howard?

Danny Granger for the 1st pick

Josh Smith, Al Hordord maybe in sign and trades.

Could this be the year that the Kings deal Cousins. Might be the right time as with the 1st pick they can immediately head in a new cheaper direction.

Maybe the Sixers would take the pick for Bynum and take Noris Noel.

The cavs would probably hang up. Granger and 1st pick don't belong in the same sentence. Now Horford or Cousins would be interesting trades. :laugh2: Noris

soundjunkies2
05-29-2013, 09:57 PM
If this was next years draft then that's something that would probably happen.

jrm2054
05-29-2013, 10:01 PM
Um this years first overall is nowhere near value for love

pd1dish
05-29-2013, 10:17 PM
i would trade my first round pick for Kevin Love as well...is this supposed to be news?

its news if the T Wolves are willing to trade Love for a first round pick, which they wont. it would be terrible for them now and for their future.

king4day
05-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Waiters and Thompson would likely need to be involved in that deal as well. The draft has no sure stars for it to be worth a semi straight up trade for the #1 pick.
If Minny does this, they may as well deal away Rubio and any other valuable assets as it'll be considered a complete rebuild again.

ARMIN12NBA
05-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Irving and Love would be a great offensive duo, but iffy defensively. Varejao, with the help of Mike Brown's schemes, could cover their mistakes. The Cavs should get Love regardless though.

ACanadian
05-29-2013, 10:36 PM
Kahn would of probably agreed on site to that offer lol.

Dade County
05-29-2013, 10:45 PM
I see Love ending up in Chicago, when he is a free agent.

And this trade isn't going down.

Hawkeye15
05-29-2013, 10:48 PM
Irving and Love would be a great offensive duo, but iffy defensively. Varejao, with the help of Mike Brown's schemes, could cover their mistakes. The Cavs should get Love regardless though.

and how will they get Love, without offering Irving?

HouRealCoach
05-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Pekovic
Thompson
AK47
McLemore
Rubio

Varejao
Love
Gee
Waiters
Irving

GREAT trade for both squads

HouRealCoach
05-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Could you imagine the rebounding with Varejao & Love?

But honestly if I'm Minny I don't do it

Raps18-19 Champ
05-29-2013, 10:50 PM
Lol who wouldn't?

ARMIN12NBA
05-29-2013, 10:53 PM
and how will they get Love, without offering Irving?

Not sure, but there is no way the Cavs can give up Irving. They'd have to hope the Wolves value the #1 pick and panic early about Love's free agency. Would a #1 pick/Tristan Thompson/fillers be enough for KLove?

BTW--By "should get Love," I didn't mean it was a foregone conclusion that the Cavs would get Love. I merely meant that despite the potential defensive deficiencies, there is no reason not to pull the trigger and acquire Love unless it meant parting with Irving of course.

HouRealCoach
05-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Tristan Thompson, Tyler Zeller, #1 Pick, Maybe an extra pick... Cleveland has a ton of prospects

Arch Stanton
05-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Make it happen!

bootleg42
05-29-2013, 11:13 PM
Tristan Thompson, Tyler Zeller, #1 Pick, Maybe an extra pick... Cleveland has a ton of prospects

I'd do it.

Irving and Love would be a big base.

Hawkeye15
05-29-2013, 11:13 PM
Not sure, but there is no way the Cavs can give up Irving. They'd have to hope the Wolves value the #1 pick and panic early about Love's free agency. Would a #1 pick/Tristan Thompson/fillers be enough for KLove?

BTW--By "should get Love," I didn't mean it was a foregone conclusion that the Cavs would get Love. I merely meant that despite the potential defensive deficiencies, there is no reason not to pull the trigger and acquire Love unless it meant parting with Irving of course.

There is no way, under new management, the Wolves would give up on the best player they have had since KG, with 2 more guaranteed years (1.5 with trade out worst case), they take back a meh starting PF, and fillers along with a #1 pick in a draft where scouts flip back and forth on who would go #1, meaning who would want a top 3 pick if so many consider the draft to be star weak, but player healthy?

Why not keep the pick, take a need/bpa is that is the choice, for far less money, instead of trading a franchise player (even if you don't like Love as a FP, he is a steady all NBA team member when healthy)?

HouRealCoach
05-29-2013, 11:16 PM
I'd do it.

Irving and Love would be a big base.

Especially with Waiters as the third option & Varejao in the middle... Tristan Thompson ended last year on a GREAT note, Any team would be happy to have him

mngopher35
05-29-2013, 11:19 PM

There is definitely value here, I would still say no though. Hawkeye's post pretty much explains it. I don't think we will be looking to move Love until after next season at the earliest. Right now I think we draft a good prospect and sign a vet wing in fa as well. Hopefully our team can stay healthy next year and we will see what they can actually do.

HouRealCoach
05-29-2013, 11:21 PM
There is definitely value here, I would still say no though. Hawkeye's post pretty much explains it. I don't think we will be looking to move Love until next season at the earliest. Right now I think we draft a good prospect and sign a vet wing in fa as well. Hopefully our team can stay healthy next year and we will see what they can actually do.

