PDA

View Full Version : NBA Continuing Protection Of The Heat

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:04 PM
According to tons of sources (NBC, Hoopshype, ESPN and many more) the league is reviewing dozens of plays from game 4 of the ECF after Miami players complained about calls (which BTW they haven't been fined for). Laughable how the league is THIS obvious when it comes to their favoritism of the Heat. I don't ever remember seeing anything like this, even with the Lakers or Spurs recent dynasty teams.

Would they be doing this for the Pacers? Just let it go man.. the Pacers won fair and square and honestly should be up 3-1.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/22321402/sources-nba-reviewing-fallout-from-game-4-calls

Added a link just in case people really want one.

Heatcheck
05-29-2013, 03:09 PM
Thank god SOMEBODY finally decided to speak up....good for you, good for you

rocket
05-29-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm pretty sure the league reviews calls for any team that complains and moans.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure the league reviews calls for any team that complains and moans.

These same guys reviewed Ibaka's nutshot on Griffin and let it slide.... yet suspend guys for much less. Basically they are clearly bias and can't be trusted. It's the fact that they are digging so thoroughly when the Heat cry about calls. Think they would do this for the Pacers? I sure as hell don't.

rocket
05-29-2013, 03:14 PM
These same guys reviewed Ibaka's nutshot on Griffin and let it slide.... yet suspend guys for much less. Basically they are clearly bias and can't be trusted. It's the fact that they are digging so thoroughly when the Heat cry about calls. Think they would do this for the Pacers? I sure as hell don't.

Like I said. They will review calls for any team that is making complaints about the officiating. People make anything the Heat do a big deal. Let it go man.

Big Zo
05-29-2013, 03:16 PM
They called LeBron for 6 fouls because they want the Heat to win.

Heatcheck
05-29-2013, 03:16 PM

because its convenient to your argument. you cant just state your opinions as facts. because they do review calls for EVERY team.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Like I said. They will review calls for any team that is making complaints about the officiating. People make anything the Heat do a big deal. Let it go man.

Naw I won't. Tired of the bias. It's just another thing in a string of incidences recently showing favoritism towards them. Remember when they reviewed the push on Lebron weeks later and upgraded it? Tell me another time that's happened.

Heatcheck
05-29-2013, 03:19 PM
Wade fouled out game one, Lebron the last, Haslem hasnt gotten a postseason foul call in his favor since '09, pacers shot 20 something freethrows in the first half of game 3, if their rigging it, theyre doing a poor job. stop *****in

ManRam
05-29-2013, 03:20 PM
the league does this for all games :shrug:

a bunch of players have been retroactively punished. ask JR Smith. there are inconsistencies, for sure...but i don't think there's any clear favoritism with this.

if the league wanted to "protect the Heat" i'm sure last night's game would have been officiated a lot differently.

Chronz
05-29-2013, 03:23 PM
Delusional, nba reviews footage against the heat as well. They do so for all high profile games

JoeBlessU
05-29-2013, 03:23 PM
It'll be funny to see if Lebron gets fined for talking negatively about the officiating, every other player and coach does, my guess is they let LBJ get away with it...Kinda like the flop rule

naps
05-29-2013, 03:24 PM
League reviews all the calls they receive complains about. Guess you didn't know that? Why is it such a big deal when it comes to Heat? Let it go man, let it go.

EDIT: Not to mention last night's game was horrendously officiated in Indiana's favor. Pretty funny when the Heat lose it's all fair and square and they Heat wins it's David Stern who's winning them. For conspiracy theorists, much of the Heat roster was in foul trouble in Game 4. And the league needs a televised game this weekend with San Antonio already having won the West. You connect the dots.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Exactly. No Heat player gets fined for *****ing. No heat player gets fined for obvious cheapshots or flops.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:26 PM
League reviews all the calls they receive complains about. Guess you didn't know that? Why is it such a big deal when it comes to Heat? Let it go man, let it go.

EDIT: Not to mention last night's game was horrendously officiated in Indiana's favor. Pretty funny when the Heat lose it's all fair and square and they Heat wins it's David Stern who's winning them. For conspiracy theorists, much of the Heat roster was in foul trouble in Game 4. And the league needs a televised game this weekend with San Antonio already having won the West. You connect the dots.

I'm not claiming a conspiracy theory or rigging, merely favoritism... HUGE difference. I don't think the NBA has some evil plan to make the Heat win the title or something. I just think they baby them excessively.

