PDA

View Full Version : Video shows Wade was pushed, not a flop.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 08:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsAN0DlK8Nw

I just had enough of people saying Wade flopped when the video clearly shows Ian Manhinmi extending his arm forward while wade was not even fully balanced. How the hell is that a flop? Did Manhinmi touch Wade or not? and if he did how do you know he didn't apply enough force to push Wade out of bounds on that play?

Stop hating people, its getting ridiculous. Haters seem to see it differently when it's clear that Manhinmi extended his arm forward...look at Manhinmi's hand and please tell me he didn't push anything. Gosh.

kdspurman
05-28-2013, 09:12 AM
He flopped man lol. He probably won't get fined , but it was pretty obvious. He was on the baseline, nowhere to go, noone to pass to, and fell to the floor in a desperate attempt to get a foul call and prevent a turnover. I'm just glad the official did not fall for it

Wade's a strong dude, and Mahimini's "push" was not that forceful.

koreancabbage
05-28-2013, 09:15 AM
definitely a flop.

Not saying he did it all by himself, but Manhinmi did push him. but the resulting fall to the ground was much more force than Manhinmi's push on the hip.

ATX
05-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Might as well try and sell it right? He was pushed "Slightly", but I agree he did his best to sell it. Not a big deal either way imo.

HYFR
05-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Are you kidding me? That's a flop and op is acting very homerish. Wades reaction to the push was late as well. Smh

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Did he push him? Yes.

Was it hard enough for him to fall out of bounds like he did? No

So therefore, he flopped.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 09:25 AM
He flopped man lol. He probably won't get fined , but it was pretty obvious. He was on the baseline, nowhere to go, noone to pass to, and fell to the floor in a desperate attempt to get a foul call and prevent a turnover. I'm just glad the official did not fall for it

Wade's a strong dude, and Mahimini's "push" was not that forceful.

definitely a flop.

Not saying he did it all by himself, but Manhinmi did push him. but the resulting fall to the ground was much more force than Manhinmi's push on the hip.

Both admit Wade was pushed but it wasn't forceful. I want you to pull a rebound and someone touch you when your feet is not fully set and see if you do not move.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 09:26 AM
Are you kidding me? That's a flop and op is acting very homerish. Wades reaction to the push was late as well. Smh

how late? Get your eyes checked out...

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Did he push him? Yes.

Was it hard enough for him to fall out of bounds like he did? No

So therefore, he flopped.

So I guess since it's Miami, a push is neither a foul nor the opponents fault. it's Wade's fault he got pushed right?

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 09:30 AM
Both admit Wade was pushed but it wasn't forceful. I want you to pull a rebound and someone touch you when your feet is not fully set and see if you do not move.

You'd move but you won't fall in that manner, you'd definitely lose your balance but not fall like that.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 09:31 AM
You'd move but you won't fall in that manner, you'd definitely lose your balance but not fall like that.

LOL, y'all are not making any sense. Wade lost his damn balance and was on the base line...then fall out of bounds. Gosh, what else were you expecting?

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 09:32 AM
I just watched that video like 8 times and I saw the very same thing I saw the 1st time a flop. OP be honest with yourself Wade flopped he does that from time to time hell damn near everyone who has ever bounced a basketball has done it in some form or the other it's actually a smart thing to do under some circumstances but Wade flopped. Admit it and move on there is nothing wrong with that.

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 09:35 AM
LOL, y'all are not making any sense. Wade lost his damn balance and was on the base line...then fall out of bounds. Gosh, what else were you expecting?

Simple question do you fall every time you lose balance? Do your feet completely give away beneath you?

IMO you're being quite ignorant right now and don't want to admit the simple truth, look Wade is my dude one of my favorite players in the league but that video is clear that he played that shove way more than it actually was. What in the hell is wrong with admitting that?

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 09:37 AM
I just watched that video like 8 times and I saw the very same thing I saw the 1st time a flop. OP be honest with yourself Wade flopped he does that from time to time hell damn near everyone who has ever bounced a basketball has done it in some form or the other it's actually a smart thing to do under some circumstances but Wade flopped. Admit it and move on there is nothing wrong with that.

it's not a damn flop, a flop is when you create something out of thin air...y'all admit Wade was pushed but somehow not hard enough? a big and strong man like Manhinmi did the pushing here, how are you sure it wasn't forceful enough, or you're just making yourself believe this things out of your hate for Miami.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 09:41 AM
So I guess since it's Miami, a push is neither a foul nor the opponents fault. it's Wade's fault he got pushed right?

If you can't see the over exaggerated fall from Wade, I don't know what to tell you man.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 09:43 AM
If you can't see the over exaggerated fall from Wade, I don't know what to tell you man.

The fact remains, Wade was pushed. How he falls is nobody's business, that's neither a flop nor a turn-over

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 09:44 AM
The fact remains, Wade was pushed. How he falls is nobody's business, that's neither a flop nor a turn-over
I think you need to go look up how the NBA defines a flop.

EDIT:

Here I did it for you...

In basketball, a flop is an intentional fall by a player after little or no physical contact by an opposing player in order to draw a personal foul call by an official against the opponent.[1] The move is sometimes called acting, as in "acting like he was fouled". Because it is inherently designed to deceive the official, flopping is generally considered to be unsportsmanlike. Nonetheless, it is widely practiced and even perfected by many great professional players.

See the underlined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flop_%28basketball%29

Delrayhc
05-28-2013, 09:50 AM
Wade flopped. He was nudged then he dove. The judges should have given him a 8.5 for the dive.