Yeah if I'm Minny I go with Love/Rubio/Pekovic going forward, I think they can make it to at least the second round if healthy

mike_noodles
05-29-2013, 11:41 PM

Haha so true.

majmarcus
05-30-2013, 12:05 AM

Lol...nice!

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Is David Khan running the Cavs?

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 12:15 AM

They would be horrible defensively. Dont sugar coat it.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 12:15 AM

no thanks

If Noel reaches his ceiling no way.

ARMIN12NBA
05-30-2013, 12:26 AM
There is no way, under new management, the Wolves would give up on the best player they have had since KG, with 2 more guaranteed years (1.5 with trade out worst case), they take back a meh starting PF, and fillers along with a #1 pick in a draft where scouts flip back and forth on who would go #1, meaning who would want a top 3 pick if so many consider the draft to be star weak, but player healthy?

Why not keep the pick, take a need/bpa is that is the choice, for far less money, instead of trading a franchise player (even if you don't like Love as a FP, he is a steady all NBA team member when healthy)?

I agree that the Wolves shouldn't consider trading Love until his final season, but the Cavs have got to pursue this even if it doesn't work.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 12:31 AM
I agree that the Wolves shouldn't consider trading Love until his final season, but the Cavs have got to pursue this even if it doesn't work.

Now that David Khan is fired the chances Love stays in Minny have gone way up. Khan was an arrogant fool.

Jenceman
05-30-2013, 12:32 AM
If I'm the Cavs I'm offering the #1 pick, Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson and maybe even the second first round pick to get Love. You hope here that the Wolves panic about Love leaving (and his injuries) and take a decent deal like that.

Lakeshow24KB
05-30-2013, 12:49 AM

Oh please he's too over hyped. His low post game is awful and relies on athleticism for his points, which won't correlate well with the NBA...true he's a monster defensively but we'll see how well he can defend a Dwight Howard, Demarcus Cousins, Tim Duncan, Greg Monroe, Marc Gasol, etc...plus big men with knee problems never end up well.

RenegadeRiot36
05-30-2013, 12:52 AM
If I'm the Cavs I'm offering the #1 pick, Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson and maybe even the second first round pick to get Love. You hope here that the Wolves panic about Love leaving (and his injuries) and take a decent deal like that.

Forget about the Wolves, thats a bad deal for the Cavs. This guts their entire core. Id give them the 1st, the 19th, and Thompson/Dion. Not both. If theyre insistent I'd throw in Zeller if I had to.

Hellcrooner
05-30-2013, 12:55 AM
They are paving the way for Lebrons return.

The thing is , if Minnie does not accept, OTHER team will probably bite and trade them some star for the pick.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 01:08 AM
Oh please he's too over hyped. His low post game is awful and relies on athleticism for his points, which won't correlate well with the NBA...true he's a monster defensively but we'll see how well he can defend a Dwight Howard, Demarcus Cousins, Tim Duncan, Greg Monroe, Marc Gasol, etc...plus big men with knee problems never end up well.

lol dude please he's a college player he is obviously going to have some holes. Marc Gasol was horrible at Noels age, Monroe was polished but lacks upside and DMC came out of college weighing like 400 lbs. Everyone had question marks. Blake Griffin had knee problems too. How are his knees working out?? Noel has physical upside we haven't seen from a 7'0 center in a very very long time.

mrblisterdundee
05-30-2013, 01:16 AM
That's a crappy deal. I would trade Portland's 10th pick and LaMarcus Aldridge for Kevin Love, and even that's kind of weak sauce.

Lakeshow24KB
05-30-2013, 01:21 AM
lol dude please he's a college player he is obviously going to have some holes. Marc Gasol was horrible at Noels age, Monroe was polished but lacks upside and DMC came out of college weighing like 400 lbs. Everyone had question marks. Blake Griffin had knee problems too. How are his knees working out?? Noel has physical upside we haven't seen from a 7'0 center in a very very long time.

Yes I realize every player has holes in their game but when a player lacks offense the same amount as Noel, it may be an issue. And Marc Gasol had a unique feature in his game which was the amazing passing ability and now that's blossomed in his game. And ummm....didn't Blake Griffin miss the Olympics because of a knee injury on the same leg that he injured his rookie season...? And Noel is basically another Anthony Davis but without the consistent jump shot. Now if you want to see a grown *** big man with physical upside, look up Aaron Gordon, who will be going to U of A. His high school mixtapes are ridiculous.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 01:28 AM
Yes I realize every player has holes in their game but when a player lacks offense the same amount as Noel, it may be an issue. And Marc Gasol had a unique feature in his game which was the amazing passing ability and now that's blossomed in his game. And ummm....didn't Blake Griffin miss the Olympics because of a knee injury on the same leg that he injured his rookie season...? And Noel is basically another Anthony Davis but without the consistent jump shot. Now if you want to see a grown *** big man with physical upside, look up Aaron Gordon, who will be going to U of A. His high school mixtapes are ridiculous.

