PDA

View Full Version : LeBron back to Cleveland

xRipCity
05-29-2013, 11:15 AM
It comes up all the time, but I still believe he goes back. Kyrie Irving, no doubtedly, will be better than Dwyane Wade when the time comes. LeBron still has a solid 4-5 years of his prime left. High draft picks in Dion Waiters and Tristan Thompson are developing and are budding stars. They have the number one pick, which will likely go to picking Nerlens Noel. That leaves small forward!

The situation has to be extremely enticing to LeBron. He would have a better chance to win more championships with the Cavs at that point than the Heat, and would help fix his reputation, in his hometown.

Delrayhc
05-29-2013, 11:18 AM
It comes up all the time, but I still believe he goes back. Kyrie Irving, no doubtedly, will be better than Dwyane Wade when the time comes. LeBron still has a solid 4-5 years of his prime left. High draft picks in Dion Waiters and Tristan Thompson are developing and are budding stars. They have the number one pick, which will likely go to picking Nerlens Noel. That leaves small forward!

The situation has to be extremely enticing to LeBron. He would have a better chance to win more championships with the Cavs at that point than the Heat, and would help fix his reputation, in his hometown.

Yep it comes up all the time so why bring it up again.

BklynKnicks3
05-29-2013, 11:23 AM
Lebron will go to cavs or lakers as soon as he can if wade breaks down we all know how much he loves shortcuts

DDynO
05-29-2013, 11:24 AM
It depends if they win the chip this year and next year...

xRipCity
05-29-2013, 11:27 AM
Lebron will go to cavs or lakers as soon as he can if wade breaks down we all know how much he loves shortcuts

I can't see a Lakers situation being anything but terrible. Kobe will have retired by then (or so he says) and it would take at least 2 other stars (one if Dwight stays, which is very, very slim) to go there to entice him. I can see the Knicks or the Bulls being other desitinations (but would he want to go to the Bulls to clash with the Jordan rep?)

Or does he not want to ruin his rep any further by leaving yet another team?

xRipCity
05-29-2013, 11:27 AM

I can't see a Lakers situation being anything but terrible. Kobe will have retired by then (or so he says) and it would take at least 2 other stars (one if Dwight stays, which is very, very slim) to go there to entice him. I can see the Knicks or the Bulls being other desitinations (but would he want to go to the Bulls to clash with the Jordan rep?)

ThunderousDemon
05-29-2013, 11:32 AM
Lakers

Jint.
05-29-2013, 11:34 AM
Lebron to the Bucks!!

2-ONE-5
05-29-2013, 11:35 AM
cant wait another year til hes an FA?

ThunderousDemon
05-29-2013, 11:36 AM
The Heat have to lose this year and the next for anything to happen.

The Heat will have to give up either Wade or Bosh and with an aging roster, Lebron will have to think long and hard on his future with the Heat.

sep11ie
05-29-2013, 11:39 AM
Cleveland isn't LeBron's hometown...

Did we really need this thread again?

wordup45
05-29-2013, 11:50 AM

It's not THAT slim that Dwight stays theres probably a 50/50 chance. But in 2014, LA will have so much cap room with Kobe gone (assuming he retires) and Pau gone as well. If they don't have Dwight they could very well form a big 3 of Kyrie, LBJ and UCLA alum Kevin Love due to the cap room.

ATX
05-29-2013, 11:52 AM
How many of these threads do you suspect will be created between now and then? Speculative at best. I HIGHLY doubt he goes back to Cleveland after how he was treated when he left. Besides why would the Cavs fans even want him back? If I remember correctly they were burning his jersey and insulting him in THE WORST ways I've just about ever seen. Doesn't the whole city HATE this man more than Hitler himself?

LAKobeBryant
05-29-2013, 12:05 PM
stop making threads.

adab
05-29-2013, 12:20 PM
LBJ only cares about his winning reputation and not the reputation he has in Cleveland. If the Cavs give him the best shot, he'll go there. If Minnesota, Toronto , or any other team gives him he best shot at a title, he'll go there.