Pacerlive
05-28-2013, 09:51 AM
I think you need to go look up how the NBA defines a flop.

EDIT:

Here I did it for you...

See the underlined.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flop_%28basketball%29

Classic.

He totally flops and in fact he takes his right leg and pulls it back to make it look like he loses his balance from a push. For someone with incredible balance and alligilty as Wade I would figure a hand on your back wouldn't make you hit the floor so easily.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Wade flopped. He was nudged then he dove. The judges should have given him a 8.5 for the dive.

:laugh2:

Max.This
05-28-2013, 09:54 AM

Why even bother. Your not going to change your opinion no matter whats presented to you. Wade has built himself a reputation for flopping and moaning for calls. Its plays like those that makes him look bad, just like how Lebron got run over by DJ augustin on a pick. How the hell can you defend something so blatantly bad.

HYFR
05-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Op needs some glasses

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 10:04 AM
it's not a damn flop, a flop is when you create something out of thin air...y'all admit Wade was pushed but somehow not hard enough? a big and strong man like Manhinmi did the pushing here, how are you sure it wasn't forceful enough, or you're just making yourself believe this things out of your hate for Miami.

Why was Tony Allen fined$5000?

You're a complete tool if you think I hate Miami I defend them more this forum than any Heat fan not named Justin. Did you not see where I said Wadeis my dude?

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 10:11 AM
Why was Tony Allen fined$5000?

You're a complete tool if you think I hate Miami I defend them more this forum than any Heat fan not named Justin. Did you not see where I said Wadeis my dude?

you're the type that will diss your friends if you think enemies will like you more...guess what, they never will. Wade got pushed, end of story.

Slug3
05-28-2013, 10:12 AM
I believe he was pushed, but I also believe it was not nearly enough to cause him to go down like that. He could have easily just got tapped and kept going.

colinskik
05-28-2013, 10:13 AM
Well, now I know not to take anything this 4milesperday clown ever says seriously.

That wasn't even a push. It was a hand on the back. Players take for real pushes and shoves dozens of times each game and don't fall to the floor like that.

It's actually quite amazing to see someone with such thick, coke-bottle homer glassesthat he can't admit the truth.

Slug3
05-28-2013, 10:13 AM

If they were going to call that a foul, then everyone would foul out in the first quarter of every game.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 10:14 AM
you're the type that will diss your friends if you think enemies will like you more...guess what, they never will. Wade got pushed, end of story.

I think we all agreed he got pushed. But he still flopped. You can get pushed and still flop...

I don't think you understand what is a flop. I gave you the definition above, check it out.

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 10:15 AM

So you're telling me that you can't flop if you're pushed? The biggest piece of horseshite I've read in a long time. Why don't you reply to post 17 of this thread? Why didn't you answer my question about Tony Allen being fined? He was tossed and still got fined for flopping.

I DARE you to reply to post 17 and address Tony Allen being fined for flopping despite the fact that he was fouled HARD.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 10:16 AM
If they were going to call that a foul, then everyone would foul out in the first quarter of every game.

less touches than that earned the Pacers players a foul (44 damn fts), didn't it. Its time Heat fans grow a pair and stop been scarred of defending your team. It's getting ridiculous how y'all always join the chorus to bash Heat players. Sickening. Did you see a push? if the answer is yes, give Wade the benefit of a doubt. Don't join the haters and question him.

jmoney23
05-28-2013, 10:17 AM

The definition of a flop includes someone exaggerating with little contact, which is what Wade did. Why post though when you know a lot of people are going to disagree with you? If you are just looking for an argument and not looking for an actual discussion filled with meaningful exchanges, why post. Plus, you posted a YouTube video called Wade's bad flop in a thread about him not flopping lol. Even the commentators laugh at Wade's antics.

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Well, now I know not to take anything this 4milesperday clown ever says seriously.

That wasn't even a push. It was a hand on the back. Players take for real pushes and shoves dozens of times each game and don't fall to the floor like that.

It's actually quite amazing to see someone with such thick, coke-bottle homer glassesthat he can't admit the truth.

I never saw any posts from him before this thread and I must say he's truly an ignorant homer. Its plain as day and I'm sure the vast majority of rational Heat fans would agree that Wade flopped. Why is it so hard to state that and move on? He does it all the time, its a major reason why he's such a good player you have to understand how to take everything that is given to you and make the most of it. Its called having a high IQ. Something which the OP CLEARLY knows nothing about.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 10:18 AM
I think we all agreed he got pushed. But he still flopped. You can get pushed and still flop...

I don't think you understand what is a flop. I gave you the definition above, check it out.

Flop? you're telling me Ian Manhinmi is not strong enough to have caused Wade to fall after the push? look at him lean forward and push, that's not enough force? wow...this is comedy

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 10:20 AM
less touches than that earned the Pacers players a foul (44 damn fts), didn't it. Its time Heat fans grow a pair and stop been scarred of defending your team. It's getting ridiculous how y'all always join the chorus to bash Heat players. Sickening. Did you see a push? if the answer is yes, give Wade the benefit of a doubt. Don't join the haters and question him.

Questioning Wade doesn't make you a hater. Its called knowing the game of basketball. Being as ignorant as you are in this thread however makes it easier for people to dislike you and your team.

Wade flopped /thread.