I never heard of Blake having issues with his knee since his rookie year and he has had multiple knee injuries in college and high school. Noel is raw as hell on offense but so where guys like Ibaka, Dwight and Andre Drummond who had absolutely no clue on offense in college now look at him 1 year later. You cant teach being 7 foot and athleticism. I'm not saying he will be better than Kevin Love that depends on coaching and his work ethic but he definitely has the potential to be much better which you cant say about anybody else in this draft. Worst case Noel is going to be a Derrick Favors/ D.Jordan/Tyson Chandler type and best case Dwight Howard 2.0

naps
05-30-2013, 01:48 AM
Why would Minny go for this? A healthy Kevin Love is the best PF in the league and is better than most #1 picks throughout NBA history. Not to mention there's no real stud in this years draft. Cav's best bet is building a package around the pick for Cousins. I actually think it's possible.

Lake_Show2416
05-30-2013, 02:10 AM
when i read the headline all i can think of is........ Duh

Lakers + Giants
05-30-2013, 02:16 AM

so insecure, i love it. Clearly you fear us getting him.

TrueFan420
05-30-2013, 02:24 AM

Hahahahahahaha o wow

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 02:26 AM

lol are you serious

Lakeshow24KB
05-30-2013, 03:11 AM
I never heard of Blake having issues with his knee since his rookie year and he has had multiple knee injuries in college and high school. Noel is raw as hell on offense but so where guys like Ibaka, Dwight and Andre Drummond who had absolutely no clue on offense in college now look at him 1 year later. You cant teach being 7 foot and athleticism. I'm not saying he will be better than Kevin Love that depends on coaching and his work ethic but he definitely has the potential to be much better which you cant say about anybody else in this draft. Worst case Noel is going to be a Derrick Favors/ D.Jordan/Tyson Chandler type and best case Dwight Howard 2.0

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8160453/los-angeles-clippers-blake-griffin-miss-olympics-meniscus-tear
^Blake Griffin
And okay I agree with you on potential, he could definitely end up a great pick in the future, but I just don't feel like he has that HUGE star factor that #1 picks usually possess. You're right, he could become something special with the right influences and coaching staff and work ethic. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Mcdoh
05-30-2013, 03:45 AM
never going to happen i dont see the point in minny trading love for the 1st overall pick..

GiantsSwaGG
05-30-2013, 03:57 AM

Patrick Ewing says hello

But I agree Noel will suck balls

Badluck33
05-30-2013, 09:36 AM
Kyrie, Love, and Bron!

Get it done, Demented Clown Font Guy!

lol.

chicagocubsfan
05-30-2013, 11:51 AM
Damn, I want the Bulls to get Love. I was hoping that the Wolves would take a package surrounding Jimmy Butler, Nikola Mirotic, and the Bobcats pick. Although I would be hesitant to make that trade.

Heatcheck
05-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Both the Timberwolves AND Kevin Love will pass

Kashmir13579
05-30-2013, 12:04 PM

From the Timberwolves management standpoint i think you have to at least hear them out and see what you can get. Love could easily leave them with nothing, or have another lackluster year, or break his wrist again doing push ups.

benzni
05-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Cavs new beast in the east!

Lakers Ghost
05-30-2013, 12:27 PM
lakers are willing to trade Gasol for the #1 pick:cool:

todu82
05-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Can't see it happening. The Cavs shouldn't be trading their 1st pick for a guy who might not even sign there long-term.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 12:45 PM

yes way.

bleedprple&gold
05-30-2013, 01:17 PM
yes way.

Agreed. What is Noels ceiling? Marcus Camby at best? Love will always be better than Noels will ever be.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 01:29 PM
Agreed. What is Noels ceiling? Marcus Camby at best? Love will always be better than Noels will ever be.
Camby's career was marred by injury and an inability to put on any size/strength to his frame. Not to mention Noel is a way better athlete than Camby ever was. He was the Knicks MVP during there finals run in 99 after Ewing went down. Still and all he had a very good career certainly a more memorable one than Love has had to this point. To use that comparison without putting it in context is silly.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 01:32 PM
yes way.
I wonder if you will continue to overrate Love after he leaves Minnesota

Greet
05-30-2013, 01:45 PM
yes way.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but these prospects are too hard to tell. Noel could virtually be a superstar so we dont know.

There is no way to be 100% sure. We don't know Love's ceiling either.

JoeBlessU
05-30-2013, 01:56 PM

Overrate him? How many guys in the NBA have averaged 26 and 13 in a season?..52 straight games with a double double? Played really well on the Olympic team last summer (5th in scoring, 1st in rebounding).. I am a little upset with his comments about his contract and the uncertainty surrounding his hand injury...but to call him overrated is just naive. T'wolves arent trading him this season guaranteed..

twin4life
05-30-2013, 01:56 PM
I'd be willing to trade the 9th overall pick for Kyrie

JoeBlessU
05-30-2013, 02:02 PM
I'd be willing to trade the 9th overall pick for Kyrie

lol.. I was just gonna say the same thing but then i remembered we have Ricky (hes better than Kyrie)

KingstonHawke
05-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I really don't think you could get Howard to live in a city like Cleveland, but I'd still make an attempt if I was the Cavs GM.