Heatcheck
05-29-2013, 03:28 PM
pretty sure haslem got suspended last year for his payback on hansborough, wade got fined 35k for flailing his leg at sessions and got suspended a game,

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:30 PM
pretty sure haslem got suspended last year for his payback on hansborough, wade got fined 35k for flailing his leg at sessions and got suspended a game,

I didn't say they are immune to punishment. But rather that they get away with A LOT more than other teams do.

Burgo
05-29-2013, 03:30 PM
No surprises here.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKPdNQyASmo

Flagrant 1, no further punishment. Similar shove on Lebron from Mahimi? Upgraded 2 weeks later and ejected.

Muttman73
05-29-2013, 03:32 PM
HUGE Favoritism for the thugs who ruined the NBA. I love to watch them lose, love it.

Heatcheck
05-29-2013, 03:32 PM
thats called superstar treatment, the Lakers got it in the 2000s, the bulls before them, the lakers and celts before them. happens in all sports

BALLER R
05-29-2013, 03:33 PM
Am I the only one waiting to see if anyone gets fine for flopping. And that was on both sides it's just getting embarrassing now.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:34 PM
thats called superstar treatment, the Lakers got it in the 2000s, the bulls before them, the lakers and celts before them. happens in all sports

I understand what superstar treatment is ON the court but this is spilling into off the court decisions which is sickening. It annoyed me just as much with previous teams too, doesn't make it okay.

ManRam
05-29-2013, 03:37 PM
i don't even get how it's "protecting".

1. nothing has even been done yet :laugh2:
2. it doesn't change the outcome of the game...all it does it lightens someone's pocket. if they were protecting them the refs wouldn't have made a lot of calls they did
3. they, again, do this for any team that complains about missed calls after the game. every team sends the league formal complaints after games. it's wildly common. SVG, for example, used to do it after every game.

this is a complete non-story and nothing more than people looking as hard and desperately as they can for something that isn't there.

i wish the league did more retroactively, especially with flopping. but they haven't been dishing out fines for that really at all lately. there have been flops by players on all teams, and no fines. again, i don't think that could even be spawned into "heat protection". they let it go...and actually that was the point lebron basically was making in his controversial comments. the league is doing nothing about it, so why not take advantage of it?

Hawkeye15
05-29-2013, 03:39 PM
The league reviews the games no matter what in the high level playoff games. Heat will be getting reviewed as well.

justinnum1
05-29-2013, 03:39 PM
It was the commentators that were talking about it all during the national broadcast. refs were being talked about before the game even ended.

sep11ie
05-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Dude, you have 2 of the NBA's golden boys on your team. What are you complaining for?

Slug3
05-29-2013, 03:42 PM
I think the only thing that happens here is they might say James 4/5th foul against George was a bad call, say they messed up on the 24 second violation and upgrade West to a flagrant 1. I dont think any fines or suspensions come form this. Unless you get fined for getting a flagrant foul.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:42 PM
Dude, you have 2 of the NBA's golden boys on your team. What are you complaining for?

Harden shot MORE free throws per game than both of those "Golden Boys" combined. GTFO.

Minimal
05-29-2013, 03:48 PM
How the **** are they favouriting Heat?
There were number of flops on both sides, number of dirty plays, the league should fine the ones who deserve.
Miami averages 26.5 FTA in the series, Indiana 35.25 FTA! Yesterday LeBron fouled out, how often do we see that? How the **** is NBA favouriting the HEAT? If the NBA does something than its keeping the series as interesting as they can.
You should stop crying, because its ****ing annoying.

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 03:55 PM
There were number of flops on both sides, number of dirty plays, the league should fine the ones who deserve.
Miami averages 26.5 FTA in the series, Indiana 35.25 FTA! Yesterday LeBron fouled out, how often do we see that? How the **** is NBA favouriting the HEAT? If the NBA does something than its keeping the series as interesting as they can.

Perimeter based team vs team that loves banging in the paint... no brainer as to why one is shooting more free throws. Foul attempts or in game foul calls isn't what I complained about. It's the protection when it comes to fines, suspensions, rulings on cheapshots etc. The extracurricular things. The actual on the court consistency is w/e to me.

chipper10
05-29-2013, 04:10 PM
I believe stephensons flopping was more of him calling out wade for it, kind of making fun of it. Sure it was exaggerrated and ugly but if the heat wouldnt do it and get away with it then stephenson wouldnt do it. If u watched the pacers at all this year u would know lance is a baller not a flopper

ManRam
05-29-2013, 04:14 PM
I believe stephensons flopping was more of him calling out wade for it, kind of making fun of it. Sure it was exaggerrated and ugly but if the heat wouldnt do it and get away with it then stephenson wouldnt do it. If u watched the pacers at all this year u would know lance is a baller not a flopper

i remember lance stevenson flopping hardcore this year against dwight howard.

everyone flops dude. everyone.