Doesn't make him less of a player so why are you so intent of defending something that is as plain as day to any rational minded individual.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 10:20 AM
Flop? you're telling me Ian Manhinmi is not strong enough to have caused Wade to fall after the push? look at him lean forward and push, that's not enough force? wow...this is comedy

No sir, you are comedy. :)

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 10:21 AM

He sure is but Wade aint not chump. He's pound for pound one of the strongest guys around.

If you think he can be shoved over so easily then you must think he's a punk *** ***** because only a complete punk would get shoved over so easily in the NBA.

time4change
05-28-2013, 10:23 AM

I just had enough of people saying Wade flopped when the video clearly shows Ian Manhinmi extending his arm forward while wade was not even fully balanced. How the hell is that a flop? Did Manhinmi touch Wade or not? and if he did how do you know he didn't apply enough force to push Wade out of bounds on that play?

Stop hating people, its getting ridiculous. Haters seem to see it differently when it's clear that Manhinmi extended his arm forward...look at Manhinmi's hand and please tell me he didn't push anything. Gosh.

Bro, are you ****ing delusional??

I mean I can understand if you always watch that team full of floppers but come on.

Yes he extended his hand but Wade flopped like a *****, yet again.

Wake me up when the Heat aren't a bunch a whining manufactured stars who flop to get calls.

Somewhere David Stern is beating off to this video.

time4change
05-28-2013, 10:24 AM
He sure is but Wade aint not chump. He's pound for pound one of the strongest guys around.

If you think he can be shoved over so easily then you must think he's a punk *** ***** because only a complete punk would get shoved over so easily in the NBA.

Thank you.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Questioning Wade doesn't make you a hater. Its called knowing the game of basketball. Being as ignorant as you are in this thread however makes it easier for people to dislike you and your team.

Wade flopped /thread.

Doesn't make him less of a player so why are you so intent of defending something that is as plain as day to any rational minded individual.

pretty much sums up how Heat fans on here behave. You think that defending the Heat means they don't like you...guess what they don't like you regardless.

What is plain to see is that Ian Manhinmi leaned forward and pushed Wade...amazes me how you are trying so hard for people to like you

Slug3
05-28-2013, 10:26 AM

So because I am a Heat fan I need to turn a blind eye that Wade does this crap all the time and that Miami settles for jump shots over driving the ball? Sorry, but unlike you and a few others I like to blame the Heat for their mistakes and not the refs or something else that is not true.

Swashcuff
pretty much sums up how Heat fans on here behave. You think that defending the Heat means they don't like you...guess what they don't like you regardless.

What is plain to see is that Ian Manhinmi leaned forward and pushed Wade...amazes me how you are trying so hard for people to like you

Defending and being IGNORANT are not the same thing, some people however are too ignorant to see that. I wonder if there are any such people in this thread?

I await your reply to post #17. I DARE you to reply.

4milesperday

That's for you to decide?

sager729
05-28-2013, 10:27 AM
Yes 4miles, you are the comedy and are a joke my friend. If you can't see Wade took a dive to try and get a call, then you are blind and should stop watching this game. Because by your logic there are really only 3 flops in NBA history. Because a flop when someone is trying to take a charge, that person is pushed initially, but fall in a bigger fashion to draw the foul.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 10:29 AM

I think he could care less about what Heat fans think about him over the internet lol.

Did you see post #17 yet, by the way?

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 10:30 AM
That's for you to decide?

Reply to post #17

NYKnickFanatic
Defending and being IGNORANT are not the same thing, some people however are too ignorant to see that. I wonder if there are any such people in this thread?

:laugh2: He never even acknowledges your posts with "post #17" in it.

koreancabbage
lol, y'all are not making any sense. Wade lost his damn balance and was on the base line...then fall out of bounds. Gosh, what else were you expecting?

lool

look at the right leg of wade.

when you fall forward, you will always try to move your strong leg forward to balance your fall, not move it backwards intentionally.

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 10:32 AM

You dare me to reply to nonsense? you're assuming that the push wasn't forceful enough and thus its a flop. Wade just grabbed a rebound, foot not set and then pushed...what you're telling me is that Wade created the fall out of nothing, not enough contact to make him go out of bounds? I guess all the 44 free trows by Indiana had more contact than that...

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 10:32 AM
lool

look at the right leg of wade.

"there was probably a wet spot there"

D1JM
05-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Wade didnt need a wheel chair after that violent shove?

NYKnickFanatic
You dare me to reply to nonsense? you're assuming that the push wasn't forceful enough and thus its a flop. Wade just grabbed a rebound, foot not set and then pushed...what you're telling me is that Wade created the fall out of nothing, not enough contact to make him go out of bounds? I guess all the 44 free trows by Indiana had more contact than that...

Nonsense?

:laugh: Good lord...

koreancabbage
Wade didnt need a wheel chair after that violent shove?

he's not Pierce.

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 10:34 AM

Reply to post #17

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 10:37 AM
Reply to post #17

I did. Post 17 defines what flop is...I said over and over again that Wade didn't flop. He was pushed by Ian Manhinmi. There was enough contact to make Wade fall out of bounds.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 10:39 AM
I did. Post 17 defines what flop is...I said over and over again that Wade didn't flop. He was pushed by Ian Manhinmi.

You didn't. Like I said numerous times, I don't think you comprehend the definition. You can be pushed and still flop...

Wade over exaggerated the push, trying to get a call from the official...

THEREFORE HE FLOPPED.

koreancabbage
05-28-2013, 10:41 AM
You didn't. Like I said numerous times, I don't think you comprehend the definition. You can be pushed and still flop...