Give up the #1 overall, Waiters, Thompson, and Varejao for Love. That's a deal I think both teams would benefit from. And then try to sell Howard on the idea of their own big 3. Irving, Love, and Howard. Add two shooters that can defend their position on the wing, and they could pick and roll their way to 60 wins in a pretty bad east.

I'm trying to think of a cheapish SG and SF that would make sense for that roster. JR Smith might've partied his way into their budget during the playoffs.

If I'm Howard I'd pick that Cavs roster over the Rockets roster (Lin and Asik's deals were a huge mistake), or the extra money the Lakers could give him (Kobe's hurt, Nash is old, Pau can't play center with him their).

ManRam
05-30-2013, 02:04 PM
so we can shut up about Pau Gasol for Kevin Love rumors now, right? minny probably doesn't like this idea much (especially now that kahn is gone), so why would the even for a second entertain a far worse offer?

i'm sure minnesota just laughs whenever/if ever mitch kupchak gives them a call.

MiamiBoy77
05-30-2013, 02:05 PM
If the Wolves will do this, why not just wait till next year and trade him for Wiggins or Parker

ManRam
05-30-2013, 02:07 PM
I really don't think you could get Howard to live in a city like Cleveland, but I'd still make an attempt if I was the Cavs GM.

Give up the #1 overall, Waiters, Thompson, and Varejao for Love. That's a deal I think both teams would benefit from. And then try to sell Howard on the idea of their own big 3. Irving, Love, and Howard. Add two shooters that can defend their position on the wing, and they could pick and roll their way to 60 wins in a pretty bad east.

I'm trying to think of a cheapish SG and SF that would make sense for that roster. JR Smith might've partied his way into their budget during the playoffs.

that probably wets minnesota's palate, but that would decimate the cavs roster

kyrie
???
???
Love/Speights
Zeller

ellington, casspi, CJ miles, alonso gee are there, but they're all scrubs

Greet
05-30-2013, 02:07 PM
so we can shut up about Pau Gasol for Kevin Love rumors now, right? minny probably doesn't like this idea much (especially now that kahn is gone), so why would the even for a second entertain a far worse offer?

i'm sure minnesota just laughs whenever/if ever mitch kupchak gives them a call.

This is a rumor? lol

ManRam
05-30-2013, 02:09 PM
This is a rumor? lol

i know a lot of lakers fans that think it is possible.

though, that was probably more true a few months ago than it is now. i think most of them get it. they are the lakers though...if any fan base has the right to believe that they can pull off amazing trades, it's them.

KingstonHawke
05-30-2013, 02:15 PM
that probably wets minnesota's palate, but that would decimate the cavs roster

kyrie
???
???
Love/Speights
Zeller

ellington, casspi, CJ miles, alonso gee are there, but they're all scrubs

That's what free agency is for. If they couldn't land Howard they'd have a TON of money to spend and two stars to help attract talent.

ThunderousDemon
05-30-2013, 02:20 PM
The only way the Lakers will acquire Kevin Love is through free agency.

OceanSpray
05-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Who the hell said the Cavs had to draft Noel? Why don't they find someone who can really fit their team and build around Kyrie? I also don't think it's too late for a Dwight+Kyrie show. Whatever the Cavs do, they need to do it fast.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Overrate him? How many guys in the NBA have averaged 26 and 13 in a season?..52 straight games with a double double? Played really well on the Olympic team last summer (5th in scoring, 1st in rebounding).. I am a little upset with his comments about his contract and the uncertainty surrounding his hand injury...but to call him overrated is just naive. T'wolves arent trading him this season guaranteed..

Yes overrate. Love his fine player a guy who borders on top-15. But Hawkeye has said he still believe he is top-10 which is a joke. Love is essentially a 1 way player, who cant create his own shot and has a ton of trouble scoring against big front lines and who is officially injury prone.

His 3P% plummeted this year at 21%. If he's NOT hitting 90+ 3P's at 35%+ every season then he no longer doing the things that put him in the elite conversation in the first place and he is simply just a good PF.

Greet
05-30-2013, 02:24 PM
i know a lot of lakers fans that think it is possible.

though, that was probably more true a few months ago than it is now. i think most of them get it. they are the lakers though...if any fan base has the right to believe that they can pull off amazing trades, it's them.

I don't know what goes through some fans heads. Why would the Wolves trade a younger, better player lol.

ManRam
05-30-2013, 02:34 PM
That's what free agency is for. If they couldn't land Howard they'd have a TON of money to spend and two stars to help attract talent.

sure...but even with love and kyrie there, it's still cleveland and they've forever struggled with FAs.

the SG/SF FA crop isn't terribly impressive.

king4day
05-30-2013, 02:44 PM
If the Wolves will do this, why not just wait till next year and trade him for Wiggins or Parker

It's unlikely any team would knowingly trade a potential superstar on the cheap for Kevin Love. It would have to be a team that is mid lottery bound who might get lucky and win the lottery after the trade.

THE GIPPER
05-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Hypothetical: What if Wiggins was eligible for this years draft? Would the Wolves do it?

SlimKid
05-30-2013, 03:02 PM
Damn, I want the Bulls to get Love. I was hoping that the Wolves would take a package surrounding Jimmy Butler, Nikola Mirotic, and the Bobcats pick. Although I would be hesitant to make that trade.