(besides maybe dwight, not sure i've ever seen that)

ATX
05-29-2013, 04:24 PM
According to tons of sources (NBC, Hoopshype, ESPN and many more) the league is reviewing dozens of plays from game 4 of the ECF after Miami players complained about calls (which BTW they haven't been fined for). Laughable how the league is THIS obvious when it comes to their favoritism of the Heat. I don't ever remember seeing anything like this, even with the Lakers or Spurs recent dynasty teams.

Would they be doing this for the Pacers? Just let it go man.. the Pacers won fair and square and honestly should be up 3-1.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ken-berger/22321402/sources-nba-reviewing-fallout-from-game-4-calls

When did you join the hater parade? I always thought you were somewhat level headed....

This

the league does this for all games :shrug:

a bunch of players have been retroactively punished. ask JR Smith. there are inconsistencies, for sure...but i don't think there's any clear favoritism with this.

if the league wanted to "protect the Heat" i'm sure last night's game would have been officiated a lot differently.

This

Delusional, nba reviews footage against the heat as well. They do so for all high profile games

This

PhillyFaninLA
05-29-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm not claiming a conspiracy theory or rigging, merely favoritism... HUGE difference. I don't think the NBA has some evil plan to make the Heat win the title or something. I just think they baby them excessively.

That is exactly what you are doing...your claiming those things or you would not have made this topic.

Say what you want but man up and be honest.

ATX
05-29-2013, 04:25 PM
The league reviews the games no matter what in the high level playoff games. Heat will be getting reviewed as well.

This too.

These whinny threads are very annoying.

TopsyTurvy
05-29-2013, 04:30 PM
News flash: every team complains about the officials all the time, typically with a video tape sent to the league office. The league, in turn, defends it's officials and communicates the missed/improper calls they pull from the tapes teams send in to the crews. Sometimes there are a few missed calls, sometimes there are more. Though there is certainly a degree of superstar preference, every team is handled the same way with this process.

On top of that, officials are graded every year though the grades aren't made public.

ATX
05-29-2013, 04:33 PM
News flash: every team complains about the officials all the time, typically with a video tape sent to the league office. The league, in turn, defends it's officials and communicates the missed/improper calls they pull from the tapes teams send in to the crews. Sometimes there are a few missed calls, sometimes there are more. Though there is certainly a degree of superstar preference, every team is handled the same way with this process.

On top of that, officials are graded every year though the grades aren't made public.

So much of this as well. I think we can put this stupid thread to bed, ya???

Clippersfan86
05-29-2013, 04:35 PM
ATX I'm not a Heat hater. I was one of the few non Heat fans on forums to root hard for them in the finals last year. Thing is.. recent crap about how the league is handling the Heat has annoyed me and It's merely a gripe. Doesn't mean right now I hate the Heat at all because I don't.

sunnyice
05-29-2013, 05:07 PM
Perimeter based team vs team that loves banging in the paint... no brainer as to why one is shooting more free throws. Foul attempts or in game foul calls isn't what I complained about. It's the protection when it comes to fines, suspensions, rulings on cheapshots etc. The extracurricular things. The actual on the court consistency is w/e to me.

I thought Miami had two of the best rim attackers in the NBA?

8kobe24
05-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Wade fouled out game one, Lebron the last, Haslem hasnt gotten a postseason foul call in his favor since '09, pacers shot 20 something freethrows in the first half of game 3, if their rigging it, theyre doing a poor job. stop *****in

OP never said it was rigged.

8kobe24
05-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Am I the only one waiting to see if anyone gets fine for flopping. And that was on both sides it's just getting embarrassing now.

x2...+ a D-Flop suspension for that elbow to the head on a Pacers player.

BALLER R
05-29-2013, 05:17 PM
x2...+ a D-Flop suspension for that elbow to the head on a Pacers player.

The heat weren't going to win that game yesterday. Fine both teams for flopping. But I think game 5 they let them play. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't call a few things in that game.

bucketss
05-29-2013, 05:19 PM
league review calls and even admit when the refs made a mistake all the time, lol at you saying it should be 3-1 what a damn hater.