THEREFORE HE FLOPPED.

ditto

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 10:41 AM

THEREFORE HE FLOPPED.

over-exaggerated a push? how can you over-exaggerate a push.

colinskik
05-28-2013, 10:44 AM

Watch the video again and find out.

3Blueforyou
05-28-2013, 10:46 AM
OMG, I am shocked to see someone actually take this stance. Funny to see the idea people get in their head. If you could keep the delusional thought thread coming, they are great entertainment. Being honest tho you will probably pull a wade on FLOP on that too.

Swashcuff

You're hopeless.

Pacerlive
Watch the video again and find out.
Or just watch soccer.

Delrayhc
05-28-2013, 10:48 AM

THEREFORE HE FLOPPED.

By diving aftet your pushed. Give it up dude , Wade dove after the nudge , its plain as day. Who the F should care anyway its not like it affected the outcome.

Minimal
05-28-2013, 10:52 AM
OP are you sarcatic?
That is clearly a flop, really low of Wade.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 10:53 AM

LMFAO. I'm done.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 10:54 AM
By diving aftet your pushed. Give it up dude , Wade dove after the nudge , its plain as day. Who the F should care anyway its not like it affected the outcome.

Exactly. It's not like it was a game changer. This dude is nuts.

ManRam
05-28-2013, 10:56 AM
i do think people are too liberal in their usage of the word "flop" these days.

but that was a flop.

BALLER R
05-28-2013, 10:58 AM
this site could be so much better if we didn't have foolish people one here. I mean we disagree on a lot of things that's fine we're all sports fans thats what makes good debates. But when you have video proof and you still can't admit something you just end up looking like an idiot. No one can ever take you seriously.

BALLER R
05-28-2013, 11:01 AM
If that was me and I really got pushed that hard I wouldn't fall like that. The most instinctive reaction a person has would be to put one foot forward to balance themselves.

8kobe24
05-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Flop.

DODGERS&LAKERS
05-28-2013, 11:51 AM
It was a flop but not that many people care. The original poster brought this to light and is making people call Wade out on even more than they would have. Most people already forgot about the play but this guy arguing that it was not a flop makes it worst. he felt the contact on his back and jumped out of bounds to make sure that the refs saw the contact. He exaggerated the play which is the definition of a flop. Not a big deal though

HYFR
05-28-2013, 12:05 PM
Yea this guy can't be serious.

akesh99
05-28-2013, 12:08 PM
LOL op just graduated from the DMF School of Homerism

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 12:14 PM
LOL op just graduated from the DMF School of Homerism

Flooppppp.... I have no rooting interest in either team, total flop. I am not sure why it matters though, the NBA would never enfore the flop rule against the heat. This is why the NBA should not be taken seriously anymore...its so blatant to everyone thats not a heat fan...its pretty pathetic.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Might as well try and sell it right? He was pushed "Slightly", but I agree he did his best to sell it. Not a big deal either way imo.

It was a full on flop, Wade is a ***** and a flopper. I have 0 respect for the guy and anyone who plays for Miami. Of course a Heat fan would have no problem with Wade and his ***** moves.

gotoHcarolina52
05-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Wade embellished the contact.

Ironically enough, he might have gotten the call had he just reacted naturally. Highly unlikely, but possible. By exaggerating the force of the push as much as he did, the ref interpreted it as a flop and pocketed his whistle.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-28-2013, 12:18 PM

Check my sig for the verification of your intelligence.

SteBO
05-28-2013, 12:23 PM
When you try and oversell contact to get a favorable call, I consider that a flop which is what Wade did. That being said, he was still pushed and the push should've been called. That much is clear.

phantasyyy
05-28-2013, 12:27 PM
When you try and oversell contact to get a favorable call, I consider that a flop which is what Wade did. That being said, he was still pushed and the push should've been called. That much is clear.

idk, more of love tap than a push :p if they start calling that contact it'll just be a game of scrubs since every starter will foul out lol

SteBO
05-28-2013, 12:33 PM
idk, more of love tap than a push :p if they start calling that contact it'll just be a game of scrubs since every starter will foul out lol
Well you're assuming that'd go both ways....that hasn't been the case all series long. But I'm going to refrain from officials talk now. The proof is in the pudding.

ManRam
05-28-2013, 12:34 PM
a flop shouldn't negate a foul. he was fouled. that's all that matters.

3Blueforyou
05-28-2013, 12:40 PM

Nahimi momentum is away from the direction he is apparently applying force (watch his left foot). We could take away all contact in any form on the low blcok if you would like.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-28-2013, 12:42 PM

What a stupid post. Is this what we call fouls in todays NBA? putting your hand on another guy with 1 percent power? Miami Fans united I guess...

BALLER R
05-28-2013, 12:45 PM
That was not a foul. Wade has possession of the ball I don't get why you try to even sell a call. you gave away the ball because of it. Also people saying that was a foul you see how wade always stare down refs and says something to them. Majority of the time he should be getting a tech.

ManRam
05-28-2013, 12:56 PM
OK. i was speaking a little more generally, and admittedly didn't look at this replay...was just going on memory. this play was borderline. you can't have your hand on a player's back like that and push, but that was hardly a push at all. that was a flop, for sure. a no call IMO.

but, my underlying point is: when a player embellishes (different than flops) because he is truly fouled, the foul should be called like normal. we're too quick to pretend like players aren't fouled just because they embellish a little. that's not flopping...at least not the type that should prompt outrage.

sager729
05-28-2013, 01:25 PM

THEREFORE HE FLOPPED.