It's amazing people actually think trades like this are actually possible or even something to realistically contemplate. If someone posed 'I'll trade you Chase Budinger & Greg Steisma + the 9th pick for D Rose' you'd rightfully laugh the person off as being ridiculous.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 03:09 PM

Unlike most of PSD, I am not a complete homer

However, Noel sure as hell doesn't project as a top 10 talent, who is guaranteed to make some all NBA teams and play in all star games. He is unrefined, and an energy player at this point. So many people fall in love with raw athletic ability and ignore how skilled the game is.

He reminds me of a taller, much weaker Faried best case scenario.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm inclined to agree with you, but these prospects are too hard to tell. Noel could virtually be a superstar so we dont know.

what suggests superstar?

JoeBlessU
05-30-2013, 03:13 PM
Yes overrate. Love his fine player a guy who borders on top-15. But Hawkeye has said he still believe he is top-10 which is a joke. Love is essentially a 1 way player, who cant create his own shot and has a ton of trouble scoring against big front lines and who is officially injury prone.

His 3P% plummeted this year at 21%. If he's NOT hitting 90+ 3P's at 35%+ every season then he no longer doing the things that put him in the elite conversation in the first place and he is simply just a good PF.

Top 10 is a joke? If u actually think that ur NBA knowledge is a joke. You just said a guy who averaged 26 pts in one season cant create his own shot lol. Before last season he had no injuries, but 1 hand surgery ends his season and hes officially "injury prone" D'hookay..His 3pt plummeted to 21% because he had a broken right hand last year genius..Before that he was at 33%, 42% and 37%.. Lets peak at his career #'s..17 pts 12 rebs 2 dimes 0.5 blocks and 0.5 steals on 45% shooting (81% Ft & 35% 3ptrs.).. He would EASILY be the best player on the nets, but let me take a wild guess and say u think Brook is better lol

Jarvo
05-30-2013, 03:16 PM
Nah son

bleedprple&gold
05-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Camby's career was marred by injury and an inability to put on any size/strength to his frame. Not to mention Noel is a way better athlete than Camby ever was. He was the Knicks MVP during there finals run in 99 after Ewing went down. Still and all he had a very good career certainly a more memorable one than Love has had to this point. To use that comparison without putting it in context is silly.

Who's to say Noel won't have his share of injuries? He's already had a major one before even getting to the NBA. I'm not knocking Camby, he was solid player, but definitely no superstar and not a #1 pick caliber player. And Love still has plenty of time to make his career "memorable."

bleedprple&gold
05-30-2013, 03:22 PM

Superstar? I just don't see it. You need some semblance of an offensive game to be considered a superstar. He makes Dwight Howard look brilliant offensively.

mngopher35
05-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Hypothetical: What if Wiggins was eligible for this years draft? Would the Wolves do it?

I think it would be very possible/likely. I think at that point the team with the 1st pick wouldn't offer it though.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 03:36 PM
Who's to say Noel won't have his share of injuries? He's already had a major one before even getting to the NBA. I'm not knocking Camby, he was solid player, but definitely no superstar and not a #1 pick caliber player. And Love still has plenty of time to make his career "memorable."

Alot of players suffer a big injury at somepoint in either high school or college. There is no way to predict those type of injuries unless teams find something during the MRI's and X-Rays players take like they did with Brandon Roy and Oden and know they are living on borrowed time.

Come out of College Camby was 10x's the propsect that Love was. Camby was the consensus #1 college player and #2 Overall pick in a class that featured Iverson, Marbury, Ray Allen, Shareef Abdur Rahim, Kobe, Antoine Walker, Steve Nash, Peja, BIG-Z and a bunch of other guys who carved out solid careers in the NBA.

JoeBlessU
05-30-2013, 03:43 PM
Alot of players suffer a big injury at somepoint in either high school or college. There is no way to predict those type of injuries unless teams find something during the MRI's and X-Rays players take like they did with Brandon Roy and Oden and know they are living on borrowed time.

Come out of College Camby was 10x's the propsect that Love was. Camby was the consensus #1 college player and #2 Overall pick in a class that featured Iverson, Marbury, Ray Allen, Shareef Abdur Rahim, Kobe, Antoine Walker, Steve Nash, Peja, BIG-Z and a bunch of other guys who carved out solid careers in the NBA.