G-Menfan4lyfe
05-29-2013, 06:16 PM

This is the most telling stat in the series to me that says the league is trying to keep this a series. Miami is not a perimeter based team. They pass the basketball and slash to the rim. Hell in game 2 Bosh got hacked at the rim by Hibbert late where two made FT's would have changed the complexion of the game.

I don't want to hear anybody talking about Heat favoritism in this series. Watching the games, it's clear to me the Pacers are being favored big time.

BigBlueCrew
05-29-2013, 07:18 PM
This is the most telling stat in the series to me that says the league is trying to keep this a series. Miami is not a perimeter based team. They pass the basketball and slash to the rim. Hell in game 2 Bosh got hacked at the rim by Hibbert late where two made FT's would have changed the complexion of the game.

I don't want to hear anybody talking about Heat favoritism in this series. Watching the games, it's clear to me the Pacers are being favored big time.

What the hell are you talking about????

Indiana has been destroying them on the boards and Miami has been taking their normal amount of threes for the season. So perhaps maybe thats why Indiana has been getting more foul calls?????

I know everyone on this board doesnt wanna see their beloved Lebron foul out but it happen

DEAL WITH IT.

ohreally
05-29-2013, 08:09 PM
Definitely don't see Indy favoritism in foul calls. But if you don't think the league protects top teams you're really living in fantasyland. Everything equal? Please.

KBfrom8to24
05-29-2013, 08:40 PM
The truth is, the last 2 games is just a formality. And as planned, the Miami Floppers will face the SAS in the Finals.Game 2 proved it already when the league did not suspend Wade for his dirty trick against Stephenson. Plus the Heat continue flopping but the refs not calling it for Pacers side. Believe me NBA is rigged.

bucketss
05-29-2013, 08:40 PM

Indiana has been destroying them on the boards and Miami has been taking their normal amount of threes for the season. So perhaps maybe thats why Indiana has been getting more foul calls?????

I know everyone on this board doesnt wanna see their beloved Lebron foul out but it happen

DEAL WITH IT.

lmao, this is kind of funny.. seems like knick and heat fans have switched roles.. this is what exactly was being told to knick fans the last series.

Al K. Holic
05-29-2013, 09:03 PM
Indiana and Miami were 6th and 7th in FT/FGA during the regular season, and 10th/14th in defensive FT/FGA..there shouldn't be a disparity of this nature.

Before game 4:

FT:

Game 1
Pacers: 32
Heat: 25

Game 2
Heat: 26

Game 3
Pacers: 44
Heat: 28

Yes Heat take outside shots but before some smart-*** comments on Indiana's style of play and their tendency to pound the paint, here are the points in the paint numbers..

Game 1
Pacers: 48
Heat: 60

Game 2
Pacers: 40
Heat: 40

Game 3
Pacers: 36
Heat: 52

Now before you say that points in the paint are screwed from Miami fast break.
Miami has more fastbreak opportunities than Indiana....

The Heat have 4 extra fastbreak points, included in the FTAs and points in the paint stats..

At the end of the day its a 7 game series the better team will overcome and win. But, what needs to stop is this theory that the Heat get this treatment and cant be touched is far from the truth. People have simply decided they hate the Heat so every call they get is Stern rigging it for them, tbh..... it's the same thing as how every casual NBA fan yells "FLOP!!! FLOP CITY!!!" every time a Clippers player is legitimately fouled....

Miami isn't anywhere near the top in "teams that get every call", which NBA fan seems to blindly believe..

ATX
05-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Indiana and Miami were 6th and 7th in FT/FGA during the regular season, and 10th/14th in defensive FT/FGA..there shouldn't be a disparity of this nature.

Before game 4:

FT:

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Yes Heat take outside shots but before some smart-*** comments on Indiana's style of play and their tendency to pound the paint, here are the points in the paint numbers..

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

The Heat have 4 extra fastbreak points, included in the FTAs and points in the paint stats..

At the end of the day its a 7 game series the better team will overcome and win. But, what needs to stop is this theory that the Heat get this treatment and cant be touched is far from the truth. People have simply decided they hate the Heat so every call they get is Stern rigging it for them, tbh..... it's the same thing as how every casual NBA fan yells "FLOP!!! FLOP CITY!!!" every time a Clippers player is legitimately fouled....

Miami isn't anywhere near the top in "teams that get every call", which NBA fan seems to blindly believe..

Awesome first post man, and welcome.