Go back and watch the Nazr Mohamed push on LBJ, he over exaggerated that push. He was pushed hard but he blatantly didn't put his right foot down and pushed himself sliding backwards.

Was it a technical and the penalty right yes of course it was, but he still made it worse than it was. Not as bad as Wade did there.

If you can't see the difference then you are just ignorant.

MrfadeawayJB
05-28-2013, 01:48 PM
Not a push, more like a touch lol

Delrayhc
05-28-2013, 01:48 PM

What a stupid post. Is this what we call fouls in todays NBA? putting your hand on another guy with 1 percent power? Miami Fans united I guess...

This is why your an idiot. If you read through the thread you would see that there are Heat fans that agree that Wade embellished the contact. You might have seen these posts if you werent so enchanted by your kobe poster that your probably staring at as you type.

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 02:29 PM
This is why your an idiot. If you read through the thread you would see that there are Heat fans that agree that Wade embellished the contact. You might have seen these posts if you werent so enchanted by your kobe poster that your probably staring at as you type.

There may be a few that have agreed it was a flop, but then followed it up by justifying it, which is also pretty ridiculous. The question is… Can anyone even feel good about these playoffs?

It seems like such a set-up… How can the NBA be taken seriously if it is fining other players for flopping but then just ignore blatant flops by “super stars” on the heat?… Or suspend JR smith for an elbow to the head but wades flying elbow isn’t even upgraded to a technical?...

It’s pretty funny they reviewed Wades elbow to Stephenson’s head and call it clean but review Mahinmi grabbing lebrons elbow to prevent a dunk and immediately upgrade it flagrant lol, which lebron also flopped on haha…
The league is a complete joke right now; the only people who don’t agree are heat fans oddly enough.
I would be curious to see what David Stern would have fined the pacers if they flopped like wade did, or threw an elbow to lebron or wades head?...something tells me suspensions would be in order

koreancabbage
05-28-2013, 02:40 PM
There may be a few that have agreed it was a flop, but then followed it up by justifying it, which is also pretty ridiculous. The question is… Can anyone even feel good about these playoffs?

It seems like such a set-up… How can the NBA be taken seriously if it is fining other players for flopping but then just ignore blatant flops by “super stars” on the heat?… Or suspend JR smith for an elbow to the head but wades flying elbow isn’t even upgraded to a technical?...

It’s pretty funny they reviewed Wades elbow to Stephenson’s head and call it clean but review Mahinmi grabbing lebrons elbow to prevent a dunk and immediately upgrade it flagrant lol, which lebron also flopped on haha…
The league is a complete joke right now; the only people who don’t agree are heat fans oddly enough.
I would be curious to see what David Stern would have fined the pacers if they flopped like wade did, or threw an elbow to lebron or wades head?...something tells me suspensions would be in order

I think everyone has called this a flop. There was also small push. This is all evidence. There is no justification from anyone.

noone other than Heat fans have been feeling good since the Decision. If everyone says this league is rigged and people are arguing for conspiracy theories, i don't know why people keep watching or even argue.

However you do have a couple of posters, like ILLUSIONIST^248, who generalizes the entire fan base of the Heat anytime he gets a chance. He's just as worse as the Heat homers.

Sly Guy
05-28-2013, 02:41 PM

lol, this is your evidence? He flopped dude.

ILLUSIONIST^248
05-28-2013, 02:52 PM

You're one of the few. Then you have guys like Sportfanatic claiming Wades flying elbow was Stevensons fault for getting in the way. The bottom line is Wade is a *****.

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 03:06 PM

Do you know what is a technical foul in basketball?

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 03:07 PM
If that was a flop by Wade. What do you guys think about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3TddMr7I4c

More-Than-Most
05-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Clear as day flop lol

Slug3
05-28-2013, 03:08 PM
If that was a flop by Wade. What do you guys think about this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3TddMr7I4c

It was a flop as well, it doesn't make what Wade did not a flop though.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 03:21 PM

I don't know if that was a flop or just a terrible call by the ref, because it didn't even look like Wade or Bron touched PG.

But it definitely was NOT a foul and a really bad call.

But we will call it a flop.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 03:22 PM
It was a flop as well, it doesn't make what Wade did not a flop though.
Maybe he's just trying to take some weight off his shoulders? Who knows...

ldawg
05-28-2013, 03:24 PM
LOL thats a flop all day long. The whole Heat team flops. I really do think they practice flopping in practice.

AIMelo=KillaDUO
05-28-2013, 03:26 PM
Lol so funny reading through Swash's posts, cuz he punks everybody :laugh2:

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Do you know what is a technical foul in basketball?

My bad...i meant FLAGRANT... Apparently the NBA doesnt know what that is...

A flagrant foul is a serious personal foul. A foul is considered flagrant when it involves excessive or violent contact which could injure the fouled player.

What about that definition does not apply to Wades elbow to the head?... Either way i dont understand how the NBA calls that a clean play but upgrade mahimni's to a flagrant... The NBA's credibility (if it had any left) is gone... IF the Heat go onto win the title we should all take it with a big grain of salt.. The double standards of rule enforcement are painfully obvious to anyone who has no bias for either team

ldawg
05-28-2013, 03:30 PM
On the bright side at least They admit they flop. Now fans cant argue that. Oh i forgot even with a confession and and a youtube video that proves they flop the thread still suggest other wise. I guess a fan will be a fan.