You speak non-sense continually.. You just claimed how Love is officially injury prone..but then you back up Noels injury history with "Alot of players suffer a big injury at somepoint in either high school or college. There is no way to predict those type of injuries unless teams find something during the MRI's and X-Rays"..haha. The same thing your ripping on love for your making up excuses for Noel its pretty funny.. Coming out he was 10X the prospect but turned out to be about 1/10th the player..weird

WITZ
05-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Defense wins games, imo i would draft Noel. As someone brought up earlier Kyrie is already a below average defender bringing in Love won't help cover his defense. Sure Love is a sexy name to trade for but more pieces will need to be involved he only adds to defensive problems the Cavs already have.

bleedprple&gold
05-30-2013, 03:53 PM

Ok, maybe I am operating too much in hindsight as we know how Camby's career went, and yes he was a highly touted prospect coming out of college and he had superstar potential but never lived up to that. I believe part of it was the belief that he would develop an offensive game when he came into the league like Patrick Ewing did, which really never happened. Camby averaged his most PPG in his rookie season (14.8) and never improved on that. I fear Noel will suffer the same fate, and actually has a ways to go to even catch up to Camby's offensive level. I wouldn't be surprised if he never averages close to 14.8 PPG any season in his career.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 06:14 PM
You speak non-sense continually.. You just claimed how Love is officially injury prone..but then you back up Noels injury history with "Alot of players suffer a big injury at somepoint in either high school or college. There is no way to predict those type of injuries unless teams find something during the MRI's and X-Rays"..haha. The same thing your ripping on love for your making up excuses for Noel its pretty funny.. Coming out he was 10X the prospect but turned out to be about 1/10th the player..weird

Noel is 18 years old. With no history of injury. If you have the first clue about human anatomy or biology you know at that age the ability to heal is damn near superhuman. Love for 2 straight seasons has been dealing with one health issue or another and saying Kevin Love has had a better career than Camby has had already is laughable. He hasnt had a better career than Carlos Boozer for godsakes. When Love plays on a team that surpasses 40 wins give me a call.

Wolfman01
05-30-2013, 07:25 PM
Dan Gilbert needs to stop rewatching Uncle Drew and Wes it ain't happening haha.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 07:26 PM

are you actually comparing prospects in an era where they stayed until 21-23 with the new regime?

Love won Pac 10 POTY, over his teammate Westbrook, Mayo, and others, and was a top 3 recruit entering school. The guy has simply been underrated at every level because he can't jump over the rim, yet he was 2nd team all NBA, 26-14 (after a 20-15 season in which he put up games not seen in decades), is the best stretch PF in the game when healthy, and a top 8 player.

Noel doesn't project to be more than a high energy shot blocker right now, without massive improvement.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 07:27 PM
dp

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 07:29 PM
wavey, you can make whatever case you like. Fact is, at a conservative estimate, 28 GM's would disagree with you.

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 07:36 PM

are you actually comparing prospects in an era where they stayed until 21-23 with the new regime?

Love won Pac 10 POTY, over his teammate Westbrook, Mayo, and others, and was a top 3 recruit entering school. The guy has simply been underrated at every level because he can't jump over the rim, yet he was 2nd team all NBA, 26-14 (after a 20-15 season in which he put up games not seen in decades), is the best stretch PF in the game when healthy, and a top 8 player.

Noel doesn't project to be more than a high energy shot blocker right now, without massive improvement.

And Love didn't project to be anything more than a slow, unathletic, undersized big who wouldhave to carve a career out of being an NBA garbageman. Dont believe me read draft express. Funny how those projections work out.

Calling Kevin Love a top 8 player when the dude is coming off a year shooting 35% is disgusting. Everyone loves a bigman who can hit a 3 tho! Lol

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 07:38 PM
wavey, you can make whatever case you like. Fact is, at a conservative estimate, 28 GM's would disagree with you.

They would also agree that Kevin Love is coming off a horrible season and that his comments lends belief to the idea he will opt out

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 07:45 PM
And Love didn't project to be anything more than a slow, unathletic, undersized big who wouldhave to carve a career out of being an NBA garbageman. Dont believe me read draft express. Funny how those projections work out.

Calling Kevin Love a top 8 player when the dude is coming off a year shooting 35% is disgusting. Everyone loves a bigman who can hit a 3 tho! Lol

Which is why I don't give a **** about "projections", btw, not every scout/expert predicted him as you speak. And furthermore, as I said, Love has been underrated on every level he has played.

When healthy, Love was a top 8 player. He is 24. Is it really that difficult to assume or expect he steps right back into that territory? His numbers were top 4, his impact kept the Wolves from being horrific, and the guy is widely considered by the NBA as a top 10 player when healthy.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 07:45 PM
They would also agree that Kevin Love is coming off a horrible season and that his comments lends belief to the idea he will opt out

first part true, second, not so much. 2015. Why worry about it now?

Ty Fast
05-30-2013, 08:06 PM
maybe if kevin McHale was the gm and he was trading him to boston

kingsdelez24
05-30-2013, 08:06 PM

Im gonna highlight your stupidity right here... Love was playing with a broken hand and a bum knee. Nobody else in the league could shoot better under those circumstances

waveycrockett
05-30-2013, 08:33 PM

Im gonna highlight your stupidity right here... Love was playing with a broken hand and a bum knee. Nobody else in the league could shoot better under those circumstances
Yeah his name is dwill. Bad wrist and ankles. Shot way better than a sorry 21% from 3

bleedprple&gold
05-30-2013, 09:09 PM

If that was true then he wouldn't have been a top 5 pick, getting picked ahead of better "prospects" such as Eric Gordon and Brook Lopez.

Hawkeye15
05-30-2013, 09:22 PM
Yeah his name is dwill. Bad wrist and ankles. Shot way better than a sorry 21% from 3

Love is a better player than Deron at this pint dude. No questions asked. Has been for 3 years, unless you want to hold his lost year on him.