Kenny Powders
05-29-2013, 12:26 PM
So tell me exactly how im butt hurt douche bag? If he leaves he leaves i dont care. This topic has been brought up plenty and there is nothing to be discussed that hasnt been. Good attempt at a revolutionary thread though.

If he leaves, you wouldn't care? Ahhhhhh pfffffft

ottograham14
05-29-2013, 12:47 PM
How many of these threads do you suspect will be created between now and then? Speculative at best. I HIGHLY doubt he goes back to Cleveland after how he was treated when he left. Besides why would the Cavs fans even want him back? If I remember correctly they were burning his jersey and insulting him in THE WORST ways I've just about ever seen. Doesn't the whole city HATE this man more than Hitler himself?

You must not understand how deprived the city of Cleveland is for a championship. I would imagine the city would take Hitler on their team if it meant they could get their first championship in any sport in over 50 years. Lebron coming back would not be a big deal to the fans and they would all welcome him back with open arms since he is the best chance for any team at this moment and probably in 2 years to have of winning a Ring. I could care less if he comes back or not and hope the Cavs aren't building relying on him to come back which I believe they aren't but some fans do but there wouldnt be for a second any hate if he came back.

Also I don't think he could careless about the fans himself. He knows that if he returns and brings a Ring to the team that he will be forever remembered as a God to the fanbase. If he thinks the young group is better moving forward 5-7 years after 2014 then he will go there but if he doesn't he will go where he thinks he has the best shot of winning multiple championships still whether that being in LA, Miami, Chicago, NY, whatever.

Slug3
05-29-2013, 12:55 PM
So let me get this..... People believe he is going to go back to play for a team whose front office wanted to get him no help and a coach he doesn't like?

The Flash
05-29-2013, 12:56 PM
LBJ only cares about his winning reputation and not the reputation he has in Cleveland. If the Cavs give him the best shot, he'll go there. If Minnesota, Toronto , or any other team gives him he best shot at a title, he'll go there.

And ure saying this based on what? How do you exactly know what he wants or what his intentions are in the future?

DoMeFavors
05-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Why would he go back to a team thats owner ripped him apart 15 minutes after his chose Miami and the fans who turned their backs on him? Pat Riley and Micky havent done that to LeBron. LeBron also won a championship in Miami a city that actual free agents go to. As good as LeBron was no free agents went to Cleveland. He is never going back there. Ever.

BklynKnicks3
05-29-2013, 01:01 PM
they tried to egt him help they tried to get amare they couldnt they got him jamison which he asked for. Only so much you can do and they did not have the money to sign a big name free agent
So let me get this..... People believe he is going to go back to play for a team whose front office wanted to get him no help and a coach he doesn't like?

sep11ie
05-29-2013, 01:04 PM
Why would he go back to a team thats owner ripped him apart 15 minutes after his chose Miami and the fans who turned their backs on him? Pat Riley and Micky havent done that to LeBron. LeBron also won a championship in Miami a city that actual free agents go to. As good as LeBron was no free agents went to Cleveland. He is never going back there. Ever.

No **** Riley hasn't done that to him. He plays there... DMF being DMF.

Slug3
05-29-2013, 01:16 PM
they tried to egt him help they tried to get amare they couldnt they got him jamison which he asked for. Only so much you can do and they did not have the money to sign a big name free agent

They had amare and didn't want to trade cousins or whoever it was for him so they didn't. They got him and old shaq. They got him crap there. Plus he doesn't like Brown. I always thought maybe he might go back, but once they rehired him I don't see it.

Minimal
05-29-2013, 01:18 PM
Why would he come back? He made the finals with Miami 2 times in a row and going for a 3rd one, he still has young Bosh, who will be effective for a lot of years, he has great shooters and hustle guys around him, which compliment his play greatly, great coach, great owner and GM, who built a great team and environment for LeBron. He has a big house in Miami, sunny weather, beautiful beaches and *****es. What does Cleveland have? Kyrie Irving? Thats all?
They have awful front office, who don't know what they are doing, awful coaches for a big spawn of years, awful owner who shitted on him when he left. You think he cares about Cleveland now? He cares about Akron, not Cleveland.
This will be a great story for NBA for a couple of years, and there will be only speculations.