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 03:31 PM
He punks everybody?...He cant even speak proper english

4milesperday
05-28-2013, 03:32 PM
On the bright side at least They admit they flop. Now fans cant argue that. Oh i forgot even with a confession and and a youtube video that proves they flop the thread still suggest other wise. I guess a fan will be a fan.

Who admitted to flopping?

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 03:38 PM
My bad...i meant FLAGRANT... Apparently the NBA doesnt know what that is...

A flagrant foul is a serious personal foul. A foul is considered flagrant when it involves excessive or violent contact which could injure the fouled player.

What about that definition does not apply to Wades elbow to the head?... Either way i dont understand how the NBA calls that a clean play but upgrade mahimni's to a flagrant... The NBA's credibility (if it had any left) is gone... IF the Heat go onto win the title we should all take it with a big grain of salt.. The double standards of rule enforcement are painfully obvious to anyone who has no bias for either team

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you one of the biggest Heat haters on this site? What about if Memphis went onto win the title? What about game one when the Heat players were getting into foul trouble from the get go. You guys apparently only see when things are in the Heat favor.

ldawg
05-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Miami is suppose to win so dont expect any fines. I cant understand of the whole season and into the playoffs for a team that flops so much how are they yet to have at least one player fine for flopping.

valade16
05-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Who admitted to flopping?

I'm not sure what the more egregious flop is, Dwayne Wade's, or the OP creating a thread saying he didn't flop by showing a youtube video that has the title "Wade's flop".

That's like Nixon arguing he isn't a bad guy by releasing the Watergate tapes...

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 03:41 PM
He punks everybody?...He cant even speak proper english

This is an NBA Forum not an English Language forum. When you leave this forum and take your idiotic posts with you I'll write more eloquently.

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you one of the biggest Heat haters on this site? What about if Memphis went onto win the title? What about game one when the Heat players were getting into foul trouble from the get go. You guys apparently only see when things are in the Heat favor.

Huh?... what if Memphis goes on to win it?..Stern wouldnt allow that to happen. Game 1 was the best officiated game I have seen the entire playoffs.. Both teams had foul trouble in case you missed that part... You have no response for the contradictions/double standards in officiating, just the typical "heat hater" that people throw out when they have no substance to their argument.

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 03:56 PM
This is an NBA Forum not an English Language forum. When you leave this forum and take your idiotic posts with you I'll write more eloquently.

LOL...looks like your gonna continue speaking at a 4th grade level then bcuz im sticking around

rocket
05-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Yes he was pushed. But not enough to fall like that. He clearly flopped, even if somehow you are that weak to a push like that you don't react to the push a second later.

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 04:08 PM
LOL...looks like your gonna continue speaking at a 4th grade level then bcuz im sticking around

you're*

I hate to do that, but you're getting at him for not speaking properly. And that is not the only mistake in your sentence, but I'm not going to nitpick.

:hide:

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 04:10 PM
haha touche... You could have gotten me for saying "gonna & bcuz" as well. I dont give a f about grammar i was just stirring the pot lol

WadeCounty
05-28-2013, 04:11 PM
this shouldn't even be a discussion, that was definitely a flop

Supreme LA
05-28-2013, 04:18 PM
this shouldn't even be a discussion, that was definitely a flop

Thank you!

WITZ
05-28-2013, 04:19 PM
That was the weakest 1 arm shove i have ever seen and wade still went flying:laugh:

NYKnickFanatic
05-28-2013, 04:20 PM
haha touche... You could have gotten me for saying "gonna & bcuz" as well. I dont give a f about grammar i was just stirring the pot lol

Lol. :hi5: Good sport.

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 04:21 PM

And on this basketball forum this 4th grader is gonna school you 24/7 365.

My response for the doubles standards is simple that's all a matter of personal perception you think that way because of the way you feel about LeBron and the Heat, someone with a more objective mind wouldn't have such theories. It's evident by your posts that you're bitter towards James and the Heat.

But hey being a hater makes you rational and doesn't cloud your judgement in any way so you're completely right and everyone else is wrong, but don't feel bad Stern is going to be gone after this year and you'd have a new scapegoat for your conspiracy theories.

yanksrock
05-28-2013, 04:35 PM
That's a flop and not even close. I think he expected a push and sold it.

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 04:37 PM
And on this basketball forum this 4th grader is gonna school you 24/7 365.

My response for the doubles standards is simple that's all a matter of personal perception you think that way because of the way you feel about LeBron and the Heat, someone with a more objective mind wouldn't have such theories. It's evident by your posts that you're bitter towards James and the Heat.

But hey being a hater makes you rational and doesn't cloud your judgement in any way so you're completely right and everyone else is wrong, but don't feel bad Stern is going to be gone after this year and you'd have a new scapegoat for your conspiracy theories.

Hah woow.. U just schooled me lol.. So ur argument is.. Im a hater and my judgement is clouded..D'hooookay.. you make AWESOME arguments. That must mean about 90% of the country's judgement and rationale is clouded by their hate towards Lebron and the heat bcuz ur opinion is by far a minority one... Or, more likely, people who dont have a weird fetish towards Lebron can actually see things for the way they are, not how they want to perceive them.. Funny, if you read the board instead of jerkin off to ur own posts, you would see almost everyone has called it a flop (except for a few morons here and there), flopping is against the rules, but it will not be enforced = NBA officiating double standard.