YashBoone
05-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Sooooooo don't draft the rookie with bad knees, but trade for the dude who has yet to play an injury free season???????? This **** makes zero sense.

By the way, they can draft whoever the hell they want. They don't have to take that kid

YashBoone
05-30-2013, 09:50 PM
[QUOTE=justinnum1;26328369]Lakers fans thinking lebron is going to LA lmao[/QUOTE

Haha... Miami fans thinking about what team they will be fans of once lebron is gone..............

Lindystud36
05-30-2013, 11:18 PM
The cavs should focus on trading the first pick to the kings.

Cavs get: DMC and Jimmer
Kings get: First over all, Second round pick, Verajao (expiring contract)

Then Offer Tyreke Evans an offer sheet contract and put him at the 3; or sign and trade him in the DMC Package

PG: Kyrie
SG: Dion Waiters
SF: Tyreke
PF: Tristan Thompson
C: DMC

You still have another first round pick, and decent dept with that team

jacquewho?
05-30-2013, 11:38 PM
Well of course the cavs are willing to trade it for Kevin Love, I'm sure they're willing to trade it for LeBron James too.

xnick5757
05-30-2013, 11:42 PM
Love is a better player than Deron at this pint dude. No questions asked. Has been for 3 years, unless you want to hold his lost year on him.

this year deron was better (but love was injured most of the year so it's hard to compare)

waveycrockett
05-31-2013, 12:04 AM

Sorry your dreaming dude. Love looked like garbage this year while Dwill playing thru multiple injuris put up respectable numbers for a winning team.

waveycrockett
05-31-2013, 12:07 AM

this year deron was better (but love was injured most of the year so it's hard to compare)

So was Deron

3RDASYSTEM
05-31-2013, 12:10 AM

no thanks

Is LOVE a lock to walk after 15' season?

if so this may be best time to trade him unless you think they can get something from him better down the line before he walks which im sure they could net

im not sold on this draft,LOVE trumps all

3RDASYSTEM
05-31-2013, 12:15 AM

They are basically even

but if you use psd style to judge then DERON gets the edge In terms of individual plus team success

it was 07' and prior him and CP3 hands down battling it out for PG supremacy and now LOVE has done same in PF discussion, well stat wise at least, not hardwood impact, have they won 40 games under him at all?

KingstonHawke
05-31-2013, 12:43 AM
sure...but even with love and kyrie there, it's still cleveland and they've forever struggled with FAs.

the SG/SF FA crop isn't terribly impressive.

In the past they have. But, if you had Irving, Love, and Howard already locked in, that would attract others. Even if it was just Irving and Love. I'd be more concerned with the lack of talent at the position. A good GM will find a way though. Specifically, Gee + Zeller for Battier + Lewis + plus the Heat next two 1st rounders would make sense from both perspectives.

Kyrie Irving - Shaun Livingston
JR Smith - CJ Miles
Shane Battier - Omri Casspi
Kevin Love - Rashard Lewis
Dwight Howard - Marcus Speights

That's a pretty great roster, and it's not even complete yet. You've got a superstar at point... the best rebounding tanden ever... the best pick and roll core ever with Howard rolling, Love spacing, and Irving deciding... JR Smith is the ultimate wild card, at worse he can space the floor, at best he could become a consistent offensive threat.

I really don't see the downside to at least pursuing Love and Howard. And heck, they have the ammunition and cap to do so. ****, if you want to get really crazy... if Kobe was to get amnestied (he won't, but he could) in the off-season, that could be Bryant instead of Smith at the SG for something as low as $5 mil.

SlimKid
05-31-2013, 01:22 AM
Are people actually arguing that Dwill is better than Love at this point? It's crazy how Deron is still living off his Utah days..

SACNYY
05-31-2013, 01:24 AM
Ya, they're willing. But Minnesota isn't.

GoldyGopher
05-31-2013, 01:37 AM
Are people actually arguing that Dwill is better than Love at this point? It's crazy how Deron is still living off his Utah days..

Uh.. Duh! Both were injured but only one was good enough to play through it and lead his team with joe johnson and brook lopez to the playoffs in the east where they lost to the bulls without rose. What are you saying? Plus klove has never won over 40 games

waveycrockett
05-31-2013, 02:06 AM

Dwill is 1 year removed from being an allstar. What the hell is Kevin Love living off of? Putting up inflated stats on a terrible team a year ago?

mngopher35
05-31-2013, 03:05 AM
Dwill is 1 year removed from being an allstar. What the hell is Kevin Love living off of? Putting up inflated stats on a terrible team a year ago?

Klove is actually one year removed from being an all star too. He was also on the All NBA 2nd team and 6th in mvp win shares a year ago. Not to mention a 26 and 13 season and a higher PER than williams has ever posted. He's also only 24 or so.

waveycrockett
05-31-2013, 04:19 AM

Klove is actually one year removed from being an all star too. He was also on the All NBA 2nd team and 6th in mvp win shares a year ago. Not to mention a 26 and 13 season and a higher PER than williams has ever posted. He's also only 24 or so.