JasonJohnHorn
05-29-2013, 09:33 PM
Well... if they are publicly complaining about the officiating, then they are supposed to be fined per league regulations, even if they are right about the call.

Teams are allowed to contact the NBA directly and express concern about certain calls or how the game is called and I think the league reviews certain calls with or without teams lodging complaints. They reviewed the West an Wade plays earlier in the series.

bucketss
05-29-2013, 09:45 PM
heres the nba reviewing a call for the raptors this season, where they even admitted they blew the late call
http://www.tsn.ca/nba/teams/story/?id=413905&hubname=nba-raptors

"I hope the league looks at that last play of the game when Amir Johnson gathers the shot going up," Raptors coach Dwane Casey said after the game. "I don't know who he's passing to, but I just hope they
watch it. I hope they watch it."

remember this was the second time this season, other coming when bargnani was fouled on a last second shot in Charlotte, nba also admitted the refs blew the call. so the nba doesn't only review calls for miami, they do it for anyone that complains.

Teeboy1487
05-29-2013, 09:50 PM
I see the OP's point somewhat. I'm not saying there is favoritism, but the lack of flop warnings and fines are a bit annoying. The league is inconsistent because players who complain about the officiating are usually fined for it. I also want to see some "flopping" fines for players like Battier and Lebron. They have taken it too far. I'm not forgetting David West and Lance Stephenson either. They deserve flop warnings as well. The league needs to lay down the law.

Slug3
05-29-2013, 09:55 PM
I see the OP's point somewhat. I'm not saying there is favoritism, but the lack of flop warnings and fines are a bit annoying. The league is inconsistent because players who complain about the officiating are usually fined for it. I also want to see some "flopping" fines for players like Battier and Lebron. They have taken it too far. I'm not forgetting David West and Lance Stephenson either. They deserve flop warnings as well. The league needs to lay down the law.

There have been a lot of flops in the playoffs this year. Has anyone been fined yet? I think I might have seen like one warning or something.

Hardaway Here
05-29-2013, 10:19 PM

Before game 4:

FT:

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

A lot of people who want Miami to lose will simply ignore this post. Blind eyes see nothing they only listen to what the majority tell them.

naps
05-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Harden shot MORE free throws per game than both of those "Golden Boys" combined. GTFO.

Harden actually earned them. It's actually pretty ironic when you, a clipper homer, complain about refs/league/flopping.

naps
05-30-2013, 06:12 AM

Before game 4:

FT:

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Watch how this post goes unnoticed by the pathetic trolls.

amos1er
05-30-2013, 06:17 AM
The NBA has always protected this current Heat squad...especially Lebron and Wade. Honestly, I don't know any other superstars that got more help than those two...from both the refs and their supremely stacked squads.

Oldmantrash
05-30-2013, 07:47 AM

Dude the worst call of the hole game was that 24 second call, Lebrons 6th was completely legit, you're just not used to the Heat getting legit fouls called against them because they usually get away with more than any other team.

ghettosean
05-30-2013, 08:00 AM

i remember lance stevenson flopping hardcore this year against dwight howard.

everyone flops dude. everyone.

(besides maybe dwight, not sure i've ever seen that)

Duncan, Randolph, Marc Gasol, Bogut all says hi..

Chris Bosh is crying :D

Can't wait to see Duncan flop all over the place in the finals.... Heat are the biggest floppers in the league.

benzni
05-30-2013, 08:02 AM
If they miss the finals will they be put into witness protection?

The Flash
05-30-2013, 08:41 AM

Before game 4:

FT:

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Trolls will ignore facts...

tdg823
05-30-2013, 08:47 AM
so compliant... The interesting thing to me is the media coverage. They talk about it like it's some kind of borderline scandal. Where were they the last several years? The eastern conference finals last year maybe? They protect the heat more than the league. And yes they get very preferential treatment in many regards. It just hasn't been as bad this year. It's like they coddled Lebron along until he got enough confidence and now they're encouraging him to fly on his own. This is the anti Jordan situation as he had to dominate for years before he started getting all the calls. It also seems like he doesn't try to get away with as much this year. Maybe he's challenging himself as well. As for this series I have no explanation. It's not that the heat are getting screwed at all, but it's actually being called even! Haven't seen that in a long, long time... It baffles me honestly. But we'll see how the series plays out from here. Not over by any stretch...