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 04:42 PM
Hah woow.. U just schooled me lol.. So ur argument is.. Im a hater and my judgement is clouded..D'hooookay.. you make AWESOME arguments. That must mean about 90% of the country's judgement and rationale is clouded by their hate towards Lebron and the heat bcuz ur opinion is by far a minority one... Or, more likely, people who dont have a weird fetish towards Lebron can actually see things for the way they are, not how they want to perceive them.. Funny, if you read the board instead of jerkin off to ur own posts, you would see almost everyone has called it a flop (except for a few morons here and there), flopping is against the rules, but it will not be enforced = NBA officiating double standard.

Child read though the thread. I was one of the first to say it was a flop are you slow or something?

There have been no less than 100 flops this past season that went without fine but Wade doesn't get fined and its a double standard. Idiotic. Also you don't get receive a foul for flopping so your idiotic premise that officiating in the NBA is skewed because Wade wasn't penalized on the floor is idiotic.

Read through the thread next time numbnuts.

goingfor28
05-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Lol @ the op. this is ridiculous. Homie flopped
/

JoeBlessU
05-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Child read though the thread. I was one of the first to say it was a flop are you slow or something?

There have been no less than 100 flops this past season that went without fine but Wade doesn't get fined and its a double standard. Idiotic. Also you don't get receive a foul for flopping so your idiotic premise that officiating in the NBA is skewed because Wade wasn't penalized on the floor is idiotic.

Read through the thread next time numbnuts.

It's pretty hilarious reading your desperate attempts to defend NBA officiating just so Lebrons accomplishments cant be short changed, its pathetic... You need a life. You forgot to "school" me on Wade's elbow that the NBA found to be "clean" but somehow Mahnimi touching lebrons elbow was a Flagrant lol..Ur a joke, the NBA is a joke..its a perfect match. Some R-**** was trying to tell me WWE isnt rigged either, I guess if ur dumb enough anything is believable.

Muttman73
05-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Miami took the league down the **** hole with all of this crap

MTL_123
05-28-2013, 05:03 PM
lol come on it was a flop end thread

Swashcuff
05-28-2013, 05:11 PM
It's pretty hilarious reading your desperate attempts to defend NBA officiating just so Lebrons accomplishments cant be short changed, its pathetic... You need a life. You forgot to "school" me on Wade's elbow that the NBA found to be "clean" but somehow Mahnimi touching lebrons elbow was a Flagrant lol..Ur a joke, the NBA is a joke..its a perfect match. Some R-**** was trying to tell me WWE isnt rigged either, I guess if ur dumb enough anything is believable.

You know what you're 100% correct the Heat is the only team in the NBA that flops and doesn't get called for it, Wades elbow on Lance was malicious and wasn't supposed to be ruled as incidental contact the league should have changed a call that was initially allowed play to carry on into a flagrant you're right. Those sorts of plays never happen in a contact sport such as basketball and when they do they're always flagrant twos and 3 game suspensions except when the Heat are involved in that case it's a blocking flagrant. You're right the Heat, Free Masons and the Mafia has ruined basketball and the only way it will be saved is if you're placed at the helm.

Joedumbass for commissioner :win:

_KB24_
05-28-2013, 05:16 PM
lol come on it was a flop end thread

This. Getting tired of seeing all these threads pop up after every little flop. Was it a flop? Yes. Do we have to call out every little instance that occurs? No.

This series won't be decided on any flopping or officiating, Miami just has been the better team from what I have seen. They have been close games but I do think Indy is really missing having a guy like Granger down the stretch. I expect Miami to win out and face the Spurs in the Finals.

JC_
05-28-2013, 06:56 PM
The reason why it's considered a flop is because he wasn't pushed with much force. Him being off balance isn't the defenders fault.. he should have made a play with the ball either way.

raiderposting
05-28-2013, 07:00 PM
How was that not a flop lmao?

STAT1
05-28-2013, 07:21 PM
OP is so desperate for other people to believe that wasn't a flop. Even if the "push" was enough to knock wade off balance it wasn't enough to send him flying to the floor.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Miami took the league down the **** hole with all of this crap

amen!

amos1er
OP is so desperate for other people to believe that wasn't a flop. Even if the "push" was enough to knock wade off balance it wasn't enough to send him flying to the floor.

People will see what they want to see.

dominater6192
The announcers are even laughing at the fact it's a flop.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 07:31 PM

You seem like a very smart and educated poster. The posters on this site are very fanatical and will say the craziest **** in order to prove some extremely outlandish points. You seem to be one of the few who actually can see through the BS. The path to righteousness is a lonely one. The masses are morons for the most part...Don't let them bring you down. You are 100% correct in everything you have said.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Can we please lock this thread now mods. It's pretty ridiculous. Just some delusional fan boy trying to deny what everyone can see plain as day.

JJ_JKidd
05-28-2013, 08:31 PM

Do you even know the technical definition of flop? Jesus stop riding Wade's c()ck man.

amos1er
05-28-2013, 08:32 PM
Do you even know the technical definition of flop? Jesus stop riding Wade's c()ck man.

lol.

RiceOnTheRun
05-29-2013, 04:20 AM
I feel like everyone underestimates the strength of these players while overestimating the athleticism of others.

Wade is clearly standing on his toes, while having his weight slightly forward but generally straight up. Mahinmi's a pretty big guy, his arm's at about a 150 degree angle before pushing it straight out. That means he's pushing out about 4-5 inches right there on Wade's hip and center of gravity.

Humor me for a second, and try to stand on your toes in the same posture Wade was in and keep your balance. Then, imagine being pushed with the same force an average person would push open a door with. The natural reaction would be to throw your back leg forward in an attempt to stop yourself, but as you can see, Wade instead forced it backward in the split second he began falling.