Pistol_Pete
05-29-2013, 01:20 PM
Cleveland isn't LeBron's hometown...

Are we going to define "hometown" as literally within the city limits now? He's from Ohio, which has one NBA team, that's hometown enough. And, he's from Akron, which is less than an hour from Cleveland. Cleveland is LeBron's hometown.

ThunderousDemon
05-29-2013, 01:28 PM
He won't go back to Cleveland, no chance.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Delrayhc
05-29-2013, 01:29 PM
So tell me exactly how im butt hurt douche bag? If he leaves he leaves i dont care. This topic has been brought up plenty and there is nothing to be discussed that hasnt been. Good attempt at a revolutionary thread though.

If he leaves, you wouldn't care? Ahhhhhh pfffffft

Yep thats right because unlike some people on this forum Mr Powers ( maybe even you as well) my life doesn't revolve around a sport or its athletes. Yes I am a fan and i enjoy the nba as well as the Heat but I have better things to worry about.

DoMeFavors
05-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Why would he come back? He made the finals with Miami 2 times in a row and going for a 3rd one, he still has young Bosh, who will be effective for a lot of years, he has great shooters and hustle guys around him, which compliment his play greatly, great coach, great owner and GM, who built a great team and environment for LeBron. He has a big house in Miami, sunny weather, beautiful beaches and *****es. What does Cleveland have? Kyrie Irving? Thats all?
They have awful front office, who don't know what they are doing, awful coaches for a big spawn of years, awful owner who shitted on him when he left. You think he cares about Cleveland now? He cares about Akron, not Cleveland.
This will be a great story for NBA for a couple of years, and there will be only speculations.

Cleveland has a few old ugly buildings and dirty sidewalks

Burgo
05-29-2013, 02:00 PM
Personally I think he won't go back. I think if I was a Cavs fan I'd be insulted that the dude bailed out to win his chips then comes back when his old team has broken up and the Cavs are competitive again.

naps
05-29-2013, 02:02 PM

Wait a minute! So you created this same thread a few months back (http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?804647-LeBron-back-to-Cleveland), why did you have to create the same thread again instead of may be just bumping it up?

I am assuming if the Heat lose one game, the world has a complete revamped look for kids like your eyes? Correct me if I am wrong.

Burgo
05-29-2013, 02:03 PM

Built/Bought... details..

He'll turn his back on your team as soon as the next super team opportunity comes along. Might not be for Cleveland, but it will be for someone.

WITZ
05-29-2013, 02:23 PM

:facepalm: yah he hates him so much that he commented he was really happy for him when he got hired again.

Lab Rat Robby
05-29-2013, 02:29 PM
the cavs should just trade the #1 with andy or tt and get him now.

tr3ymill3r
05-29-2013, 02:30 PM
There isn't a team in Akron Ohio, so why do you people think he's going back to somewhere that won't get anymore talent to put around Kyrie, because they too hope that LeBron will come back.

BigCityofDreams
05-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Personally I think he won't go back. I think if I was a Cavs fan I'd be insulted that the dude bailed out to win his chips then comes back when his old team has broken up and the Cavs are competitive again.

They would love him again if he came back because the best player in the world would once again be on their roster. People forget thins over time.

Slug3
05-29-2013, 03:45 PM
:facepalm: yah he hates him so much that he commented he was really happy for him when he got hired again.

I am glad you seem to know everything. Clevland fired him when James was a free agent in hoping it would help bring James back to the Cavs. Maybe you should go look around and see how much he didn't like him as a coach.

97NYer
05-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Tristan Thompson is not a budding star.

HowFit
05-29-2013, 04:06 PM
He won't go back to Clev...

Avenged
05-29-2013, 04:19 PM
Maybe he will, maybe he won't. It is too early to be talking about this especially when he is still in the playoffs. Also considering you made a similar thread about 3 months ago, I am going to close this down.