BALLER R
05-30-2013, 08:58 AM
All I'm saying is I haven't heard any one getting fined from game 4 yet. And that's on both teams not just the Heat.

b@llhog24
05-30-2013, 09:09 AM
Duncan, Randolph, Marc Gasol, Bogut all says hi..

Chris Bosh is crying :D

Can't wait to see Duncan flop all over the place in the finals.... Heat are the biggest floppers in the league.

I've seen Marc flop before.

Swashcuff
05-30-2013, 09:29 AM
I swear people only see these things when the Heat are involved. It's done for EVERY GAME with the advancement in technology and the pussyfying of the NBA it's done allllllllllllll the time. The commentators speak of it at damn near every venue for any team when questionable plays are made.

D-Leethal
05-30-2013, 09:32 AM
I swear people only see these things when the Heat are involved. It's done for EVERY GAME with the advancement in technology and the pussyfying of the NBA it's done allllllllllllll the time. The commentators speak of it at damn near every venue for any team when questionable plays are made.

Heat and Clips are the only team you see it from the stars of the team multiple times a game on a nightly basis. Heat are supposed to be the class of the NBA, LeBron is the face of the NBA, these guys should be leading the charge against flopping not carrying the torch FOR it.

Leave the flopping like little girls to crappy role players.

kdspurman
05-30-2013, 09:41 AM
I've seen Marc flop before.

Same here. He's got the head snap-back down pretty well

kdspurman
05-30-2013, 09:42 AM
dp

Swashcuff
05-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Heat and Clips are the only team you see it from the stars of the team multiple times a game on a nightly basis. Heat are supposed to be the class of the NBA, LeBron is the face of the NBA, these guys should be leading the charge against flopping not carrying the torch FOR it.

Leave the flopping like little girls to crappy role players.

WTF when did this thread become about flopping? Wrong thread dude unless you're attemtping to spew and agenda.

Slug3
05-30-2013, 09:49 AM

DEAL WITH IT.

There has only been on game where Indy destroyed Miami on the boards and that was last game. the game before Miami killed Indy on the boards and the game before that they won the rebound battle as well. Its not like Indy is straight dominating them there.

Hardaway Here
05-30-2013, 10:03 AM
All I'm saying is I haven't heard any one getting fined from game 4 yet. And that's on both teams not just the Heat.

West James and Stephenson all got fined http://www.nba.com/official/?ls=iref:nbahpts

D-Leethal
05-30-2013, 10:11 AM
WTF when did this thread become about flopping? Wrong thread dude unless you're attemtping to spew and agenda.

My bad, I assumed your post was talking about flopping - gotta admit it looks like it.

JC_
05-30-2013, 10:16 AM

I'm not clicking on anymore cbssports links, that guy that people keep linking to is as bad as some Heat haters on this site. I won't say that he's a douche but his articles are pretty douchey.

Chrisclover
05-30-2013, 11:00 AM
strong sarcasm!

d00d
05-30-2013, 11:08 AM
not only do the Heat have the most feminine looking players (chalmers, wade), they are the most feminine *****es on the rag every ****ing day of the month.

Heatcheck
05-30-2013, 11:50 AM
atta boy let it all out....are they stupid **** heads who should get hit by trucks?

The Flash
05-30-2013, 12:23 PM
not only do the Heat have the most feminine looking players (chalmers, wade), they are the most feminine *****es on the rag every ****ing day of the month.

Great post, good eye too

TheNumber37
05-30-2013, 03:59 PM
the league reviews every game, but I guess because the heat are vocal about complaints there should at least be a fine...

Clippersfan86
05-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Now Birdman.... worse foul than Lebron sustained and gets just a flagrant 1 and gets to stay in game. Hmmm

barreleffact
05-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Lebron pushed= ejection
Hansbrough Bumped then pushed= double T and no ejection... enough said

Clippersfan86
05-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Lebron pushed= ejection

Exactly.

Clippersfan86
05-30-2013, 09:25 PM
Jamal Crawford- "What was the difference between Nazr, and Birdman's push??? #justwondering"

cubs1st
05-30-2013, 09:54 PM
Jamal Crawford- "What was the difference between Nazr, and Birdman's push??? #justwondering"

Lebron flopped to the ground.

Dade County
05-30-2013, 10:29 PM

Honestly they are not doing it for the HEAT, LBJ is his on franchise.

And honestly, if it was for the script, the HEAT, I mean LBJ, would have ended this series already.

bucketss
05-31-2013, 07:55 PM
Lebron pushed= ejection

hansborough bumped then pushed = birdman suspended enough ****ing said.