In conclusion, Wade was definitely pushed. Pushed with enough force to cause him to begin to fall over. However, rather than catch himself, he let himself go along with it. Was it intentional? Yes. However, had he stopped himself, he'd have been called for out of bounds without a doubt. So, as a player of D-Wades intelligence, it's obvious he'd rather allow himself to get pushed than step out of bounds. Think of it in the same way as pulling the chair from under a post player. Of course you could push back with your own force, but instead of fighting it, let them do the dirty work for you. In this case, rather than step out of bounds as a result of being pushed, allow yourself to be pushed so as to draw a foul instead.

jerellh528
05-29-2013, 04:23 AM
LOL most definitely a flop dude.

LakerPride
05-29-2013, 05:11 AM
I feel like everyone underestimates the strength of these players while overestimating the athleticism of others.

Wade is clearly standing on his toes, while having his weight slightly forward but generally straight up. Mahinmi's a pretty big guy, his arm's at about a 150 degree angle before pushing it straight out. That means he's pushing out about 4-5 inches right there on Wade's hip and center of gravity.

Humor me for a second, and try to stand on your toes in the same posture Wade was in and keep your balance. Then, imagine being pushed with the same force an average person would push open a door with. The natural reaction would be to throw your back leg forward in an attempt to stop yourself, but as you can see, Wade instead forced it backward in the split second he began falling.

In conclusion, Wade was definitely pushed. Pushed with enough force to cause him to begin to fall over. However, rather than catch himself, he let himself go along with it. Was it intentional? Yes. However, had he stopped himself, he'd have been called for out of bounds without a doubt. So, as a player of D-Wades intelligence, it's obvious he'd rather allow himself to get pushed than step out of bounds. Think of it in the same way as pulling the chair from under a post player. Of course you could push back with your own force, but instead of fighting it, let them do the dirty work for you. In this case, rather than step out of bounds as a result of being pushed, allow yourself to be pushed so as to draw a foul instead.

LOL the more you explain it, the more it gets funnier... stop please. its definitely a FLOP

Shortys4711
05-29-2013, 06:20 AM
Lol omg such a flop. If its not then he better be careful going outside. The slightest breeze and he will stand no chance. Not a flop smh

Kenny Powders
05-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Can the defenders of Wade not see the obvious pause, almost a double clutch, between the "push" and the fall? Ergo, flop. The nba is a joke.

NJrockPD
05-29-2013, 07:13 AM
This guy can drive to the hole and dunk over people with contact, but a light push sends him flying? I don't think so. Flop.

NJrockPD
05-29-2013, 07:20 AM

Do you know what it's called if you get hit and let yourself fall instead of trying to maintain your balance and catch yourself? It's called a flop. Wade Flopped. There is no disputing it, because in your argument you just defined the term flop and then said that Wade INTENTIONALLY FLOPPED. You blind Heat fans just bury yourselves. Hey Wade learned how to Flop from the King of Flop LeFlop James.

HE FLOPPED!

Greet
05-29-2013, 08:09 AM
He already lost his positioning/footwork prior to him being pushed. This isn't 100% a flop, it could go either way.

MonroeFAN
05-29-2013, 08:43 AM
Research shows Wade actually woman, not man.

ldawg
05-29-2013, 08:48 AM
flop

sportscrazed
05-29-2013, 09:16 AM
Mahini's elbow is barely even bent so you can't even call it a push. More of a slight nudge.

So.... FLOP

OceanSpray
05-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Nah, that wasn't a flop. Wade was pushed and obviously it's easy for someone to say it's a flop when they are watching on a TV screen. If you're in game, it's completely different from watching in TV. You can't see how strong and the force someone uses in TV.

Swashcuff
05-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Nah, that wasn't a flop. Wade was pushed and obviously it's easy for someone to say it's a flop when they are watching on a TV screen. If you're in game, it's completely different from watching in TV. You can't see how strong and the force someone uses in TV.

I watched it in YouTube that's not TV. YouTube allows me the ability to pause and rewind. Anyone who says Wade didn't flop IMO is an ignorant homer. Wade himself would probably admit that he flopped. Only ignoramuses won't.

dtmagnet
05-29-2013, 04:14 PM
Should be fined for that but he's one of the NBA's golden boys so he's in the clear.

Kashmir13579
05-29-2013, 05:03 PM
lmfaoooo of course that was a flop

8kobe24
05-29-2013, 05:18 PM

rofl u serious?

KniCks4LiFe
05-29-2013, 05:19 PM
LOLS that's a flop homie.

8kobe24
05-29-2013, 05:21 PM
I watched it in YouTube that's not TV. YouTube allows me the ability to pause and rewind. Anyone who says Wade didn't flop IMO is an ignorant homer. Wade himself would probably admit that he flopped. Only ignoramuses won't.

In addition to your argument...slow mo replay actually makes the contact look worse than it is. With that said, even on slow mo it looks like a flop then u know it's a helluva flop.

3ballbomber
05-29-2013, 09:05 PM
is it me or was the vid op posted in slow mo and when what looked like a push was in normal speed.. either way wade floppd. him and lebron flop all over the floor like women. there will be plenty more to come

ARMIN12NBA
05-29-2013, 10:31 PM
OP is a troll. Lock the thread.

Seppuku
05-31-2013, 05:51 PM
I watched the video and was expecting to see a push. That was Wade throwing himself on the floor at an angle and timing that did not coincide with the push.