Congrats to Love on doing something Williams has done a bunch of times.

mngopher35
05-31-2013, 04:29 AM

He hasn't made all nba team since utah (which is what the poster you quoted was saying, living off his utah days) and has never gotten 6th in mvp award shares any year (best he's gotten is 9th, again with utah). The sentence right after the one you bolded is also something williams has never done.

JordansBulls
05-31-2013, 08:15 AM
If you are the Cavs you make this deal. Kyrie and Love would be awesome.

GoldyGopher
05-31-2013, 11:56 AM
He hasn't made all nba team since utah (which is what the poster you quoted was saying, living off his utah days) and has never gotten 6th in mvp award shares any year (best he's gotten is 9th, again with utah). The sentence right after the one you bolded is also something williams has never done.

Yeah but d will has been playing through injuries like a man in Brooklyn. Plus K Love is injury prone...

blams
05-31-2013, 12:11 PM
No need to get mad bro.

Loyalty means nothing

blastmasta26
05-31-2013, 12:15 PM
Comparing Love and Deron this past season is foolish, they suffered from injuries and they were different ones. Compare them at full health, where Love has been better.

JoeBlessU
05-31-2013, 12:23 PM

Just let this guy believe what he wants.. A person with half a brain knows K-Love is and will continue to be a better player than Deron, no question. D-will has never averaged more than 21.3 ppg in a season, even when hes been the go to scorer. K-Love has, before he turned 25 lol..Lets look at career 3 pt %..D-Will: 35.6%...K-Love: 35.2%.. Its weird a power forward has the same 3pt % as an "elite point guard"....K-Loves would be higher if he didnt break his shooting hand and shoot 21% last season...You have no argument, ur just making it up as u go along. Fact is, if the wolves offered love for dwill the nets would throw in a nice BJ to seal the deal..

waveycrockett
05-31-2013, 01:24 PM
Just let this guy believe what he wants.. A person with half a brain knows K-Love is and will continue to be a better player than Deron, no question. D-will has never averaged more than 21.3 ppg in a season, even when hes been the go to scorer. K-Love has, before he turned 25 lol..Lets look at career 3 pt %..D-Will: 35.6%...K-Love: 35.2%.. Its weird a power forward has the same 3pt % as an "elite point guard"....K-Loves would be higher if he didnt break his shooting hand and shoot 21% last season...You have no argument, ur just making it up as u go along. Fact is, if the wolves offered love for dwill the nets would throw in a nice BJ to seal the deal..

Whats funny is that Love shoots a better 3P% than your PG shoots FG% LOL. Love also has made 600 less 3P's in his career and Dwill still shoots a better %. How is it weird a PF shoots a high % from 3? Thats how Love realized he can save his career but Fact is tho Love was pathetic this season and he has half the track record Dwill has. He puts up inflated stats on a god awful team most of the time and came back down to earth this season. Funny how Minny fans are defending a guy who doesnt even want to be there.

waveycrockett
05-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Wow thats amazing. He won 6th place in a broken voting process by the same guys who gave Luke Babbit 6th man votes and Melo MVP votes. Probably was a homer from Minnesota.

mngopher35
05-31-2013, 01:41 PM
Wow thats amazing. He won 6th place in a broken voting process by the same guys who gave Luke Babbit 6th man votes and Melo MVP votes. Probably was a homer from Minnesota.

I am just pointing out the facts, instead of making things up. Above you said that Love has half the track record of williams? Well alright, he's played about half as many games. Also, he has declined a bit since utah when he should be in his prime. Love might do the same, but I don't think he will decline as a player as he enters his prime. It is totally fine if you think williams is better than love, but most people would disagree.

JordansBulls
05-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Comparing Love and Deron this past season is foolish, they suffered from injuries and they were different ones. Compare them at full health, where Love has been better.

I still can't believe that Love shot that bad this season.

JoeBlessU
05-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Whats funny is that Love shoots a better 3P% than your PG shoots FG% LOL. Love also has made 600 less 3P's in his career and Dwill still shoots a better %. How is it weird a PF shoots a high % from 3? Thats how Love realized he can save his career but Fact is tho Love was pathetic this season and he has half the track record Dwill has. He puts up inflated stats on a god awful team most of the time and came back down to earth this season. Funny how Minny fans are defending a guy who doesnt even want to be there.

You just need to stop talking now.. If he didnt want to be here he wouldnt have signed an extension 1 year ago moron..He didnt like David Kahn, no one does.. Just answer me one question and we can all move on from this idiot..Who would the Nets rather have..Kevin Love or Deron Williams?..

JoeBlessU
05-31-2013, 01:56 PM
I still can't believe that Love shot that bad this season.

He had broken shooting hand genius.. Take a look at his % the year before

JoeBlessU
05-31-2013, 02:12 PM

THIS!!!.. Is all one needs to know...Well said MNGopher35..Lets also not forget how well he played in the olympics..5th in scoring (ahead of Deron) 1st in rebounding..

ewmania
05-31-2013, 02:51 PM
kyrie and love are both injury prone... would be a risk for cleveland to have both they starts in situations like that

but hey I guess lol